Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Nigeria's Most Hated Political Party May Be Her Only Saving Grace - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Most Hated Political Party May Be Her Only Saving Grace (259 Views)

Labour Party May Change Okupe As Obi’s Campaign DG / Saheed Akinade-Fijabi: Third Party May Emerge If Tinubu Is Denied APC Ticket / APC Crisis: Buhari's Silence Unacceptable, Party May Lose Edo- Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Most Hated Political Party May Be Her Only Saving Grace by PoliticalUpdate(m): 6:03pm On Aug 30, 2023
With all the recent happenings in Africa, it is quite hard not to see the giant of Africa at the heart of the scheme of things.. simply put everything points to Nigeria, and she won't look away. Speaking of Nigeria's most hated political group, the APC, I will like to point out to us that they aren't entirely useless.

I must give it to them. They are one of the most politically sagacious erudite group/party to have surfaced in recent times. They were in schemes of things for many years without the suspicion of the masses till they got hold of power. And have rendered the indomitable PDP to a party of past glories. However, no matter how sagacious you are the scheme of things and events, there are certain things you can't control or tame - speaking of Africa's inevitable political revolution.

APC can save Nigeria from chaos because they know they lost and as such we avoid the wrath of Nigerians by forcing Tinubu to step down before things become too late. This is a good they should be willing to do as the advocate of[b] "I wish my country well" crooners. [/b]

I know there is some good in them, and they can save us from an impending turmoil.

Yours sincerely,
A concerned Nigerian.
Re: Nigeria's Most Hated Political Party May Be Her Only Saving Grace by abiolert(m): 7:12pm On Aug 30, 2023
Just be typing rubbish op.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Abia Governor Alex Otti Sacks Civil Servants Employed By Ikpeazu / Women Affairs Minister Threatens To Jail UNICAL Students Who Stood Up / Rivers State Filling Stations Grapple With Dubious Community Levies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.