Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,208 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

How To Import Cheap Used Laptops And Phones From USA - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Import Cheap Used Laptops And Phones From USA (121 Views)

How To Import Cheap Used Laptops And Phones From USA To Nigeria / Cheap Used Items For Sale. 08185391880...... Lagos / Cheap Used Household Items For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Import Cheap Used Laptops And Phones From USA by Nkem96: 8:52am On Aug 31, 2023
Learn how to import used Laptops and mobile phones like iPhones, Samsung, and more from the USA at cheap prices and sell in Nigeria for high profits.

Our one-on-one personal training/mentorship class will take you on a journey of success. Here's what you'll experience:

How To Source Affordable, High-Quality Laptops and Smartphones: Learn effective strategies to find cheap and well-maintained smartphones in the USA.

Effortless Payment Solutions with Visual Cards: Learn how to create a visual card, enabling you to make stress-free and secure payments for your imported goods.

How to make more sales and meet more customers with Facebook and Instagram ads.

Mentorship: Benefit from exclusive mentorship guiding you at every step.

For more info, contact me via WhatsApp with the number on my signature (click on my profile).

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Part Time Job Sales Job 30k -40k / As U Go To Church This Sunday,ask God To Change Ur Character. / AC Maintenance Tips- If You Don’t Want Your AC To Develop Fault By January

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.