Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,776 members, 7,831,495 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

African Union Suspends Gabon - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Union Suspends Gabon (15966 Views)

African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status / African Union Suspends Burkina Faso Over Military Coup / African Union Suspends Sudan, Demands Civilian Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Union Suspends Gabon by tsdarkside(m): 11:39pm On Aug 31, 2023
Enaibe01:
What did AU do about the political coup in Nigeria?

no wahala....na the people that voted apc you go face las las....

if you dont believe in majority votes no more because your prefered candidate didnt win,then soo be it....

i always hated democracy anyways....

2 Likes

Re: African Union Suspends Gabon by babyboy4every1: 11:43pm On Aug 31, 2023
Aldebaran:
grin

Military taking over means there is something wrong with African countries...

The military will pretend as if they will bring peace, only to loot like the presidents they unseated grin

Ask pretenders like Babangida, Abacha and Obasanjo
Tell me which democratic regime is better than that if babangida and abacha (with facts) and i will prove you wrong.
Re: African Union Suspends Gabon by tsdarkside(m): 11:45pm On Aug 31, 2023
babyboy4every1:

Tell me which democratic regime is better than that if babangida and abacha (with facts) and i will prove you wrong.

no wahala....shebi una have short memories....

you will be remembered again that you cant argue with people with guns....

1 Like

Re: African Union Suspends Gabon by bal4real: 12:33am On Sep 01, 2023
Una go suspend tire.
Abeg when Tinubu go invade Niger with his agbodo soldiers?
I be won check something.
Re: African Union Suspends Gabon by fijihems: 1:08am On Sep 01, 2023
Una go suspend tire.
Re: African Union Suspends Gabon by Crafteck1: 1:36am On Sep 01, 2023
Aldebaran:
grin

The military will pretend as if they will bring peace, only to loot like the presidents they unseated grin

So what's the big issue if it's same as them not changing
Re: African Union Suspends Gabon by stallionng: 1:46am On Sep 01, 2023
African union have been silent all these years Gabon governance was made a family inheritance ? You can't speak on bad leadership ,electoral malpractices,constitutional, and electoral coups and citizens woe and sufferings but speak against military coup even when the citizens need it for relief.
I wonder

1 Like

Re: African Union Suspends Gabon by silverkings: 2:39am On Sep 01, 2023
Fugazy2023:
They should be sanctioned till they kneel down and beg for breadth. No room for military invasion. It's not acceptable

Nna gi
Re: African Union Suspends Gabon by Acidosis(m): 3:02am On Sep 01, 2023
itsme01:
cool
Nice

One of the ways to spot IPOB, Brain Dead SoroSoke woke generation, Uneducated GenZ

They support Dictatorship because they have no idea what people passed through in the hands of soldiers

If Rinu Oduala born 1999 celebrate coup, she doesn't know anything about Abacha

Anyone who genuinely thinks A Soldier who partake in treasonous coup d'etat risking his life, would return to the barracks after testing Presidential power in their luxury Presidential Palace is joking

Like Gen Gowon said he would hand over to Civilian after 6 months but used 12 years

Major General Buhari Said he would fight corruption and return power immediately, he stayed in office for 4 years till Gen Babangida kicked him out

Gen Abacha wanted to be come a life President if not killed

Still better than having a family rule for 40 years.
Re: African Union Suspends Gabon by MEGAWATCH: 3:29am On Sep 01, 2023
Aldebaran:
grin

Please tell us why Buhari and Tinubu is better than Abacha.

Can you compare the killings and press INTIMIDATION that took place during Buhari's government and Abacha?
Re: African Union Suspends Gabon by 13br: 3:48am On Sep 01, 2023
itsme01:
cool

Nice

One of the ways to spot IPOB, Brain Dead SoroSoke woke generation, Uneducated GenZ

They support Dictatorship because they have no idea what people passed through in the hands of soldiers

Anyone who genuinely thinks A Soldier who partake in treasonous coup d'etat risking his life, would return to the barracks after testing Presidential power in their luxury Presidential Palace is joking

Like Gen Gowon said he would hand over to Civilian after 6 months but used 12 years

Major General Buhari Said he would fight corruption and return power immediately, he stayed in office for 4 years till Gen Babangida kicked him out

mohammed safiu Oyedele time to confess now
why did you and your father Ishola raped your nephew and mother Musili
confess now because I have your pictures and videos
Re: African Union Suspends Gabon by 13bra: 3:50am On Sep 01, 2023
itsme01:

Na you get your mouth niggar... If you were raised to curse strangers about... I have the decency of excusing myself from such Bitter toxic conversation so abeg don't qoute me again
Re: African Union Suspends Gabon by 13braz: 3:50am On Sep 01, 2023
itsme01:

Allah is my Lord

Mr Mumu
Re: African Union Suspends Gabon by Southwestidiot: 3:54am On Sep 01, 2023
Feintline:
You keep suspending and more coups keep happening.
Don't you think you need to change tactics, search within yourselves and know what to do about democracy in africa?
Next bus stop= Cameroon/togo

1 Like

Re: African Union Suspends Gabon by Dshocker(m): 3:58am On Sep 01, 2023
Aldebaran:
grin

So Ali Bongo should continue being in power?

Guy apply your wisdom.
Re: African Union Suspends Gabon by ChristianMuslim: 5:33am On Sep 01, 2023
African union.. Union of illegitimate leaders.. Very soon it will remain itself
Re: African Union Suspends Gabon by ambale(m): 6:50am On Sep 01, 2023
itsme01:

Allah is my Lord

Mr Mumu

Ode, buhari is your only lord, now you have lord tinubu😃😃

Useless cornhead
Re: African Union Suspends Gabon by Sylva2147: 7:14am On Sep 01, 2023
itsme01:
cool

Nice

Please I'm open to learning where did you get this your information from?

That Gowon stayed for twelve( 12) years and Buhari stayed for four (4) years.
Re: African Union Suspends Gabon by Ayharmony99(m): 8:37am On Sep 01, 2023
Military rules can never be a solution to economic development it can only result to hardship and war.

1 Like

Re: African Union Suspends Gabon by wowcatty: 9:03am On Sep 01, 2023
Good but AU should ignore them after the suspension. We are spending too much time on this coupists and they are enjoying the attention.
Re: African Union Suspends Gabon by 8stargeneral: 9:05am On Sep 01, 2023
Useless organization that doesn't care for Masses

More coup to come till we send all our wicked African leaders to extension
Re: African Union Suspends Gabon by wowcatty: 9:07am On Sep 01, 2023
Exactly, but they are given too much attention.

After suspension, the AU should cease all communications.
Ayharmony99:
Military rules can never be a solution to economic development it can only result to hardship and war.
Re: African Union Suspends Gabon by wowcatty: 9:15am On Sep 01, 2023
You will wait tire, you bloodthirsty vampire.

We told you that there will never be an invasion but since you are braindead, president Tinubu will have to outsource thinking for you zombies.
bal4real:
Una go suspend tire.
Abeg when Tinubu go invade Niger with his agbodo soldiers?
I be won check something.
Re: African Union Suspends Gabon by wowcatty: 9:20am On Sep 01, 2023
Still butthurt from the election loss.

The only thing that is sure more than anything for you igbos is your biafra, believe it!
8stargeneral:
Useless organization that doesn't care for Masses

More coup to come till we send all our wicked African leaders to extension
Re: African Union Suspends Gabon by godofuck231: 9:47am On Sep 01, 2023
Soon 3 countries will be left as African union members , adeiu L'union
Re: African Union Suspends Gabon by sainttwist1(m): 10:05am On Sep 01, 2023
itsme01:
cool

Nice

agreed but AU helping matters either.
AU should make law that protect the citizen from their leaders too instead of campaign after election tactics
Re: African Union Suspends Gabon by Phantom233: 10:39am On Sep 01, 2023
African union is as clueless and useless
as APC

1 Like

Re: African Union Suspends Gabon by Henrychino(m): 10:54am On Sep 01, 2023
The European election observers knows that elections in many African countries are marred with irregularities and lacks transparency and credibility just like in Nigeria.why won't the citizens jubilate when the military take over
Re: African Union Suspends Gabon by DonroxyII: 12:45pm On Sep 01, 2023
Aldebaran:
grin

This has always been the case .. All of them are running to Russia as if Russia is a Messiah ...Russia ain't different from UK, US, France & China ... All of them are Business Countries ... grin ....

The Earlier Africa & Africans Realise This world is a Business Arena The Better .....

A Country is Never Run on Emotions ... You Must Be Business Savvy & Be Ready to Defend Your Business at all Cost ....

Africans are Emotional People Like IconicR grin

2 Likes

Re: African Union Suspends Gabon by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 01, 2023
DonroxyII:
This has always been the case .. All of them are running to Russia as if Russia is a Messiah ...Russia ain't different from UK, US, France & China ... All of them are Business Countries ... grin ....

The Earlier Africa & Africans Realise This world is a Business Arena The Better .....

A Country is Never Run on Emotions ... You Must Be Business Savvy & Be Ready to Defend Your Business at all Cost ....

Africans are Emotional People Like IconicR grin
😂 wetin I do again
Re: African Union Suspends Gabon by Exceed15: 4:21pm On Sep 01, 2023
Feintline:
You keep suspending and more coups keep happening.
Don't you think you need to change tactics, search within yourselves and know what to do about democracy in africa?

God bless you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced / Man Sets Himself On Fire In The U.S / Putin Warns NATO Of World War III

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.