Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,267 members, 7,836,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Obaseki Relocates Deputy Governor’s Office From Government House To An Abandoned - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Relocates Deputy Governor’s Office From Government House To An Abandoned (3830 Views)

Obaseki Vs Shaibu: Gov Relocates Deputy Gov's Office From Govt House (PHOTO) / Protesters Attack Oyo Governor's Office / Shuaibu Removes APC Flag From Government House (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Relocates Deputy Governor’s Office From Government House To An Abandoned by Xbox2005(m): 6:24am On Sep 02, 2023
Benwallt:
It's now Edo will feel the ruthlessness of obaseki. Labour should just forget any taught of winning a local government election today. Obaseki dealt with in the house of assembly elections, as in it was brazen. His boys tore n rewrite almost all the results right in pooling units. This he has nothing he is left to prove but rascality
truly the rascality of obaseki is second to none,an ineffective colossal failure,no any structural development in Edo state.That man is so heartless that I think is just deliberately punishing is people
Re: Obaseki Relocates Deputy Governor’s Office From Government House To An Abandoned by Benwallt(m): 7:01am On Sep 02, 2023
Xbox2005:
truly the rascality of obaseki is second to none,an ineffective colossal failure,no any structural development in Edo state.That man is so heartless that I think is just deliberately punishing is people

You are not far from the truth. Obaseki hates the people of Edo State. It's as if they'd wronged him in the past. Edolites haven't discover that truth up till today that Obaseki care less about them. He knows he couldn't outwits Oshiomhole, he knows Oshiomhole is the only person that can throw him off balance hence the gang up and eventually got rid of him. He packaged the rest of them without breaking a sweet.

Bro, can you believe Dan orbih is still in Benin? As in that hounded Oshiomhole for 8 years. His party is in power but Obaseki retired him.

The man is wicked. There is virtually no good road in Edo State as we speak. Tomline to Uselu market now as I type is a no go area because of the early downpour. Even trailer can't navigate through the flood on that road now.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Relocates Deputy Governor’s Office From Government House To An Abandoned by Blitzking: 8:06am On Sep 02, 2023
Why are men feeling like gods..someone who can even buy 3 sec of life..feeling too big..
Re: Obaseki Relocates Deputy Governor’s Office From Government House To An Abandoned by Uyi168: 8:37am On Sep 02, 2023
Benwallt:

You are not far from the truth. Obaseki hates the people of Edo State. It's as if they'd wronged him in the past. Edolites haven't discover that truth up till today that Obaseki care less about them. He knows he couldn't outwits Oshiomhole, he knows Oshiomhole is the only person that can throw him off balance hence the gang up and eventually got rid of him. He packaged the rest of them without breaking a sweet.

Bro, can you believe Dan orbih is still in Benin? As in that hounded Oshiomhole for 8 years. His party is in power but Obaseki retired him.

The man is wicked. There is virtually no good road in Edo State as we speak. Tomline to Uselu market now as I type is a no go area because of the early downpour. Even trailer can't navigate through the flood on that road now.
everything you said here is nothing but the truth.
my only consolidation is that I neither supported nor voted for him..

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Relocates Deputy Governor’s Office From Government House To An Abandoned by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:44am On Sep 02, 2023
Truly Edo no be Lagos the difference is clear because this can't happen in Lagos.
Re: Obaseki Relocates Deputy Governor’s Office From Government House To An Abandoned by Benwallt(m): 8:48am On Sep 02, 2023
Uyi168:
everything you said here is nothing but the truth.
my only consolidation is that I neither supported nor voted for him..

He is tightening the nuts now that he has almost one year in office.

No, Obaseki did Edo people wrong. The support was massive for him.

I pray the best will come
Re: Obaseki Relocates Deputy Governor’s Office From Government House To An Abandoned by Uyi168: 8:49am On Sep 02, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Truly Edo no be Lagos the difference is clear because this can't happen in Lagos.
like we didn't see a sitting governor in Lagos being humiliated or what..

abegiii
Re: Obaseki Relocates Deputy Governor’s Office From Government House To An Abandoned by otokx(m): 8:49am On Sep 02, 2023
Edo people made their choice, let them enjoy the dividends of democracy.
Re: Obaseki Relocates Deputy Governor’s Office From Government House To An Abandoned by Ezmans: 9:09am On Sep 02, 2023
Never under the meaning of deputy in nigeria polithiefs
Re: Obaseki Relocates Deputy Governor’s Office From Government House To An Abandoned by coputa(m): 9:14am On Sep 02, 2023
The office of the deputy governor is heriarchically the second most important office after that of the state governor in the state.
No governorship candidature is valid without a running mate.
Since,1999 the working relationship between governors and their deputies has always been frosty because the role of the deputy has not been clearly defined by the constitution.
For example,section193(1) of the Nigerian constitution which states"The governor of a state, May in his discretion assign to the Deputy governor or any commissioner of the government of the state responsibility for any business of the government of that state"

This makes the deputies to be idle, and and an idle man is a Devi workshop, hence they spend most of their time scheming to replace the governor.
Re: Obaseki Relocates Deputy Governor’s Office From Government House To An Abandoned by Xbox2005(m): 9:39am On Sep 02, 2023
Benwallt:

yes, you are correct.That man is not reliable,he can Bleep any body up without thinking twice,a very bitter man who dwell on propaganda.if you listen to EBS radio station,it's always about lies hailing his administration as "wake and see"governor and callers are not allowed to criticize his government.obaseki supposed to be one of the best governor because the masses really voted for him due to the public sympathy he got during his fallout with oshiomole then
Re: Obaseki Relocates Deputy Governor’s Office From Government House To An Abandoned by Benwallt(m): 9:55am On Sep 02, 2023
Xbox2005:
yes, you are correct.That man is not reliable,he can Bleep any body up without thinking twice,a very bitter man who dwell on propaganda.if you listen to EBS radio station,it's always about lies hailing his administration as "wake and see"governor and callers are not allowed to criticize his government.obaseki supposed to be one of the best governor because the masses really voted for him due to the public sympathy he got during his fallout with oshiomole then

That's the part I found most appalling. As in, Edo stood still and rock solid behind this man. The sympathy was 100%. Those people deserve more from this man but he Lord over them with so much disdain and ignominy. He has no iota of respect for the Oba of Benin. If allowed he wouldn't waste time dethroning that man.

He has fought the power that be in that state to their bedroom. The man qualifies for a sadist, very unforgiving. I just potty Labour party today. Labour party won almost all the units in Benin city, you need to see you voting officials were handled, results torn to shreds and rewritten in favour of the governor's party. Egor own was clear as daylight.

I am yet to see anything spectacular that man did in this state for almost 8years. It's painful people can be betrayed and treated so badly in their own land
Re: Obaseki Relocates Deputy Governor’s Office From Government House To An Abandoned by Xbox2005(m): 10:12am On Sep 02, 2023
Benwallt:

That's the part I found most appalling. As in, Edo stood still and rock solid behind this man. The sympathy was 100%. Those people deserve more from this man but he Lord over them with so much disdain and ignominy. He has no iota of respect for the Oba of Benin. If allowed he wouldn't waste time dethroning that man.

He has fought the power that be in that state to their bedroom. The man qualifies for a sadist, very unforgiving. I just potty Labour party today. Labour party won almost all the units in Benin city, you need to see you voting officials were handled, results torn to shreds and rewritten in favour of the governor's party. Egor own was clear as daylight.

I am yet to see anything spectacular that man did in this state for almost 8years. It's painful people can be betrayed and treated so badly in their own land
l saw him once when he came to campaign for representative election around Dawson junction.you have really defined that man a "sadist" to the core.l have been to more than 20 states in Nigeria,this man his the worst governor so far to me.lmergine in the whole benin being the capital no overhead bridge,no good road and no any major achievement to his name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Relocates Deputy Governor’s Office From Government House To An Abandoned by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:15am On Sep 02, 2023
Uyi168:
like we didn't see a sitting governor in Lagos being humiliated or what..

abegiii
answer your question yourself
Re: Obaseki Relocates Deputy Governor’s Office From Government House To An Abandoned by bdon12: 10:27am On Sep 02, 2023
mycountrypeople:
The crisis between Edo State Governor, Mr. Godwin Obaseki, and his deputy, Comrade Philip Shaibu, has widened with the relocation of the deputy governor’s office away from Government House.

Bloomshire Nigeria has uncovered the new office of the embattled deputy governor - it’s now located at No. 7, Dennis Osadebey Avenue - a somewhat abandoned building tucked in the Government Reserved Area, designated for his official duties.

The plan, according to sources, is yet to fully unfold; these are merely the initial signs of potential developments. If he absconds or neglects his duties, the battle-tested governor may deploy another strategy to exert further control over the man who seeks to succeed him.
Obaseki is behaving like a child
Re: Obaseki Relocates Deputy Governor’s Office From Government House To An Abandoned by Benwallt(m): 10:30am On Sep 02, 2023
Xbox2005:
l saw him once when he came to campaign for representative election around Dawson junction.you have really defined that man a "sadist" to the core.l have been to more than 20 states in Nigeria,this man his the worst governor so far to me.lmergine in the whole benin being the capital no overhead bridge,no good road and no any major achievement to his name.

It's sad. I saw him at ekenwan road, as in he blast through the waiting crowd with even waving back to the waiting loyalists cheers. Nothing lasts forever and I am sure that's one aspect of life he hasn't thought about.
Re: Obaseki Relocates Deputy Governor’s Office From Government House To An Abandoned by honour7: 10:31am On Sep 02, 2023
From what Obaseki and Igbinedion has done, I think we should just stop voting Bini's as Governors, we should concentrate our votes for Auchi, ora and Esan, why because this people don't have the required population to win election, so when they are voted in once they don't deliver they are voted out immediately, no sentiment of this is my tribes person let me vote for him even if he is not good.
Re: Obaseki Relocates Deputy Governor’s Office From Government House To An Abandoned by Xbox2005(m): 10:36am On Sep 02, 2023
Benwallt:

It's sad. I saw him at ekenwan road, as in he blast through the waiting crowd with even waving back to the waiting loyalists cheers. Nothing lasts forever and I am sure that's one aspect of life he hasn't thought about.
you are right.some of this politicians don't even know what is called "legacy",what will people say after you are gone "good or bad".well,karma will catch up with him l believe.thanks for the input enjoy your weekend

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Relocates Deputy Governor’s Office From Government House To An Abandoned by Benwallt(m): 10:44am On Sep 02, 2023
Xbox2005:
you are right.some of this politicians don't even know what is called "legacy",what will people say after you are gone "good or bad".well,karma will catch up with him l believe.thanks for the input enjoy your weekend

Thanks bro.
Have a great weekend
Much love
Re: Obaseki Relocates Deputy Governor’s Office From Government House To An Abandoned by EDOSBROWN: 12:03pm On Sep 02, 2023
EDOSBROWN:

U can never get hook to a politician, they will pluck u like orange, peel u like orange, bite and suck every juice, when they are done, they throw u to the dustbin...
Don't fall in love with politicians
Hmmm
Re: Obaseki Relocates Deputy Governor’s Office From Government House To An Abandoned by Svoboda(m): 12:16pm On Sep 02, 2023
Isokotolopia:
There should be laws against High handed actions like this ,

Maybe this is deliberate action by Obaseki to win sympathy for Shaibu ahead of the elections .

Maybe Obaseki is secretly supporting Philip Shuaibu

No amount of persecution can buy shaibu enough sympathy votes to win gov election in edo.

Its over for him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The New Nigeria Dream / Ferma Has A New Management / Suicide Bomber Allegedly Apprehended On OAU Campus, Ile-Ife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.