Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Five Stowaways Arrested On Lagos Vessel - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Five Stowaways Arrested On Lagos Vessel (26925 Views)

Nigerian Stowaways Discovered In UK Oil Tanker / 3 Nigerian Stowaways Land In Ghana Instead Of Spain (Photos) / Suspected Cultists Arrested On Their Way To A Burial In Imo State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Stowaways Arrested On Lagos Vessel by JaredH: 2:54pm On Aug 31, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Just like you are rejected from entering those countries as STOAWAYS to avoid skull mining cheesy grin
just as you are killed in Asia to prevent you from spreading your cursed genes of drug trafficking grin
Re: Five Stowaways Arrested On Lagos Vessel by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:58pm On Aug 31, 2023
JaredH:
just as you are killed in Asia to prevent you from spreading your cursed genes of drug trafficking grin
Hope the STOWAWAYS are still alive
Re: Five Stowaways Arrested On Lagos Vessel by grandstar(m): 3:02pm On Aug 31, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

It's a big shame my brother.

If only Yorubas visit their core villages to see what hunger is doing to their people. There is hunger in Nigeria and someone will sit tight in Lagos and be supporting rubbish. Education is not golden.

There's so much contradictions in your statement.

The very reforms which have caused so much pain you cry about which are the removal of the fuel subsidy and the unification of the exchange rates to a lesser extent are reforms Peter Obi vowed to implement. He even called the subsidy a scam. Why are you now condemning Tinubu for implementing those very reforms.

Ever since I can personally remember from the late 1980s, all governments have tried to end the subsidy but failed. Why? The mass protest due to the pain it would inflict, the very pain you're screaming blue murder about now.

A decorated donkey is still a donkey.

You claim that Yorubas voted enmasse for Tinubu but at the same time claim Obi's mandate was stolen. Am I missing something here? That means Yorubas did not vote for Obi? That means Obi did not get the required 25% required in any Yoruba state (except Lagos) where there are lots of minorities and 'woke' voters?

I understand why many wanted Peter Obi to win they saw him as the candidate that would change the country. He is "clean, honest and not wasteful. He has foresight." Obidients see him as the only candidates able to change the nation for good.

First, don't look to any man as a Messiah.(Read Psalms 146:3-4)

Peter Obi is at best an idealist. As president, he would be quite weak as both Houses would frustrate him. He isn't a good horse trader like Tinubu. He doesn't have the skill to get the 2 majority parties on his side.

Tinubu on the other hand is a pragmatist. The Muslim Muslim ticket was his only route to the presidency as Northern Muslims won't vote for a Northern Christian.

His present unwieldy 48 ministers though worrisome are political debts he had to pay to those who got him into office. That is how Nigeria works.

If he does win a second term, most politicians show their true colors as they have no more debts to repay and it would be their last term in office.

Ganduje as APC chairman sucks. Wike as FCT minister sucks. Matawalle as Defence minister sucks. That however is the political reality.

Can the economy lurch forward despite this? Yes. The World Bank and IMF have praised the reforms. Charles Soludo, probably the best economist the country has also endorsed them. Okonjo Iweala the same.

Do I like Tinubu? I am more about policy. I am apolitical. I see corruption and nepotism becoming a problem in the future. So, I am not his fan but he is the least bad choice of the 3 candidates.

Only God can bring about any meaningful change
Re: Five Stowaways Arrested On Lagos Vessel by franco3075q(m): 3:02pm On Aug 31, 2023
[quote author=Nazgul post=125483308]The problem with Nigeria is that tribal bigotry has blinded us to the extent that people would rather prefer to suffer in silence than call out a bad leader from their tribe.

We saw how the north kept defending Buhari, even with visible evidences of incompetence on his part. They kept using the media for propaganda and telling us that he's the best thing to ever happen to Nigeria since sliced bread.

Now the SW has picked up from where the north stopped. The worst thing about this Tinubu's government is that the suffering that comes with it has no breathing space.

Prices of things in the market keeps rising on a daily basis, so many families are finding it extremely difficult to feed. Yet this same people who can't even afford 2 meals a day are using propaganda and tribalism to defend this administration.

My question to them is what exactly are they defending? Most businesses are finding it extremely difficult to cope, BABA, OIL DEY YOUR HEAD
Re: Five Stowaways Arrested On Lagos Vessel by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:06pm On Aug 31, 2023
grandstar:

There's so much contradictions in your statement.

The very reforms which have caused so much pain you cry about which are the removal of the fuel subsidy and the unification of the exchange rates to a lesser extent are reforms Peter Obi vowed to implement. He even called the subsidy a scam. Why are you now condemning Tinubu for implementing those very reforms.

Ever since I can personally remember from the late 1980s, all governments have tried to end the subsidy but failed. Why? The mass protest due to the pain it would inflict, the very pain you're screaming blue murder about now.

A decorated donkey is still a donkey.

You claim that Yorubas voted enmasse for Tinubu but at the same time claim Obi's mandate was stolen. Am I missing something here? That means Yorubas did not vote for Obi? That means Obi did not get the required 25% required in any Yoruba state (except Lagos) where there are lots of minorities and 'woke' voters?

I understand why many wanted Peter Obi to win they saw him as the candidate that would change the country. He is "clean, honest and not wasteful. He has foresight." Obidients see him as the only candidates able to change the nation for good.

First, don't look to any man as a Messiah.(Read Psalms 146:3-4)

Peter Obi is at best an idealist. As president, he would be quite weak as both Houses would frustrate him. He isn't a good horse trader like Tinubu. He doesn't have the skill to get the 2 majority parties on his side.

Tinubu on the other hand is a pragmatist. The Muslim Muslim ticket was his only route to the presidency as Northern Muslims won't vote for a Northern Christian.

His present unwieldy 48 ministers though worrisome are political debts he had to pay to those who got him into office. That is how Nigeria works.

If he does win a second term, most politicians show their true colors as they have no more debts to repay and it would be their last term in office.

Ganduje as APC chairman sucks. Wike as FCT minister sucks. Matawalle as Defence minister sucks. That however is the political reality.

Can the economy lurch forward despite this? Yes. The World Bank and IMF have praised the reforms. Charles Soludo, probably the best economist the country has also endorsed them. Okonjo Iweala the same.

Do I like Tinubu? I am more about policy. I am apolitical. I see corruption and nepotism becoming a problem in the future. So, I am not his fan but he is the least bad choice of the 3 candidates.

Only God can bring about any meaningful change

What made a mess of your own implementation is the process and planning. Hope you will learn one day sha
Re: Five Stowaways Arrested On Lagos Vessel by MEGAWATCH: 3:13pm On Aug 31, 2023
harmanjames988:
I ordered this jacket from America Jackets and I must say I am amazed with the high quality and fit. You guys can also try it.
https://www.americajackets.com/product/kevin-costner-yellowstone-so4-john-dutton-quilted-jacket/

If you ordered this jacket from America you deserve to be flogged with koboko sincerely speaking.

Most of you are not really helping NIGERIA economy at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Stowaways Arrested On Lagos Vessel by riczy(m): 3:18pm On Aug 31, 2023
They are teaching PO a lesson, thank God they were caught. We will all enjoy this extant administration together!
Re: Five Stowaways Arrested On Lagos Vessel by Bigkoko: 3:24pm On Aug 31, 2023
Hilarious as it seen, this happens to be the very truth. After shouting Yoruba Ronu.... they want to japa? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ButIdoandIdont:
After carrying plank and bottle to shout ronu you want to japa?

Stay in Nigeria the president is taking baby steps

2 Likes

Re: Five Stowaways Arrested On Lagos Vessel by lightwind(m): 3:33pm On Aug 31, 2023
JaredH:
asia countries, Ghana, Kenya, South Africa says otherwise...

that is why you are maltreated in those countries due to your criminal way of lives grin
Ignorant you. Is it only the Igbos that lives in South Africa, Kenya and Ghana ??

Do you know that 96% of Yorubas are Scammers.
They brought scamming and cultism into Nigeria.
Do you know that ??

1 Like

Re: Five Stowaways Arrested On Lagos Vessel by winner37(m): 3:42pm On Aug 31, 2023
That 7,900 how will they share it among themselves when they got to Europe?
Re: Five Stowaways Arrested On Lagos Vessel by grandstar(m): 4:02pm On Aug 31, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

What made a mess of your own implementation is the process and planning. Hope you will learn one day sha

What is the right way to implement it?

How do you expect him to implement the subsidy removal without "making a mess of it?"

The terms that the masses would demanded for its removal would create a much bigger mess.

Charles Soludo endorsement of the present reforms simply means the government did the right thing.
Re: Five Stowaways Arrested On Lagos Vessel by Menclothing: 4:32pm On Aug 31, 2023
So someone can travel by sea with cargo like seriously so who bears the cost at entry port

Cotton shirt 6k only

Re: Five Stowaways Arrested On Lagos Vessel by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:45pm On Aug 31, 2023
grandstar:

What is the right way to implement it?

How do you expect him to implement the subsidy removal without "making a mess of it?"

The terms that the masses would demanded for its removal would create a much bigger mess.

Charles Soludo endorsement of the present reforms simply means the government did the right thing.

I don't argue with people who are fixated on sentiment. Did you read the procedure Peter wanted to use in implementation? Was it right for Tinubu to arbitrarily announce subsidy removal without meeting stakeholders and coming out with strategy to avoid excessive shock? You throw yourself in the air and start trying to stretch your parachute. Remember all his Useless palliatives that came after the improper planning start biting hard.

See, I don't blame your likes. You supported Buhari and it was nice to you. So enjoy your support. Hope you have received your palliative. Who is Soludo? The one dancing political SURUGEDE abi na which one? Hehehehe, una matter tire person
Re: Five Stowaways Arrested On Lagos Vessel by Olaolex: 6:03pm On Aug 31, 2023
epondudu:
Nigeria shall be great again.
Oh, Nairalanders! I call on thee to have forbearance, We are getting there very soon a Dollar is 1k, and before the end of this year the dollar will come down to 1,500, Petrol will be sold at 1k per litre, We should be happy this is an indication of excellence.
The National Assembly will pass a law that will restrict any poor Nigerian from leaving the country, This democracy is for all, we need to enjoy this government together.
Hope rekindled
cool
You are very good at using irony. Keep it up!
Re: Five Stowaways Arrested On Lagos Vessel by JaredH: 7:43pm On Aug 31, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Hope the STOWAWAYS are still alive
they will not be killed because it is not drug smuggling grin
Re: Five Stowaways Arrested On Lagos Vessel by JaredH: 7:52pm On Aug 31, 2023
lightwind:

Ignorant you. Is it only the Igbos that lives in South Africa, Kenya and Ghana ??

Do you know that 96% of Yorubas are Scammers.
They brought scamming and cultism into Nigeria.
Do you know that ??
do you know that there are more igbos in india prisons than even the indigenous indians? grin

Do you know that 100% of igbo men are drug dealers? grin

Do you know that 100% of igbo women are prostitutes? grin

Do you know that 100% of igbo children were born in baby factories? grin

Do you know that?
Re: Five Stowaways Arrested On Lagos Vessel by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:54pm On Aug 31, 2023
JaredH:
they will not be killed because it is not drug smuggling grin
They already live a dead because their hope is dashed grin
Re: Five Stowaways Arrested On Lagos Vessel by Ikpunnegi01: 8:02pm On Aug 31, 2023
Deal with Ronu miscreants.. grin They can't afford a flight ticket and visa, deal with them.
Re: Five Stowaways Arrested On Lagos Vessel by lightwind(m): 8:30pm On Aug 31, 2023
JaredH:
do you know that there are more igbos in india prisons than even the indigenous indians? grin

Do you know that 100% of igbo men are drug dealers? grin

Do you know that 100% of igbo women are prostitutes? grin

Do you know that 100% of igbo children were born in baby factories? grin

Do you know that?

Stale!
Re: Five Stowaways Arrested On Lagos Vessel by grandstar(m): 2:08am On Sep 01, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

I don't argue with people who are fixated on sentiment. Did you read the procedure Peter wanted to use in implementation? Was it right for Tinubu to arbitrarily announce subsidy removal without meeting stakeholders and coming out with strategy to avoid excessive shock? You throw yourself in the air and start trying to stretch your parachute. Remember all his Useless palliatives that came after the improper planning start biting hard.

See, I don't blame your likes. You supported Buhari and it was nice to you. So enjoy your support. Hope you have received your palliative. Who is Soludo? The one dancing political SURUGEDE abi na which one? Hehehehe, una matter tire person

Tell me what Peter Obi was offering!

I 100% support how Tinubu went about it. Trying to "carry people" along will fail. You're naive.

About, the palliative, from his body language, I doubt he had any plans to give out any. I too support that All the palliatives normally given is simply to put wool over the eyes of the citizens.

The removal of the fuel subsidy is a cost saving measure. Why now introduce palliatives that would cost money?

If there should be any palliatives, the government should should lift the ban on the importation of poultry, rice and okrika and place low tariffs on them. These will help being down the price of food. The federal government will even generate 100s of billions of Naira from their importation through import duty.

There should also be low import duty on textiles, garments and cars, whether new or old. These will create a boom in this sectors and create lots of wealth and income.

Innoson motors and other car manufacturers who may suffer as a result may be compensated by various state governments, including the federal government by purchasinf their vehicles. Presently, Innoson may even be working at full capacity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Stowaways Arrested On Lagos Vessel by Tito24: 12:29am On Sep 15, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

It's a big shame my brother.

If only Yorubas visit their core villages to see what hunger is doing to their people. There is hunger in Nigeria and someone will sit tight in Lagos and be supporting rubbish. Education is not golden.
your core villages na enjoy they dey enjoy for there abi wey make una dey run come the same Yoruba villages...

Remove the log in your eye first Oga!
Re: Five Stowaways Arrested On Lagos Vessel by Tito24: 12:32am On Sep 15, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

No Igbo man there. Yorubas on the beat
failure has no friends πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You don deny your brothers with straight face. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Stowaways Arrested On Lagos Vessel by PsychoTheRapist: 12:33am On Sep 15, 2023
Tito24:
failure has no friends πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You don deny your brothers with straight face. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
You envy developers? 😎
Re: Five Stowaways Arrested On Lagos Vessel by Tito24: 12:35am On Sep 15, 2023
PsychoTheRapist:

You envy developers? 😎
HeheheπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Five Stowaways Arrested On Lagos Vessel by Tito24: 12:37am On Sep 15, 2023
PsychoTheRapist:

You envy developers? 😎
make I run commot for here make they no come develop me abeg🀣🀣🀣
Re: Five Stowaways Arrested On Lagos Vessel by PsychoTheRapist: 12:39am On Sep 15, 2023
Tito24:
make I run commot for here make they no come develop me abeg🀣🀣🀣
You must be developed with cocaine😎
Re: Five Stowaways Arrested On Lagos Vessel by Tito24: 12:44am On Sep 15, 2023
PsychoTheRapist:

You must be developed with cocaine😎
na so they dey develop o
By fire by force. I fear who no fear demπŸ˜‚
Re: Five Stowaways Arrested On Lagos Vessel by PsychoTheRapist: 12:50am On Sep 15, 2023
Tito24:
na so they dey develop o
By fire by force. I fear who no fear demπŸ˜‚
You heared as two recent developers of Philippines were wrongly arrested?😑
Re: Five Stowaways Arrested On Lagos Vessel by Tito24: 1:00am On Sep 15, 2023
PsychoTheRapist:

You heared as two recent developers of Philippines were wrongly arrested?😑
instead of the Philippines to calm down and be developed
They are on a mission to develop the whole prison worldπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

They don spoil our name finish
To travel go Ghana sef na problem because of these useless people

1 Like

Re: Five Stowaways Arrested On Lagos Vessel by PsychoTheRapist: 8:51am On Sep 15, 2023
Tito24:
instead of the Philippines to calm down and be developed
They are on a mission to develop the whole prison worldπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

They don spoil our name finish
To travel go Ghana sef na problem because of these useless people
They won't go to prison as long it is in The Philippines. 😎

They will send them to develop the public cemetery from their grave as soon as they conclude investigations to get intel from them.😈

Rodrigo Duterte ensured of that.😎😎😎
Re: Five Stowaways Arrested On Lagos Vessel by Tito24: 10:17am On Sep 15, 2023
PsychoTheRapist:

They won't go to prison as long it is in The Philippines. 😎

They will send them to develop the public cemetery from their grave as soon as they conclude investigations to get intel from them.😈

Rodrigo Duterte ensured of that.😎😎😎
true
As they have developed lots of cemeteries around the world

But las Las na Yoruba cause am 😜😜😜

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lebanese Couple Settles Nigerian Worker With N400K After Torturing Her / Two Nigerians charged with Internet fraud in Singapore (photos) / Lagos Party: Police Arrest, Charge Erelu Okin Over Petrol Souvenir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.