Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,210 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

CAF Champions League S/F 2nd Leg: Enyimba FC Vs Wydad Casablanca (0 - 0) On Sunday 16th October 2011 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / CAF Champions League S/F 2nd Leg: Enyimba FC Vs Wydad Casablanca (0 - 0) On Sunday 16th October 2011 (6379 Views)

Poll: What's Your Prediction

Enyimba Will Qualify: 66% (6 votes)
Enyimba Will Not Qualify: 33% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Enyimba Stoned During Training In Tunisia (CAF Champions League) / Pictures From The 2014 Nigeria Federation Cup Final Enyimba Fc 2 Vs Dolphin Fc 1 / CAF Champions League Semi-Final 1st Leg: Wydad Casablanca Vs Enyimba FC (1 - 0) On Saturday Oct-1-2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAF Champions League S/F 2nd Leg: Enyimba FC Vs Wydad Casablanca (0 - 0) On Sunday 16th October 2011 by fexlist(m): 6:07pm On Oct 16, 2011
I can't just imagine what is happening 2 nigeria futuball. Now enyimba is out
Re: CAF Champions League S/F 2nd Leg: Enyimba FC Vs Wydad Casablanca (0 - 0) On Sunday 16th October 2011 by otokx(m): 6:55pm On Oct 16, 2011
What is happening to Nigerian football is the same thing happening to the country as a nation; just wait when GEJ increases petrol to 144 a litre from 65.
Re: CAF Champions League S/F 2nd Leg: Enyimba FC Vs Wydad Casablanca (0 - 0) On Sunday 16th October 2011 by Gbenge77(m): 6:59pm On Oct 16, 2011
too bad.
Re: CAF Champions League S/F 2nd Leg: Enyimba FC Vs Wydad Casablanca (0 - 0) On Sunday 16th October 2011 by mikuz(m): 7:30pm On Oct 16, 2011
What a weekend for our football!
Re: CAF Champions League S/F 2nd Leg: Enyimba FC Vs Wydad Casablanca (0 - 0) On Sunday 16th October 2011 by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 16, 2011
eb=ven when local team that has its own coach falters,una go blame siasia
sheybi your uncles at completesports are already rooting for westerhof,the same bunch of hypocrytes were busy calling siasia tough when he was dealing with osaze,now the same osaze has called them a bunch or brown envelope lovers and they are busy clling NFF to call osaze to order
were they not the ones saying osaze is the best thing to happen to naija football
the problem with our football is every single Nigerian is a coach with warped memory,the sports writers who will only write false reports about players they want in the team,the supporters who will never go to abuja to support the team but still want them to perform,the nigerian players who would rather ogo to sweden,malaysia,vietnam,and other 4th world football league when our local league is far better than malaysia and co,if not just money,the players in those leagues are not up to nigerian players in nigerian league.
see CIV,their 1st 11 plays 1st team football in clubs in,italy,england,france,spain,portugal,england and russia
naija players 1st team football in useless asian countries and east europe,the ones in top clubs feel they are the best ppl in naija
our football needs total rebranding,odechukwu was right when he anned us for 2 yrs,we would have been better for it and now even yakubu wey miss open net too dey talk.that 70 yr old man wey dey claim twenty something
Re: CAF Champions League S/F 2nd Leg: Enyimba FC Vs Wydad Casablanca (0 - 0) On Sunday 16th October 2011 by doctokwus: 8:46pm On Oct 16, 2011
Mediocrity all round,after being unbeaten all thru d grp stages,they fall at d first hurdle of d knockout stage,a black coach against a white and he suddenly dosnt av a clue again;pure replica of Siasia's case
Re: CAF Champions League S/F 2nd Leg: Enyimba FC Vs Wydad Casablanca (0 - 0) On Sunday 16th October 2011 by executinal(m): 8:51pm On Oct 16, 2011
Lesson for them to learn.
Re: CAF Champions League S/F 2nd Leg: Enyimba FC Vs Wydad Casablanca (0 - 0) On Sunday 16th October 2011 by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 16, 2011
doctokwus:

Mediocrity all round,after being unbeaten all thru d grp stages,they fall at d first hurdle of d knockout stage,a black coach against a white and he suddenly dosnt av a clue again;pure replica of Siasia's case
see as you fail yourself
eyimba played against some teams with white coaches on their way to the semis,now what do you have to say about that,slave
Re: CAF Champions League S/F 2nd Leg: Enyimba FC Vs Wydad Casablanca (0 - 0) On Sunday 16th October 2011 by arsenefc: 10:12pm On Oct 16, 2011
Too much Ibos in that team. I am not surprised.
Re: CAF Champions League S/F 2nd Leg: Enyimba FC Vs Wydad Casablanca (0 - 0) On Sunday 16th October 2011 by mikron(m): 10:17pm On Oct 16, 2011
another heartbreak. This time from Eyimba!. Sunshine fc is not sitting pretty well in the confed cup either after loosing 0-1 ystdy at home. What a month! Eyimba played badly 2day. Sunshine played better ystdy. Im still heart broken.
Re: CAF Champions League S/F 2nd Leg: Enyimba FC Vs Wydad Casablanca (0 - 0) On Sunday 16th October 2011 by soochukwu(m): 11:40pm On Oct 16, 2011
Well i am not surprised that enyimba lost,they lost the match during the first leg,i know offensive is the best form of defense,but for enyimba they think that they will win by defending.as far i am concern both enyimba & wydad can`t be African CHAMP,i don`t see it in the two clubs,they are two bunch of jokes,mark my words,you will see that wydad can not win the champions league.
Re: CAF Champions League S/F 2nd Leg: Enyimba FC Vs Wydad Casablanca (0 - 0) On Sunday 16th October 2011 by visionsen(m): 8:22am On Oct 17, 2011
Enyimba is finished, the Government of Abia State should disband the club forever and save the people's tax money.
Re: CAF Champions League S/F 2nd Leg: Enyimba FC Vs Wydad Casablanca (0 - 0) On Sunday 16th October 2011 by kjhova(m): 11:22am On Oct 18, 2011
Enyimba has been low for a while. Goals have become so hard to get. In the Champs leag semi final, the FA cup, in the last league game, it's been so hard to see where the goals will come from. It's only Uche Kalu up front ahead of a 5-man defence oriented midfield. Either Okey Emordi is out of strike options or Kalu is the only striker in the books. I wish we had signed Ekigho beforw Wolves got him. Long live Enyimba. You will always be close to my heart.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Algerian Referee, Djamal Haimoudu For AFCON Final / No Change In 2015 Africa Cup Schedule Over Ebola – CAF / Join Me And Win 80k From Bet9ja Tomorrow With Only #200naira..bet9ja Must Pay!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.