Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Seun Be Careful And Fair: Nairaland Must Survive - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Be Careful And Fair: Nairaland Must Survive (152 Views)

Seun Be Serious, You Have Not Done Anything / Nairaland Must Say No To Ishaq Akintola & His Muric / 30 Reasons Why Biafrans On Nairaland Must Observe Tomorrow Sit-at-home Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Be Careful And Fair: Nairaland Must Survive by googi: 12:43pm On Aug 31, 2023
Seun is in difficult position. He has to TOLERATE and ACCOMMODATE them but his NAIRA FORUM cannot love them to death.

This is how one old site DIED. They sent threats, vicious viruses and anything they could until they killed the site and celebrated on its grave.

It is a good thing that Seun is now scanning each person before allowing them in. These people are vicious.

It still amazes me that Yoruba that has been their greatest friends and lovers in the world are the ones marked for destruction anywhere especially on Yoruba land.

Seun be careful and be fair at the same time

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Be Careful And Fair: Nairaland Must Survive by enemybulldozer(m): 12:48pm On Aug 31, 2023
What is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Seun Be Careful And Fair: Nairaland Must Survive by pachigo001(m): 12:50pm On Aug 31, 2023
Let him stop tribalism
Re: Seun Be Careful And Fair: Nairaland Must Survive by BentizilL: 12:51pm On Aug 31, 2023
Yoruba has their own fault too...
Re: Seun Be Careful And Fair: Nairaland Must Survive by arantess: 12:51pm On Aug 31, 2023
I wonder how the ''total ban on use of ethnic slur on nairaland'' is going....

any takers?

a country of deceitful people undecided
Re: Seun Be Careful And Fair: Nairaland Must Survive by Tochi3(m): 12:56pm On Aug 31, 2023
enemybulldozer:
What is this one saying?
abeg helep me ask o... See pure hate & jealousy

1 Like

Re: Seun Be Careful And Fair: Nairaland Must Survive by duro4chang(m): 12:59pm On Aug 31, 2023
True talk
Re: Seun Be Careful And Fair: Nairaland Must Survive by Ozommadu: 1:05pm On Aug 31, 2023
googi:
Seun is in difficult position. He has to TOLERATE and ACCOMMODATE them but his NAIRA FORUM cannot love them to death.

This is how one old site DIED. They sent threats, vicious viruses and anything they could until they killed the site and celebrated on its grave.

It is a good thing that Seun is now scanning each person before allowing them in. These people are vicious.

It still amazes me that Yoruba that has been their greatest friends and lovers in the world are the ones marked for destruction anywhere especially on Yoruba land.

Seun be careful and be fair at the same time

I didn't know you people also cry victimisation?? Hehehe

After abusing and labeling any opposition ipob and ibo with all sorts of abusive words??

E never start oo

(1) (Reply)

#sad: Gabriel Oyibode Mourns Younger Sister / No Restriction Of Movement For Saturday’s Local Council Elections In Edo, Says O / African Union, ECOWAS & Others Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.