Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:50 PM

How To Know Something Will Be Wrong With This Month. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Know Something Will Be Wrong With This Month. (182 Views)

Say No To That Blood Transfusion!!! I Know Something That Can Help You. DM Now. / Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month / Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Know Something Will Be Wrong With This Month. by Slimstudy(m): 8:01pm On Sep 01, 2023
1. If you don’t have any plans for the month at all.

2. If you already have a plan, and you did not do any of the daily tasks today as the first day.

3. If you are already telling yourself, what you could not do today, you will shift them till tomorrow, unfortunately, you may shift till the 30th of the month.

4. When you are already telling me, that you may not know, that I should mind my business. What you don’t know is that I am writing to myself.

5. If you enter this month with bitterness, you need to come off it.
6. If you are feeling, you won’t be able to maximize this month, no matter what you do.

7. IF THE WHAT SHOULD I DO QUESTION IS NOT COMING UP IN YOUR MIND.
Start with something
Pick up a plan, for the month
Remove fear that you can’t achieve your plans
Try consistency

8. IF YOU WON’T SHARE THIS POST TO SOMEONE, because you might just wake someone by sharing it.

HAPPY NEW MONTH

(1) (Reply)

Ayurvedic Recipes For Gut Health / Dangers Of Bleaching, Whitening Creams / Support Through Health Challenges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.