Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Tinubu drops, Replaces Ondo, Cross River Nominees In newly-Appointed NDDC Board - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu drops, Replaces Ondo, Cross River Nominees In newly-Appointed NDDC Board (16256 Views)

Akpabio: I Appointed Antai Into NDDC Board Because Antai Doesn't Eat Alone. / "High Prices Is Here, Is Gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa / Lagos APC Primaries; Supporters Clash As Tinubu Drops Money In Alausa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu drops, Replaces Ondo, Cross River Nominees In newly-Appointed NDDC Board by chokekachy: 7:53pm On Sep 01, 2023
Protests from members of the APC have greeted the nominations of Akinjo & Oku Okang for been card-carrying members of the opposition PDP.

STATE HOUSE PRESS RELEASE

PRESIDENT TINUBU AMENDS NIGER DELTA DEVELOPMENT COMMISSION BOARD AND MANAGEMENT NOMINATION LIST

President Bola Tinubu has approved the immediate replacement of the NDDC's Ondo State Representative nominee, Mr. Victor Akinjo, with a new Ondo State Representative nominee, Hon. Otito Atikase.

The President has equally approved the immediate replacement of the NDDC's Cross River State Representative nominee, Mr. Asi Oku Okang, with a new Cross River State Representative, Rt. Hon. Orok Otuk Duke.

Furthermore, the immedate past Managing Director / Chief Executive Officer of the NDDC, Dr. Samuel Ogbuku, is reappointed to a second term and will remain in acting capacity, pending the Senate's confirmation of his reappointment.

Chief Ajuri Ngelale

Special Adviser to the President

(Media & Publicity)

September 1, 2023

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7821693/tinubu-appoints-new-board-management#125446729

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu drops, Replaces Ondo, Cross River Nominees In newly-Appointed NDDC Board by 001Lagos: 7:55pm On Sep 01, 2023
Tinubu is confused

It's like he doesn't know what he's doing .

No wonder the economy of the country is nose diving

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu drops, Replaces Ondo, Cross River Nominees In newly-Appointed NDDC Board by taylor89(m): 8:00pm On Sep 01, 2023
cool
Re: Tinubu drops, Replaces Ondo, Cross River Nominees In newly-Appointed NDDC Board by Beremx(f): 8:13pm On Sep 01, 2023
I hope he uses this same energy to replace any political appointee who turns out to be incompetent.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu drops, Replaces Ondo, Cross River Nominees In newly-Appointed NDDC Board by FreeStuffsNG: 8:14pm On Sep 01, 2023
Expected. Reward those who have a stake in your victory and success so that Emefiele will not happen to your govt o

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu drops, Replaces Ondo, Cross River Nominees In newly-Appointed NDDC Board by aQUINandmore: 8:15pm On Sep 01, 2023
I want the world to know that I have found the love of my life on nairaland.

I am in love with helinues.
I love you baby cry

1 Like

Re: Tinubu drops, Replaces Ondo, Cross River Nominees In newly-Appointed NDDC Board by Parachoko: 8:22pm On Sep 01, 2023
Good One

36 Likes

Re: Tinubu drops, Replaces Ondo, Cross River Nominees In newly-Appointed NDDC Board by tesppidd: 8:26pm On Sep 01, 2023
How many things will Tinubu do and then go back to change?

Is this Baba stable at all?

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu drops, Replaces Ondo, Cross River Nominees In newly-Appointed NDDC Board by spencekat(m): 9:16pm On Sep 01, 2023
Confused president

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu drops, Replaces Ondo, Cross River Nominees In newly-Appointed NDDC Board by oshozondii: 9:16pm On Sep 01, 2023
Wike nominated the one in Cross River.
Re: Tinubu drops, Replaces Ondo, Cross River Nominees In newly-Appointed NDDC Board by ruggedtimi(m): 9:17pm On Sep 01, 2023
Tinubu don win cross river APC heart

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu drops, Replaces Ondo, Cross River Nominees In newly-Appointed NDDC Board by DrTee1(m): 9:20pm On Sep 01, 2023
The important question is 'why is the President making these kind of mistakes, requiring that he changes his appointments within days'?

It happened with the ministerial appointments also.

This is becoming rather worrisome. Is something "cabal-like" happening?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu drops, Replaces Ondo, Cross River Nominees In newly-Appointed NDDC Board by simfrost90210: 9:20pm On Sep 01, 2023
Madness

1 Like

Re: Tinubu drops, Replaces Ondo, Cross River Nominees In newly-Appointed NDDC Board by ChiefOloye(m): 9:21pm On Sep 01, 2023
The ability to accept that no one is infallible is hallmark of a good Leader. Having the courage to drop those nominees, and replaced them with more acceptable members of his political party, after their complaints, shows that the President has listening ears. I hope he acts so swiftly on issues that bother more on general interest, such as security, economy and welfare. He will succeed and take Nigeria out of the wood, to an enviable height, in Jesus name.

God bless Nigeria

God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, GCFR. The President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

God bless me

God bless the Lovers of the Country.

21 Likes

Re: Tinubu drops, Replaces Ondo, Cross River Nominees In newly-Appointed NDDC Board by Mitsurugi(m): 9:21pm On Sep 01, 2023
aQUINandmore:

I love you baby cry

You two deserve each other ✌️

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu drops, Replaces Ondo, Cross River Nominees In newly-Appointed NDDC Board by Simongm(m): 9:22pm On Sep 01, 2023
tesppidd:
How many things will Tinubu do and then go back to change?

Is this Baba stable at all?

That is a government that listen and ready to make corrections.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu drops, Replaces Ondo, Cross River Nominees In newly-Appointed NDDC Board by Ppn247: 9:23pm On Sep 01, 2023
You can
Re: Tinubu drops, Replaces Ondo, Cross River Nominees In newly-Appointed NDDC Board by Ppn247: 9:24pm On Sep 01, 2023
Great

1 Like

Re: Tinubu drops, Replaces Ondo, Cross River Nominees In newly-Appointed NDDC Board by Harmattan10: 9:25pm On Sep 01, 2023
We have a listening President for the first time. May Nigeria Flourish 🙏

12 Likes

Re: Tinubu drops, Replaces Ondo, Cross River Nominees In newly-Appointed NDDC Board by merit455(m): 9:29pm On Sep 01, 2023
Harmattan10:
We have a listening President for the first time. May Nigeria Flourish 🙏
Shut up

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu drops, Replaces Ondo, Cross River Nominees In newly-Appointed NDDC Board by plaindealer: 9:30pm On Sep 01, 2023
001Lagos:
Tinubu is confused

No wonder the country the economy of the country is nose diving

Assessing, reassessing, and making needed adjustments are critical elements and good leadership attributes, something they know nothing about in your leadership bankrupt part of Nigeria.

This is one of the many reasons why your part of Nigeria is always at the bottom of everything.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu drops, Replaces Ondo, Cross River Nominees In newly-Appointed NDDC Board by Invest4growth: 9:31pm On Sep 01, 2023
Power to the people. Do not be surprised if we are later informed that the names of the replaced officers were suggested for the appointment by the state government or a close acquittance of the President. As the people protested the President listened. Hope he will listen to our cries on other issues

1 Like

Re: Tinubu drops, Replaces Ondo, Cross River Nominees In newly-Appointed NDDC Board by Naijanascam: 9:39pm On Sep 01, 2023
Trial and error

1 Like

Re: Tinubu drops, Replaces Ondo, Cross River Nominees In newly-Appointed NDDC Board by Mubiola360: 9:40pm On Sep 01, 2023
001Lagos:
Tinubu is confused

No wonder the country the economy of the country is nose diving
He is not confused, after that appointment, he access your body language to public work . Maybe they aren't so fit for the job ... unlike Buhari that doesn't care, imagine Adamu Adamu as minister of Efucation twice despite having no knowledge on that portfolio.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu drops, Replaces Ondo, Cross River Nominees In newly-Appointed NDDC Board by BoldBrainz(m): 9:43pm On Sep 01, 2023
Nyesom Wike nominated Orok Duke. That man is silently eating his way into the APC, and I like his "no-gree-die" mindset.
Re: Tinubu drops, Replaces Ondo, Cross River Nominees In newly-Appointed NDDC Board by atiku4President(m): 10:01pm On Sep 01, 2023
aQUINandmore:

I love you baby cry
And am here crushing on you. This life no balance o
Re: Tinubu drops, Replaces Ondo, Cross River Nominees In newly-Appointed NDDC Board by garfield1: 10:11pm On Sep 01, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Nyesom Wike nominated Orok Duke. That man is silently eating his way into the APC, and I like his "no-gree-die" mindset.

Oga,wike nominated ASU okang not orok duke.orok duke massively supported prince otu.orok has no links with wike

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu drops, Replaces Ondo, Cross River Nominees In newly-Appointed NDDC Board by Chibuzoripob: 10:14pm On Sep 01, 2023
sad
Re: Tinubu drops, Replaces Ondo, Cross River Nominees In newly-Appointed NDDC Board by Chibuzoripob: 10:14pm On Sep 01, 2023
sad.
Re: Tinubu drops, Replaces Ondo, Cross River Nominees In newly-Appointed NDDC Board by BoldBrainz(m): 10:15pm On Sep 01, 2023
garfield1:

Oga,wike nominated ASU okang not orok duke.orok duke massively supported prince otu.orok has no links with wike

Okay. Na me nominate Orok Duke. Let's have peace, before you beat me over ordinary news as if any of those men are my family members.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu drops, Replaces Ondo, Cross River Nominees In newly-Appointed NDDC Board by Horus(m): 10:23pm On Sep 01, 2023
DrTee1:
The important question is 'why is the President making these kind of mistakes, requiring that he changes his appointments within days'?

It happened with the ministerial appointments also.

This is becoming rather worrisome. Is something "cabal-like" happening?

I am not sure for something "cabal-like" happening , but I suspect that something "cocaine-like" is happening grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Fines EFCC For Detaining Secondus / INEC Can Refuse List Of Candidates If Primaries Were Not Held - Court / Ifejokwu's Arrest: Victims Of Idumuje-Ugboko Communal Clash Lament (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.