Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,900 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Festus Keyamo Reads Weather Reports On TV - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo Reads Weather Reports On TV (1998 Views)

Tinubu Reacts To Reports On Rumoured Bid For Presidency In 2023 / Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message / Festus Keyamo Mocks "Coalition" Against Buhari. Calls Them Husband & wife Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Festus Keyamo Reads Weather Reports On TV by Biodun556(m): 7:46pm On Sep 01, 2023

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Reads Weather Reports On TV by Biodun556(m): 7:46pm On Sep 01, 2023
cool
Re: Festus Keyamo Reads Weather Reports On TV by usecondom(m): 7:50pm On Sep 01, 2023
Nice one
Re: Festus Keyamo Reads Weather Reports On TV by duro4chang(m): 7:55pm On Sep 01, 2023
Very active a man. I like him
Re: Festus Keyamo Reads Weather Reports On TV by NwaAmaikpe: 7:56pm On Sep 01, 2023
shocked

Hello, I am Yekini Amodiatu your weather presenter from MTA Iragbiji channel 1979.
Welcome to the weather forecast for the first week of September.

It is hot, dry and extremely sunny in the North of the country; there is no chance of any rain, so do not bother leaving home with an umbrella because everyone has a broom now. The temperature is around 42º centigrade. Just put your sunglasses on to be able to focus on the judiciary.

In the West, the weather is also dry but we are pretending it is cloudy. There has been some little rain in the morning but the coming days will just be windy with an average temperature of about 34º.

The East of the country will be mostly flooded, most people may sit at home because of the likelihood of thunderstorms during the day and pythons dancing on the streets at night. The temperature remains at a low of about 34°

The Middle Belt of the country has the best weather today at 30° and very mild showers. It’s a good time to go to the farm but not a safe decision with the herdsmen whose cattle have come out to play on your farms.

That’s your weather forecast, thanks for watching!
I’m Yekini Amodiatu, now back to Ezi and Mkpi.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Reads Weather Reports On TV by aQUINandmore: 8:12pm On Sep 01, 2023
I am in love with helinues.
Helinues, I love you baby kiss

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Reads Weather Reports On TV by helinues: 8:14pm On Sep 01, 2023
Initial gra gra

grin
Re: Festus Keyamo Reads Weather Reports On TV by tsdarkside(m): 8:34pm On Sep 01, 2023
aQUINandmore:
I am in love with helinues.
Helinues, I love you baby kiss

are you realy a dude....
Re: Festus Keyamo Reads Weather Reports On TV by izzou(m): 8:35pm On Sep 01, 2023
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Hello, I am Yekini Amodiatu your weather presenter from MTA Iragbiji channel 1979.

It is hot, dry and extremely sunny in the North of the country; there is no chance of any rain, so do not bother leaving home with an umbrella because everyone has a broom now. The temperature is around 42º centigrade. Just put your sunglasses on to be able to focus on the judiciary.

In the West, the weather is also dry but we are pretending it is cloudy. There has been some little rain in the morning but the coming days will just be windy with an average temperature of about 34º.

The East of the country will be mostly flooded, most people may sit at home because of the likelihood of thunderstorms during the day and pythons dancing on the streets at night. The temperature remains at a low of about 34°

The Middle Belt of the country has the best weather today at 30° and very mild showers. It’s a good time to go to the farm but not a safe decision with the herdsmen whose cattle have come out to play on your farms.

grin grin grin
Re: Festus Keyamo Reads Weather Reports On TV by mekleelex200(m): 10:29pm On Sep 01, 2023
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That is a funny and thoughtful write-up, it will fly over people's heads like Nas and Lupe Fiasco rap. My mentor I greet you dearly.

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Reads Weather Reports On TV by GOFRONT(m): 10:42pm On Sep 01, 2023
In essence, Keyamo's weather report is a report of Tibunu's Political Weather........The North, South, Southwest, Middlebelt. Everybody dey feel the Political Harsh weather.
Re: Festus Keyamo Reads Weather Reports On TV by Ballmer: 11:07pm On Sep 01, 2023
Continue hyping your soul with your alternate monicker
mekleelex200:

That is a funny and thoughtful write-up, it will fly over people's heads like Nas and Lupe Fiasco rap. My mentor I greet you dearly.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Reads Weather Reports On TV by yarimo(m): 11:11pm On Sep 01, 2023
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

stale
Re: Festus Keyamo Reads Weather Reports On TV by Wisereborn: 3:24am On Sep 02, 2023
Jobless mofo undecided

Tinubu should have just made you a TV presenter

It would have been better cause you know nothing about aviation!!!

If it were to be another party now, you would have seen headlines such as "a lawyer was made an aviation minister" undecided

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Reads Weather Reports On TV by Chinjo2: 5:37am On Sep 02, 2023
Nonsense. So we should clap for you or what?

You better get busy and restore Nigeria Economy to what it was before you and your evil party and principal Buhari destroyed the country.
Re: Festus Keyamo Reads Weather Reports On TV by christejames(m): 2:57pm On Sep 02, 2023
I don't blame him, Nigeria is a huge circus 🤹‍♂️...

Our so called leaders are comedians undecided
Re: Festus Keyamo Reads Weather Reports On TV by uchaymart(m): 6:48am On Sep 03, 2023
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Guess who's back?😳😳...I have missed your comments, welcome back champ!!!

King NwaAmaikpe!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Reads Weather Reports On TV by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:10am On Sep 03, 2023
Wisereborn:
Jobless mofo undecided

Tinubu should have just made you a TV presenter

It would have been better cause you know nothing about aviation!!!

If it were to be another party now, you would have seen headlines such as "a lawyer was made an aviation minister" undecided

Na today ffk is a lawyer and he was appointed as aviation minister
Re: Festus Keyamo Reads Weather Reports On TV by Wisereborn: 9:21am On Sep 03, 2023
hakeemhakeem:

Na today ffk is a lawyer and he was appointed as aviation minister
Do you know the rest of FFK educational background

You know Festus Keyamo last portfolio undecided did he perform

He is not even good in the said "law" he is practicing undecided

Fashola was also a lawyer who governed Lagos properly

Aside area of expertise, Festus Keyamo is just not competent!!!

Everyone knows that!!!
Re: Festus Keyamo Reads Weather Reports On TV by Uyomiya: 9:23am On Sep 03, 2023
Yes oya let us clap
Re: Festus Keyamo Reads Weather Reports On TV by popesco123: 9:52am On Sep 03, 2023
Toddler display everywhere
Re: Festus Keyamo Reads Weather Reports On TV by hakeemhakeem(m): 12:23pm On Sep 03, 2023
Wisereborn:

Do you know the rest of FFK educational background

You know Festus Keyamo last portfolio undecided did he perform

He is not even good in the said "law" he is practicing undecided

Fashola was also a lawyer who governed Lagos properly

Aside area of expertise, Festus Keyamo is just not competent!!!

Everyone knows that!!!

How did you determine competency?a rigtheous person know what is good for him citizens is what we need in this nation for smooth development and growth irrespective where the person is coming from
Re: Festus Keyamo Reads Weather Reports On TV by Wisereborn: 4:54am On Sep 04, 2023
hakeemhakeem:

How did you determine competency?a rigtheous person know what is good for him citizens is what we need in this nation for smooth development and growth irrespective where the person is coming from
In this era, what has Festus Keyamo done that is of benefit to the masses cum citizens

I hope you understood what you wrote

Let him continue to forecast a weather that they have no solution for undecided

I think 🤔 Sanwo Olu is asking residents to move from their homes due to flood undecided

Of what use is the weather forecast

Of what use is a solution if it cannot solve a problem

Someone who has something to off will not have time for such frivolities just at the beginning of his appointment

Is this a joke to you What does he intend to achieve at the end of his tenure Can you please share
Re: Festus Keyamo Reads Weather Reports On TV by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:48am On Sep 04, 2023
Wisereborn:

In this era, what has Festus Keyamo done that is of benefit to the masses cum citizens

I hope you understood what you wrote

Let him continue to forecast a weather that they have no solution for undecided

I think 🤔 Sanwo Olu is asking residents to move from their homes due to flood undecided

Of what use is the weather forecast

Of what use is a solution if it cannot solve a problem

Someone who has something to off will not have time for such frivolities just at the beginning of his appointment

Is this a joke to you What does he intend to achieve at the end of his tenure Can you please share

I don't work with him or the government what I saying is that we should give him chance,if didn't perform we can call him and his principal out
Re: Festus Keyamo Reads Weather Reports On TV by Wisereborn: 8:58am On Sep 04, 2023
hakeemhakeem:

I don't work with him or the government what I saying is that we should give him chance,if didn't perform we can call him and his principal out
If he has performed or showing signs that he knows what he is into, who will call him out Who has such time to waste undecided

Even you coming to his defence don't know his aims or objectives undecided what does he intend to achieve Yet he has gotten the time to forecast weather ☁️☁️ undecided

How does he intend to tackle the challenges in the aviation to ease the pains of what the masses are going through in that sector

No be person body language go show you say it's not business as usual undecided

Na wa oooooo shocked shocked shocked you criticized the other party doing far better than you! APC have been nothing but disappointment!!!

Just point to a sector they have performed better undecided the final straw will be the judiciary under them

That will be the final straw that will break the camel's back!!!
Re: Festus Keyamo Reads Weather Reports On TV by Biodun556(m): 5:18pm On Sep 06, 2023
B
Re: Festus Keyamo Reads Weather Reports On TV by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:55pm On Sep 08, 2023
Wow!
He did so good!
Just like a professional presenter.
Thumbs up man.
Na man u be. 👍 👍 👍
Re: Festus Keyamo Reads Weather Reports On TV by kettykings: 6:09pm On Sep 08, 2023
Minister for Aviation
Re: Festus Keyamo Reads Weather Reports On TV by Macdeey: 6:27pm On Sep 08, 2023
grin

You make better Aviation minister than FFK because your are better lawyer than FFK grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Shame To All Cash-4-judgement Judges In Nigeria. Kudos To Jeffrey Gilbert. / Nigeria Successfully Pays Back China,india IMF Others, $560m Debt In 2024 / Contact Info. Of Human Right Lawyer- Bamidele Aturu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.