Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

BREAKING: 90-year-old Cameroon’s President Paul Biya Reshuffles Military Command - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / BREAKING: 90-year-old Cameroon’s President Paul Biya Reshuffles Military Command (2610 Views)

President Paul Biya Changes Military Formation In Cameroon / Cameroon President Paul Biya Has The Most Luxurious Presidential Car In Africa / Paul Biya Wins Re-Election As Cameroon President At 85 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: 90-year-old Cameroon’s President Paul Biya Reshuffles Military Command by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:41am On Aug 31, 2023
tsdarkside:

mumu....

Throwback Thursday..
Re: BREAKING: 90-year-old Cameroon’s President Paul Biya Reshuffles Military Command by tsdarkside(m): 6:42am On Aug 31, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

Throwback Thursday..

yeah....

what a good day for better banter....
Re: BREAKING: 90-year-old Cameroon’s President Paul Biya Reshuffles Military Command by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:45am On Aug 31, 2023
tsdarkside:

yeah....

what a good day for better banter....

You dey see am na....Oya fire igbos make I respond
Re: BREAKING: 90-year-old Cameroon’s President Paul Biya Reshuffles Military Command by fx45(m): 6:49am On Aug 31, 2023
Isobug:
I just believe people no dey Cameroon. So no one is capable of usurping power from this dare devil of a human, Even from the civilians and not talking of the military.
What are you doing with power at this age of yours. Are you still happy with power considering your ageing body. Africa sef
Asiwaju Tulumbu the mandate thief is almost 90 years old. What's the difference?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: 90-year-old Cameroon’s President Paul Biya Reshuffles Military Command by BoldBrainz(m): 6:54am On Aug 31, 2023
nairalanda1:

Coup will not help Cameroon. It would be good if Biya got kicked out , very good, but replacing him with sit tight army rulers won't help much.

Plus Biya is there because the Cameroonian opposition is divided, and because most Cameroonians do not want to take a risk and participate in democracy.

Many of you supporting coups think that developed countries got developed because of some great leader taking over. They did not. They got developed by people using the democratic system to effect change, EVEN when that democratic system was angled against them, and it seemed at first that nothing would change.

Army rule did not help Central African Republic, Chad is a family run business since the 1991 coup, and now Gabon, and even Congo PR is run by a former coupist, turned civillian.

You guys , both you and your tinubu supporting friends, get out and join a party, and work for change within the system. Democracy is common household sewage and trash, but the alternatives are radioactive nuclear waste. You can at least wash off common trash.

With all due respect, this your submission is nonsensical to the very last alphabet.

You cannot sit in the comfort of your home and feel you know enough to have a modest opinion on every issue. Just reading through these words goes to show that you're very un-informed about the goings-on in the political landscape of the Cameroonian society. Most Cameroonians do not take the risk of participating in their politics? I sincerely want to believe this was meant to amuse the audience rather than inform. Please be mindful of the kind of opinions you publicly posit on sensitive issues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: 90-year-old Cameroon’s President Paul Biya Reshuffles Military Command by nairalanda1(m): 6:58am On Aug 31, 2023
BoldBrainz:

With all due respect, this your submission is nonsensical to the very last alphabet.

You cannot sit in the comfort of your home and feel you know enough to have a modest opinion on every issue. Just reading through these words goes to show that you're very un-informed about the goings-on in the political landscape of the Cameroonian society. Most Cameroonians do not take the risk of participating in their politics? I sincerely want to believe this was meant to amuse the audience rather than inform. Please be mindful of the kind of opinions you publicly posit on sensitive issues.

Okay, enjoy your coup.

N.B...You don't have to agree with me, neither do I expect you to.

N.B 2. I stand by all that I wrote, and yes, I believe that democracy in Nigeria is not fit for order. But millitary rule was much worse.

N,.B 3. And as for you, if you want change, get up and BE THE CHANGE. Take your anger, form a party, join a party, work within the system, and change it for the better. YOU CAN DO IT.
Re: BREAKING: 90-year-old Cameroon’s President Paul Biya Reshuffles Military Command by tsdarkside(m): 7:01am On Aug 31, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

You dey see am na....Oya fire igbos make I respond

umu igbo....!!
Re: BREAKING: 90-year-old Cameroon’s President Paul Biya Reshuffles Military Command by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:02am On Aug 31, 2023
tsdarkside:

umu igbo....!!

Shey na the plan be this...im not doing
Re: BREAKING: 90-year-old Cameroon’s President Paul Biya Reshuffles Military Command by tsdarkside(m): 7:03am On Aug 31, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

Shey na the plan be this...im not doing

atleast it has entered in una akpu brains that am not yoruba....
Re: BREAKING: 90-year-old Cameroon’s President Paul Biya Reshuffles Military Command by AfonjaConehead: 7:04am On Aug 31, 2023
Pakute JOHNBULL:
One coup too many, African military just played into the hands of Africa leaders, henceforth, dem go dey reshuffle their military atleast every two years, the military just enter one chance.

Are you not rejoicing and making a huge fuuul of yaself again over 'igbo president' Ali bongo of gabon?
Why are you here lamenting again?
Re: BREAKING: 90-year-old Cameroon’s President Paul Biya Reshuffles Military Command by BoldBrainz(m): 7:18am On Aug 31, 2023
nairalanda1:

Okay, enjoy your coup.

N.B...You don't have to agree with me, neither do I expect you to.

N.B 2. I stand by all that I wrote, and yes, I believe that democracy in Nigeria is not fit for order. But millitary rule was much worse.

N,.B 3. And as for you, if you want change, get up and BE THE CHANGE. Take your anger, form a party, join a party, work within the system, and change it for the better. YOU CAN DO IT.

In days past, I had engaged you on certain issues of national relevance, one of them being our very flawed subsidy initiative prior to its removal and in the early days that followed the infamous decision to remove it.

There is no arguing your commendable intelligence and confidence to exhibit same, but you have nonetheless, proven to be in the moulds of young men who are fixated on their knowledge, are too sublimely arrogant to give room for corrections and most certainly believe your opinions should be "ye and amen"! You remind me of this Garfield fellow here on nairaland.

- I cannot agree with you for suggesting that Cameroonians are responsible for their current existential woes as regards awful democratic leadership.

- Whatever brings the Nigerian issue into this discourse has to be a cause for concern, as nothing explains why you're mixing two seperate issues in one discourse and failing to sample a connection between both.

- Again, the issue isn't about me or the Nigerian people, but Cameroon and her leadership/citizens. It is wrong for you to "assume" Cameroonians have not made practical efforts to get involved in their own politics with attempts to float political parties and be active members of same. What do you even think is the fundamental reason behind the civil war that has existed for years now between the Anglophone and Francophone regions of the country? You think they're struggling lands or killing themselves over women?

You insult the sensibilities of a people under subjugation and pain when you make unguarded, uninformed and insensitive comments such as you've done on this thread.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: 90-year-old Cameroon’s President Paul Biya Reshuffles Military Command by nairalanda1(m): 7:24am On Aug 31, 2023
BoldBrainz:

In days past, I had engaged you on certain issues of national relevance, one of them being our very flawed subsidy initiative prior to its removal and in the early days that followed the infamous decision to remove it.

There is no arguing your commendable intelligence and confidence to exhibit same, but you have nonetheless, proven to be in the moulds of young men who are fixated on their knowledge, are too sublimely arrogant to give room for corrections and most certainly believe your opinions should be "ye and amen"! You remind me of this Garfield fellow here on nairaland.

- I cannot agree with you for suggesting that Cameroonians are responsible for their current existential woes as regards awful democratic leadership.

- Whatever brings the Nigerian issue into this discourse has to be a cause for concern, as nothing explains why you're mixing two seperate issues in one discourse and failing to sample a connection between both.

- Again, the issue isn't about me or the Nigerian people, but Cameroon and her leadership/citizens. It is wrong for you to "assume" Cameroonians have not made practical efforts to get involved in their own politics with attempts to float political parties and be active members of same. What do you even think is the fundamental reason behind the civil war that has existed for years now between the Anglophone and Francophone regions of the country? You think they're struggling lands or killing themselves over women?

You insult the sensibilities of a people under subjugation and pain when you make unguarded, uninformed and insensitive comments such as you've done on this thread.

I'm not insulting anyone. If Cameroon wants to remove Biya, there is nothing no one can do, not even Biya.

Also, coup has not helped us Africans. It's easy to see

Finally, this one you dey ascribe power to my thoughts...how many Cameroonians can read what I wrote? LOL.

If you want change, ya got to work for it. Nothing comes easy. Nothing.

Modifed

Again NO ONE HAS TO AGREE WITH WHAT I SAY ON THIS SITE.

Simple.

Also, this subsidy thing....you guys , if you were in business, would you tolerate government setting your prices so that the poor can breathe? You won't, so why support it for others?
Re: BREAKING: 90-year-old Cameroon’s President Paul Biya Reshuffles Military Command by Blessedpalms: 7:32am On Aug 31, 2023
Haahahahaa e no wann wetin do hin neighborhood to happen
Re: BREAKING: 90-year-old Cameroon’s President Paul Biya Reshuffles Military Command by fx45(m): 7:40am On Aug 31, 2023
tsdarkside:

atleast it has entered in una akpu brains that am not yoruba....
You're not Yoruba and you're not from anywhere that we know. Did you fall from the skies like Oduduwa? Your village no get name? Why aren't you proud of where you come from?
Re: BREAKING: 90-year-old Cameroon’s President Paul Biya Reshuffles Military Command by Stanweezy(m): 7:40am On Aug 31, 2023
Make him retire abeg, he wants to die like Mugabe

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: 90-year-old Cameroon’s President Paul Biya Reshuffles Military Command by Laggafin: 8:14am On Aug 31, 2023
Lol
Re: BREAKING: 90-year-old Cameroon’s President Paul Biya Reshuffles Military Command by Stoplying: 8:41am On Aug 31, 2023
Those who claim that "military rule" was worse than this current civilian rule in Nigeria are liars and propagandists. I was in Nigeria when it was led by babangida and later on by sani abacha. It wasn't worse than Nigeria today, there was a lot more security.

Nigeria doesn't have democracy, elections and a civilian president do not translate to democracy. Nigeria's current regime doesn't work for the interests of Nigerians, it works for the best interests of an other country: usa.
Re: BREAKING: 90-year-old Cameroon’s President Paul Biya Reshuffles Military Command by arantess: 8:44am On Aug 31, 2023
Finestgurlie:
can you visit me 😭😭😭
amu na acha m oku here
So why using a female moniker?

See your nonsense life
Re: BREAKING: 90-year-old Cameroon’s President Paul Biya Reshuffles Military Command by arantess: 8:46am On Aug 31, 2023
Pakute:
One coup too many, African military just played into the hands of Africa leaders, henceforth, dem go dey reshuffle their military atleast every two years, the military just enter one chance.
grin cheesy
This is kindergarten mentality
How old are you?
Re: BREAKING: 90-year-old Cameroon’s President Paul Biya Reshuffles Military Command by arantess: 8:48am On Aug 31, 2023
tsdarkside:

they are related....

dont fotget that part of cameroon was part of south east before igbos pissed them off....

and we see now ourselves why they wanted to go away from igbos....
nobody likes to be with igbos....
Igbo hatred kill you there oo
Re: BREAKING: 90-year-old Cameroon’s President Paul Biya Reshuffles Military Command by tsdarkside(m): 8:51am On Aug 31, 2023
arantess:

Igbo hatred kill you there oo

na lie....??

everybody want to run away from una,that even a thai police know who you people are....

you cant talk yourselves out of this....
nigeria hard my foot....
Re: BREAKING: 90-year-old Cameroon’s President Paul Biya Reshuffles Military Command by Yankee101: 8:56am On Aug 31, 2023
E never see anything
Re: BREAKING: 90-year-old Cameroon’s President Paul Biya Reshuffles Military Command by arantess: 8:58am On Aug 31, 2023
fx45:
You're not Yoruba and you're not from anywhere that we know. Did you fall from the skies like Oduduwa? Your village no get name? Why aren't you proud of where you come from?
Miscreants and nonentities can never be proud of themselves

Forever in the shadows of others continually looking up and above them.
Re: BREAKING: 90-year-old Cameroon’s President Paul Biya Reshuffles Military Command by wittywriter: 8:59am On Aug 31, 2023
90 years old man!...>>>in that comical voice...lolz

Wittyness
Re: BREAKING: 90-year-old Cameroon’s President Paul Biya Reshuffles Military Command by WildChild00(m): 9:51am On Aug 31, 2023
grin grin
Re: BREAKING: 90-year-old Cameroon’s President Paul Biya Reshuffles Military Command by MMWandali: 9:57am On Aug 31, 2023
Kicking France out of Africa

Biya is shivering
Re: BREAKING: 90-year-old Cameroon’s President Paul Biya Reshuffles Military Command by tofolo(m): 10:01am On Aug 31, 2023
[quote author=AllenSpencer post=125476799]Sharp dude 🤣🤣🤣[/quote..the Junta in Gabon was led by the president's cousin who is now the new leader.
Re: BREAKING: 90-year-old Cameroon’s President Paul Biya Reshuffles Military Command by Oesophagus99(m): 11:32am On Aug 31, 2023
Adaisback:
Biya... you just brought the coup nearer. The coup will surely take place and you will die

Amen!
Re: BREAKING: 90-year-old Cameroon’s President Paul Biya Reshuffles Military Command by DevilsEqual(m): 1:16pm On Aug 31, 2023
vowiski:
90 years

Na wa for Africa leaders sha ..

So disgusting

Biden is 82 and still palns to run again at 84

Na wa for American presidents

Africans are slave mentality...Anything is good, as far as its happening outside the Afircan shores

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hamas Gunman Celebrated Point-blank Murder Of IDF Soldier Before Being Shot Dead / The Funnier Side Of America's Presidential Elections . . . / Chemical Attack: Rocket Hit Syrian Hospital, 58 Dead, Others Foaming.(photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.