Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,723 members, 7,851,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:11 PM

What Nairaland Upgrade Do You Want- Seun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Nairaland Upgrade Do You Want- Seun (260 Views)

Obedient Want Seun Kuti Killed For Slapping A Police Officer – Sowore / Some Want Seun Kuti β€œexecuted” Because He Did Not Support Peter Obi- Sowore / Nairaland Upgrade (Opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Nairaland Upgrade Do You Want- Seun by Tunechi5(m): 7:25am On Sep 01, 2023
Seun you cant come on here to ask us active users this question,its twitter you'll be going to , well i want dark mode

Re: What Nairaland Upgrade Do You Want- Seun by TemplarLandry: 7:29am On Sep 01, 2023
cool
Re: What Nairaland Upgrade Do You Want- Seun by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 01, 2023
Seun always have answers to all questions
He's all those type of men that are difficult to manipulate, he'll stress your life

1 Like

Re: What Nairaland Upgrade Do You Want- Seun by Westerhoffe(m): 7:30am On Sep 01, 2023
The current font is an eyesore.
Re: What Nairaland Upgrade Do You Want- Seun by christianjoy(m): 7:31am On Sep 01, 2023
Block unwanted posts
Re: What Nairaland Upgrade Do You Want- Seun by Entprys(m): 7:31am On Sep 01, 2023
I want 'dislike' button

1 Like

Re: What Nairaland Upgrade Do You Want- Seun by Akaegwu(m): 7:33am On Sep 01, 2023
To delete this nonsense forum

1 Like

Re: What Nairaland Upgrade Do You Want- Seun by helinues: 7:35am On Sep 01, 2023
grin

That guy heh.

He dey make survey on Twitter about upgrading NL

Oh lala
Oh my mynd
Re: What Nairaland Upgrade Do You Want- Seun by CodeTemplar: 7:42am On Sep 01, 2023
Westerhoffe:
The current font is an eyesore.
it is the your handwriting that's affecting it.
Re: What Nairaland Upgrade Do You Want- Seun by ojun50(m): 7:45am On Sep 01, 2023
Seun no sabi wetin him won add, make una free the guy. All I no say he dey fear make hackers no wound am.
Re: What Nairaland Upgrade Do You Want- Seun by eepeepook: 8:02am On Sep 01, 2023
Zzz.
Re: What Nairaland Upgrade Do You Want- Seun by Adaisback(f): 8:05am On Sep 01, 2023
Dear Seun, the major thing you need now is to create a tribalism section. Let all tribalist move there to do their nonsense Including me, anyday I feel like being tribalist, I will go there as well. If anyone is caught doing it in other sections his post should be deleted and he should be banned.and you get an Hausa mod for that purpose only
Re: What Nairaland Upgrade Do You Want- Seun by Westerhoffe(m): 8:26am On Sep 01, 2023
CodeTemplar:
it is the your handwriting that's affecting it.

cheesy
Shey na me dey write for nairaland ni?
Re: What Nairaland Upgrade Do You Want- Seun by Righthussle: 9:40am On Sep 01, 2023
What I hate most is the stupid oath users must take to comment on posts related to his religion. The guy dey too bias

(1) (Reply)

Join Hands With Tinubu To Achieve Renewed Hope – Wike Tells Atiku, Obi (VIDEO) / The Lawyers For Atiku And Obi Did A Bad Job. They Should Apologize To Nigerians / One Of The Drugs Lords Fighting Bola Ahmed Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.