Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,726 members, 7,851,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:34 PM

EXPOSED!! VAR Was Introduced To Stop Real Madrid From Match Fixing - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EXPOSED!! VAR Was Introduced To Stop Real Madrid From Match Fixing (581 Views)

Luis Suarez joins Atletico Madrid from Barcelona / Manchester City Eliminates Real Madrid From The Champions League / Kieran Trippier Joins Atletico Madrid From Tottenham On 3-Year Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXPOSED!! VAR Was Introduced To Stop Real Madrid From Match Fixing by Micheal35: 11:48am On Aug 31, 2023
Former Barcelona star, Arturo Vidal has slammed Real Madrid, accusing them of match fixing.
According to him, the Spanish capital city club is the reason the video assistant referee (VAR) was introduced.

Vidal is of the belief that the referee helped Real Madrid achieve their three-peat Champions League success.

Real Madrid won the Champions League in 2016, 2017 and 2018.

And Vidal is of the opinion that the hat-trick of wins was because Los Blancos were helped by the referees.

Vidal told TNT Argentina that FIFA introduced the VAR to stop the officials from favoring clubs.

“Real Madrid were favoured by the referee twice in their 3-peat, when they beat Bayern Munich in 2017 and 2018.

“Everyone saw it. I think that’s why they then introduced VAR, they couldn’t fix games like that anymore,” he said.

https://voicesuit.com/exposed-var-was-introduced-to-stop-real-madrid-from-match-fixing/

Re: EXPOSED!! VAR Was Introduced To Stop Real Madrid From Match Fixing by Alchemy528: 11:55am On Aug 31, 2023
Ok
Re: EXPOSED!! VAR Was Introduced To Stop Real Madrid From Match Fixing by Kingosytex(m): 11:59am On Aug 31, 2023
Real has benefitted from lots of questionable calls in the UCL.
Some seasons ago, Juventus were denied a clear penalty that would have sent Real crashing out of the UCL while at the same time, Real were awarded a controversial penalty that Cristiano slotted home to take Real to the next round.

It's understandable, there are levels to these things.

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED!! VAR Was Introduced To Stop Real Madrid From Match Fixing by HNICEARTH: 11:59am On Aug 31, 2023
Coming from a sour loser!

Since the introduction of VAR, real madrid have gone ahead to win UCL. Remind if barca have won any🤷🏿‍♂️
Re: EXPOSED!! VAR Was Introduced To Stop Real Madrid From Match Fixing by Kingosytex(m): 12:01pm On Aug 31, 2023
HNICEARTH:
Coming from a sour loser!

Since the introduction of VAR, real madrid have gone ahead to win UCL. Remind if barca have won any🤷🏿‍♂️

Vidal isn't playing for Barcelona, he plays somewhere in Brazil.
I still can't wrap my head around how Barcelona entered this topic.

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED!! VAR Was Introduced To Stop Real Madrid From Match Fixing by BoldBrainz(m): 12:01pm On Aug 31, 2023
Thank god Manchester United is not the victim of conspiracy theories this time.
Re: EXPOSED!! VAR Was Introduced To Stop Real Madrid From Match Fixing by madridguy(m): 12:01pm On Aug 31, 2023
Look at this guy with his Porcupine style of hair... You can only hate, but Real Madrid will forever remain the best team of the universe.
Re: EXPOSED!! VAR Was Introduced To Stop Real Madrid From Match Fixing by Jackson619007: 12:02pm On Aug 31, 2023
Real Madrid & Man U are one, fraud clubs.

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED!! VAR Was Introduced To Stop Real Madrid From Match Fixing by Pakute: 12:03pm On Aug 31, 2023
The match against Athletico in the final and Bayern in the semis was a daylight robbery. And if you ask me, Keylor Navas was Madrid's best player in the champions league, dude was making crazy saves.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EXPOSED!! VAR Was Introduced To Stop Real Madrid From Match Fixing by madridguy(m): 12:03pm On Aug 31, 2023
Bad belle

Jackson619007:
Real Madrid & Man U are one, fraud clubs.
Re: EXPOSED!! VAR Was Introduced To Stop Real Madrid From Match Fixing by Jackson619007: 12:04pm On Aug 31, 2023
madridguy:
Bad belle

Good belle, it's a fact and not a spoiler.
Just say they're your favourite team.

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED!! VAR Was Introduced To Stop Real Madrid From Match Fixing by madridguy(m): 12:09pm On Aug 31, 2023
Maybe you're not watching madrid matches because I don't see anywhere match officials favour us.

Jackson619007:

Good belle, it's a fact and not a spoiler.
Just say they're your favourite team.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED!! VAR Was Introduced To Stop Real Madrid From Match Fixing by MEGA4BILLION(m): 12:11pm On Aug 31, 2023
I don't know what Vidal is saying but I know VAR sent Vidal to the village
Re: EXPOSED!! VAR Was Introduced To Stop Real Madrid From Match Fixing by Jackson619007: 12:22pm On Aug 31, 2023
madridguy:
Maybe you're not watching madrid matches because I don't see anywhere match officials favour us.

I get it now, you're a big fan, cool.
I am too but hate cheating bro.

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED!! VAR Was Introduced To Stop Real Madrid From Match Fixing by HNICEARTH: 1:13am On Sep 03, 2023
Kingosytex:

Vidal isn't playing for Barcelona, he plays somewhere in Brazil.
I still can't wrap my head around how Barcelona entered this topic.

Yeah yeah like he never played for barcelona.

He is being so sour coz he got bloodied and bodied by madrid when he played at Bayern, juve and barca.

(1) (Reply)

Astonvilla Vs Burnley To Draw / Globacom Premier League Week 12 / Eagles Have A Point To Prove - Mikel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.