Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,431 members, 7,836,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Rivers Tenant Stabs Landlord For Separating Fight With His Wife - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rivers Tenant Stabs Landlord For Separating Fight With His Wife (922 Views)

Lagos Tenant Stabs Friend To Death During Argument (Photo) / Herder Stabs Landlord In Rivers For Complaining About Cows Messing Up Compound / Young Man Shot Dead By Police While Separating Fight In Ajegunle. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers Tenant Stabs Landlord For Separating Fight With His Wife by Micheal35: 7:26pm On Aug 30, 2023
A middle-aged man named Patrick Essien has been detained by the Rivers State Police Command for reportedly attacking his landlord in Rumuiprikon, Obio/Akpor Local Government Area, of the state, until he fell into a coma.

It was learned that Iheanyichukwu America, the landlord, had gone to save Essien’s wife from him when she was being abused.
According to the landlord’s wife, Chioma America, Essien was continuously dragging his wife into their home even after her husband intervened.

She asserted that following his involvement, the landlord promised to prevent his tenant’s wife from spending the night there in order to prevent additional abuse from her husband.

Mrs America stated, “He (Essien) tried to drag the wife to go inside with him. But my husband said he would not allow him. He was still inside the house when my husband said he would not allow the woman sleep in their house because of the situation.

“That she should stay in my husband’s family house and in the morning we know what to do. So, he moved the woman out of their house.
“Then about 12 midnight, the man now came to attack my husband in the process of coming to check if his wife was in our house, but she was not there.

“The person he met was my husband, and he now unleashed the attack on him in place of his wife.”
Similarly, the landlord’s elder sister, Gladys Bardey, expressed sadness at the action of the tenant, saying the matter should be charged to court.
“I was sleeping when they woke me up that he (landlord) was stabbed this morning by his tenant.

“So, I started going there to see if what I heard was true. And it is true because I saw him and the injury is much,” Gladys said.
While describing the tenant’s action as an ‘attempted murder’, the landlord’s sister said the matter should be charged to court ensuring justice.

When contacted, spokesperson for the state police command, Grace Iringe-Koko, confirmed the incident, saying the suspect (Essien) had been arrested.

Iringe-Koko, a Superintendent of Police, also said the landlord was receiving medical attention in the hospital.
She stated, “We are aware of the matter. The suspect has been arrested and in our custody. Investigation is still ongoing.”

https://voicesuit.com/rivers-tenant-stabs-landlord-for-separating-fight-with-his-wife/

Re: Rivers Tenant Stabs Landlord For Separating Fight With His Wife by successmatters(m): 7:29pm On Aug 30, 2023
You moved somebody's wife out of the husband's grasp as the man was dragging her inside and took her away to another location?

Landlord, you get mind o.

Konji na bastard las las cheesy

Re: Rivers Tenant Stabs Landlord For Separating Fight With His Wife by killsmith(f): 7:32pm On Aug 30, 2023
*in fela's voice*

Frustration everywhere.
Re: Rivers Tenant Stabs Landlord For Separating Fight With His Wife by illicit(m): 7:35pm On Aug 30, 2023
Let there be peace
Re: Rivers Tenant Stabs Landlord For Separating Fight With His Wife by udede(m): 7:36pm On Aug 30, 2023
Hmmmm ndi Obiakpor okwa ya ?
Re: Rivers Tenant Stabs Landlord For Separating Fight With His Wife by Aonkuuse(m): 7:40pm On Aug 30, 2023
Kai
Re: Rivers Tenant Stabs Landlord For Separating Fight With His Wife by Mille: 7:42pm On Aug 30, 2023
successmatters:

You moved somebody's wife out of the husband's grasp as the man was dragging her inside and took her away to another location?

Not to just another location but his "own family house". A stupid white Knight that almost destroyed his own life and that of his own family.

Imagine meddling in a violent husband-wife affair and trying to play the role of hero for the woman. If the woman wanted to leave a violent relationship, she would have taken the first step.

A couple that will make love while his own family members are busy organizing his funeral.

" Me when I see two people fighting and even breaking their heads"

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rivers Tenant Stabs Landlord For Separating Fight With His Wife by paramakina202: 7:47pm On Aug 30, 2023
Eteh why na
Re: Rivers Tenant Stabs Landlord For Separating Fight With His Wife by Ensa777(f): 7:49pm On Aug 30, 2023
successmatters:

If that man succeeds in killing that woman in that compound,everybody including the landlord will be arrested.
"I no follow" has its own price in police station.

As a landlord ,don't delay in giving such ppl quit notices,they will invite trouble for everybody

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Tenant Stabs Landlord For Separating Fight With His Wife by successmatters(m): 7:50pm On Aug 30, 2023
Ensa777:

If that man succeeds in killing that woman in that compound,everybody including the landlord will be arrested.
"I no follow" has its own price in police station

"I no follow" with bail money is better than being stabbed and lying in coma grin

1 Like

Re: Rivers Tenant Stabs Landlord For Separating Fight With His Wife by JealousCobra(m): 7:51pm On Aug 30, 2023
Hmmmm...

If it were men that was fighting, would the landlord involve himself like this?

Likely his tenant's wife is yummy yummy🤠

1 Like

Re: Rivers Tenant Stabs Landlord For Separating Fight With His Wife by successmatters(m): 7:54pm On Aug 30, 2023
JealousCobra:
Hmmmm...

If it were men that was fighting, would he involve himself like this?

Likely his tenant's wife is yummy yummy🤠

That's another possible motive for the landlord to intervene, and the man doesn't wanna lose his goodies to the landlord grin

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Tenant Stabs Landlord For Separating Fight With His Wife by JealousCobra(m): 7:55pm On Aug 30, 2023
successmatters:

That's another possible motive for the landlord to intervene, and the man doesn't wanna lose his goodies to the landlord grin

😆😆
Re: Rivers Tenant Stabs Landlord For Separating Fight With His Wife by bigdawg7: 8:54pm On Aug 30, 2023
The landlord sef dey overdo

1 Like

Re: Rivers Tenant Stabs Landlord For Separating Fight With His Wife by wrongman665(m): 5:17am On Aug 31, 2023
Over sabi landlord. Why you move someone wife into your house? Some people couse trouble for them self, i don't have anything to say.

R I P in advance becouse there is no how you can survive those injuries.
Re: Rivers Tenant Stabs Landlord For Separating Fight With His Wife by KingLennon(m): 6:45am On Aug 31, 2023
1 Thess. 4:11
Re: Rivers Tenant Stabs Landlord For Separating Fight With His Wife by epondudu: 6:55am On Aug 31, 2023
The tenant has a lot on his mind, the landlord may have been attempting to woo the tenants wife, but that day was the opportunity to finish and clear his thoughts.
Re: Rivers Tenant Stabs Landlord For Separating Fight With His Wife by finallybusy: 7:15am On Aug 31, 2023
I didn't read. The only people who should settle husband and wife matter are either family members or the police. Comot hand if you no relate to them.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Tenant Stabs Landlord For Separating Fight With His Wife by Mercury12(m): 7:29am On Aug 31, 2023
That is why I always mind my business.😎

My neighbors can fight on all day I don't care. If Dem tire them go relax and go chop

Re: Rivers Tenant Stabs Landlord For Separating Fight With His Wife by Badonasty(m): 11:55am On Aug 31, 2023
Lol…RIP but in your next life just mind your business

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Dancer, Korra Obidi Attacked With Acid, Stabbed In UK (Video) / Fake "Taleban" Strikes Nigeria, Kills 13 Policemen / Amazing World Of Female Smugglers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.