Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Uche Jombo Denies Dating African China, Aniyocha - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Uche Jombo Denies Dating African China, Aniyocha (534 Views)

[download] Emmah Video : African China Ft. Bizzy Brain / Timaya Or African China Who Is Better? / Songs By African China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uche Jombo Denies Dating African China, Aniyocha by Toonice(m): 4:34pm On Oct 15, 2011
Producer of wave-making movie “Damage”, Uche Jombo seems really vexed about the rumour flying around linking her romantically to reggae star,Chinagorom Onuoha popularly known as African China and Nollywood actor, Emeka Aniyocha respectively.

Uche Jombo

Reacting to the rumour, while speaking on Celebrity Eye, a gist programme on AfricaMagic and anchored by Mercy Johnson-Okojie, Uche claimed that the two entertainers are her friends.

“African China is a very good friend of mine and so also is Emeka Aniyocha. In our industry, when you hangout or dance with someone, you are automatically linked romantically to the person. I have learnt not to allow these things to bother me. They guys are my friends, true. I’m more comfortable in the company my male friends than the ladies and that’s me.”she said.

Uche is one of the busiest Nollywood actresses. She is currently promoting her movie “Damage” with premieres held around major cities in the world.

(1) (Reply)

We Will Produce Unique & Quality Music For You @ Phat Wall Studios / Mo’hit’s And Project Fame Stars Rock Mtn Funlink Campus Concert / What Are The Best Equipment For Me To Set Up A Standard Musical Audio Studio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.