Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,324 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Puppies For Sale - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Puppies For Sale (868 Views)

Cute Looking GSD Puppies For Sale / Slant Back German Shepherd PUPPIES For Sale(pure Breed) / Very Affordable Caucasian /gsd Mix Puppies For Sale In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Puppies For Sale by africo13610(m): 3:01pm On Sep 01, 2023
Female Puppies for sale urgently in Lagos.contact me on 080220987eightfour.

WARNING:This puppies are not friendly,if you are looking for friendly puppies,don’t chat me.

Re: Puppies For Sale by EwuuGambia: 4:22pm On Sep 01, 2023
africo13610:

WARNING:This puppies are not friendly,if you are looking for friendly puppies,don’t chat me.

For your mind.

One big stone to the back of their head and I can scrape their hair off over firewood heat.

1 Like

Re: Puppies For Sale by africo13610(m): 6:11am On Sep 02, 2023
Kindly come to my house,I will be glad to receive you to try it.
EwuuGambia:

For your mind.

One big stone to the back of their head and I can scrape their hair off over firewood heat.
Re: Puppies For Sale by elkharpone: 8:20am On Sep 02, 2023
africo13610:

Hello sir,
What breed of dog is this?
Secondly no need to tell lies about puppies of 5-6 weeks being aggressive, I know you’re trying to sell your pups, but don’t go that way boss

3 Likes

Re: Puppies For Sale by dmangodwin(m): 11:10am On Sep 03, 2023
This puppies doesn't look like any familiar breed. Are they local breed(mongrel)

1 Like

Re: Puppies For Sale by africo13610(m): 7:19pm On Sep 03, 2023
They aren’t local breed sir.There is a mix Rottweiler dog and Labrador .they are six(5female and one male)one has been sold.
dmangodwin:
This puppies doesn't look like any familiar breed. Are they local breed(mongrel)
Re: Puppies For Sale by africo13610(m): 8:56pm On Sep 03, 2023
Thanks sir……Bit am the one staying with them,and if I tell you there is aggresiveness in there blood,you have no choice than to believe sir.Thanks.
elkharpone:
Hello sir,
What breed of dog is this?
Secondly no need to tell lies about puppies of 5-6 weeks being aggressive, I know you’re trying to sell your pups, but don’t go that way boss

Re: Puppies For Sale by elkharpone: 8:09am On Sep 04, 2023
africo13610:
Thanks sir……Bit am the one staying with them,and if I tell you there is aggresiveness in there blood,you have no choice than to believe sir.Thanks.
aggression towards their fellow pup is normal…it’s quite obvious this is your first time handling puppies.

Please let’s try to shun mix breeding in Nigeria
The amount of mixed breeds in Nigeria is quite alarming.

1 Like

Re: Puppies For Sale by africo13610(m): 8:59am On Sep 04, 2023
Hello,can you take your advice to channels tv,you can reach out to many viewers there.Warm regards.
elkharpone:
aggression towards their fellow pup is normal…it’s quite obvious this is your first time handling puppies.

Please let’s try to shun mix breeding in Nigeria
The amount of mixed breeds in Nigeria is quite alarming.
Re: Puppies For Sale by elkharpone: 7:28pm On Sep 04, 2023
africo13610:
Hello,can you take your advice to channels tv,you can reach out to many viewers there.Warm regards.
you’re the only blockhead I’m trying to educate here, stop breeding rubbish.
Re: Puppies For Sale by africo13610(m): 11:00pm On Sep 04, 2023
Thanks prof.Your service will be needed in Vetinary hospital.Am sure you resemble dogs.Wnjoy your night.
elkharpone:
you’re the only blockhead I’m trying to educate here, stop breeding rubbish.
Re: Puppies For Sale by elkharpone: 12:33am On Sep 06, 2023
africo13610:
Thanks prof.Your service will be needed in Vetinary hospital.Am sure you resemble dogs.Wnjoy your night.
is this the best you could come up with?
Smh🤦🏾‍♂️
Re: Puppies For Sale by bassdow: 7:35pm On Sep 08, 2023
africo13610:

I preSume this your Disclaimer na to enntice potential BUYerS

1 Like

Re: Puppies For Sale by bassdow: 7:38pm On Sep 08, 2023
africo13610:

Hopefully, You're very much aware "aggresiveness" in animals ain't a good thing.

That a DOG / PET is "aggresiveness" doesn't necessarily mean it's BOLD and/or Strong or PROTECTIVE enough.

In fact "aggresiveness" in animals makes them dangerous around other animals, and Humans including the Owner.

Even you sef no go like am.

I very much believe I understood what you trying to PAINT, though you ended up using a wrong term.

Also those are still PUPPIES and it's very difficult to GUESS how they would turn out. There could even be Shy-INTROVERTs among them sef.

3 Likes

Re: Puppies For Sale by bassdow: 7:42pm On Sep 08, 2023
africo13610:
They aren’t local breed sir.There is a mix Rottweiler dog and Labrador .they are six(5female and one male)one has been sold.
if only GENETICs works that way, none of TiNuBU's Kids would have looked any different
Re: Puppies For Sale by africo13610(m): 7:52pm On Sep 08, 2023
So many lecturer here.Thanks professor
Re: Puppies For Sale by elkharpone: 8:35am On Sep 09, 2023
bassdow:
I preSume this your Disclaimer na to enntice potential BUYerS
you get am boss😂
Re: Puppies For Sale by elkharpone: 8:37am On Sep 09, 2023
bassdow:

Hopefully, You're very much aware "aggresiveness" in animals ain't a good thing.

That a DOG / PET is "aggresiveness" d oesn't necessarily mean it's BOLD and/or Strong.

In fact "aggresiveness" in animals makes them dangerous around ther animals and Humans including the Owner.

Even you sef no go like am.

I very much believe I understood what you trying to PAINT, though you ended up using a wrong term.

Also those are still PUPPIES and it's very difficult to GUESS how they would turn out. There could even be Shy-INTROVERTs among them sef.
No waste your time on this backyard breeder my brother
Re: Puppies For Sale by africo13610(m): 10:24am On Sep 19, 2023
ALL SOLD………you can rest now.

(1) (Reply)

Caucasians Dogs 4 Sale / I Have Pure Breed Caucasian Puppies For Sale / Adult American Pure Breed Female Pitbull For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.