Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,844 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Secret Police, DSS Deny Sowore Access To Nnamdi Kanu As He Demands His Release - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Secret Police, DSS Deny Sowore Access To Nnamdi Kanu As He Demands His Release (13082 Views)

Ladoja Calls For Amnesty For Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu As FG Did For Boko Haram / Deji Adeyanju Drags Buratai To ICC, Demands His Arrest & Prosecution / Benjamin Uwajumogu Protests At INEC Office, Demands His Certificate Of Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secret Police, DSS Deny Sowore Access To Nnamdi Kanu As He Demands His Release by Christistruth03: 6:23am On Sep 01, 2023
RushManni:

It has always been a stock in trade for you and yours type to unfailingly be unintelligent : something that the body later withdrew and apologized, you go dey post am as screenshot. Seems you lost touch of reality in addition .....

Ipob Terrorists are still listed on their Global Terrorism index Website

Go and Check it now and don't be deceived

1 Like

Re: Secret Police, DSS Deny Sowore Access To Nnamdi Kanu As He Demands His Release by KGBKremlin: 6:31am On Sep 01, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Sowore who recounted his encounter at the DSS facility in Abuja demanded the immediate release of Kanu, while lambasting the President Bola Tinubu-led Nigerian government for toeing the lawless path his predecessor, Muhammadu Buhari, took on Kanu's continued detention against court orders.

Everybody talks anyhow in the name of fake democracy of freedom of speech in Nigeria,
Re: Secret Police, DSS Deny Sowore Access To Nnamdi Kanu As He Demands His Release by ade4real2016: 6:38am On Sep 01, 2023
ronalmagic10:
So cownu is now ready to beg through sowore a yoruba man

We leave him in the hands of the northerners after 8 years of PBAT

Looks like you're having difficulties understanding simple English here...Better look for an interpreter before ya start spitting further trash...What has invitation got to do with begging...Put ya damn brain in d gear...
Re: Secret Police, DSS Deny Sowore Access To Nnamdi Kanu As He Demands His Release by Father4all: 6:47am On Sep 01, 2023
[quote author=Elsudani2 post=125493756][/quote]so now the insecurity has stopped abi?
Re: Secret Police, DSS Deny Sowore Access To Nnamdi Kanu As He Demands His Release by JooEeL(m): 6:51am On Sep 01, 2023
Christistruth03:

Ipob Terrorists are still listed on their Global Terrorism index Website

Go and Check it now and don't be deceived

What of the lanky sawdust fulani herdsmen?...
Re: Secret Police, DSS Deny Sowore Access To Nnamdi Kanu As He Demands His Release by creativehubb: 6:51am On Sep 01, 2023
Sowore sometimes you do too much, prisoners on terrorism charges only have access to lawyer and close family members. Sowore know what you are fighting for, ipob killed innocent people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secret Police, DSS Deny Sowore Access To Nnamdi Kanu As He Demands His Release by Blaze14k: 7:42am On Sep 01, 2023
beerfraud:
Yoruba are not like Ibo who tolerate nonsense

Bros tolerance is a good thing cos if you don't have u are clearly next a dictator or a tyrant. Either way when u get married to ur wife or husband u will divorce her within few months. Tolerance is good for any leader or two people want leave together. So my friend tolerance is not a bad thing. I can actually school you on it all day
Re: Secret Police, DSS Deny Sowore Access To Nnamdi Kanu As He Demands His Release by Major7: 7:42am On Sep 01, 2023
Blaze14k:

Na u use us ur hand talk am..so had it been they killed him that night all of you would have forgotten him just like that? What a poor fellow this is pour betrayal cos I remembered how people were praising him then.

People might only respond after his death which for me is too late.
Re: Secret Police, DSS Deny Sowore Access To Nnamdi Kanu As He Demands His Release by Blaze14k: 8:12am On Sep 01, 2023
Major7:

People might only respond after his death which for me is too late.

Nawa oo is that how you regard human life,? Hmm I'm really shocked
Re: Secret Police, DSS Deny Sowore Access To Nnamdi Kanu As He Demands His Release by Major7: 8:42am On Sep 01, 2023
Blaze14k:

Nawa oo is that how you regard human life,? Hmm I'm really shocked

What's wrong with you? You're reading wrong meaning to my words. I'm saying people won't respond swiftly out of fear until things turn worse. I remembered I once spoke to few people after he was attacked that can we not all stand up against this injustice but the response I got was who wan die first. Don't you get it? A lot of people are too fearful

1 Like

Re: Secret Police, DSS Deny Sowore Access To Nnamdi Kanu As He Demands His Release by Pandar01: 9:08am On Sep 01, 2023
RecentHistory:
Sowore went straight to DSS. That's how principle-minded men do.

The fools called Ohaneze on the other hand, are on a begging competition, begging the North and begging Asari to help them beg Tinubu to release Kanu.

How they call yorubas the cowards still baffles me ..😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Secret Police, DSS Deny Sowore Access To Nnamdi Kanu As He Demands His Release by EmeraldEmperor(m): 9:52am On Sep 01, 2023
God Bless Genuine Freedom Fighter All Over The World 🌍
Nnamdi Kanu &EveryOther Innocent 😇 Persons will be Released Before December 2023
With Conditions to Leave Nigeria 🇳🇬
Re: Secret Police, DSS Deny Sowore Access To Nnamdi Kanu As He Demands His Release by Stanweezy(m): 9:53am On Sep 01, 2023
Administration1:

Na 1 year ban him chop, no worry, him go chop another one soon.

Are u sure na ban hé chop
Re: Secret Police, DSS Deny Sowore Access To Nnamdi Kanu As He Demands His Release by Blaze14k: 9:54am On Sep 01, 2023
Major7:

What's wrong with you? You're reading wrong meaning to my words. I'm saying people won't respond swiftly out of fear until things turn worse. I remembered I once spoke to few people after he was attacked that can we not all stand up against this injustice but the response I got was who wan die first. Don't you get it? A lot of people are too fearful

One of the reasons Nigeria has not been able to fight against these corrupt politicians
Re: Secret Police, DSS Deny Sowore Access To Nnamdi Kanu As He Demands His Release by EmeraldEmperor(m): 10:00am On Sep 01, 2023
[quote author=creativehubb post=125498877]Sowore sometimes you do too much, prisoners on terrorism charges only have access to lawyer and close family members. Sowore know what you are fighting for, ipob killed innocent people.[/Terrorist Spoted
You will be incarcerated for nothing then you will know how other Useless People will Regard you]
Re: Secret Police, DSS Deny Sowore Access To Nnamdi Kanu As He Demands His Release by ehemwhy(m): 10:29am On Sep 01, 2023
As much as I pity Nmandi Kanu, e get as the matter be .

You were arrested on TERRORISM charges , granted bail and then YOU JUMP BAIL and flee the country.

E get as e be .

Sentiments aside Biafra can only be achieved politically .

Read up on how Ireland , and the Basque region in Spain got to where they are today, they all had militant arms and wreaked a lot of havoc . It wasn't until they sought political solution that they got tangible results .

1 Like

Re: Secret Police, DSS Deny Sowore Access To Nnamdi Kanu As He Demands His Release by SideshowBob: 10:54am On Sep 01, 2023
Re: Secret Police, DSS Deny Sowore Access To Nnamdi Kanu As He Demands His Release by xjiggy: 2:12pm On Sep 01, 2023
It's surprising how quick Nigerians forget the atrocities of a man and turn him Saint overnight. The same Nnamdi Kanu that incited the violence that ripped through the East and still chewing at the fabric of the everyday life of the Ibos in the east. Trump did not say up to 10% of what Kanu said yet the US is dragging him from one court to another trying to nail him. Tomorrow the Govt will nab Simon Ekpa and overnight he'll turn Saint.

1 Like

Re: Secret Police, DSS Deny Sowore Access To Nnamdi Kanu As He Demands His Release by SideshowBob: 2:50pm On Sep 01, 2023
Re: Secret Police, DSS Deny Sowore Access To Nnamdi Kanu As He Demands His Release by Offpoint1: 3:44pm On Sep 01, 2023
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Somebody fixed yansh with over 3 million naira yet her father lives in a shanty in the village.
The other one does giveaway on social media but his wife depends on her ex for money.

If DSS does not want you to visit MNK, then visit your family members you've not visited in a while.

This life is not as hard as we make it seem.
Lol, you this guy... Where have you been?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC In Tatters, Oyegun Is A Sycophant - Idahosa, APC Chieftain / President Tinubu heads to Paris on 'private visit' / Nigerians Are Battered Souls & Broken Spirits - Professor Ayittey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.