Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Portable Performs At NBA Concert, Lawyers Stage Walkout - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Performs At NBA Concert, Lawyers Stage Walkout (50398 Views)

Wizkid Performs At Fatima Dangote's White Wedding In Lagos (video) / Davido Performs At Fatima Dangote's Wedding (Photos) / Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Performs At NBA Concert, Lawyers Stage Walkout by Dayoara: 10:12pm On Aug 31, 2023
Who ever suggested and see to the performance of Barrister Portable at NBA gathering.... Should be spanked seriously.
Re: Portable Performs At NBA Concert, Lawyers Stage Walkout by davidtemi(m): 10:14pm On Aug 31, 2023
illicit:
There's no portable in the said video sha
Haba...
Ok check ur television then
Re: Portable Performs At NBA Concert, Lawyers Stage Walkout by adem30: 10:19pm On Aug 31, 2023
gaby:
What a shame...

Whoever billed Portable to perform at such an event needs to be found out and sanctioned.

Why everything for this my country come become cruise and joke like this?

God bless the person that booked Portable fr this event. What's the difference between the lawyers that beats each other to stupor during football match and Zazu?
They burd of the same feather..... Laughing
Re: Portable Performs At NBA Concert, Lawyers Stage Walkout by Longinyamapucci(m): 10:20pm On Aug 31, 2023
He thinks tinubu is there and it's Yoruba concert.

1 Like

Re: Portable Performs At NBA Concert, Lawyers Stage Walkout by Cmanforall: 10:20pm On Aug 31, 2023
gaby:
What a shame...

Whoever billed Portable to perform at such an event needs to be found out and sanctioned.

There are some kind of Artists they'd have gone for...
Even Davido is not suitable

1 Like

Re: Portable Performs At NBA Concert, Lawyers Stage Walkout by eteba(m): 10:23pm On Aug 31, 2023
Portable is such an irritating tout on colos.
Re: Portable Performs At NBA Concert, Lawyers Stage Walkout by CJStarz: 10:24pm On Aug 31, 2023
Lawyers are some arrogant bunch. That tag,'Learned' makes them feel superior to fellow Nigerians. They despised Portable because they saw him as an 'illiterate',a son of a nobody not knowing that Portable fit buy some of them and their cars

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Performs At NBA Concert, Lawyers Stage Walkout by Dyfynezz12(m): 10:26pm On Aug 31, 2023
Country hard nd things cost
Mayb portable didn't charge as much as the other A-list artist they were expecting to perform that's y they hired him
Re: Portable Performs At NBA Concert, Lawyers Stage Walkout by RecentHistory: 10:41pm On Aug 31, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

South West always putting Nigeria on the map of disgrace

Musically, where SW has gotten to, the SE can NEVER get there.
SW has 14 Grammys, SE doesn't have a single 1.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Performs At NBA Concert, Lawyers Stage Walkout by seetomorrow: 10:41pm On Aug 31, 2023
gaby:
What a shame...

grin grin grin portable no be Nigerian musician? Is he an armed robber? Hahaha
Re: Portable Performs At NBA Concert, Lawyers Stage Walkout by EleventhWeirdo: 10:43pm On Aug 31, 2023
Zooposki:

He is a tout performing for professionals. Should have performed for Tinubuโ€™s inauguration instead. ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

At least Tinubu get inauguration, when is the 0n4tunate twitter inauguration of the Pand0ra. Lunatiยข? Answer me, IP0b 0bing0 cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Performs At NBA Concert, Lawyers Stage Walkout by Ejyksneh(m): 10:43pm On Aug 31, 2023
I wish I can get hold of your neck a minute, I will surprise Tinubu and the world what magic I can perform on a usel3ss idio.t neck
ronalmagic10:
Same charge and bail lawyers that were fighting the other day cos of a football match?

Same charge and bail lawyers that stole food and souvenirs in the last NBA conference

Same charge and bail lawyers deceiving pan.dora and atiku to eat their money while applauding President Tinubu and licking his ass

Make them get out
Re: Portable Performs At NBA Concert, Lawyers Stage Walkout by MrLankeeee(m): 10:45pm On Aug 31, 2023
Zooposki:

He is a tout performing for professionals. Should have performed for Tinubuโ€™s inauguration instead. ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Professionals wey dey throw punches the other day ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Re: Portable Performs At NBA Concert, Lawyers Stage Walkout by Okechinwadike: 10:47pm On Aug 31, 2023
tribalism everywhere. NIGERIA MUST BE DIVIDED
Re: Portable Performs At NBA Concert, Lawyers Stage Walkout by jrusky(m): 10:47pm On Aug 31, 2023
You mean Zazzu performing in NBA annual meeting? That is the low of the lowest what nonsense and f u c kerry is that?
Re: Portable Performs At NBA Concert, Lawyers Stage Walkout by TruthinAction: 10:50pm On Aug 31, 2023
Maybe the head of the organizing committee smoked weed. This happens when every Dick and Harry want to read law. And most of them got admission through the back door. This is why we have so many quack lawyers these days.
Re: Portable Performs At NBA Concert, Lawyers Stage Walkout by YourGFsnatcher: 10:50pm On Aug 31, 2023
afroedo:
what is wronge with dat, is he not a human being,what make this lawyers more human down Portable.
Are you okay?
You don't know there's time for everything or what? Do you wear every cloth for every occasion? Don't you dress according to the occasion??,
Re: Portable Performs At NBA Concert, Lawyers Stage Walkout by Okechinwadike: 10:51pm On Aug 31, 2023
RecentHistory:

Musically, where SW has gotten to, the SE can NEVER get there.
SW has 14 Grammys, SE doesn't have a single 1.
keep comparing yourselves with igbos don't move ahead. igbos are competing with Americans/Europeans. just like Messi and Ronaldo, Ronaldo compare himself with Messi while Messi compared himself with maradonna that's typical example keep comparing yourselves with igbos uchu
Re: Portable Performs At NBA Concert, Lawyers Stage Walkout by CaptainFM1: 10:55pm On Aug 31, 2023
itsme01:
cool

Portable is like having two artist perform... He sings and dance, then gives them a bit of crazy comedy , all for a single price

Yeah...he's too local and doesn't suit the occasion. It's not a paraga gathering now.

If transporters and conductors are doing convention/retreat, then portable is suitable.

Square peg in a round hole!
Re: Portable Performs At NBA Concert, Lawyers Stage Walkout by ronalmagic10(m): 10:56pm On Aug 31, 2023
Ejyksneh:
I wish I can get hold of your neck a minute, I will surprise Tinubu and the world what magic I can perform on a usel3ss idio.t neck

Violence is all IPOB terrorists know. If you're opportuned in your life to see me, you wouldn't dare talk trash before me

I'm not your father's mate
Re: Portable Performs At NBA Concert, Lawyers Stage Walkout by Petacephas: 10:58pm On Aug 31, 2023
The organizers are a complete failure. This is not a kind of gathering that portable should perform but that doesn't reduce potable . He is a great artist but sense is supposed to be applied in this thing naa. Legends like Tuface would have been better.
Re: Portable Performs At NBA Concert, Lawyers Stage Walkout by OfficialSam(m): 11:02pm On Aug 31, 2023
ronalmagic10:
Same charge and bail lawyers that were fighting the other day cos of a football match?

Same charge and bail lawyers that stole food and souvenirs in the last NBA conference

Same charge and bail lawyers deceiving pan.dora and atiku to eat their money while applauding President Tinubu and licking his ass

Make them get out

Same "charge and bail" lawyers your family cannot produce. Stop whining, loser and respect the legal profession. Who is your father? Idiaat
Re: Portable Performs At NBA Concert, Lawyers Stage Walkout by Bigchristo: 11:02pm On Aug 31, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t15o7oxBFos (Portable in action)

https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1697329527637053575?t=78EqZqvoWcY-TbyhYigG_A&s=19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6fF-mCKnZc
(The walk-out)
For all Nigeria artists na Portable Omo werey una see invite? ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Portable Performs At NBA Concert, Lawyers Stage Walkout by ronalmagic10(m): 11:05pm On Aug 31, 2023
OfficialSam:

Same "charge and bail" lawyers your family cannot produce. Stop whining, loser and respect the legal profession. Who is your father? Idiaat

Were you not the one that hussled me for affidavit the other day? You're pained
Re: Portable Performs At NBA Concert, Lawyers Stage Walkout by Spiff20(m): 11:06pm On Aug 31, 2023
afroedo:
what is wronge with dat, is he not a human being,what make this lawyers more human down Portable.
Is it about being human that they are talking about? So because everybody is human they should be allowed to perform at an event even when they don't fit in?
Re: Portable Performs At NBA Concert, Lawyers Stage Walkout by Gandrova: 11:10pm On Aug 31, 2023
Abro23:
Portable for such gathering is a mess.
What is the mess about it? Is he not an entertainer ?
Re: Portable Performs At NBA Concert, Lawyers Stage Walkout by highness25(m): 11:12pm On Aug 31, 2023
Zooposki:

Professionals wey de manipulate case to favour the highest bidder abi? All of Dem de stupid

1 Like

Re: Portable Performs At NBA Concert, Lawyers Stage Walkout by Gandrova: 11:15pm On Aug 31, 2023
Inferiority complex @ it peak!
Portable that can feed majority of them with their families.
Re: Portable Performs At NBA Concert, Lawyers Stage Walkout by Gandrova: 11:19pm On Aug 31, 2023
Zooposki:

It would have been an honor for him to have performed in Tinubu's inauguration.
Where is your demi god Pithobi inauguration?
Re: Portable Performs At NBA Concert, Lawyers Stage Walkout by ufuosman(m): 11:24pm On Aug 31, 2023
Who invite portable for d first place dey on Colos ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Portable Performs At NBA Concert, Lawyers Stage Walkout by jrusky(m): 11:25pm On Aug 31, 2023
You mean Zazzu performing in NBA annual meeting? That is the low of the lowest what nonsense and f u c kry is that?
Re: Portable Performs At NBA Concert, Lawyers Stage Walkout by RecentHistory: 11:35pm On Aug 31, 2023
Okechinwadike:
keep comparing yourselves with igbos don't move ahead. igbos are competing with Americans/Europeans. just like Messi and Ronaldo, Ronaldo compare himself with Messi while Messi compared himself with maradonna that's typical example keep comparing yourselves with igbos uchu

Oponu Omo ewure, the people you are comparing yourselves to all have Grammys and Nobel Prizes. You backward slaves don't have a single one.

Spits on your worthless lives.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ini Edo With Two Dogs (Picture) / Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life / Father Gifts Daughter A Brand New G Wagon As A Wedding Gift, Tiwa Savage Thrill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.