Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Why Has Patience Jonathan Disappeared From Public View? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Has Patience Jonathan Disappeared From Public View? (5585 Views)

Saraki Could Face 14-year Jail Term, Ban From Public Office If Convicted / APC Wants Obanikoro Banned From Public Office, Adesiyan Sacked As Minister / EBOLA Wahala "See HAS Patience Jonathan Now Greet Her Guest" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Has Patience Jonathan Disappeared From Public View? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 15, 2011
Is Patience Jonathan Turning into a National embarrassment ?

Judging by the ongoing disappearance of the first lady (Patience Jonathan) from public view, I've been wondering if she has purposely been kept away from public view due to the language difficulty,
considering the amount of criticisms she attracted through her speeches,  is it worth parading her as the first lady

Looking at our history[b], Mariam Babangida, Mariam Abacha and Stella Obasanjo [/b]were all charismatic first ladies who made the headlines,

why isn't GEJ's wife making such moves One may  be right to think she is under-performing, 

has she really got any charismatic features

embarrassment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMshL6CSxBM&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
Re: Why Has Patience Jonathan Disappeared From Public View? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 15, 2011
Haba ! language difficulty is not leprosy na.
Re: Why Has Patience Jonathan Disappeared From Public View? by obowunmi(m): 5:03pm On Oct 15, 2011
All she knows is to go shopping in Dubai and loot the treasury. She's useless. We enjoy when she blows her gramma sha! Go on soun
Re: Why Has Patience Jonathan Disappeared From Public View? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 15, 2011
Only in Nigeria u see these things happen, and no one bothers to question it, !!!
Re: Why Has Patience Jonathan Disappeared From Public View? by playmode(m): 5:57pm On Oct 15, 2011
great1:

Only in Nigeria u see these things happen, and no one bothers to question it, !!!

That is because Nigerians are cowards.
Re: Why Has Patience Jonathan Disappeared From Public View? by jacobs123(m): 6:35pm On Oct 15, 2011
Actually she was in S/Korea to meet with Pastor Yongi Cho this week. From her statement the President sent her to request for Prayers for Nigeria. Don't be surprised when you see roads tarring themselves overnight in Nigeria.
Re: Why Has Patience Jonathan Disappeared From Public View? by mbatuku1: 12:01am On Oct 16, 2011
The title of a First Lady is non-existent before the eyes of the constition. So she's as good as not being heard or seen in public.
Re: Why Has Patience Jonathan Disappeared From Public View? by Sunofgod(m): 12:08am On Oct 16, 2011
I have heard that she is undergoing intensive grammar lessons before she is unleashed on the world.

[img]http://api.ning.com/files/VJqjE0QcbqO5kTL8PWi8bUD08JGyRxBXBoaijexNIJcoRw0Bozww5WUmEniDlITu6VqaofzGS7*elV30msvinKEv0wiJcXki/CORONATIONOFDAMEPATIENCEJONATHAN2.jpg?width=592&height=528[/img]
Re: Why Has Patience Jonathan Disappeared From Public View? by cynthiafred67(f): 12:09am On Oct 16, 2011
mbatuku1:

The title of a First Lady is non-existent before the eyes of the constition. So she's as good as not being heard or seen in public.
I totally agree wit u
Re: Why Has Patience Jonathan Disappeared From Public View? by Nobody: 1:20am On Oct 16, 2011
Re: Why Has Patience Jonathan Disappeared From Public View? by Nobody: 1:21am On Oct 16, 2011
mbatuku1:

SO. . . . ADVICE HER TO DO JUST THAT.
Re: Why Has Patience Jonathan Disappeared From Public View? by EkoIle1: 1:41am On Oct 16, 2011
The people of Nigerian need to slap her with a restraining order.
Re: Why Has Patience Jonathan Disappeared From Public View? by kasiem(m): 1:44am On Oct 16, 2011
The recrudescent stupidity of this dippy folks who wants to draw us back to the dingy days of servitude, with their puerile posts, gets me utterly berserked. Does it insinuate that english is the nitty gritty of knowing an intelligent folk? Loathe her or love her, patience is never a debacle. PERIOD!
Re: Why Has Patience Jonathan Disappeared From Public View? by EkoIle1: 2:36am On Oct 16, 2011
kasiem:

The recrudescent stupidity of this dippy folks who wants to draw us back to the dingy days of servitude, with their puerile posts, gets me utterly berserked. Does it insinuate that english is the nitty gritty of knowing an intelligent folk? Loathe her or love her, patience is never a debacle. PERIOD!

It's not only about her English, the woman is out of control.

Re: Why Has Patience Jonathan Disappeared From Public View? by kasiem(m): 3:34am On Oct 16, 2011
Eko Ile:

It's not only about her English, the woman is out of control.

u seem to be oblivious of the crux of their doltish yowling
Re: Why Has Patience Jonathan Disappeared From Public View? by EkoIle1: 3:40am On Oct 16, 2011
kasiem:

u seem to be oblivious of the crux of their doltish yowling

And I'm telling you English is not her only problem and if you think it is, more power to you.

What's so doltish about what's loud and clear to the rest of the world?
Re: Why Has Patience Jonathan Disappeared From Public View? by bestofthisyear(m): 1:07am On Oct 17, 2011
Everyone has had enough of her suicidal umblellas. She must accept that she is not qualified to do the tasks that most first ladies are expected to do. Its not a must that she be in the public eye, yet she forces herself upon the masses and makes a mockery of herself and our country at every go. Its not a crime not to know english-yes but it is the business language of the world so not being well versed in it automatically puts you at a disadvantage. If she was to meet with the first ladies of france and the us what intelligent conversation would she have to add? That killing yourself is better than suicide? Just because you don't know the world is turning doesn't stop the world from turning. Catch up or sit down.
Re: Why Has Patience Jonathan Disappeared From Public View? by bkbabe97y(m): 7:36am On Oct 17, 2011
You can clearly see the outline of a Kevlar vest underneath Gej's shirt!
Re: Why Has Patience Jonathan Disappeared From Public View? by visionsen(m): 8:29am On Oct 17, 2011
Because She is now a titled Chief and next to the lgwe as the picture shows.She's now very busy helping  the lgwe to run the cabinet.
Re: Why Has Patience Jonathan Disappeared From Public View? by omo9ja1(m): 8:35am On Oct 17, 2011
She is at home looking after the Kids afterall she a house wifesmiley
Re: Why Has Patience Jonathan Disappeared From Public View? by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 17, 2011
Sun of god:

I have heard that she is undergoing intensive grammar lessons before she is unleashed on the world.

[img]http://api.ning.com/files/VJqjE0QcbqO5kTL8PWi8bUD08JGyRxBXBoaijexNIJcoRw0Bozww5WUmEniDlITu6VqaofzGS7*elV30msvinKEv0wiJcXki/CORONATIONOFDAMEPATIENCEJONATHAN2.jpg?width=592&height=528[/img]

Omo you go fear Benin necklace now. I didn't know they're this big.
Re: Why Has Patience Jonathan Disappeared From Public View? by omoalaro: 9:07am On Oct 17, 2011
Quote from: mbatuku1 on Yesterday at 12:01:14 AM
The title of a First Lady is non-existent before the eyes of the constition. So she's as good as not being heard or seen in public

But from whose budget are the first ladies spending from?. Can any one answer this question?
Re: Why Has Patience Jonathan Disappeared From Public View? by Maximip(m): 9:12am On Oct 17, 2011
Can she please tell her husband to stop wearing that ridiculous hat. He looks more intelligent
without it. grin grin grin
Re: Why Has Patience Jonathan Disappeared From Public View? by software(m): 9:13am On Oct 17, 2011
she is on Vacation
Re: Why Has Patience Jonathan Disappeared From Public View? by ibrahiem(m): 10:01am On Oct 17, 2011
her English is so fluent dat she can restart the third world war.it is better she remains indoors,so as not to trigger anything new
Re: Why Has Patience Jonathan Disappeared From Public View? by peaceland(m): 10:37am On Oct 17, 2011
Hi All,
I don't know much about protocol but should she not be behind the presido? - I am referring to the pic where she was hand-shaking those lined up to receive the president while the president himself was yet to alight fully from the plane.
just my thoughts please.
Re: Why Has Patience Jonathan Disappeared From Public View? by kunlekunle: 10:50am On Oct 17, 2011
i saw last in isara/abeokuta learning english language.
soyinka the tutor

ready for patiencism
Re: Why Has Patience Jonathan Disappeared From Public View? by TenKobo1: 12:36pm On Oct 17, 2011
She could be roaming the gold souk of Dubai.
Re: Why Has Patience Jonathan Disappeared From Public View? by aliyud: 12:40pm On Oct 17, 2011
She is probably learning english.

see another embarassment video, this one by GEJ himself
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXN-dLvoDoE
Re: Why Has Patience Jonathan Disappeared From Public View? by odechukwu: 1:45pm On Oct 17, 2011
peaceland:

Hi All,
I don't know much about protocol but should she not be behind the presido? - I am referring to the pic where she was hand-shaking those lined up to receive the president while the president himself was yet to alight fully from the plane.
just my thoughts please.
my tot exactly when i saw that pics too, why da hell should she jump out of the plane and start shaking hands. is she the president? that dame woman sef
Re: Why Has Patience Jonathan Disappeared From Public View? by Beaf1: 2:29pm On Oct 17, 2011
peaceland:

Hi All,
I don't know much about protocol but should she not be behind the presido? - I am referring to the pic where she was [b]hand-shaking those lined up to receive the president while the president himself was yet to alight fully from the plane.[/b]just my thoughts please.

When i saw that picture i consoled myself by saying she might not be the one. If she was the one then she is surely out of control. To think that GEJ was still struggling with the staircase and she is busy with handshakes.
Re: Why Has Patience Jonathan Disappeared From Public View? by odechukwu: 2:47pm On Oct 17, 2011
Beaf!:

When i saw that picture i consoled myself by saying she might not be the one. If she was the one then she is surely out of control. To think that GEJ was still struggling with the staircase and she is busy with handshakes.

could this really be beaf shocked shocked shocked. despite al the money i dey pay u. angry angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of Owerri: 100days Of Gov Hope Uzodimma / See 5 Billion Naira Flyover Commissioned By Buhari In February 2020 / PMB Flagged-off Validation Exercise Of Africa Peer Review Mechanism (APRM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.