Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Nigeria Among Top 3 Countries With Highest Oil Discovery In 2023 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Among Top 3 Countries With Highest Oil Discovery In 2023 (18215 Views)

Oil Discovery In Bauchi, Gombe Will Cut Niger-Delta Political Power - Buhari / Secrecy, Doubts Trail One Billion Barrels Oil Discovery In North / Nigeria Set For Highest Oil Exports To Europe In 7 Months (Dailytrust) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Among Top 3 Countries With Highest Oil Discovery In 2023 by Immunity1555: 4:57pm On Aug 30, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Thank God for this great news we hear about Nigeria every day. May God bless Nigeria for ever! Enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose.

There is oil in Lagos, Ondo and some other parts of Nigeria.
This is the best time to invest in Lagos and other neighbouring Yoruba South West states for great returns on your investment. We are very hospitable and accommodating people who have the greatest pool of human and material resources in Nigeria and Africa. Invest in SW Nigeria today,love your Yoruba host and stay off local politics and watch your business grow in leaps.Check my signature for free stuffs!
IF OIL IS USEFUL TO NIGER DELTA
IT WILL BE USEFUL TO YOU IN THAT REGION.
Re: Nigeria Among Top 3 Countries With Highest Oil Discovery In 2023 by Ubanz: 4:58pm On Aug 30, 2023
Very bad news.
What has the leadership done with similar findings since 1950s?
Re: Nigeria Among Top 3 Countries With Highest Oil Discovery In 2023 by Ttipsy(f): 5:01pm On Aug 30, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Thank God for this great news we hear about Nigeria every day. May God bless Nigeria for ever! Enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose.

This is the best time to invest in Lagos and other neighbouring Yoruba South West states for great returns on your investment. We are very hospitable and accommodating people who have the greatest pool of human and material resources in Nigeria and Africa. Invest in SW Nigeria today,love your Yoruba host and stay off local politics and watch your business grow in leaps.Check my signature for free stuffs!
real enemies of Nigeria are you pple who support corruption, election rigging
Emi Lokan, if you re ibo you can’t vote in Lagos bla bla bla
Real enemies are pple who promote tribalism, who support bad leaders

hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Among Top 3 Countries With Highest Oil Discovery In 2023 by Sanimax(m): 5:01pm On Aug 30, 2023
we're divinely blessed in abudance but we chose to punish ourselves
Re: Nigeria Among Top 3 Countries With Highest Oil Discovery In 2023 by Illegal1(m): 5:16pm On Aug 30, 2023
omoh........NO EVIDENCE
Re: Nigeria Among Top 3 Countries With Highest Oil Discovery In 2023 by Exceed15: 5:56pm On Aug 30, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Una be d real enemies of Nigeria. How is this development affecting the ordinary Nigerians. Tinubu plunged Nigerians into more hardship. Even shetima confessed the economy is in a mess recently abi u no dey hear news. Every APC supporter will not know no peace for unbearable sufferings heaped upon Nigerians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Among Top 3 Countries With Highest Oil Discovery In 2023 by Neopol: 5:57pm On Aug 30, 2023

The report, entitled "Global Startup Ecosystem Index 2023", reveals that South Africa (53rd in the world) has the best startup ecosystem in Africa, despite falling four places in the global ranking compared with 2022. The Republic of Mauritius (61st worldwide) occupies second place in Africa, ahead of Kenya (62nd worldwide), Nigeria (64th worldwide), and Egypt (67th worldwide).

FreeStuffsNG:

Re: Nigeria Among Top 3 Countries With Highest Oil Discovery In 2023 by johnjose68: 6:05pm On Aug 30, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

https://leadership.ng/nigeria-among-top-3-countries-with-highest-oil-discovery-in-2023/

Good news. We will get there.

I.pob over to you. Your usual wailing.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Among Top 3 Countries With Highest Oil Discovery In 2023 by Needreallady(m): 6:08pm On Aug 30, 2023
Why will really need Unity In Africa is basically we are Bless with natural minerals resources and Natural Weather.Some Top Country Spend billion to acquire what we have Naturally.
God Indeed Bless Africa Naturally
#Afrcawakeup
#Untedafrica
#Nototradewar
#Notoproxywar
#Unityafrica
#HumanityMatter⚫⚪
Re: Nigeria Among Top 3 Countries With Highest Oil Discovery In 2023 by Zhahovic(m): 6:35pm On Aug 30, 2023
More oil, more money to be looted
Re: Nigeria Among Top 3 Countries With Highest Oil Discovery In 2023 by DMerciful(m): 6:38pm On Aug 30, 2023
Propaganda in overdrive
FreeStuffsNG:

Re: Nigeria Among Top 3 Countries With Highest Oil Discovery In 2023 by 00FFT00(m): 6:40pm On Aug 30, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Since you flagged off your presentation mouthing off about oil in Lagos, and the real Nigeria oil providers as "other parts", please educate us, how much oil does Lagos and indeed Ondo contribute to the national bottom line?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Among Top 3 Countries With Highest Oil Discovery In 2023 by DMerciful(m): 6:41pm On Aug 30, 2023
Yet NE and NW owns 80% of the oil wells.

We SS people are the most docile and confused people on earth
kereman1:
SS 90percent
SE 6percent
SW 3percent
MB 1percent

Argue with ur ancestors.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Among Top 3 Countries With Highest Oil Discovery In 2023 by marvrick: 7:22pm On Aug 30, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]ft
FreeStuffsNG:

Pathetic. After opening a thread you still was the first to comment thereby leading the direction of the thread. This is an old trick. Try something new. Be creative please.
Re: Nigeria Among Top 3 Countries With Highest Oil Discovery In 2023 by Greatestkidb: 7:42pm On Aug 30, 2023
Zhahovic:
More oil, more money to be looted
True talk.
Citizens are still suffering because of oil!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Among Top 3 Countries With Highest Oil Discovery In 2023 by Ttipsy(f): 8:30pm On Aug 30, 2023
DMerciful:
Yet NE and NW owns 80% of the oil wells.

We SS people are the most docile and confused people on earth
lol you mean it
Re: Nigeria Among Top 3 Countries With Highest Oil Discovery In 2023 by XAUBulls: 9:07pm On Aug 30, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Among Top 3 Countries With Highest Oil Discovery In 2023 by jojothaiv(m): 9:27pm On Aug 30, 2023
Great!

Now to what end and how does that translate to better living for the common man.
Re: Nigeria Among Top 3 Countries With Highest Oil Discovery In 2023 by asanausana91: 10:21pm On Aug 30, 2023
God bless Buhari.
Re: Nigeria Among Top 3 Countries With Highest Oil Discovery In 2023 by Bluntemperor: 10:45pm On Aug 30, 2023
Tookool:
I hope this oil dries up one day, only then will Nigeria develop as a nation. When it dries up, we will diversify, the government will give attention to cocoa, groundnut, and other minerals that’s abundant in the different regions of the country.

Indeed,you made a good submission for those in Power,to find alternative sources of Revenue!
But God no be man o,in this Oil 'thing' .

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Among Top 3 Countries With Highest Oil Discovery In 2023 by ayo2008: 5:15am On Aug 31, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

I put it to you, who are the enemies of Nigeria?SMH
Re: Nigeria Among Top 3 Countries With Highest Oil Discovery In 2023 by blueAgent(m): 10:34am On Aug 31, 2023
Tookool:
I hope this oil dries up one day, only then will Nigeria develop as a nation. When it dries up, we will diversify, the government will give attention to cocoa, groundnut, and other minerals that’s abundant in the different regions of the country.

Story.

Most if you leave the causes of a sickness and start addressing the symptoms.

All the other countries that depend on agriculture and other minerals are they all 1st world nations?

Ask yourself while Qatar,Kuwait,UAE ,Saudi, Malaysia and many other oil producers are doing well while Nigeria is not?
Re: Nigeria Among Top 3 Countries With Highest Oil Discovery In 2023 by blueAgent(m): 10:38am On Aug 31, 2023
Menclothing:
Opec giving a 200m population 2.3bpd allocations when Saudi is 10bpd with population less than Lagos

Nigeria needs to sell minimum of 15m bpd to enjoy what Saudi is enjoying

Does Nigeria have the size of oil reserves Saudi has?
you think is by population ?
Re: Nigeria Among Top 3 Countries With Highest Oil Discovery In 2023 by blueAgent(m): 10:39am On Aug 31, 2023
Blitzking:
my brothers and sister Nigerian suppose to dey enjoy light speed trains...high rise building roads filled with luxury cars..and our universities a ground for foreigners trooping in to study..and American...Canadian and British embassies should majorly be filled with their own citizens and other nationals..our youths should be in factories turning raw materials to finished products...apple...tesla..go all having plants here..pharmaceutical companies.working in full force to produce all our drugs and vaccines my wish for this country every man doing his or her job..no loafing around...no favourite or nepotism...a great maintenance culture...strong institutions where no man is above the law..taking care of our aged population...oh the nigeria of my dreams where all my brothers and sisters all over the globe would come home and prefer to stay in the villages cos every amenity and how to busy being productive is available. All these things are not rocket science...na becos we get leaders wey no get sense..

Americans ,British,Canadians no go Saudi and Qatar na Nigeria dey would go to?
Keep dreaming.
Re: Nigeria Among Top 3 Countries With Highest Oil Discovery In 2023 by Blitzking: 10:47am On Aug 31, 2023
blueAgent:

Americans ,British,Canadians no go Saudi and Qatar na Nigeria dey would go to?
Keep dreaming.
who tell you say Americans British and Canadians no dey go Qatar. Na there dem dey go spend their money. NIGERIAN MUST BE GREAT..ANY MAN WOMAN OR GROUP WHO IS AGAINST NIGERIA RISING TO TAKE ITS PLACE AMONG ITS NATIONS WOULD DIE IF NECESSARY..WAIT UNTIL I FINISH MY RESEARCH A LOT OF MYSTERIOUS THINGS IS GOING TO HAPPEN NIGERIA MUST RISE.
Re: Nigeria Among Top 3 Countries With Highest Oil Discovery In 2023 by blueAgent(m): 10:58am On Aug 31, 2023
Blitzking:
who tell you say Americans British and Canadians no dey go Qatar. Na there dem dey go spend their money. NIGERIAN MUST BE GREAT..ANY MAN WOMAN OR GROUP WHO IS AGAINST NIGERIA RISING TO TAKE ITS PLACE AMONG ITS NATIONS WOULD DIE IF NECESSARY..WAIT UNTIL I FINISH MY RESEARCH A LOT OF MYSTERIOUS THINGS IS GOING TO HAPPEN NIGERIA MUST RISE.

They go their as expatriate or on vacation, not as desperate survival like we Africans running to Europe.
Re: Nigeria Among Top 3 Countries With Highest Oil Discovery In 2023 by Blitzking: 11:35am On Aug 31, 2023
blueAgent:

They go their as expatriate or on vacation, not as desperate survival like we Africans running to Europe.
That's what my write up is about making nigeria a good place to invest..as a world class tourist destination and make Nigerian proud of our nation.that God bless Nigeria would be in the mouth of everyone..with a huge amount of patriotism

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Calabar rail:We Won’t Revisit Project, Senate Tells Buhari As FG Defends Amaechi / FFK: Message "Exposed" By Obi Did Not Originate From A Tinubu Supporter / Explosives Smuggled In Fuel-Tankers To Lagos - Ihejirika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.