Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,508 members, 7,816,230 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Lagos Police Apprehend Suspects Counterfeiting Engine Oil - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Police Apprehend Suspects Counterfeiting Engine Oil (8008 Views)

Police Apprehend Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos/ibadan Expressway / Police Apprehend Officers Spotted Flogging Woman Along Benin Expressway / Three In EFCC’s Net For Currency Counterfeiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Police Apprehend Suspects Counterfeiting Engine Oil by Ejioforrr: 11:29pm On Aug 31, 2023
The Lagos State Police command, on Thursday, apprehended some suspects engaged in counterfeiting engine oil.

This was made known by the Lagos State Command Public Relations Officer, SP Benjamin Hundeyin.

He explained that the syndicates were caught counterfeiting popular brands of engine oil.

The police seized gallons of the oil and fake labels of Total engine oil.

Although the names of the arrested suspects are yet to be disclosed, SP Hundeyin assured that they'll be prosecuted at the conclusion of investigations.

https://ikejabird.com/lagos-police-apprehend-suspects-counterfeiting-engine-oil/

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Apprehend Suspects Counterfeiting Engine Oil by melonsgroup: 12:04am On Sep 01, 2023
K
Re: Lagos Police Apprehend Suspects Counterfeiting Engine Oil by MMempire(m): 2:06am On Sep 01, 2023
No need for names, we already know those capable of such an act.

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lagos Police Apprehend Suspects Counterfeiting Engine Oil by Bullet01(f): 6:36am On Sep 01, 2023
Himm..... Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria. Can you imagine!

12 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Apprehend Suspects Counterfeiting Engine Oil by olusola200: 6:36am On Sep 01, 2023
Emeka
The Emekas and chinedus

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Police Apprehend Suspects Counterfeiting Engine Oil by Onefornaija24: 6:38am On Sep 01, 2023

DO Jiji ADS WORK for gadgets like phones and laptops?

Is the VIP advert package worth paying for on Jiji?
Re: Lagos Police Apprehend Suspects Counterfeiting Engine Oil by Brendaniel: 6:39am On Sep 01, 2023
Na wa o
Re: Lagos Police Apprehend Suspects Counterfeiting Engine Oil by olisefom: 6:39am On Sep 01, 2023
Ever since I bought a repackaged table water in traffic, I've learnt to always double check anything. I no longer buy in a hurry. Especially in this lagos.

8 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Apprehend Suspects Counterfeiting Engine Oil by domopps(m): 6:40am On Sep 01, 2023
Hmmm it’s well

But as country and citizens we can actually do better

Just imagine how many car engines this vegetable oil Oooops sory the fake engine oil would knock

Cheers

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Apprehend Suspects Counterfeiting Engine Oil by ukandi1(m): 6:41am On Sep 01, 2023
Wetin hunger no fit cause ?

But seriously if these guys have access to such knowledge, why not partner with investors to float a company, improve on your oil and launch ? The sky is too wide for birds to collide

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Apprehend Suspects Counterfeiting Engine Oil by BigBlackPreek(m): 6:42am On Sep 01, 2023
Arrest and send them to jail

Good riddance to bad rubbish

if them get mind to the crime, they should do the time

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Apprehend Suspects Counterfeiting Engine Oil by Cti28(m): 6:43am On Sep 01, 2023
[center]Our National Pledge[/center]

I pledge to Nigeria my country
To be faithful, loyal and honest.......

But these ones have turned it to:
I pledge to Nigeria, not my country.
Not to be faithful, not to be loyal and not to be honest....

This is just a tip of the iceberg. Counterfeit products have overshadowed the original.

Nigeria is irredeemable gone. The insatiable quest for wealth by Nigerians is out of this world.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Apprehend Suspects Counterfeiting Engine Oil by Westerhoffe(m): 6:44am On Sep 01, 2023
shocked

I said it!
The previous Total Oil, which I've been using were very much different from the one I got last.
This oil was drawing like okro and drying like heated water!

I just kept saying with the strange feeling it might not be original!

So someone was packaging this counterfeit wickedness as a product for the masses!

Please, just send them to where they belong!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Apprehend Suspects Counterfeiting Engine Oil by georgeakins: 6:45am On Sep 01, 2023
ukandi1:
Wetin hunger no fit cause ?

But seriously if these guys have access to such knowledge, why not partner with investors to float a company, improve on your oil and launch ? The sky is too wide for birds to collide

I know you're ibo.

They always support crimnalities.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Police Apprehend Suspects Counterfeiting Engine Oil by Trys: 6:50am On Sep 01, 2023
People giving car owners nightmares.

Rdp,linkedin premium,canva pro accounts for sale
Re: Lagos Police Apprehend Suspects Counterfeiting Engine Oil by Yankee101: 6:52am On Sep 01, 2023
Cars be knocking
Re: Lagos Police Apprehend Suspects Counterfeiting Engine Oil by ImoleNaija: 6:52am On Sep 01, 2023
Re: Lagos Police Apprehend Suspects Counterfeiting Engine Oil by publicenemy(m): 6:57am On Sep 01, 2023
Nigerians
Re: Lagos Police Apprehend Suspects Counterfeiting Engine Oil by dfrost: 7:02am On Sep 01, 2023
After using any product destroy the container and tear it open. Simple.

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Apprehend Suspects Counterfeiting Engine Oil by sammirano: 7:10am On Sep 01, 2023
These people are not needed in a sane society. They are Nigeria's biggest problem, not the govt.
Re: Lagos Police Apprehend Suspects Counterfeiting Engine Oil by Akaegwu(m): 7:13am On Sep 01, 2023
Re: Lagos Police Apprehend Suspects Counterfeiting Engine Oil by Skillsnigeria: 7:13am On Sep 01, 2023
That's good
Re: Lagos Police Apprehend Suspects Counterfeiting Engine Oil by Weathered: 7:20am On Sep 01, 2023
Ejioforrr:

https://ikejabird.com/lagos-police-apprehend-suspects-counterfeiting-engine-oil/
if they didn't disclose the names and the location then they are not going to prosecute them.
Re: Lagos Police Apprehend Suspects Counterfeiting Engine Oil by Omoapena(m): 7:31am On Sep 01, 2023
Nigerians have no heart, this is just pure wickedness…

You create problems for people and still sell bad engines to them after damaging their good engines….

Chai, Nigerians and their quick ways to get rich

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Apprehend Suspects Counterfeiting Engine Oil by chopnaira: 7:39am On Sep 01, 2023
That would quickly damage car engines.
Re: Lagos Police Apprehend Suspects Counterfeiting Engine Oil by oilyngbati(m): 8:02am On Sep 01, 2023
Chei! Developers have finished Yorubas with development,,,,it’s always SW they are developing grin
Dear developers, please can you move your development elsewhere now,,,,Yoruba land is satisfied with the level of development it has now. Try developing Thailand please and thank you.

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Apprehend Suspects Counterfeiting Engine Oil by Bluebolt: 8:14am On Sep 01, 2023
No cause for Alarm please, you ll get a replacement engine from the guys other shop.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Apprehend Suspects Counterfeiting Engine Oil by bobbiiee: 8:38am On Sep 01, 2023
That is the reason why I buy Mobil 5w30 oil from Mobil station and Oando used for my gear at Oando filling station. I have never sent a mechanic to buy oil for me a decade.

A level of peace comes from buying things directly from the source.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Apprehend Suspects Counterfeiting Engine Oil by judges: 8:41am On Sep 01, 2023
While always total. They have also arrested these peoples in Borno state. What of others states they have not been discovered

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Apprehend Suspects Counterfeiting Engine Oil by Gentew(m): 8:49am On Sep 01, 2023
Ndi developers at it again.... I stopped buying medicine in their chemist shops a long time ago.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NFVCB Destroys Unclassified, Other Prohibited Films And Videos Worth N500 Milion / Hisbah Board Apprehends 60 Beggars In Kano / Photos: "Prophet" Busted Having Sex With Married Woman In A Bush Commits Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.