Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

What Are The Documents You Get When You Sell Your House - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Are The Documents You Get When You Sell Your House (229 Views)

7 Property Documents You Should Know. Number 3 Is Very Revealing / A Qualified Engineer That Can Handle Your House Design &construction In Nig / LET DESIGN YOUR HOUSE TO YOUR TASTE ,WHATSAPP OR CALL 08069253261. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Documents You Get When You Sell Your House by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 31, 2023
Lawyers in the house,

I have a quick question, what are the legal documents you get when you sell your house in Nigeria.

If you can share a list, I will certainly appreciate.
Re: What Are The Documents You Get When You Sell Your House by DenreleDave(m): 6:15pm On Aug 31, 2023
Skyview01:
Lawyers in the house,

I have a quick question, what are the legal documents you get when you sell your house in Nigeria.

If you can share a list, I will certainly appreciate.

Boss.. I will send u a msg in ur mail soon

Sorry not pertaining to the subject question

1 Like

Re: What Are The Documents You Get When You Sell Your House by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 31, 2023
DenreleDave:

No shaking!
Re: What Are The Documents You Get When You Sell Your House by PristineSteve(m): 7:05pm On Aug 31, 2023
Getting as how?
Do you mean the documents you must have to be able to sell your property or the documents you receive after selling?
Re: What Are The Documents You Get When You Sell Your House by Nobody: 3:48am On Sep 01, 2023
PristineSteve:
Getting as how?
Do you mean the documents you must have to be able to sell your property or the documents you receive after selling?

The documents you receive after selling.
Re: What Are The Documents You Get When You Sell Your House by 13br: 4:05am On Sep 01, 2023
DenreleDave:

Denreledave barawo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Documents You Get When You Sell Your House by PristineSteve(m): 10:05am On Sep 01, 2023
Nothing much.
Just a signed copy of the Sales Agreement.

You don't have anything to be worried about since you are the seller as long as you have collected your money.

Skyview01:

The documents you receive after selling.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Building Construction: From Start To Finish / Grab A Plot Of Land At City Nest Estate Ketu Epe. / Sentosa City Estate Extension Epe 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.