Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Madu Anthonia Obianuju Nonuplets: Nairalanders, I Need Help To Confirm This - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Madu Anthonia Obianuju Nonuplets: Nairalanders, I Need Help To Confirm This (33669 Views)

Nonuplets: 27-year-old Halima Cisse Returns To Mali (photos) / Nonuplets: Halima Cisse, Malian Woman Gives Birth To Nine Babies In Morocco / Anthonia Aniemene Dead: Widow Falls Sick, Dies, Was Forced To Drink Concoction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Madu Anthonia Obianuju Nonuplets: Nairalanders, I Need Help To Confirm This by Evestar200(f): 9:12pm On Aug 31, 2023
Please I want people who live in Akwa Ibom or know this woman to confirm this report for me.

A friend of mine who is a journalist in Cameroon said a Nigerian woman named Madu Anthonia Obianuju gave birth to Nonuplets ( Nine Children) and she is currently in Cameroon.

According to my friend, the Cameroon officials want to confirm if what she said about giving birth to the Children is true because it wasn't reported in Nigeria and they are suspicious of her.

According to the Nigerian Woman, she gave birth to Nonuplets at the General Hospital in Iquita Oron LGA in Akwa Ibom State in March 2023 and returned to Cameroon in July 2023.

Anyone who knew her or lives in Oron and knows the General Hospital should please confirm the information above if the Woman is telling the truth.

https://fb.watch/mNmcDK1TQh/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Madu Anthonia Obianuju Nonuplets: Nairalanders, I Need Help To Confirm This by Kobojunkiee: 9:24pm On Aug 31, 2023
That baby in her hands looks much bigger than the other ones. Na that one be the alpha baby or what? lipsrsealed

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Madu Anthonia Obianuju Nonuplets: Nairalanders, I Need Help To Confirm This by Evestar200(f): 9:24pm On Aug 31, 2023
My friend sent me the information last week but I have been too busy and forgot to post it.

My friend said they are suspicious of her stealing the children and claiming to have given birth to them since it wasn't reported in Nigeria that a woman gave birth to Nonuplets just like the Malian woman who gave birth to Nonuplets in Morocco.

So they want to confirm first if she gave birth to the children in Oron, Akwa Ibom before moving to Cameroon.

front page material.

10 Likes

Re: Madu Anthonia Obianuju Nonuplets: Nairalanders, I Need Help To Confirm This by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 31, 2023
Nine hmmm I love kids though
Where are the Akwa ibomites in this forum abi it's only when it involves sex issues they'll find you people?

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Madu Anthonia Obianuju Nonuplets: Nairalanders, I Need Help To Confirm This by cybersoldiers: 9:37pm On Aug 31, 2023
Nawaooo

But where's the husband man?
Re: Madu Anthonia Obianuju Nonuplets: Nairalanders, I Need Help To Confirm This by gaby(m): 10:16pm On Aug 31, 2023
This looks so very suspicious.

She needs to be investigated properly.

Very very fishy.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Madu Anthonia Obianuju Nonuplets: Nairalanders, I Need Help To Confirm This by sageb: 10:27pm On Aug 31, 2023
9 children ?
The baby she carried looks older that those lying down.
She needs to be interrogated and proper investigation should be carried out.
Akwa Ibomites on NL residing in the said area should help out.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Madu Anthonia Obianuju Nonuplets: Nairalanders, I Need Help To Confirm This by TimT: 10:56pm On Aug 31, 2023
Take the matter to twitter... and tag the necessary authorities... Nine kids isn't a child's play (pun intended)...
She ought to be publicised....
And DNA test will be carried out on her

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Madu Anthonia Obianuju Nonuplets: Nairalanders, I Need Help To Confirm This by Evestar200(f): 11:04pm On Aug 31, 2023
TimT:
Take the matter to twitter... and tag the necessary authorities... Nine kids isn't a child's play (pun intended)...
She ought to be publicised...
And DNA test will be carried out on her
I don't even have up to 10 followers on Twitter. grin grin grin

That's the reason I didn't bother taking it to Twitter because I fear it won't go viral.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Madu Anthonia Obianuju Nonuplets: Nairalanders, I Need Help To Confirm This by TimT: 11:09pm On Aug 31, 2023
Evestar200:
I don't even have up to 10 followers on Twitter. grin grin grin

That's the reason I didn't bother taking it to Twitter because I fear it won't go viral.
put it that way and tag as much as you can and put your contact so they can reach you for verification...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Madu Anthonia Obianuju Nonuplets: Nairalanders, I Need Help To Confirm This by Evestar200(f): 9:27am On Sep 01, 2023
Thanks Mods.

2 Likes

Re: Madu Anthonia Obianuju Nonuplets: Nairalanders, I Need Help To Confirm This by Kharol1234: 9:27am On Sep 01, 2023
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Madu Anthonia Obianuju Nonuplets: Nairalanders, I Need Help To Confirm This by Ucanez: 9:27am On Sep 01, 2023
It may be true though
Re: Madu Anthonia Obianuju Nonuplets: Nairalanders, I Need Help To Confirm This by Uyomiya: 9:28am On Sep 01, 2023
It is real accept the work of God for once .

1 Like

Re: Madu Anthonia Obianuju Nonuplets: Nairalanders, I Need Help To Confirm This by Kharol1234: 9:28am On Sep 01, 2023
Na only God know.
Re: Madu Anthonia Obianuju Nonuplets: Nairalanders, I Need Help To Confirm This by Benwallt(m): 9:29am On Sep 01, 2023
Go n ask her now. Obedients no get work at all

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Madu Anthonia Obianuju Nonuplets: Nairalanders, I Need Help To Confirm This by ManishSmith(m): 9:29am On Sep 01, 2023
Might not be true
Re: Madu Anthonia Obianuju Nonuplets: Nairalanders, I Need Help To Confirm This by GanagiBitrus: 9:29am On Sep 01, 2023
Most likely Fake. Looks more like a woman taking care of babies at a daycare center.
&the 9 babies would have been born premature. Why didn't the news go viral at the time of birth?

Believe everything on Social Media at you own Peril.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madu Anthonia Obianuju Nonuplets: Nairalanders, I Need Help To Confirm This by immortalmortal: 9:29am On Sep 01, 2023
9 children and the story didn't go viral?
When someone have birthday to 5 in Calabar, it was all over the news. Even the Governor's wife visited

13 Likes

Re: Madu Anthonia Obianuju Nonuplets: Nairalanders, I Need Help To Confirm This by Chibuzoripob: 9:30am On Sep 01, 2023
Signs of DEVELOPMENT cool. sad MADU ANTHONIA OBIANUJU. Seen cool kisskiss.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madu Anthonia Obianuju Nonuplets: Nairalanders, I Need Help To Confirm This by ohigus(m): 9:30am On Sep 01, 2023
TimT:
put it that way and tag as much as you can and put your contact so they can reach you for verification...

I think that will be the fastest way.!

1 Like

Re: Madu Anthonia Obianuju Nonuplets: Nairalanders, I Need Help To Confirm This by tamdun: 9:30am On Sep 01, 2023
There's a place called Ita goma in ilorin,they gave the area it goma because a woman gave birth to 10 children at once

4 Likes

Re: Madu Anthonia Obianuju Nonuplets: Nairalanders, I Need Help To Confirm This by callmevirus(m): 9:31am On Sep 01, 2023
Hmmm nke a dikwa egwu

1 Like

Re: Madu Anthonia Obianuju Nonuplets: Nairalanders, I Need Help To Confirm This by Chibuzoripob: 9:31am On Sep 01, 2023
angry
Kharol1234:
grin
angry sad. What's gringringringrin? Are u saying cos her name is MADU,she is a 👶 FACTORY biz woman angry angry? undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Loses Custody Of Her Son After Subjecting Him To Severe Abuse In Nigeria / White Man Demands N2m To Return A Boy He Took From Nigerian Lady / Toheeb Olalekan Ajibola Is Missing Since November 7th 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.