Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Difference Between Alphabet And Letters Of Alphabet - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Difference Between Alphabet And Letters Of Alphabet (386 Views)

Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet / My 3-Year-Old Son Can't Read Or Write Letters, Please Help / Putting Together Good Letters Of Recommendation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between Alphabet And Letters Of Alphabet by Dada4me: 1:28pm On Aug 30, 2023
Hello Nairalanders, I saw the writeup below referring to C, Q, V and Z as alphabets.

Are they alphabets or letters of Alphabet.

I want to believe every language has one alphabet with different numbers of letters.

For instance, is it safe to say English Language has one alphabet with 26 letters, or Yoruba Language has one alphabet with 25 letters?

Re: Difference Between Alphabet And Letters Of Alphabet by Tinububalls: 1:33pm On Aug 30, 2023
Please can you allow uncleayo to continue EXPLAINING?

(1) (Reply)

Don't Expect This World To Get Better Anytime Soon, Don't. / I Want To Know details / Pmp Or Prince2, Which One Is Beter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.