Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Pastor Burns Sukura To Death During Deliverance (graphic Image) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Burns Sukura To Death During Deliverance (graphic Image) (5001 Views)

Pastor David Daniel Beaten For Masturbating During Deliverance On A Lady / Prophet Beats Sick Man To Death During Deliverance In Delta / The Woman Ekiti Pastor Injured Her Vagina During Deliverance Dies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Burns Sukura To Death During Deliverance (graphic Image) by Truthday: 10:10pm On Sep 01, 2023
Ogun State Police Command has arrested one pastor Taiwo Odebiyi, for allegedly setting a 21-year-old woman, Sukura Owodunni, on fire during a deliverance session.

The incident happened at Cherubim and Seraphim Maberu Parish located in Offin in the Sagamu area of the state on August 17, 2023, when the victim visited the church for a special prayer at the pastor’s invitation.

It was gathered that the pastor directed the victim to buy perfume, local eggs, and a candle for the special prayer.

While praying for her, the pastor was said to have poured the perfume on the lady’s body and lit the candle.

Immediately after the pastor lit the candle, Owodunni was said to have gone up in flames, causing serious burns to her chest, shoulder, and legs.

The suspect was immediately arrested after the Divisional Police Officer in Adigbe, CSP Abdulfattah Ogunsanya, and his men stormed the premises on Tuesday August 29.

Spokesperson of the State Police Command, SP Omolola Odutola, who confirmed the incident to Punch, said that further investigation had commenced to unravel the circumstances surrounding the case.

β€œThe lady was said to have been abandoned to fend for her medical bills after the incident. The victim has been taken to the hospital for medical attention. Our men have arrested the suspect. The case will be transferred to the State Criminal Investigation Department after the preliminary investigation is perfected,” the PPRO added.

Re: Pastor Burns Sukura To Death During Deliverance (graphic Image) by Mhizzard(m): 10:26pm On Sep 01, 2023
Ever since have been listen to/reading the Holy book,have never heard of 'jesus used candle for deliverance'..but why in our time??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Burns Sukura To Death During Deliverance (graphic Image) by VinnyBaba: 11:11pm On Sep 01, 2023
Endtime Pastor.πŸ˜•

Just allow the Girl to waste like that.πŸ˜’

Most Sukurat, Sikirat, Basirat, Munirat and all Rats in SW are Kind and are Sweet, CHEERFUL GIVERS. 😊😎

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Burns Sukura To Death During Deliverance (graphic Image) by olisaEze(m): 11:55pm On Sep 01, 2023
Op it’s like your own is worse than that by fire by force prophet. Why are you wishing someone in the hospital death, abi na you wan kill am?? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Burns Sukura To Death During Deliverance (graphic Image) by id4sho(m): 12:21am On Sep 02, 2023
Rev King promax tongue
Re: Pastor Burns Sukura To Death During Deliverance (graphic Image) by tunde1200(m): 12:44am On Sep 02, 2023
It's a mistake and the damages is very bad.
Sorry to the family sorry for end time pastor
Re: Pastor Burns Sukura To Death During Deliverance (graphic Image) by Tunde835(m): 2:58am On Sep 02, 2023
Don't play with fire its f*ucking dangerous
Re: Pastor Burns Sukura To Death During Deliverance (graphic Image) by Racoon(m): 3:00am On Sep 02, 2023
Ignorance is truly a contagious disease

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Burns Sukura To Death During Deliverance (graphic Image) by ecolime(m): 3:23am On Sep 02, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Endtime Pastor.πŸ˜•

Most Sukurat, Sikirat, Basirat, Munirat and all Rats in SW are Kind and are Sweet, CHEERFUL GIVERS. 😊😎
She's not dead
Re: Pastor Burns Sukura To Death During Deliverance (graphic Image) by Horus(m): 3:39am On Sep 02, 2023
All imported religions should be banned
Re: Pastor Burns Sukura To Death During Deliverance (graphic Image) by dealslip(f): 3:52am On Sep 02, 2023
When Mercy Johnson sought revenge against Funke Akindele in Battle on Buka Street movie by visiting a church where in the cause of prayer, she got her legs burnt, I actually felt that particular scene was exaggerated now I realize I am the one that is mistaken and I was the naive one. It is actually a reality in all this pseudo spiritual churches and it's happened in real life. Na WA, I hope the girl is finally delivered now as all the problems pursuing her will cease since she is dead now.
Let us know Christ for ourselves e get why.
Re: Pastor Burns Sukura To Death During Deliverance (graphic Image) by BucketMan: 5:27am On Sep 02, 2023
The purported graphic image you uploaded is that of a stuntman on Film.
Re: Pastor Burns Sukura To Death During Deliverance (graphic Image) by ImperialYoruba: 5:40am On Sep 02, 2023
Na wetin pastor dey deliver sef? Wetin?
Re: Pastor Burns Sukura To Death During Deliverance (graphic Image) by Chibuezem(m): 6:47am On Sep 02, 2023
Mhizzard:
Ever since have been listen to/reading the Holy book,have never heard of 'jesus used candle for deliverance'..but why in our time??
Our time is marked by the rise of false prophets only those who don't have a personal encounter with Jesus Christ as to be connected to the God the Father will be deceived.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Burns Sukura To Death During Deliverance (graphic Image) by Chibuezem(m): 6:47am On Sep 02, 2023
Horus:
All imported religions should be banned
All religion was imported from the spiritual realm grin
Re: Pastor Burns Sukura To Death During Deliverance (graphic Image) by Chibuezem(m): 6:50am On Sep 02, 2023
dealslip:
When Mercy Johnson sought revenge against Funke Akindele in Battle on Buka Street movie by visiting a church where in the cause of prayer, she got her legs burnt, I actually felt that particular scene was exaggerated now I realize I am the one that is mistaken and I was the naive one. It is actually a reality in all this pseudo spiritual churches and it's happened in real life. Na WA, I hope the girl is finally delivered now as all the problems pursuing her will cease since she is dead now.
Who will pay the price to teach men who want to know Jesus Christ For faith cometh by hearing the word of God from preachers, what the world needs are Men of God who are not after tithe, offering, accolades of the world, fame and sex. Let's make ourselves vessels of Honour purged and ready for the masters use.
Re: Pastor Burns Sukura To Death During Deliverance (graphic Image) by LoudlyMouthed: 6:56am On Sep 02, 2023
You visited pastor, prophet.. bishop to do what?

Faith you carry go your pastor, carry it to your God

Okay, you no fit pray to your God
If your strength no reach to open mouth, cry to your God abeg!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Burns Sukura To Death During Deliverance (graphic Image) by maasoap(m): 8:03am On Sep 02, 2023
tunde1200:
It's a mistake and the damages is very bad.
Sorry to the family sorry for end time pastor

He literally lit her up! So, which part was a mistake?
Using mouth fire to burn your imaginary enemies to death is one thing. But using real fire to burn your client to death is madness!
Re: Pastor Burns Sukura To Death During Deliverance (graphic Image) by lenghtinny(m): 8:04am On Sep 02, 2023
dealslip:
Things like this do happen often…

I recently witnessed at the clinic, a similar case of a 5 year old kid that was burnt on the chest while her ignorant parent were seeking deliverance from convulsion for the poor child through this same modus operandi.

These spiritualists are fast becoming a menace to the society but we are not ready for that conversation.
Re: Pastor Burns Sukura To Death During Deliverance (graphic Image) by Dougad: 8:26am On Sep 02, 2023
Ogun State?

Ogun State?

Ogun State be like tortoise wey no dey komot story.

Again?
Re: Pastor Burns Sukura To Death During Deliverance (graphic Image) by KingLennon(m): 9:12am On Sep 02, 2023
Miracle no dey tire Jesus smiley....

Religion is the really the opium of the masses...
Re: Pastor Burns Sukura To Death During Deliverance (graphic Image) by Domi6ix(m): 9:36am On Sep 02, 2023
We need to be careful the kind of churches we attend.
Re: Pastor Burns Sukura To Death During Deliverance (graphic Image) by kereman1: 10:00am On Sep 02, 2023
So the father of those Yoruba tribal miscreants screaming "go back to Anambra" have their father burning people to death in shagamu, Ogbomosho, ijebu ode and the likes.

Now I understand why they are vile, they suffered a truamatising childhood from their parents, most of them are still been sexually abused by their father, their mother was once a herbal concussion seller, or ewa igoyin beans seller that met their dad at the bus stop doing owo mida,

Imagine being flipped upside down, and been forced malnourished pap into a child's mouth and preventing her breathing from the nose, pls hug a Yoruba person beside u.

Cc
Cooletempa , FreeStuffsNG , isan , parachoko , Scarr , Chibuzoripob , porthouse7

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Burns Sukura To Death During Deliverance (graphic Image) by porthouse7(f): 10:15am On Sep 02, 2023
kereman1:
So the father of those Yoruba tribal miscreants screaming "go back to Anambra" have their father burning people to death in shagamu, Ogbomosho, ijebu ode and the likes.

Now I understand why they are vile, they suffered a truamatising childhood from their parents, most of them are still been sexually abused by their father, their mother was once a herbal concussion seller, or ewa igoyin beans seller that met their dad at the bus stop doing owo mida,

Imagine being flipped upside down, and been forced malnourished pap into a child's mouth and preventing her breathing from the nose, pls hug a Yoruba person beside u.

Cc
Cooletempa , FreeStuffsNG , isan , parachoko , Scarr , Chibuzoripob , porthouse7
is going back to Anambra a curse to you?
Re: Pastor Burns Sukura To Death During Deliverance (graphic Image) by kereman1: 10:20am On Sep 02, 2023
porthouse7:
is going back to Anambra a curse to you?

U dat is sqauting in someone's face me I slap u apartment in ikorodu, is telling house and land owners to go back to their state? Go and tell ur landlord nah, SEBI he's an Igbo man, lemme see if u will not be living under the bridge.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Burns Sukura To Death During Deliverance (graphic Image) by Obyangel: 11:20am On Sep 02, 2023
It's terrible, women loves backyards churches.
Re: Pastor Burns Sukura To Death During Deliverance (graphic Image) by CallistaTea(f): 12:24pm On Sep 02, 2023
Ejor o
is it the evil spirit the pastor tried to burn nhi??

i don't really like these candle deliverance but i know the pastor didn't intentionally burn her
Re: Pastor Burns Sukura To Death During Deliverance (graphic Image) by emmy512: 2:28pm On Sep 02, 2023
dealslip:
As I read the headline
Battle on buka street was the first thing that came to mind
Re: Pastor Burns Sukura To Death During Deliverance (graphic Image) by porthouse7(f): 5:33pm On Sep 02, 2023
kereman1:

U dat is sqauting in someone's face me I slap u apartment in ikorodu, is telling house and land owners to go back to their state? Go and tell ur landlord nah, SEBI he's an Igbo man, lemme see if u will not be living under the bridge.
dey chest
Re: Pastor Burns Sukura To Death During Deliverance (graphic Image) by LOVEGINO(m): 10:52pm On Sep 02, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Endtime Pastor.πŸ˜•

maybe sef na virgin embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pastor Burns Sukura To Death During Deliverance (graphic Image) by casted81: 12:16pm On Sep 04, 2023
This is a case of ignorance on safety and fire hazards. I don't think the PST would deliberately lit up a member that came for prayers.

This mostly happens in white garments churches.

Perfumes are generally inflammable chemicals and when they come in close contact with fire, then such cases like this are bound to happen.

This is a safety accident!

My prayers is with the victim.
Re: Pastor Burns Sukura To Death During Deliverance (graphic Image) by Gee64: 3:06pm On Sep 04, 2023
Costly mistake. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mexican Police Arrest Deadly Gang Leader, Seized Gold-plated AR-15 Rifle(Pics) / Police Confirm Release Of 21 Abducted Katsina Children / 21-year-old Tokunbo Okuwoga Arrested For Murder In California

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.