Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Open Letter To Seun (wakeup Call To Seun And Nairaland) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Open Letter To Seun (wakeup Call To Seun And Nairaland) (526 Views)

Alaafin Oyo's Last Letter To Governor Makinde / Open Letter To Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi Over Otun-ekiti Royal Tussle / Vulture ‘Delivers’ Letter To Akwa Ibom Monarch To Quit Throne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Seun (wakeup Call To Seun And Nairaland) by johnog4sure: 12:00pm On Aug 31, 2023
I thought as the elctioneering period has passed and people are settling gradually, the hatred spewing everywhere on Nairaland will die slowly that is the reason I did not create this post, but it seems on the contrary it is gaining momentum. Because I spent most of my time online on Nairaland or quora(I interact better on forums) I concluded that there is hatred among Yoruba and Igbo youths, not until I was having a chat with my Igbo friend(I have more Igbo friends than any other tribe) in my office, and he seemed oblivious of any such enmity he even said "I live most of my life in Kano, and I make friends with all tribes" I later checked facebook groups I belong to, no such hate, I checked Instagram, everybody is just promoting their businesses their I return to Nairaland and VILES everywhere.

Back in 2017 I met a beautiful lady in a 3-star hotel at Garki Abuja (I have forgotten the name of the hotel now, we came for international breweries program), I followed her to her room hoping to 'chop and clean mout', she's big asssss! But I was little bit scared wondering what would a 26yr(she told me her age) old girl be doing in a 3-star hotel all by herself in a room? From the way she behaves and her accent I quickly noticed she was not Nigerian, I asked her where she is from, she said Africa, I kept pressing, she later said east Africa but I should guess the country, after 2 failed attempts, I later said 'Rwanda' and that was it! Then there was moment of silence...as if she could read my mind, I dont know how to ask if she is Tutsi or Hutu. I summoned up courage and I asked her, she got really offended and she said "Rwandan is Rwandan no such thing as Tutsi or Hutu" it is illegal in Rwada to claim to belong to any ethnic group. Let me end the story here.

Those spewing HATE on Nairaland dont know the horror of the April 1994 genocide in Rwanda, pls nobody should compare it to any other war, like the Nigerian civil war or any other war for that matter, the horror was by far worse than even world war 2. The media did not cover it in depth as at that time, a friend of mine in the USA tell me about his Rwandan friend who gave him so horrific details, he concluded that the man is still in trauma years later because he has no family! The Rwandan genocide was not with guns and bombs, people were butchered, with sticks axe, and matchete, stones; brothers killed each other students against students, close neighbors, prisoners, police...It is just KILL THE NEXT PERSON IF HE IS NOT YOUR TYPE! dogs and pigs were feeding fat on human flesh, entire families completely annihilated, people ran to churches and were killed there! some were even killed by the priest of the church(they were mostly christains) nobody was spared, rich poor, old, young. Everything and anything can be weapon, water, axe, stones etc. so it is not a regular war and what cause this just one word HATE. What accelerated it a careless radio announcement MEDIA.

SEUN do not allow your platform to be used to propagate hate, I have seen breaking news(copied from reliable sources meaning it is not fake nor madeup) where Obi or LP was never mentioned, yet some animals will start spewing hate against the person of Obi and against Igbo people who are mostly minding their businesses(I am not Igbo) I heard some people here on Nairaland are paid to do that! if this is true then you too (SEUN) are a suspect. Hate is self-destructive go and ask any Rwandan, today in that country nothing like tribal affiliations, is it until we start to butcher each other before we learn! they say wise people learn from the mistakes of others. However the Obidients too are not totally innocent, this is because most Nigerian youths are not or half educated, no study of history, no analytical skills, no emotional or social intelligence. Many of them its just gabbage in gabbage out, including the obidients, non of the 2023 contestants is the Messiah. Even the original Messiah over 2000 years ago told his disciples not to wait for anybody to do anything for them but to receive power! Acts1:7-8. Atiku, Tinibu, Obi will not change any miscreants life directly at least, you have to take power into your hands, by demanding accountability from your LGA chaiman, councellors upward to governors, stop attacking them just DEMAND. Nigerian youths are exhausting energy on hating each other instead of learning how to DEMAND, DEMAND what is yours from Government MDAs, let me give you a guide, the 25bn fund for msme in DBN how many of you are demanding from it? the NADEP SMEDAN/BOI fund how many of you are demanding your share? the $200 Million apprenticeship scheme fund with ITF how many of you are demanding? Now the gutter and electrcity your chairmen in your community promised how many of you have mobilize yourselves to demand accountability...this is where you should channel your energy not on hating on eachother. If all the moneys in the MDAs are released as planned are not looted, while you are busy fighting eachother, standard of living will have improved.

By God's grace I will soon start an NGO that will be targeting MDAs to release money meant for programs that will affect youths life positively. Many time is not about the man on the top, but the channels to reach you is the major problem, stop hating somebody who is going through the same strugle as you, instead learn to mobilize yourself into civil groups and DEMAND! The trap is government must promise and release funds for MDAs so learn how pressure them to reach out to you stop hating.
But for now seun must punish those who keep derailing topics, and spewing hate if he has no hands in it, thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Seun (wakeup Call To Seun And Nairaland) by johnog4sure: 12:01pm On Aug 31, 2023
johnog4sure:
I thought as the elctioneering period has passed and people are settling gradually, the hatred spewing everywhere on Nairaland will die slowly that is the reason I did not create this post, but it seems on the contrary it is gaining momentum. Because I spent most of my time online on Nairaland or quora(I interact better on forums) I concluded that there is hatred among Yoruba and Igbo youths, not until I was having a chat with my Igbo friend(I have more Igbo friends than any other tribe) in my office, and he seemed oblivious of any such enmity he even said "I live most of my life in Kano, and I make friends with all tribes" I later checked facebook groups I belong to, no such hate, I checked Instagram, everybody is just promoting their businesses their I return to Nairaland and VILES everywhere.
Back in 2017 I met a beautiful lady in a 3-star hotel at Garki Abuja (I have forgotten the name of the hotel now, we came for international breweries program), I followed her to her room hoping to 'chop and clean mout', she's big asssss! But I was little bit scared wondering what would a 26yr(she told me her age) old girl be doing in a 3-star hotel all by herself in a room? From the way she behaves and her accent I quickly noticed she was not Nigerian, I asked her where she is from, she said Africa, I kept pressing, she later said east Africa but I should guess the country, after 2 failed attempts, I later said 'Rwanda' and that was it! Then there was moment of silence...as if she could read my mind, I dont know how to ask if she is Tutsi or Hutu. I summoned up courage and I asked her, she got really offended and she said "Rwandan is Rwandan no such thing as Tutsi or Hutu" it is illegal in Rwada to claim to belong to any ethnic group. Let me end the story here.
Those spewing HATE on Nairaland dont know the horror of the April 1994 genocide in Rwanda, pls nobody should compare it to any other war, like the Nigerian civil war or any other war for that matter, the horror was by far worse than even world war 2. The media did not cover it in depth as at that time, a friend of mine in the USA tell me about his Rwandan friend who gave him so horrific details, he concluded that the man is still in trauma years later because he has no family! The Rwandan genocide was not with guns and bombs, people were butchered, with sticks axe, and matchete, stones; brothers killed each other students against students, close neighbors, prisoners, police...It is just KILL THE NEXT PERSON IF HE IS NOT YOUR TYPE! dogs and pigs were feeding fat on human flesh, entire families completely annihilated, people ran to churches and were killed there! some were even killed by the priest of the church(they were mostly christains) nobody was spared, rich poor, old, young. Everything and anything can be weapon, water, axe, stones etc. so it is not a regular war and what cause this just one word HATE. What accelerated it a careless radio announcement MEDIA.
SEUN do not allow your platform to be used to propagate hate, I have seen breaking news(copied from reliable sources meaning it is not fake nor madeup) where Obi or LP was never mentioned, yet some animals will start spewing hate against the person of Obi and against Igbo people who are mostly minding their businesses(I am not Igbo) I heard some people here on Nairaland are paid to do that! if this is true then you too (SEUN) are a suspect. Hate is self-destructive go and ask any Rwandan, today in that country nothing like tribal affiliations, is it until we start to butcher each other before we learn! they say wise people learn from the mistakes of others. However the Obidients too are not totally innocent, this is because most Nigerian youths are not or half educated, no study of history, no analytical skills, no emotional or social intelligence. Many of them its just gabbage in gabbage out, including the obidients, non of the 2023 contestants is the Messiah. Even the original Messiah over 2000 years ago told his disciples not to wait for anybody to do anything for them but to receive power! Acts1:7-8. Atiku, Tinibu, Obi will not change any miscreants life directly at least, you have to take power into your hands, by demanding accountability from your LGA chaiman, councellors upward to governors, stop attacking them just DEMAND. Nigerian youths are exhausting energy on hating each other instead of learning how to DEMAND, DEMAND what is yours from Government MDAs, let me give you a guide, the 25bn fund for msme in DBN how many of you are demanding from it? the NADEP SMEDAN/BOI fund how many of you are demanding your share? the $200 Million apprenticeship scheme fund with ITF how many of you are demanding? Now the gutter and electrcity your chairmen in your community promised how many of you have mobilize yourselves to demand accountability...this is where you should channel your energy not on hating on eachother. If all the moneys in the MDAs are released as planned are not looted, while you are busy fighting eachother, standard of living will have improved. By God's grace I will soon start an NGO that will be targeting MDAs to release money meant for programs that will affect youths life positively. Many time is not about the man on the top, but the channels to reach you is the major problem, stop hating somebody who is going through the same strugle as you, instead learn to mobilize yourself into civil groups and DEMAND! The trap is government must promise and release funds for MDAs so learn how pressure them to reach out to you stop hating.
But for now seun must punish those who keep derailing topics, and spewing hate if he has no hands in it, thank you.
Mods escalate this to the front page

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Seun (wakeup Call To Seun And Nairaland) by ClearFlair: 12:06pm On Aug 31, 2023
johnog4sure:
SEUN do not allow your platform to be used to propagate hate, I have seen breaking news(copied from reliable sources meaning it is not fake nor madeup) where Obi or LP was never mentioned, yet some animals will start spewing hate against the person of Obi and against Igbo people who are mostly minding their businesses(I am not Igbo) I heard some people here on Nairaland are paid to do that! if this is true then you too (SEUN) are a suspect. Hate is self-destructive go and ask any Rwandan, today in that country nothing like tribal affiliations, is it until we start to butcher each other before we learn! they say wise people learn from the mistakes of others. However the Obidients too are not totally innocent, this is because most Nigerian youths are not or half educated, no study of history, no analytical skills, no emotional or social intelligence. Many of them its just gabbage in gabbage out, including the obidients, non of the 2023 contestants is the Messiah. Even the original Messiah over 2000 years ago told his disciples not to wait for anybody to do anything for them but to receive power! Acts1:7-8. Atiku, Tinibu, Obi will not change any miscreants life directly at least, you have to take power into your hands, by demanding accountability from your LGA chaiman, councellors upward to governors, stop attacking them just DEMAND. Nigerian youths are exhausting energy on hating each other instead of learning how to DEMAND, DEMAND what is yours from Government MDAs, let me give you a guide, the 25bn fund for msme in DBN how many of you are demanding from it? the NADEP SMEDAN/BOI fund how many of you are demanding your share? the $200 Million apprenticeship scheme fund with ITF how many of you are demanding? Now the gutter and electrcity your chairmen in your community promised how many of you have mobilize yourselves to demand accountability...this is where you should channel your energy not on hating on eachother. If all the moneys in the MDAs are released as planned are not looted, while you are busy fighting eachother, standard of living will have improved. By God's grace I will soon start an NGO that will be targeting MDAs to release money meant for programs that will affect youths life positively. Many time is not about the man on the top, but the channels to reach you is the major problem, stop hating somebody who is going through the same strugle as you, instead learn to mobilize yourself into civil groups and DEMAND! The trap is government must promise and release funds for MDAs so learn how pressure them to reach out to you stop hating.

This is for people with common sense to understand, but unfortunately the ethnic bigots on Nairaland have zero common sense

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Seun (wakeup Call To Seun And Nairaland) by finallybusy: 10:35am On Sep 01, 2023
That is unreadable without paragraphs.
Re: Open Letter To Seun (wakeup Call To Seun And Nairaland) by johnog4sure: 1:11pm On Sep 01, 2023
finallybusy:
That is unreadable without paragraphs.
done
Re: Open Letter To Seun (wakeup Call To Seun And Nairaland) by 90dbest: 7:55am On Sep 03, 2023
I'm waiting for Nigerian version of Rwanda genocide,so those tribalistic Yoruba will collect enough bloodshed to shut up forever.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Seun (wakeup Call To Seun And Nairaland) by johnog4sure: 10:11am On Sep 04, 2023
90dbest:
I'm waiting for Nigerian version of Rwanda genocide,so those tribalistic Yoruba will collect enough bloodshed to shut up forever.
Hmmm, conventional war is far better than that type o, its super ugly
Re: Open Letter To Seun (wakeup Call To Seun And Nairaland) by duro4chang(m): 2:58pm On Sep 17, 2023
90dbest:
See your life
Re: Open Letter To Seun (wakeup Call To Seun And Nairaland) by medolab90(m): 11:46pm On Sep 27, 2023
You made a very nice point , every Nigerian believes everyone is tribalistic except him/her .

It’s sad Nl has degenerated into a forum known for tribal insults and I believe very more Seun and his mods know about it all but due to the benefit and traffic they get from it they believe it’s good for the business.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Seun (wakeup Call To Seun And Nairaland) by johnog4sure: 8:16am On Sep 28, 2023
I spend more time now Quora, no regrets so far

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Join The Nigerian Army Recruitments 71rri Let's Meet Here To Prepare / Cultists Holds Security Summits In Edo / Infected'zombees' Insan Franciscomay Helpscientistsunderstandhoney Beedecline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.