Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

How To Get American Online Remote Jobs Right Here In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get American Online Remote Jobs Right Here In Nigeria (1095 Views)

Get American Number For Your Business / Where Can I Find Online Remote Jobs, I Don't Know Programming. / Do You Need Online/remote Jobs That Have Been Tested To Be Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get American Online Remote Jobs Right Here In Nigeria by Tinwatinwa: 4:47pm On Aug 30, 2023
In 2 days max, I will be sharing a life-changing info. In as much as I want to help as many people as possible, I will like to know if I won't be wasting my time by sharing this vital info.

If you are really interested in making/earning d...olla...rs working remotely for American companies while you are still in Nigeria, drop your comment to show your interest so that I can go ahead to start sharing the vital info.
Re: How To Get American Online Remote Jobs Right Here In Nigeria by Terkx(m): 4:51pm On Aug 30, 2023
✌️

1 Like

Re: How To Get American Online Remote Jobs Right Here In Nigeria by Tinwatinwa: 4:53pm On Aug 30, 2023
Terkx:
✌️

Noted Terkx
Re: How To Get American Online Remote Jobs Right Here In Nigeria by Lateefodutola(m): 4:59pm On Aug 30, 2023
Interested!

1 Like

Re: How To Get American Online Remote Jobs Right Here In Nigeria by Tinwatinwa: 5:12pm On Aug 30, 2023
Lateefodutola:
Interested!

Noted Lateef

1 Like

Re: How To Get American Online Remote Jobs Right Here In Nigeria by Yuanadoo(f): 5:13pm On Aug 30, 2023
Interested ✌️

1 Like

Re: How To Get American Online Remote Jobs Right Here In Nigeria by Tinwatinwa: 5:15pm On Aug 30, 2023
Yuanadoo:
Interested ✌️

Noted Yuanadoo
Re: How To Get American Online Remote Jobs Right Here In Nigeria by Tinwatinwa: 5:43pm On Aug 30, 2023
Those of us who showed interest, let's ensure we follow me so as not to miss out this GREAT, ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY.
Re: How To Get American Online Remote Jobs Right Here In Nigeria by debeginin(m): 7:00pm On Aug 30, 2023
Interested sir.

1 Like

Re: How To Get American Online Remote Jobs Right Here In Nigeria by dayleezy: 7:10pm On Aug 30, 2023
Interested

1 Like

Re: How To Get American Online Remote Jobs Right Here In Nigeria by Shezzman: 7:27pm On Aug 30, 2023
Interested...

1 Like

Re: How To Get American Online Remote Jobs Right Here In Nigeria by Tinwatinwa2021: 3:24am On Aug 31, 2023
debeginin:
Interested sir.

Okay
Re: How To Get American Online Remote Jobs Right Here In Nigeria by Tinwatinwa2021: 3:25am On Aug 31, 2023
I don't know why I was stopped by the bbbottt for starting the thread.

Let me start right away...
Re: How To Get American Online Remote Jobs Right Here In Nigeria by Tinwatinwa2021: 3:45am On Aug 31, 2023
It sounds unbelievable getting an American online remote work right here in Nigeria.

This is what changed my life. I never believed it too until I started last year. Today, I'm a living testimony. All thanks to President Tinubu for ensuring I received more pay for the same work I've been doing as d..o..ll..a..rs to n..a..I..ra went north this year.

I never wanted to share this vital info because I strongly believe the c..r..a..z..i..est thing a Nigerian can do is to help another Nigerian due to the kind of mentality we have. I've heard of stories of how that sort of thing led to the helpers nightmare. So, I will be leaving out strict conditions in this post so as not fall prey while helping few people I can help.

Straight to the point, in America, there are lots of remote work. You are not res..tricted by distance. You can work in Dallas in Texas whole you are living in Charlotte, North Carolina. That means you can work in Lagos and be living in Kaduna Without visiting Lagos once in 10 years.

This is what made it possible for me to work online for different employers located in the state without me living the comfort of my room here in Nigeria.

And take note, to ma.ke m.o.n.e..y in America, you must either be highly educated or highly skilled.

Since you are here in Nigeria and not in America, what you need like me is high in.co.me skills. If you have any, I congratulate you. Mind you, if you don't have any, take a seat, relax and get a bottle of cold drink and read on to discover what you can do to be highly skilled and change your life forever.

2 Likes

Re: How To Get American Online Remote Jobs Right Here In Nigeria by Chigorkizz(m): 8:39am On Aug 31, 2023
Interested

1 Like

Re: How To Get American Online Remote Jobs Right Here In Nigeria by debeginin(m): 9:24am On Aug 31, 2023
Exciting times.

1 Like

Re: How To Get American Online Remote Jobs Right Here In Nigeria by Cecegrace(f): 9:30am On Aug 31, 2023
Ride on OP. I full ground here

1 Like

Re: How To Get American Online Remote Jobs Right Here In Nigeria by debeginin(m): 6:25pm On Aug 31, 2023
Kai!Na wao! I have being visiting since morning but no update.
Re: How To Get American Online Remote Jobs Right Here In Nigeria by Generalgoshen: 5:01am On Sep 01, 2023
Boss please come and help us

1 Like

Re: How To Get American Online Remote Jobs Right Here In Nigeria by Tinwatinwa: 11:00am On Sep 03, 2023
I can't but apologize to everyone following this thread. The Nairaland b o ttt has been preventing me from continuing the thread. So, I will urge everyone of us interested in this thread to j o I n on watsap for the full and comprehensive tutorial.

Drop your watsap detail NOW.

I will not allow any new person after 48 hours.

Good luck to us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get American Online Remote Jobs Right Here In Nigeria by debeginin(m): 12:23pm On Sep 03, 2023
Re: How To Get American Online Remote Jobs Right Here In Nigeria by TreasureHunter(m): 1:33pm On Sep 03, 2023
Tinwatinwa:
I can't but apologize to everyone following this thread. The Nairaland b o ttt has been preventing me from continuing the thread. So, I will urge everyone of us interested in this thread to j o I n on watsap for the full and comprehensive tutorial.

Good luck to us all.

It's better for you to drop your own number then ask interested people to connect with you on WhatsApp instead of asking people to drop their numbers here in public
Re: How To Get American Online Remote Jobs Right Here In Nigeria by Kyile22: 6:03pm On Sep 03, 2023
Re: How To Get American Online Remote Jobs Right Here In Nigeria by ahms12(m): 6:13pm On Sep 03, 2023
Tinwatinwa:

Good luck to us all.

Re: How To Get American Online Remote Jobs Right Here In Nigeria by Linzo(m): 8:37pm On Sep 03, 2023
+14318125730 add me

1 Like

Re: How To Get American Online Remote Jobs Right Here In Nigeria by Busybeehf(f): 8:42pm On Sep 03, 2023
Add me 09133384877

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get American Online Remote Jobs Right Here In Nigeria by sole26: 9:09pm On Sep 03, 2023

1 Like

Re: How To Get American Online Remote Jobs Right Here In Nigeria by Tinwatinwa: 7:38am On Sep 04, 2023
24 hours to go
Re: How To Get American Online Remote Jobs Right Here In Nigeria by Tinwatinwa: 9:02am On Sep 04, 2023
sole26:

Okay. You will be added.
Re: How To Get American Online Remote Jobs Right Here In Nigeria by adelafe2019: 9:03am On Sep 04, 2023
Pls. add me :

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corporate International Texts For Personal And Business Use / "the Death Of Adsense Report" - Marketing Scare - Hype, Or Is Adsense Mortally: / Should Audit Report Specify Real Value Destroyed In The Value Of Retained Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.