Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,189 members, 7,845,902 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Revealed �� The New Method Of Earning In Dollars by uploading books on Amazon - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Revealed �� The New Method Of Earning In Dollars by uploading books on Amazon (98 Views)

Get Paid In Dollars By Uploading Books On Amazon Kindle / Freelancing: Nigerian's Only Hope Of Earning Legitimately Online / Freelancing: Nigerian's Only Hope Of Earning Legitimately Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revealed �� The New Method Of Earning In Dollars by uploading books on Amazon by Progresswike03: 6:15pm On Aug 31, 2023
My 2 Uncles started Amazon Kindle Direct Publshing (KDP) a month after I did. Although it was totally my idea.

Yesterday I sent a message about the Newly Discovered Amazon Kindle Publshing for smartphone to my list on WhatsApp and the responses was massive. Over 100 requested for the video training and I gladly shared it for FREE.

Are you hearing about Amazon Kindle Direct Publshing for the first time?

Amazon Kindle Direct Publshing is a business model where you earn in dollars uploading documents of 10-24pages on Amazon.

Before now you need to have a laptop and probably be a writer before you can publish books on Amazon.

But the New Discovery am sharing with you now,

You don't need to have a laptop

You don't need to be a writer

And you can earn $250-$750 or even more per month.

So now;

You can now do Amazon KDP with your smartphone. That's the New Discovery I'm sharing with you.

Not many people know about this for now, and that means you come in at the right time.

To get a free video on how publishing books on Amazon works message me here 👉 /mu6m2z or +2348148031468

(1) (Reply)

Davina Soft Tissues Ltd / Become A Pro In Graphics Designing Within 30 Days. / Check Out This Stunning 3D Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.