Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Airport Expansion: FG To Demolish Lagos Private Jet Terminals - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Airport Expansion: FG To Demolish Lagos Private Jet Terminals (15937 Views)

Lagos To Demolish Landmark Beach Resort For Coastal Road / This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish / Lagos-Ibadan Rail: FG To Demolish Parts Of Apapa Port Terminals - (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airport Expansion: FG To Demolish Lagos Private Jet Terminals by jubrilELsudan: 7:56am On Sep 01, 2023
I NO FIT LAFF

NO WONDER OYEDEPO AND HIM BOYS DEY ABUSE THUBV SINCE

1 Like

Re: Airport Expansion: FG To Demolish Lagos Private Jet Terminals by Segzy19: 7:57am On Sep 01, 2023
Clerk of the house!
Your duty is to monitor my comments online, and that's why you have decided to follow me on this forum.
I can see you have no job... you better get a life...

Unperturbedpota:

1. Please post all threads in the right section, and don't derail threads by posting off topic.

Seun mynd44 obinoscopy oam4j mukina2 Dominique nlfpmod

2 Likes

Re: Airport Expansion: FG To Demolish Lagos Private Jet Terminals by mrvitalis(m): 8:03am On Sep 01, 2023
ShoeWorld1:
There are a lot of private jet owners in Nigeria and there are a lot of poor people in the same Nigeria.

A lot of things are wrong with this country. Our politicians wrecking us with unpatriotic citizens who are hungry defending them, and Our pastors and religious leaders living large in a church with so many poor congregations and the same poor members defending them.

This is a perfect time for churches to start Agriculture and Industrial Revolution just to save some members from the evil hands of hunger being created by poor governance and not buying numerous PJ
How many private jets do we have in Nigeria abeg are they upto 1000 ?
Re: Airport Expansion: FG To Demolish Lagos Private Jet Terminals by Sirianese: 8:03am On Sep 01, 2023
Re: Airport Expansion: FG To Demolish Lagos Private Jet Terminals by adecz: 8:03am On Sep 01, 2023
The only thing APC sabi do na to
destroy, they are unable to build anything
because destroying is easier and faster
than building..

💣💥Destroyed our Petroleum sector.

💣💥Destroyed educational system.

💣💥Destroyed agricultural sector.

💥💣Destroyed our judiciary

💥💣 Destroyed security

💣💥 Destroyed national unity

💣💥 Destroyed the value of our currency.

Tell me, in 8 years, what has APC built❓❓❓
Re: Airport Expansion: FG To Demolish Lagos Private Jet Terminals by ShoeWorld1(m): 8:10am On Sep 01, 2023
mrvitalis:

How many private jets do we have in Nigeria abeg are they upto 1000 ?
No but we have up to 100. Aside from USA, I don't think any country comes close to that number your projecting.

1 Like

Re: Airport Expansion: FG To Demolish Lagos Private Jet Terminals by Papayaayasager(m): 8:11am On Sep 01, 2023
No blueprints and proper plan in this country that's the course of this demolition, demolition everywhere.
Re: Airport Expansion: FG To Demolish Lagos Private Jet Terminals by aQUINandmore: 8:11am On Sep 01, 2023
helinues:
Most of the private jets in Nigeria dissapeared since 2015.

Flights to Dubai back then na like going from Berger to Oshodi. Infact, the real estate agents wey dey Abuja airport then heh no be small
baby, please can I drop my contact for you?
I love you, please love me back, I want to show you something.
cry cry
Re: Airport Expansion: FG To Demolish Lagos Private Jet Terminals by worksmart(m): 8:11am On Sep 01, 2023
Seems this one is starting with demolishing without building anything.
Nobody asking for airport expansion unless it is looting strategy for him and Tinubu.
Re: Airport Expansion: FG To Demolish Lagos Private Jet Terminals by Luna65: 8:13am On Sep 01, 2023
Good morning everyone..God bless you all

Buy airtime(MTN,glo,airtel,9mobile) and internet data effortlessly.

Please reach me on whatsapp 07063611463
Re: Airport Expansion: FG To Demolish Lagos Private Jet Terminals by NNEWIsuper: 8:13am On Sep 01, 2023
seunmsg:

IPOB and senseless takes. Who doesn’t know that FG owns and operate all airports in Nigeria? So FG funding and operating a FG airport is now a crime because it’s Lagos state? Can you tell us your state so that we can compare with Lagos state in terms of everything possible?
Tell us your own state too so we can compare with Lagos with all things comparable.

Osogbo rural dweller
Re: Airport Expansion: FG To Demolish Lagos Private Jet Terminals by onuman: 8:21am On Sep 01, 2023
Festus Keyamo, there is an airport in your Delta state which should have been expanded now to accommodate any type of International flight.
Why demolish in Lagos to expand in an already congested Lagos? Why were you appointed minister representing Delta state?
Re: Airport Expansion: FG To Demolish Lagos Private Jet Terminals by onuman: 8:23am On Sep 01, 2023
If this primitive greed lingers on, before long, Nigeria may have to demolish the whole of Lagos Island and Ikeja to accommodate seaports and airport.
Re: Airport Expansion: FG To Demolish Lagos Private Jet Terminals by steeltrust: 8:23am On Sep 01, 2023
seunmsg:

IPOB and senseless takes. Who doesn’t know that FG owns and operate all airports in Nigeria? So FG funding and operating a FG airport is now a crime because it’s Lagos state? Can you tell us your state so that we can compare with Lagos state in terms of everything possible?
his from Abia Oya rant
Re: Airport Expansion: FG To Demolish Lagos Private Jet Terminals by helinues: 8:26am On Sep 01, 2023
aQUINandmore:
baby, please can I drop my contact for you?
I love you, please love me back, I want to show you something.
cry cry

Iamnotmadmrtroller@gmail.com
Re: Airport Expansion: FG To Demolish Lagos Private Jet Terminals by dennisworld1(m): 8:27am On Sep 01, 2023
onuman:
Festus Keyamo, there is an airport in your Delta state which should have been expanded now to accommodate any type of International flight.
Why demolish in Lagos to expand in an already congested Lagos? Why were you appointed minister representing Delta state?
a minister from delta representing All Nigeria.
Re: Airport Expansion: FG To Demolish Lagos Private Jet Terminals by dennisworld1(m): 8:27am On Sep 01, 2023
grin as long is Private Terminal Destroy all
Re: Airport Expansion: FG To Demolish Lagos Private Jet Terminals by Unperturbedpota: 8:27am On Sep 01, 2023
helinues:

Iamnotmadmrtroller@gmail.com

Dude i don't understand you. You are taking hat psychos behaviour as a joke. If I were you open a new account that psycho won't know is you then deactivate this one. This is not normal at all. It is not funny at all, you are encouraging him be interacting with him. Becareful ✌️
Re: Airport Expansion: FG To Demolish Lagos Private Jet Terminals by onuman: 8:33am On Sep 01, 2023
seunmsg:

Why not expand the airports in the NC, SS or SE where most of the users of Lagos airport come from?

It's only in a Zoo Republic that federal government funds expansion of sea and airports every new administration in only one city already jam-packed from population and traffic bust.
This una greed in the SW is most primitive in nature.
Una never chop bellefull from oil proceeds from the Niger Delta as booty?

My friend brought his kids from America to Nigeria, the kids travelled 10 hours by road from Lagos to their home state and swore they will never return to Nigeria again because of the hassle of road travel.
Re: Airport Expansion: FG To Demolish Lagos Private Jet Terminals by Skillsnigeria: 8:33am On Sep 01, 2023
Okay
Re: Airport Expansion: FG To Demolish Lagos Private Jet Terminals by MissLeslie(m): 8:39am On Sep 01, 2023
Ozommadu:
Seems all the infrastructures in lagos is partly or majorly funded by FG??

What did their past governors like Ebola achieved with lagos huge igr??
Who owns the airport??.
Re: Airport Expansion: FG To Demolish Lagos Private Jet Terminals by obailala(m): 8:39am On Sep 01, 2023
Why exactly must everything in Nigeria be misconstrued and turned to politics and pointless sentimental arguments?

Clearly the positioning of the Dominion and Evergreen hangers block the taxi path for big airplanes to the new MMIA terminal. Since the brand new MMIA terminal was completed and commissioned, numerous international airlines have refused to use the new terminal for the same excuse... "we cant maneuver our big planes to the apron of the new terminal."

Smash the damn hangers, expand the way and compensate the owners of the hangers appropriately. Why does this have to be repeated or dragged endlessly?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airport Expansion: FG To Demolish Lagos Private Jet Terminals by obailala(m): 8:43am On Sep 01, 2023
onuman:
Lagos is Lagos, Delta is Delta! Lagos is the economic hub of Nigeria, not Delta! The airport in Lagos needs this expansion, the airport in Delta needs absolutely no expansion cos it doesnt even have up to 0.1% of the tradfic of Lagos airport. No be for everything dem dey use take argue equality abeg!

3 Likes

Re: Airport Expansion: FG To Demolish Lagos Private Jet Terminals by 12inchess: 8:44am On Sep 01, 2023
worksmart:
Seems this one is starting with demolishing without building anything.
Nobody asking for airport expansion unless it is looting strategy for him and Tinubu.

Only a senseless or very biased person would read this news and say it's not commendable if it can be implemented. All those Private Hangars in MMIA got to go.

Let see if this can be implemented and the Public air terminals can be improved.

I don't want to mention names but what are your MOG doing with Private Jets? Yet the church members cannot afford 3 square meals or pay for other necessities. Make I no talk more than this before that Righteonesss89 or whatever his name is comes to attack or cast and bind me.

3 Likes

Re: Airport Expansion: FG To Demolish Lagos Private Jet Terminals by Calitoscassius(m): 8:44am On Sep 01, 2023
Ozommadu:

So you dey see all these things from your gateman post

You be real amebo oo grin
grin grin grin Gate man talking about privte jet.

1 Like

Re: Airport Expansion: FG To Demolish Lagos Private Jet Terminals by 12inchess: 8:47am On Sep 01, 2023
obailala:
Lagos is Lagos, Delta is Delta! Lagos is the economic hub of Nigeria, not Delta! The airport in Lagos needs this expansion, the airport in Delta needs absolutely no expansion cos it doesnt even have up to 0.1% of the tradfic of Lagos airport. No be for everything dem dey use take argue equality abeg!

Actually this is not true. I have been to Delta airport and it can do with some expansion the runway is very small. When i took a flight from Asaba the pilot had to reverse the plane all the way to the end of the runway almost on the grass area and had to speed up very rapidly and mistake a sharp takeoff (rip) because the runway is very short. Im sure the money the airport makes can offset these expansions.
Re: Airport Expansion: FG To Demolish Lagos Private Jet Terminals by Benwallt(m): 8:52am On Sep 01, 2023
Find Oyedepo hanger and demolishstically crush Evey jets you find there and tell us the person handling the bulldozer was blind. We will believe you. Proceed to demolishing latter reign and build public toilets there. Let the people take a dump there. As for divorced jerry coil, just yank his roof off and make rain pebbles
Re: Airport Expansion: FG To Demolish Lagos Private Jet Terminals by lapintoz: 8:56am On Sep 01, 2023
But una be obi.dense now.......

However, a new beginning will come to your side soon....don't worry....train, good roads, functional airports and seaports.

Just be patient.

Why did they not take Airpeace from lagos? Abi they wanted to sightsee 🙂

onuman:

Why not expand the airports in the NC, SS or SE where most of the users of Lagos airport come from?

It's only in a Zoo Republic that federal government funds expansion of sea and airports every new administration in only one city already jam-packed from population and traffic bust.
This una greed in the SW is most primitive in nature.
Una never chop bellefull from oil proceeds from the Niger Delta as booty?

My friend brought his kids from America to Nigeria, the kids travelled 10 hours by road from Lagos to their home state and swore they will never return to Nigeria again because of the hassle of road travel.

1 Like

Re: Airport Expansion: FG To Demolish Lagos Private Jet Terminals by lapintoz: 8:59am On Sep 01, 2023
Lagos to Ibadan road and rail 😄😄😄😄

I love that.

2nd niger bridge......

New terminals in lagos and abuja....

Make I continue....

adecz:

The only thing APC sabi do na to
destroy, they are unable to build anything
because destroying is easier and faster
than building..

💣💥Destroyed our Petroleum sector.

💣💥Destroyed educational system.

💣💥Destroyed agricultural sector.

💥💣Destroyed our judiciary

💥💣 Destroyed security

💣💥 Destroyed national unity

💣💥 Destroyed the value of our currency.

Tell me, in 8 years, what has APC built❓❓❓

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cape Varde Tourist Info, / Airlines Must Refund 100% Airfares To Passengers After Two-hour Delay –FG / How Long Does It Take To Get A Job In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.