Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,937 members, 7,817,746 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Without France, There’d Be No Mali, Burkina Faso And Niger, Macron Boasts - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Without France, There’d Be No Mali, Burkina Faso And Niger, Macron Boasts (40979 Views)

Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed / Burkina Faso, Mali And Niger Look To Form A Confederation / Mali, Burkina Faso Deploy Warplanes In Niger After Fresh ECOWAS Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Without France, There’d Be No Mali, Burkina Faso And Niger, Macron Boasts by codemaniacs: 11:51am On Sep 02, 2023
Bluearrow:

Lol you are funny
It takes high level of intelligence to colonize a nation. Africans don't have that brain.
Everything Africans know today intelligent wise they learnt from the whites. Macron may sound arrogant with his remarks, but he is right. The likes of Mali & Burkina faso are already been overrun by terrorists since they left.

It does not take high level of intelligence to colonize a nation that's like saying it takes high intelligence to become an armed robber.

That's also like saying the armed robbers that rob, rape and steal from you are intelligent.

It takes brutal violence to colonize a nation not intelligence.

Te:rrorists created by F:rance so that those countries will reach out to F:rance again for help.

1 Like

Re: Without France, There’d Be No Mali, Burkina Faso And Niger, Macron Boasts by codemaniacs: 11:56am On Sep 02, 2023
georgeakins:

Since the White left power in South Africa it has been difficult to get a good leader, aside Mandela.

If you see the lifestyles of those who call themselves black Americans in the US , if by mistake they're allowed to run the country for just a decade, they would mess up everything completely.

There is something genetically wrong with black race. When I say this, some people will say I'm feeling inferior

Since the whyte left South Africa the black presidents and leaders have been able to maintain and upgrade the infrastructure of South Africa.

South Africa hosted the World Cup, won 2 rugby World Cups, lifted millions of black South Africans out of poverty, African cities are ranked in top 20 world rankings while having black presidents.

Stop saying nonsense.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Without France, There’d Be No Mali, Burkina Faso And Niger, Macron Boasts by codemaniacs: 11:59am On Sep 02, 2023
Bluearrow:

You have said it all at bold
That's why I feel it will be hard for the black nation to resolve this issue. Because I feel what we are dealing with is a natural & inborn thing. Our intellectual capacity is very low as compared to the Whites.

Your own intellectual capacity is low compared to black people.
Re: Without France, There’d Be No Mali, Burkina Faso And Niger, Macron Boasts by codemaniacs: 12:03pm On Sep 02, 2023
Reference:

Because the African is feudal in nature.
This makes him hold on tenaciously to his inbred inclinations without exception so he cannot bond across cultures and religions.

But unfortunately Africa was not geo-politically carved along those rudimentary lines. That is why the typical African owes his allegiance first to religion and tribe before nation and in almost all cases will break the flag before the calabash or holy book.

A classic example is what is happening now with northern Nigeria which borders Niger republic vehemently opposed to military action against their 'brothers'.

A tribe is a nation, If you were intelligent you would know this.

Military intervention in Ni:ger would cause refugee crisis in Ni:ger which would lead to NigerIENs moving into northern Nigeria in large numbers and this is what northern Nigerians don't want.
Re: Without France, There’d Be No Mali, Burkina Faso And Niger, Macron Boasts by codemaniacs: 12:04pm On Sep 02, 2023
Rossikk:

YOU ARE DUMB AND BRAINWASHED. THAT IS YOUR PROBLEM.

YOU ARE ALSO PROGRAMMED TO SELF HATE.

THE TRAGEDY OF YOUR MINDSET IS THAT YOU ARE SO STUPID YOU DON’T REALISE YOU ARE CALLING YOUR OWN SELF INFERIOR.

DECLARING TO THE WORLD YOUR BELIEF IN YOUR OWN INFERIORITY. YOUR OWN CHILDREN’S INFERIORITY.

SIMPLY BY VIRTUE OF THEIR SKIN COLOUR.

CAN’T YOU SEE YOU ARE MENTALLY MESSED UP?

YOU ARE SERIOUSLY DAMAGED MENTALLY.

WHILE YOU FEEL RACIALLY INFERIOR, EUROPEANS CELEBRATE YOUR ANCESTORS WHO BROUGHT THEM KNOWLEDGE AND CIVILISATION.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEK-pl3VyKM?si=iU512E3OefmVoQEd

The person you quoted may not be African or Nigerian.
Re: Without France, There’d Be No Mali, Burkina Faso And Niger, Macron Boasts by JuanDeDios: 12:12pm On Sep 02, 2023
codemaniacs:

Terrorists created and sponsored by e:uropeans.
Boko Haram, IS, Al Qaeda and other Jihadi groups terrorising the Sahel were created and funded by France, USA, and other oyinbos.
*yawn*

1 Like

Re: Without France, There’d Be No Mali, Burkina Faso And Niger, Macron Boasts by codemaniacs: 12:24pm On Sep 02, 2023
fxexperts:
All those you wrote are no fault of France. It is almost similar here in Nigeria. We have an agreement with these European countries to extract our oil and sell to them. they are the ones who invest the technology and we split the price made from selling this crude to them 60% for our greedy politicians and 40% for the multinational companies which are mainly own by the west.
So if you are telling me that France takes 50% of every Uranium been mined and sold in Niger, then a i can say is that may be the agreement they had in place already. If Niger are not happy about it, they can use their own technology to extract this Uranium themselves. If you are a French businessman, you will do same. here in Nigeria if we want to start drilling oil ourselves, we are free to do so without paying any dime profit sharing ratio to these Western companies not by going around to claim foul.

adebayo987:
They're gradually pulling out of Africa though.

But let's look at the other side of the coin. Is France actually the reason for leadership failure in Africa? This thing is everywhere in Africa, it's in our blood. No matter who is there as the leader, corruption lives in him. Our leaders keep embezzling our wealth and be shouting no money no money in the country, but they'll award billions to themselves and store them abroad for their future generations. But are there any White president stealing their country's money and storing them in Africa?

This Western countries must have business relations with their ally countries. Even US and China are still allies in doing business with one another despite the theatre display they do on the surface. But in the economic relations we have with these countries, are our leaders using our own portion for us or for themselves? Now, African militaries out of self-greed are hiding under the excuse of "they're stealing from us" to take over power to impoverish the people the more.

Our leaders are not investing in key sectors that will drive the economy especially EDUCATION, SECURITY, HEALTH and WELFARE (salaries). Is it this Western people that will do it for us?

Chai! I pity Africa. These White people could be one part of our problems but they're not our major problems at all because in the end our presidents or head of states are origins of Africa.

One day our eyes will be opened to the truth.

clinician2x:

I don't even understand what you idiots are talking about. I should go and read what abeg?.

I am telling you how does it work that a country like Nigeria is sanctioning a country like Niger with useless electricity generated by hydroelectric means whereas niger Republic sits upon the world largest uranium deposits and an idiot like you is saying I should go and read wetin wetin pls what kind of nonsense talk is that?

Are you not in touch with your present reality, what is presently going on?

clinician2x:

I was hoping you would say something that makes some sense but nothing, all I read here is trash.

Why are all of you sounding very empty this night?

How exactly does your past determine your future when you're not in prison?

How exactly does your past determine your present and future when all you need to do is to stand up on ur feet and say ENOUGH.

How does your past determine your future and present when all that is required is for the niger republic minister of power to go on Google and type "how to generate electricity with uranium"

Why do I need to look at the nonsense from the past to understand the present situation of Africa when...? Oh I think I get it now.

Africans are prisoners. Prisoners of their own minds.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, non but ourselves can free our own minds.

What is the hope of Africa?

The black skin is a curse 😢 😭

The quote below explains the situation 15 fre:nch speaking African countries are in.

But to explain it in lay terms it means if investor A ( F:rance ) gives you $100,000 to start a business but you sign an agreement with him ( investor A) that 50% of your company's profits will be given to investor A and the remaining 50% will go into investor A bank account and you are entitled to only 20% of the remaining 50% in investor A bank account and before you can withdraw out of the 20% you are required to write a letter to investor A to approve your withdrawal so that means you cannot withdraw your money anytime you want and the money you will get will always be less than 20% of what you're actually making..

Also before you do business with other investors, investor A must approve.

In summary, before N:iger ( or other fr:ench speaking African country ) can do anything with their own resources like Uranium they need investor A ( f:rance ) permission and approval. Now that there has been a coup, N:iger cannot afford to build another source of electricity and even before the coup unless C:Hina or another country helps them.

The quote below explains the situation 15 fre:nch speaking African countries are in.

Reflect7:

What is a lie?

France make over 500 billion dollars a year from Africa.

They blackmail the 'elected civilian leaders' in Francophone countries to sell their resources like Uranium at 10% of market price, while forcing them to deposit 60% of their earnings (previously 85%) at the Central Bank of Paris based on some 'colonial treaty'.

The military juntas are taking over and TRASHING the so-called treaties.

And asking the French to leave.

Left to a Nigerian mumu slave like you, the French should be left alone.

Hopeless people.

No wonder you are the world's largest importers of bleaching cream..

Seriously brainwashed to self hate.

3 Likes

Re: Without France, There’d Be No Mali, Burkina Faso And Niger, Macron Boasts by codemaniacs: 12:33pm On Sep 02, 2023
1Sharon:

They were never a 3rd world country even when they came to colonize west Africa.

They were 9th world country that used guns and violence to colonize the fr:ench speaking countries.
Re: Without France, There’d Be No Mali, Burkina Faso And Niger, Macron Boasts by codemaniacs: 12:37pm On Sep 02, 2023
1Sharon:

They were far far ahead of Africa. That's why they were able to do what they did.

Why didn't Africans colonize the world?

They were never ever far ahead of Africa.

They were more violent and brutal that's why they were able to do what they did.

Why aren't you an armed robber

Are an armed robbers far ahead of you in life

1 Like

Re: Without France, There’d Be No Mali, Burkina Faso And Niger, Macron Boasts by 1Sharon(f): 1:22pm On Sep 02, 2023
codemaniacs:

They were never ever far ahead of Africa.

They were more violent and brutal that's why they were able to do what they did.

Why aren't you an armed robber

Are an armed robbers far ahead of you in life

They had the means, capacity and resources to display more violence. Africans did not.

Why didn't Africans sail the seas and meet them on their land instead of the other way round?
Re: Without France, There’d Be No Mali, Burkina Faso And Niger, Macron Boasts by Ubanz: 1:44pm On Sep 02, 2023
Because France is the God that created them.
Useless boy that married his grandma.
Re: Without France, There’d Be No Mali, Burkina Faso And Niger, Macron Boasts by fxexperts: 2:34pm On Sep 02, 2023
Built2last:

When you say you people. I'm guessing your parents ate and had sex and had you right?

You are part of the system if you like be based in Bujunbura
Look at them always insulting instead of them to reason and think logical so they can learn the truth, they are here spewing rubbish.

Reflect7:

No one's fault you know nothing about your history apart from Shango and Amadioha.

It's called being an illiterate of your history.

You can actually GOOGLE your history. The information is freely available from historians and researchers.

But because you are conditioned to see no good in your people, such research is the last thing on your mind.

Far easier for your lazy mind to dwell on the manufactured history of insignificance drilled into your little head by forces you don't even know exist.

This video below CLEARLY proves that the ancient Egyptians were black Africans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJtk4rRXSPY&t=96s&ab_channel=AfricanHistoryStation

Stop speaking conspiracy theory, you all are just joking, if you do not cook up ways to better your continents by learning from other countries that have doesn't similarly things in the past, then I guess you are doomed for life.

Horus:

It is You who should change your reasoning and mentality. There was no such thing as poverty and lack in Africa previous to the
arrival of foreign invaders who destroyed our civilization by creating incommensurable havoc and confusion in Africa.
What we call poverty and ignorance today is Man-made. It was enforced on us
Oshey clap for yourself. so, running around the bush naked in broad daylight chasing grasscutter up and down was civilization to you abi. you can as well relocate to one interior village or go join the Amazonian tribe in the Amazon Forest so that you can live in their civilization.

codemaniacs:

The indigenes in Sin:gapore are living in poverty.

China has its own natural resources, cheap labour and also the fact that Wes:tern companies moved their production and manufacturing to China is what helped China get knowledge from the Wes:tern companies.
Thanks God you know this. And why cant we negotiate for these western companies to come setup their plants here in Africa so we can be developed like China. Oh less i forget they are currently planning to boycott Russia and China, but they are scared of the instability in the African region now couple with these coups going on in Africa and also the frequent terrorist activities in Africa are the major preventive factors hindering these companies from moving to Africa the way the moved to China.
Re: Without France, There’d Be No Mali, Burkina Faso And Niger, Macron Boasts by Bluearrow: 2:40pm On Sep 02, 2023
codemaniacs:

It does not take high level of intelligence to colonize a nation that's like saying it takes high intelligence to become an armed robber.

That's also like saying the armed robbers that rob, rape and steal from you are intelligent.

It takes brutal violence to colonize a nation not intelligence.

Te:rrorists created by F:rance so that those countries will reach out to F:rance again for help.

It doesn't take high level of intelligence to colonize a nation, but take a look around your environment and compare it to that of the whites? None of the black nations can conduct a peaceful & smooth election devoid of vote rigging, yet u think u are intelligent enough to colonize a nation? Joker!
Re: Without France, There’d Be No Mali, Burkina Faso And Niger, Macron Boasts by Bluearrow: 2:44pm On Sep 02, 2023
codemaniacs:

Your own intellectual capacity is low compared to black people.
Continue living in self delusion, that's what the blacks are good at. You actually think your intelligent level is at par with the whites?? If not for whites, a lot of u would still be hunting animals in bushes with animal skins & palm leaves as clothing

1 Like

Re: Without France, There’d Be No Mali, Burkina Faso And Niger, Macron Boasts by Horus(m): 3:10pm On Sep 02, 2023
fxexperts:
. so, running around the bush naked in broad daylight chasing grasscutter up and down was civilization to you abi. you can as well relocate to one interior village or go join the Amazonian tribe in the Amazon Forest so that you can live in their civilization.

If this is the way you perceive Africa through your narrow mind, then you suffer from an acute deficiency in knowledge

1 Like

Re: Without France, There’d Be No Mali, Burkina Faso And Niger, Macron Boasts by fxexperts: 3:39pm On Sep 02, 2023
Horus:

If this is the way you perceive Africa through your narrow mind, then you suffer from an acute deficiency in knowledge
No my friend, you are the one living in self-delusion and over bloated egoistic lies you are been feed with. You keep telling yourselves lies every day to make you feel good.

1 Like

Re: Without France, There’d Be No Mali, Burkina Faso And Niger, Macron Boasts by smallrincowis16(m): 4:01pm On Sep 02, 2023
chopnaira:
Lol.

He is a bit right. Terrorists and Jihadists have taken over half of Mali since the French moved out.

West Africa countries of Mali, Burkina, Guinea e.t.c are fast becoming ISIL headquarters in the world. No wonder Jihadists celebrated the coup in Niger Republic too cheesy

Mr man are you doing kind of bot?
, When last did you here of mass massacre in Mali ?
Re: Without France, There’d Be No Mali, Burkina Faso And Niger, Macron Boasts by KennethEnyi(m): 4:02pm On Sep 02, 2023
Deeprooted:
This gay of a guy should be castrated then locked up in a maximum security prison with hard labor for life! embarassed

How is he gay?

He's married

1 Like

Re: Without France, There’d Be No Mali, Burkina Faso And Niger, Macron Boasts by buzorcharles(m): 4:39pm On Sep 02, 2023
Then let them be
Re: Without France, There’d Be No Mali, Burkina Faso And Niger, Macron Boasts by Reflect7: 5:35pm On Sep 02, 2023
fxexperts:
No my friend, you are the one living in self-delusion and over bloated egoistic lies you are been feed with. You keep telling yourselves lies every day to make you feel good.

Have you ever picked up a book on African history?

NO YOU HAVE NOT.

SO SHUT YOUR DIRTY LIPS BECAUSE YOU DON’T KNOW AFRICAN HISTORY.

You dumb anti African idiots cannot come in here with your EMPTY HEADS and be talking African history.

If you’ve never read a book on surgery or astronomy, can you discuss it?

NO,

So SHUT UP about African history because you know ZERO about it.

If I ask you how MATHEMATICS was invented, can you tell me?

If I ask you how WRITING was invented and by who, can you tell me?

If I ask you who built the oldest known city in the world, Jericho, can you tell me?

Do you know it was black Africans known as Natufians?

How will your dumb head know ANY of this when you don’t read or research black history?

Yet you come in here with your EMPTY HEAD trash talking the continent that gave the world its civilisation?

Blasted idiot. Just get the fck out of this place. Nasty, ignorant cretins.

1 Like

Re: Without France, There’d Be No Mali, Burkina Faso And Niger, Macron Boasts by Horus(m): 5:56pm On Sep 02, 2023
fxexperts:

Stop your inferiority complex, and if you can't then try to bleach your skin to look like the pathetic colonial master that you are worshipping.
Re: Without France, There’d Be No Mali, Burkina Faso And Niger, Macron Boasts by codemaniacs: 5:58pm On Sep 02, 2023
1Sharon:

They had the means, capacity and resources to display more violence. Africans did not.

Why didn't Africans sail the seas and meet them on their land instead of the other way round?

Africans sailed the seas to expand their agriculture and crafts and are peaceful by nature.

Europeans sailed the seas to steal, kill and destroy other people who were peaceful and non-violent by nature.

Why are you not going from house to house armed robbing people
Re: Without France, There’d Be No Mali, Burkina Faso And Niger, Macron Boasts by codemaniacs: 6:01pm On Sep 02, 2023
Horus:

Stop your inferiority complex, and if you can't then try to bleach your skin to look like the pathetic colonial master that you are worshipping.

You're on the internet he may not be African or Nigerian.

He could be a Whyte supremacist. There are many of them on nairaland pretending to be Nigerians and Africans.
Re: Without France, There’d Be No Mali, Burkina Faso And Niger, Macron Boasts by 1Sharon(f): 6:03pm On Sep 02, 2023
codemaniacs:

Africans sailed the seas to expand their agriculture and crafts and are peaceful by nature.

Europeans sailed the seas to steal, kill and destroy other people who were peaceful and non-violent by nature.

Why are you not going from house to house armed robbing people

I'm sorry, where did they sail to?

Because there are tiny islands surrounding the african continent and they couldn't even go and populate them.
Re: Without France, There’d Be No Mali, Burkina Faso And Niger, Macron Boasts by codemaniacs: 6:09pm On Sep 02, 2023
1Sharon:

I'm sorry, where did they sail to?

Because there are tiny islands surrounding the african continent and they couldn't even go and populate them.

They sailed to Australian continent, American continents, Asia e.t.c

That's why there are large populations of indigenous black people on other continents..
Re: Without France, There’d Be No Mali, Burkina Faso And Niger, Macron Boasts by 1Sharon(f): 6:11pm On Sep 02, 2023
codemaniacs:

They sailed to Australian continent, American continents, Asia e.t.c

That's why there are large populations of indigenous black people on other continents..

Oh really. How comes they didn't dominate the tiny Isles around Africa but went all the way to far away Austrailia and Amelica?
Re: Without France, There’d Be No Mali, Burkina Faso And Niger, Macron Boasts by fxexperts: 7:13pm On Sep 02, 2023
Reflect7:

Have you ever picked up a book on African history?

NO YOU HAVE NOT.

SO SHUT YOUR DIRTY LIPS BECAUSE YOU DON’T KNOW AFRICAN HISTORY.

You dumb anti African idiots cannot come in here with your EMPTY HEADS and be talking African history.

If you’ve never read a book on surgery or astronomy, can you discuss it?

NO,

So SHUT UP about African history because you know ZERO about it.

If I ask you how MATHEMATICS was invented, can you tell me?

If I ask you how WRITING was invented and by who, can you tell me?

If I ask you who built the oldest known city in the world, Jericho, can you tell me?

Do you know it was black Africans known as Natufians?

How will your dumb head know ANY of this when you don’t read or research black history?

Yet you come in here with your EMPTY HEAD trash talking the continent that gave the world its civilisation?

Blasted idiot. Just get the fck out of this place. Nasty, ignorant cretins.

Look at this egoistic bloated joking African foaming from every useless angle of his mouth. You are a big joke if you start claiming on the discoveries of ancient Egypt as that of Africans then you are truly foolish and empty headed.
If you truly claim that the ancient Egyptians were black Africans, then what happened to all those discoveries before the white men came to invade and colonized your black ass. See let me tell you, the first failure of a man's life does not really matter, but when your chose to remain in your deluded imagine inflating your empty ego and refuse to accept your current state and take step to improve on them, only then you will become a failure for life. The way your useless lots are projecting Africa at the moment is the main reason you all are dragging Africa back into the stone age. You my friend with your block head, you are not wise2, you are very dumb. name one discovery that your forefathers discover and stop coming here to claim nonexistent theories that never existed.
Re: Without France, There’d Be No Mali, Burkina Faso And Niger, Macron Boasts by fxexperts: 7:24pm On Sep 02, 2023
Horus:

i do not need to do that, I am proudly African and i have had business dealings with white of all races, both Asians, Americans and Europeans. but the truth will always remain true, I am not going to start lying to myself to inflate my ego. I only accept my present and plot ways to better myself and the African race through constructive reasoning and not by starting the foundation with lies. Like they say you don't become rich by hating rich people or claiming your forefathers were rich people before, you only accept your current state and learn from the people who made it to wealth how they did it, only then you can outdo them and become even more wealthy than the people you envied earlier. That has worked for my countless times and i only want all you Africans to know that and stop blaming others for your failures and incompetence. Channel your energy to the right course and stop chasing shadows.

codemaniacs:

You're on the internet he may not be African or Nigerian.

He could be a Whyte supremacist. There are many of them on nairaland pretending to be Nigerians and Africans.
Oga continue dey lie give yourself take dey inflate your over bloated ego. Keep deceiving yourself if that is what makes you sleep well at Night. Na laziness na make una dey blame other people for una failure and incompetence for life, and you know what una nor fit ever make am for life with this una useless way wen una dey take think.
Re: Without France, There’d Be No Mali, Burkina Faso And Niger, Macron Boasts by Horus(m): 9:59pm On Sep 02, 2023
fxexperts:
i do not need to do that, I am proudly African and i have had business dealings with white of all races, both Asians, Americans and Europeans. but the truth will always remain true, I am not going to start lying to myself to inflate my ego. I only accept my present and plot ways to better myself and the African race through constructive reasoning and not by starting the foundation with lies. Like they say you don't become rich by hating rich people or claiming your forefathers were rich people before, you only accept your current state and learn from the people who made it to wealth how they did it, only then you can outdo them and become even more wealthy than the people you envied earlier. That has worked for my countless times and i only want all you Africans to know that and stop blaming others for your failures and incompetence. Channel your energy to the right course and stop chasing shadows.

It is obvious that you strongly believe that other races are superior and you also believe that other races should be the "Role Model" for all Africans. This is the perfect description of an individual with acute inferiority complex who look down on his own race. It is you who should stop blaming Africans, and you should also stop perceiving Africans as failures and incompetent people. You seem to believe that the history of Africa started the day Europeans set foot in Africa. Your lack of knowledge about Africa and the black race is staggering.
Re: Without France, There’d Be No Mali, Burkina Faso And Niger, Macron Boasts by JooEeL(m): 3:35am On Sep 03, 2023
fxexperts:
And how can you be so sure, cant you guys do some deep digging and find the root cause of your problem in life?

Go and learn:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mzjy89ppCds&ab_channel=BVIChannel1
Re: Without France, There’d Be No Mali, Burkina Faso And Niger, Macron Boasts by XAUBulls: 7:17pm On Dec 04, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea / Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. / Why France Kidnapped West Africa’s Eco Currency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.