Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,919 members, 7,817,693 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

15 Years Leg Poision Given Technical Knockout By The GOD OF CHOSEN - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 15 Years Leg Poision Given Technical Knockout By The GOD OF CHOSEN (128 Views)

10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) / Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen / 31 Yrs Of Madness Given Complete Technical Knockout ( Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

15 Years Leg Poision Given Technical Knockout By The GOD OF CHOSEN by Gospelpreacher1: 6:26pm On Aug 30, 2023
I BEGAN TO PUT MY HOUSE AND THINGS IN ORDER THINKING I WILL DIE, BUT THE GOD OF CHOSEN SHOWED ME MERCY AND GAVE ME A SECOND CHANCE TO LIVE.

Bro Nelson came all the way from south africa to appreciate the GOD of CHOSEN for the miraculous healing and deliverance from a leg poison that lasted for about 15 years.

He has visited hospitals and herbal homes to no avail.

According to him, Last year October, it seemed like the thing was out to take his life.
He was no longer able to walk on his own. For him to go to the toilet, 2 people must be at his side to assist him. He thought it was something the medical experts in South Africa could do.

Mid october last year, he visited the best medical facility in South africa. After all was done, he was told that the ONLY solution will be to cut the leg. He refused, rejected it and went home.

According to home, while in his house in South Africa, he got a ministration in his heart .
It said to him " Go and meet my son at Ijesha, Lagos Nigeria, that is the only way you can get Solution".

By the grace of GOD he booked a flight immediately and arrived Nigeria on monday 26th of October last year. The next day Tuesday service he was right in the Chosen Headquarters Ijesha for the revival service.

According to him, as GOD'S servant was MINISTERING, His case was the second case he mentioned while praying.
"He said, there is a young man here, they afflicted you with leg poison. The fear of death is also following you. I Curse it From the root. I command that gushing of water to dry "

Our brother said, the same day the Same hour; the water from the leg dried up!!
He said after the service he went to the clinic to remove the bandage.
Something mysterious he discovered was that the leg that was swollen up like someone with elephantaitis deflated to its normal size the same day.

He came all the way from south africa to appreciate the GOD of CHOSEN for showing him mercy and giving him a second chance because he did not believe he will be alive.
Infact when the problem was so severe, he began to put his things in order thinking he will die.

Today he is alive , restored , hale and hearty because of the GOD of the CHOSEN.

He says What the best hospital and experts in South Africa could not do, The GOD OF CHOSEN did it for him free of charge.

In appreciation to what this Great GOD did for him , he came with half a million naira to give to the GOD of CHOSEN.

I do not know the magnanimity of your problems.
You may have fasted and fasted to no avail.
You may have visited everywhere possible yo no avail. I admonish you to Try the GOD of CHOSEN.

A great opportunity is happening live tomorrow, Thursday the 31st of August 2023.

The Title of the program is GOD WILL GIVE YOU ANSWER!!

TIME IS 8AM.

VENUE: THE LORD'S CHOSEN REVIVAL GROUND,
CHOSEN ESTATE, AMUWO-ODOFIN,
OSHODI-APAPA EXPRESSWAY BY IJESHA BUS STOP, Lagos, Nigeria.

Ministering Live is GOD'S servant Pastor Lazarus Muoka

No matter what has ravaged your life, the day you enter the LORD'S CHOSEN, is the day your Joy begins.

We are talking of Grammar! We are talking of REALITY. GOD IS REAL! THE GOD OF CHOSEN WILL WIPE ALL YOUR TEARS AWAY. THAT ONE IS A GURANTEE.

THE GOD OF CHOSEN ANSWERS PRAYER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiMfAi2g_3U?si=Gie-Si0MkoRn8Zaa

Re: 15 Years Leg Poision Given Technical Knockout By The GOD OF CHOSEN by finallybusy: 7:20am On Aug 31, 2023
Prayers wey no fit turn Naija to first world country, na him I go believe?

(1) (Reply)

Choices.... / God Can Change Laws For You Dr DK Olukoya / Healing Our Internal Mad Man Dr DK Olukoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.