Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Marie Madeleine Mborantsuo: President Of Constitutional Court In Gabon Arrested - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Marie Madeleine Mborantsuo: President Of Constitutional Court In Gabon Arrested (34941 Views)

President Ali Bongo Explains Why There Are No Term Limits In Gabon's Presidency / Military seizes power in Gabon / Madeleine Albright Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marie Madeleine Mborantsuo: President Of Constitutional Court In Gabon Arrested by Major7: 6:51pm On Aug 30, 2023
Pakute:
Na wa o, the ibo President really destroyed Gabon patapata, thank goodness, Nigerians rejected the agulu fraud from the east. Ibos are not fit for presidency.

May God forgive you and ease you of this burden of hatred for a whole tribe cool
Re: Marie Madeleine Mborantsuo: President Of Constitutional Court In Gabon Arrested by Blackdisciple(m): 6:52pm On Aug 30, 2023
Hmmm she go dey favour the elites with her ruling ooo never thought this day would come.

Arrest anyone who deserves arrest...
Re: Marie Madeleine Mborantsuo: President Of Constitutional Court In Gabon Arrested by rotadeco27: 6:59pm On Aug 30, 2023
Ashez:
Nice one, no peace for the wicked.
Nigeria's Revolution underway.
Tinubu must go.
Yakubu must be arrested and prosecuted for failing this nation, the Revolution has started in Africa, and believe me, Nigeria will summarize it.
May be only in the eastern part of the country because I do not see the north protesting nor the west. And any of such would be tagged Biafra agitation.

1 Like

Re: Marie Madeleine Mborantsuo: President Of Constitutional Court In Gabon Arrested by NOwazobia: 7:06pm On Aug 30, 2023
contentmakerPRO:
oposition with bitterness in nigeria. Politics of if i cant get it, i can scatter it... Political elites holding to positions and replacing them with their amily and friends, and may times, not on integrity..
Military are not friends of civilians, especially in nigeria. Those francophones are fighting france dominance and nigeria needs to watch from afar... but some dont want that.....
Nigeria needs healing and forgiveness, totally among the citizens, too much tribal gbas gbos, this site too is the main source of tribal war, and it has spread to twitter and the politicians are laughing in one corner. Any military attempt in nigeria now may end this country with much splits and blood shed. God will take una.
The truth is that Nigeria cannot progress as one.

We are too polarized through many fractions.

The people that brought us together knew what they did, and until we go back to our original status quo no progress will be achieved.
Re: Marie Madeleine Mborantsuo: President Of Constitutional Court In Gabon Arrested by shimolv: 7:06pm On Aug 30, 2023
Gabon Coup: Military Removes Ali Bongo || NNPP Suspends Kwankwaso, Expels Founder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uv0iPFQM6A

Here We Go Rest In Peace Equatorial Guinea Dapo Abiodun Bubagirl Togo
Re: Marie Madeleine Mborantsuo: President Of Constitutional Court In Gabon Arrested by Heffalump(m): 7:54pm On Aug 30, 2023
Goodvibes007:

It's Crab bucket mentality.
Even if it were to happen, another Muslim Soldier from the West or North would take over.

It is clear that what most of you are interested in Nigeria is Muslim leadership at the national level. Whether the person in charge is an illiterate monkey is not very important. What a backward mentality. Most of you need to go back to primary school for civilization to discover you.
Re: Marie Madeleine Mborantsuo: President Of Constitutional Court In Gabon Arrested by asanausana91: 8:26pm On Aug 30, 2023
Goodvibes007:

It's Crab bucket mentality.

Even if it were to happen, another Muslim Soldier from the West or North would take over.
that is your problem. Go see the Muslim in the north, they are cursing tinubu everyday of their lives.
Yar'adua was a Muslim but he did what nobody has done within 3 years.
Re: Marie Madeleine Mborantsuo: President Of Constitutional Court In Gabon Arrested by whichway007: 8:30pm On Aug 30, 2023
helinues:
grin grin

Nigeria oppositions are happy about the coup in some Africa countries, wishing if they can't have their way in court, may be military should take over.

Hahahaha, that so called delusional land we have been hearing, is it true that the rent and bills are free there?

Well, you people can continue with your fermented palm wine tapper's dreams, na dreams it go end eventually
see ur name
Re: Marie Madeleine Mborantsuo: President Of Constitutional Court In Gabon Arrested by Larryndelaw: 8:32pm On Aug 30, 2023
Ashez:
Nice one, no peace for the wicked.
Nigeria's Revolution underway.
Tinubu must go.
Yakubu must be arrested and prosecuted for failing this nation, the Revolution has started in Africa, and believe me, Nigeria will summarize it.
You will cry till eternity
Re: Marie Madeleine Mborantsuo: President Of Constitutional Court In Gabon Arrested by jojothaiv(m): 9:26pm On Aug 30, 2023
When judges pervert justice and empower those that opresss the people they they should always remember that a day will come when they will render account and it will not be in Heaven.

I like this part however, e get as e be here.

Anyways, make I take this line hold body,
In the words of my mama,
There will always be karma...
Re: Marie Madeleine Mborantsuo: President Of Constitutional Court In Gabon Arrested by crossbreedwears(m): 9:53pm On Aug 30, 2023
The General whp ousted the President is the cousin of the the oust President father
Kcfresh2103:
grin Aljazeera just made me understand this family have held on to Gabon for over 55 years.
The kind greed we have in Africa is second to non., and France has been busy aiding and abetting all these francophone countries because of what they have been benefiting from them.
Re: Marie Madeleine Mborantsuo: President Of Constitutional Court In Gabon Arrested by jrusky(m): 11:01pm On Aug 30, 2023
Those of you calling for coup because your Emperor obi lost are just too dumb because at the end of the day it's either a Northern army man or a SW army boss that will take over so it is still win win for the SW and the North and you know something? They will now militarily gang up against the SE and run it aground mark my word, shey una nor dey hear word baa?

Remember the Army Generals as of today re already 95% North and SW.

The Colonels are 90% The North and SW indigenes.

The captains and Lieutenants are 95% The North and SW. Go and collate the record yourselves and see the shock. Dem no dey telli pesin.
Re: Marie Madeleine Mborantsuo: President Of Constitutional Court In Gabon Arrested by KingRoiz: 11:05pm On Aug 30, 2023
A public execution of all the corrupt judicial practitioners will be a beautiful way to make a legitimate rewarding statement. With of course the main dictators

ochejoseph:

https://twitter.com/PremierBlog1/status/1696831211098779977?t=927qMA-7QLham965PqRLLA&s=19

When judges pervert justice and empower those that opresss the people they they should always remember that a day will come when they will render account and it will not be in Heaven.

For Justice Marie Madeleine Mborantsuo the President of the Gabon Constitutional Court ( the equivalent of the CJN in Nigeria) that day came early this morning when she and her family were placed under house arrest while members of the electoral commission who helped rigged saturdays election disappeared into thin air.

In Gabon election riggers and their collaborators are being called to explain roles, in Nigeria we are waiting for our Judges to do the right thing. May God Help Them To Help Nigeria!!!!!!

Dr. Oche Otorkpa
Re: Marie Madeleine Mborantsuo: President Of Constitutional Court In Gabon Arrested by Vision101(m): 11:57pm On Aug 30, 2023
@SILVERLINES

Arrests all of them

Criminals

God when will things like these happen in Nigeria?

@me
If it happens in Nigeria you will not survive it. It will be the end of Nigeria with so much bloodshed. So don't pray wrong prayer.
Re: Marie Madeleine Mborantsuo: President Of Constitutional Court In Gabon Arrested by Blitzerz: 12:03am On Aug 31, 2023
Rilwayne001:
Obedients wishing this was Nigeria in their wildest imagination grin
And you wish that your drug lord should rule nigeria for 55 years abi?

Ozwor
Re: Marie Madeleine Mborantsuo: President Of Constitutional Court In Gabon Arrested by uzhiyeka(m): 3:00am On Aug 31, 2023
helinues:
grin grin

Nigeria oppositions are happy about the coup in some Africa countries, wishing if they can't have their way in court, may be military should take over.

Hahahaha, that so called delusional land we have been hearing, is it true that the rent and bills are free there?

Well, you people can continue with your fermented palm wine tapper's dreams, na dreams it go end eventually

You go explain to us taya. No evidence say you make sense for waiting you dey type. Mumu. D country sweet you as e b like dis. Mr sleeper wake up oo
Re: Marie Madeleine Mborantsuo: President Of Constitutional Court In Gabon Arrested by munamuna1: 5:43am On Aug 31, 2023
helinues:

Abi, not even their candidates cos democracy would no longer exists.

That's what election loss can cause, chronic bitterness and hatred for their own country.

Spits on all the enemies of Nigeria
You people are the reason why this country is like this, tribalism and religion have blind founded you that's why you people embrace çorrupt practices of your stupid principals and keep on licking their anus while your brothers die in abject poverty. The cases of Gabon and Niger were borne out by corruption, here, because of tribalism and religion you foolishly refused to see beyond your nose. I hope you are enjoying the economic hardships being orchestrated by your drug Baron father, election rigger and identity shattered father. Imagine you. As stupid as you are, your drug father and cohorts have been at the helm of leadership of this country for over two decades with nothing to show for other than looting, yet, you being a youth I guess still clap for him when you are supposed to take over or contribute to the matters of this country and you are here talking trash. I don't think you are educated, then if at all you are, you wasted resources. Anu mpama.
Re: Marie Madeleine Mborantsuo: President Of Constitutional Court In Gabon Arrested by vatiqan(m): 12:46pm On Aug 31, 2023
helinues:

Abi, not even their candidates cos democracy would no longer exists.

That's what election loss can cause, chronic bitterness and hatred for their own country.

Spits on all the enemies of Nigeria

Is there anything on ground called Nigeria? Or we only hear about it on news! Whichever way, you and I, are in this godforsaken contraption, together.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) / Meteor Lights Up The Night Sky Over Oklahoma USA (pics, Video) / Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.