Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

How Legit Tv Scam Me On Whatsapp. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Legit Tv Scam Me On Whatsapp. (120 Views)

Loan App Want To Scam Me / Beware Of Scammers On Nairaland... This Dude Scam Me! / Gt Bank Scam Me 930,000 Without Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Legit Tv Scam Me On Whatsapp. by Omameji: 1:00pm On Aug 30, 2023
Have never be able to recover from last night.It was just immediately I was paid my salary while scrolling up and down on my phone screen I saw a give away update status on legit tv, am not a fan of cheap things though I was lure to send 7k to be credited with 30k. Never knowing it was a scam because they where showing me how then people haven been winning and how they have crediting some lucky winners thinking it was true. After sending them 7k they still requested for additional 3k making it a Total sum of 10k that my money wasn't able to meet up with the current package. I was scam pls don't fall for it. It pains me down my bone marrow.
Re: How Legit Tv Scam Me On Whatsapp. by jackmrandy: 1:07pm On Aug 30, 2023
Omameji:
Have never be able to recover from last night.It was just immediately I was paid my salary while scrolling up and down on my phone screen I saw a give away update status on legit tv, am not a fan of cheap things though I was lure to send 7k to be credited with 30k. Never knowing it was a scam because they where showing me how then people haven been winning and how they have crediting some lucky winners thinking it was true. After sending them 7k they still requested for additional 3k making it a Total sum of 10k that my money wasn't able to meet up with the current package. I was scam pls don't fall for it. It pains me down my bone marrow.

at this your age you still want to use 7k to get 30k? where does it happen in split hours. without any work. something must be wrong with you
Re: How Legit Tv Scam Me On Whatsapp. by Omameji: 1:10pm On Aug 30, 2023
jackmrandy:

at this your age you still want to use 7k to get 30k? where does it happen in split hours. without any work. something must be wrong with you
have never fall into a victim before oooo. I don't how I fall to this one.
Re: How Legit Tv Scam Me On Whatsapp. by jackmrandy: 1:14pm On Aug 30, 2023
Omameji:
have never fall into a victim before oooo. I don't how I fall to this one.

you don fall you don fall. for maga to chop mumu must fall. Even the president of france fall mumu to President Tinubu and up till today Ecowas milittary never do waitin france president pay Tinubu for.
Re: How Legit Tv Scam Me On Whatsapp. by Omameji: 1:19pm On Aug 30, 2023
I will never fall again in my life.

(1) (Reply)

We Create Professional Websites For Businesses / Trinity Morisette: Unveiling The Enigmatic Talent / Top Ninja Blender Reviews: Unveiling The Best Picks Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.