Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Are You Looking For An Architect - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Are You Looking For An Architect (73 Views)

You need an Architect?? (Contact us now) / Talk To An Architect (oak Group) / Do You Need an Architect for your building designs, Renovations, Interiors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Looking For An Architect by agbolahan1991(m): 6:30pm On Aug 31, 2023
"Are you looking for an architect to help bring your building project to life? Look no further! I'm an experienced and licensed architect based in Nigeria, with a portfolio of successful projects. My approach is collaborative and client-centered, ensuring your vision is translated into a functional and visually stunning design. Contact me today to discuss your project and receive a free consultation."
WhatsApp: 08168400751
Re: Are You Looking For An Architect by 4KNGOATS(m): 7:56pm On Aug 31, 2023
;
agbolahan1991:

"Are you looking for an architect to help bring your building project to life? Look no further! I'm an experienced and licensed architect based in Nigeria, with a portfolio of successful projects. My approach is collaborative and client-centered, ensuring your vision is translated into a functional and visually stunning design. Contact me today to discuss your project and receive a free consultation."
WhatsApp: 08168400751

grin grin bros that profession would seem to be a scam when you don't know your way,even with your Master certificate. The fact is people who are now handling projects are 30% architect the rest are mostly business people that are not ready to hire an architect.in this country architecture is practicable when you are connected with people especially people who have the DOE. you advertising yourself here is just a waste of time and resources
Re: Are You Looking For An Architect by agbolahan1991(m): 1:13pm On Sep 01, 2023
4KNGOATS:
;

grin grin bros that profession would seem to be a scam when you don't know your way,even with your Master certificate. The fact is people who are now handling projects are 30% architect the rest are mostly business people that are not ready to hire an architect.in this country architecture is practicable when you are connected with people especially people who have the DOE. you advertising yourself here is just a waste of time and resources
Thank u brother

(1) (Reply)

Available Land For Sale In Abuja / If You Are Tired Of Looking For Rented Apartments In Akure. / *fresh Letting* Renovated Spacious 3 Bedrooms Ground Flat All Rooms Ensuite,ti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.