Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

My Trip To Marrakech-morocco - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip To Marrakech-morocco (36758 Views)

My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos / My Trip To Kainji Lake National Park And Kainji Dam / My Trip To Akure, The Capital Of Ondo State (pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trip To Marrakech-morocco by skj1377(m): 2:59pm On Sep 01, 2023
I think for you to get her attention send your picture standing beside a popular car so she can measure your height . Then send your bank statement for last 4yrs as well as your waec result and degree. Finally send your blood group and genotype. Send all these documents to her mail.
I guess she can shortlist you if she is interested.
Re: My Trip To Marrakech-morocco by emmaodet: 3:51pm On Sep 01, 2023
dragunov:

Nope. I have been dragging since maybe 2012 or 2014.

Okay
Re: My Trip To Marrakech-morocco by PJtech: 3:55pm On Sep 01, 2023
Ok
Re: My Trip To Marrakech-morocco by 7demons: 7:41pm On Sep 01, 2023
ukaface:
😂🤣😂
But I’m broke
After you don use me make tori for your Diary undecided
Re: My Trip To Marrakech-morocco by Regex: 7:47pm On Sep 01, 2023
emmaodet:

No one needs to bankroll it. It is virtually affordable if you fly from Europe to Morocco.
One way $26/25k naira
To and fro $70/65k
Are you saying most Nigerian working force won't be able to afford this?
No one sponsored her bro

No mind those nincompoop.

Flight to America from UK is cheaper than flight to America from Nigeria. Yet tax high for UK and their pilots are paid well.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Trip To Marrakech-morocco by emmaodet: 7:56pm On Sep 01, 2023
Regex:

No mind those nincompoop.

Flight to America from UK is cheaper than flight to America from Nigeria. Yet tax high for UK and their pilots are paid well.

Exactly.
They pay their pilots far better, their planes are far more maintained than ours yet our own flight is more expensive than their own.

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Marrakech-morocco by ukaface(f): 8:17pm On Sep 01, 2023
7demons:

After you don use me make tori for your Diary undecided
I use you😂🤣
Can’t remember doing that
Re: My Trip To Marrakech-morocco by Regex: 10:26pm On Sep 01, 2023
emmaodet:

Exactly.
They pay their pilots far better, their planes are far more maintained than ours yet our own flight is more expensive than their own.

You can imagine flight from Abuja to Owerri is 80k whereas flight from UK to anywhere in Europe is cheaper than that. In fact you can go on 2days trip with that 80k.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Marrakech-morocco by imoh4king(m): 7:19am On Sep 02, 2023
ukaface:

Omo
I paid ooo

Are you sure?
Re: My Trip To Marrakech-morocco by purples25(f): 7:49am On Sep 02, 2023
jeromestarks:

Her fvcker of course. Why ask such question?

Oh, virgins don't go on vacations? Only ladies with 'fvckers' to sponsor them do. Why are many of the men here behaving like a bunch of jealous women anyway? Is it bad or impossible for a responsible lady to travel? Na WA o. Just be projecting your nasty beliefs about women everywhere.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Marrakech-morocco by purples25(f): 7:59am On Sep 02, 2023
Respect55:
You were afraid of getting dark. Lol. You that is already dark and ugly.

What's really ugly is the amount of hatred and jealousy in you. What stinks is that you will love to travel and have people happy for you. You will love to be admired and called fine. You will love to have a daughter and people will admire your daughter. But someone else feels okay with herself and it's a problem.

Witches are not only those that fly at night

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Marrakech-morocco by Sweetvie: 9:46am On Sep 02, 2023
7demons:

Dey play.
You that is always shouting "I'm broke" in all your Diaries
😂😂
Re: My Trip To Marrakech-morocco by Coolgent(m): 10:11am On Sep 02, 2023
Asquare84:
Don't they practice sharia law in Morocco.
Sharia is only applicable to Muslims.
Re: My Trip To Marrakech-morocco by 7demons: 11:02am On Sep 02, 2023
ukaface:
I use you😂🤣
Can’t remember doing that
How would you remember when you have a long list of horñy, dìck ragging nairaland boys bugging your DM every now and then.
Re: My Trip To Marrakech-morocco by emmaodet: 12:18am On Sep 03, 2023
purples25:

What's really ugly is the amount of hatred and jealousy in you. What stinks is that you will love to travel and have people happy for you. You will love to be admired and called fine. You will love to have a daughter and people will admire your daughter. But someone else feels okay with herself and it's a problem.

Witches are not only those that fly at night

grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Marrakech-morocco by Avast(m): 4:00pm On Sep 09, 2023
ukaface

Hello, hope you are ok.

Modified
When I heard the news about Marrakech, I quickly remembered someone posted something recently about that city.

I just checked your last post.
Re: My Trip To Marrakech-morocco by ukaface(f): 4:32pm On Sep 09, 2023
Avast:
ukaface

Hello, hope you are ok.

Modified
When I heard the news about Marrakech, I quickly remembered someone posted something recently about that city.

I just checked your last post.
Yeah
I’m good
Thank you
Re: My Trip To Marrakech-morocco by Automatic2023: 7:27pm On Sep 09, 2023
Ukaface hope you are back to Nigeria there is a devastating earthquake 6.8 magnitude that struck Morocco yesterday
Re: My Trip To Marrakech-morocco by ukaface(f): 8:31pm On Sep 09, 2023
Automatic2023:
Ukaface hope you are back to Nigeria there is a devastating earthquake 6.8 magnitude that struck Morocco yesterday
Yes I’m back
Thank you for your concern
Re: My Trip To Marrakech-morocco by YoshihideSuga: 2:48am On Sep 21, 2023
Ishilove:

Please ignore all those envious, broke, unexposed and semi-literate dolts whose only idea of a vacation is 6 hours in a noisy night club.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

OP,

Nice thread you have here.

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Marrakech-morocco by Swiftgrp: 6:39pm On Nov 06, 2023
ukaface:
As the saying goes, all work and no play makes….. a dull person.
But, in this situation money was spent alongside the play🤣😂. My friends and I made a schedule to have our leave same time to enable us go for a vacation in Morocco and yeah! It did work out.
Departure was from LGW to Marrakech- RAK

PS: plane transportation can never be my favourite means, it’s sooooo inconveniencing 🤭🤣

So I decided to post some pictures, Morocco was hot AF 43 degrees, my skin was literally on fire and I was even scared of getting dark

So our itinerary was : a visit to Ouzoud waterfall

Camel riding and quad biking

Dinner in a goooooood restaurant

Beach at Essaouira

Took a tour of the city with the horse

Shopping

Pool day

Body massage at MarajahSpa

And guess what? When we got to Morocco we started looking for Nigerian restaurant near me🤣🤣, e choke! Moroccan dishes wasn’t doing anything Aswear!
@Ukaface... A lovely thread with fascinating insights.

What airline did you fly in with the orange-colored livery?

Second, would you visit Morocco again and again if you had the opportunity?
Re: My Trip To Marrakech-morocco by ukaface(f): 9:42pm On Nov 06, 2023
Swiftgrp:

@Ukaface... A lovely thread with fascinating insights.

What airline did you fly in with the orange-colored livery?

Second, would you visit Morocco again and again if you had the opportunity?

Thanks
Used easyJet airline

Visit Morocco again? I don’t think I would want to , no negative reason though, I just feel there are other countries to visit and explore why go to a country more than once?🙃😂🤣

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Marrakech-morocco by Swiftgrp: 8:29am On Nov 07, 2023
ukaface:

Thanks
Used easyJet airline

Visit Morocco again? I don’t think I would want to , no negative reason though, I just feel there are other countries to visit and explore why go to a country more than once?🙃😂🤣
Ah! easyJet... This explains the familiar orange color. I assume you're based fully in the UK. I've never physically been to Morocco, but the reviews I've seen for years now on travel blogs (including your thread have further triggered the desire to visit since they are a moderate Berber society).

Indeed, there are many countries to explore, but there are some countries I've visited more than once because they have an unexplainable aura and there's always something intriguing to see and feel. You should visit the Seychelles Islands or Mauritius, which are creme-de-la-creme Africa destinations. wink

Take care... Cheers.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Marrakech-morocco by MisterKennedy(m): 11:24am On Jan 01
ukaface:
As the saying goes, all work and no play makes….. a dull person.
But, in this situation money was spent alongside the play🤣😂. My friends and I made a schedule to have our leave same time to enable us go for a vacation in Morocco and yeah! It did work out.
Departure was from LGW to Marrakech- RAK

PS: plane transportation can never be my favourite means, it’s sooooo inconveniencing 🤭🤣

So I decided to post some pictures, Morocco was hot AF 43 degrees, my skin was literally on fire and I was even scared of getting dark

So our itinerary was : a visit to Ouzoud waterfall

Camel riding and quad biking

Dinner in a goooooood restaurant

Beach at Essaouira

Took a tour of the city with the horse

Shopping

Pool day

Body massage at MarajahSpa

And guess what? When we got to Morocco we started looking for Nigerian restaurant near me🤣🤣, e choke! Moroccan dishes wasn’t doing anything Aswear!

Ukaface Happy new year to you dear
Re: My Trip To Marrakech-morocco by ukaface(f): 11:34am On Jan 01
MisterKennedy:

Ukaface Happy new year to you dear
Happy new year

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Marrakech-morocco by MisterKennedy(m): 12:15pm On Jan 01
ukaface:
Happy new year

Thank you Ukaface dear. I respect you so much Ukaface... Please I want to be friends with you outside of Nairaland... Here's my number, please send me a message on WhatsApp so that I can have your number ma'am 07063102915
Re: My Trip To Marrakech-morocco by MisterKennedy(m): 9:05pm On Jan 06
ukaface:

Ukaface I've been trying to message you for almost 3 years now but you've been bowing me away. I really like you so much Ukaface. I ain't just bluffing, it's coming from my heart and I really want us to connect on a more personal level.... I want us to be friends outside Nairaland. Please can you message me on WhatsApp if I send you my number or can you send me yours or even your Facebook handle or anything you want us to connect with that you use regularly.
Re: My Trip To Marrakech-morocco by MisterKennedy(m): 9:05pm On Jan 06
[quote author=MisterKennedy post=127726061]

Thank you Ukaface dear. I respect you so much Ukaface.
Re: My Trip To Marrakech-morocco by Katcall: 8:14pm On Feb 14
ukaface:
thank you for paying attention 🤭🤣
hello angel, will you be my val tonight
Re: My Trip To Marrakech-morocco by ukaface(f): 8:17pm On Feb 14
Katcall:
hello angel, will you be my val tonight
👀
Re: My Trip To Marrakech-morocco by Katcall: 8:29pm On Feb 14
ukaface:

👀
lexus, designers, what can I get for you
Re: My Trip To Marrakech-morocco by ukaface(f): 9:41pm On Feb 14
Katcall:
lexus, designers, what can I get for you
Abeg o

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Finland Japa / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Lagos Airport Staff Who Steals Passengers' Belongings Discovered (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.