Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,264 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Free Crypto Airdrop And Mining You Can Earn Money From - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Free Crypto Airdrop And Mining You Can Earn Money From (911 Views)

Crypto Airdrop / Airdrop And Bounty Telegram Group / A To Z Of Gemstone Trade And Mining In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Crypto Airdrop And Mining You Can Earn Money From by ShoeWorld1(m): 12:32am On Sep 01, 2023
I don't know if Mods or Antispam bot will permit me but I want to be dropping legit crypto airdrop and free mining signals.

Some might be old but you should start from somewhere because I will be dropping crypto projects backed by a capable and strong community.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Crypto Airdrop And Mining You Can Earn Money From by ShoeWorld1(m): 8:37am On Sep 01, 2023
🚀SOKAE Mining NEW Airdrop!!!

✅Core blockchain new project
✅instant KYC verified
✅daily free mining 15 $SOKAR coin
✅per $sokar price already $0.05
✅total supply 1 billion

🔍Register link: https://sokar.io/signup?e=sokarwxbvh1ky

👥Refferal sokarwxbvh1ky

💫 click Link registration complete
💫 START mining
👇👇👇👇👇
💫click account option
💫kyc-face verified instant
💫gmail- verified instant
Re: Free Crypto Airdrop And Mining You Can Earn Money From by ShoeWorld1(m): 12:01pm On Sep 01, 2023
ShoeWorld1:

✅instant KYC verified
✅total supply 1 billion

👥Refferal sokarwxbvh1ky

💫 START mining
👇👇👇👇👇
💫click account option
💫gmail- verified instant
I decided to start with this project cos it's straight out from the oven and it's going to be launched for pre-sale next year.
It's the kind where you claim your mined coins every 24 hours.

More projects are coming but I want to take it easy to avoid ban from antispam bots
Re: Free Crypto Airdrop And Mining You Can Earn Money From by ShoeWorld1(m): 11:42pm On Sep 04, 2023
I was banned by anti-spam hot just like I anticipated.
But I am back to continue
Re: Free Crypto Airdrop And Mining You Can Earn Money From by ShoeWorld1(m): 10:26am On Sep 08, 2023
Anti-spam bot have seriously dealt with me embarassed embarassed
Re: Free Crypto Airdrop And Mining You Can Earn Money From by oment(m): 6:03pm On Sep 08, 2023
I want to use a friend account because the Antispam bot has banned my two accounts Let pray this would be spared.
Re: Free Crypto Airdrop And Mining You Can Earn Money From by oment(m): 6:08pm On Sep 08, 2023
ShoeWorld1:

✅instant KYC verified
✅total supply 1 billion

👥Refferal sokarwxbvh1ky

💫 START mining
👇👇👇👇👇
💫click account option
💫gmail- verified instant
Those who has register for this one should be visiting the site or be opening their app every 24 hours to claim their daily.

And also endeavor to do email and face verification.
Re: Free Crypto Airdrop And Mining You Can Earn Money From by ShoeWorld2(m): 2:24pm On Sep 13, 2023
I'm starting another thread. Don't know why I always get banned anytime I post something and even break the links
Re: Free Crypto Airdrop And Mining You Can Earn Money From by ShoeWorld2(m): 2:26pm On Sep 13, 2023
ShoeWorld1:

✅instant KYC verified
✅total supply 1 billion

👥Refferal sokarwxbvh1ky

💫 START mining
👇👇👇👇👇
💫click account option
💫gmail- verified instant
Please if you register for this be claiming your coin every 24 hours and also do email and face verification.

You can't just make money if you register and leave it, you can even download the app to make it easy for you.
Re: Free Crypto Airdrop And Mining You Can Earn Money From by 00y1: 8:17pm On Sep 14, 2023
Earn daily trading synthetic indices on deriv check free info on attached image

Re: Free Crypto Airdrop And Mining You Can Earn Money From by ShoeWorld1(m): 7:27pm On Sep 18, 2023
embarassed embarassed embarassed

I'm been withheld by anti spam bot
Re: Free Crypto Airdrop And Mining You Can Earn Money From by ShoeWorld1(m): 11:35pm On Sep 26, 2023
I have put the new coin that has great potential in my signature.

And please if you have registered for the Sokae above, try and claim your reward every 24 hours. Don't just register and leave it.

I will remove the coin link from my Siggy after about 1 week. Endeavor to register and mine your way to free money.
Re: Free Crypto Airdrop And Mining You Can Earn Money From by Snotat: 3:42pm On Mar 03
Any other ongoing one?

(1) (Reply)

How To Trade In NSE. / Cctv/fire Alarm/solar/inverter Empowerment Programme In Phc / Invest Little As $100 And Get Double Of Your Money In A Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.