Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,624 members, 7,813,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Don't Trade Or Cross Lagos Blue Rail Line (Warning!) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Don't Trade Or Cross Lagos Blue Rail Line (Warning!) (30616 Views)

Sanwoolu Calls Passengers, Excited As Lagos Blue rail Starts Operation / Fire Guts Lagos Blue Rail Station / Pictures Of The Marina Train Station For The Lagos Blue Rail Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Trade Or Cross Lagos Blue Rail Line (Warning!) by Ofadaman(m): 9:34am On Sep 02, 2023
Those guys stealing manhole coverd will still attempt this
Re: Don't Trade Or Cross Lagos Blue Rail Line (Warning!) by Emann1000(m): 10:01am On Sep 02, 2023
Fresh Suicide point for ronu members grin grin

Once Jagaban policies no gree favor you and your family again.. Just go to the rail tracks.. Pour water on yourself and like down cheesy

It's cheaper!!

Don't say I didn't help you grin
Re: Don't Trade Or Cross Lagos Blue Rail Line (Warning!) by simfrost90210: 10:20am On Sep 02, 2023
beey2:

Unfortunately you're utterly biased with the manners of your questions but I'll give you deserving answers.

1. PBAT won the election with what we can call individual majority, as there's no other candidate that has a higher votes than his. Only God is perfect, there's no perfect election anywhere not even in the USA, to this INEC tried IMO.

2. The chips are down, it's time for reality check. Remember that politics is not for the fainthearted and the Bible emphasize that "Right from the days of John the Baptist" this is well known and I need not say anything about it further.

Lastly, I really understand your pain at the electoral exercise which your preferred candidate lost gallantly, accept my condolences and know well that there's always another time to try it's just in 4 yrs.

I deliberately had to check if the question was directed to you but NO., it wasn't.. You answered a question you weren't asked and YES, you failed! If this election process was won gallantly, in your words, i wish it and its likes to you and your entire generation forever!

You're one of the reasons why hell was made!
Re: Don't Trade Or Cross Lagos Blue Rail Line (Warning!) by Ahigbo1: 10:31am On Sep 02, 2023
EKONGKING:
Its a long road ahead for Nigeria as we are starting from practically nothing .

Tinubu is a president who is thinking out of the box .

There should be development, development across all parts of Nigeria .

His choices of Works minister and FCT minister are brave and can lead to large scale development of our Infrastructure .

From Infrastructure , Jobs will come .

Since you have to feed from the proceeds of sycophancy, continue embarassed
Re: Don't Trade Or Cross Lagos Blue Rail Line (Warning!) by Ahigbo1: 10:32am On Sep 02, 2023
Let there be enough awareness, please
Re: Don't Trade Or Cross Lagos Blue Rail Line (Warning!) by Emperorx: 10:51am On Sep 02, 2023
They should have written it in different languages, believe me our Aboki from the north won't understand this english
Alchemy528:
Ok o
Re: Don't Trade Or Cross Lagos Blue Rail Line (Warning!) by Emperorx: 10:53am On Sep 02, 2023
They should have written it in different languages, believe me our Aboki from the north won't understand this english
Alchemy528:
Ok o
Re: Don't Trade Or Cross Lagos Blue Rail Line (Warning!) by Abagworo(m): 10:59am On Sep 02, 2023
Good strategy but will still fail like everything we do because of our unpatriotic nature.

1 Like

Re: Don't Trade Or Cross Lagos Blue Rail Line (Warning!) by Revolva(m): 11:08am On Sep 02, 2023
anybody wey cross na shock therapy immediately
Re: Don't Trade Or Cross Lagos Blue Rail Line (Warning!) by JetApartment: 11:19am On Sep 02, 2023
ryloy:

Barricades are there...this snapped part is on top of the bridge

Shey na you develop your own region? Na Portuguese and British develop Lagos so shut up.

Re: Don't Trade Or Cross Lagos Blue Rail Line (Warning!) by Hoodnigga123: 11:20am On Sep 02, 2023
Why in Igbo? Igbo people should go to Biafra
flokii:

Okay good.. I feel LASG should still run awareness campaigns on radio and TV stations in Lagos in Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa and English language for like 1 month straight before the train will go live. Any werey wey go cross or touch am after will have himself/herself to blame, not Lagos governmemt.
Re: Don't Trade Or Cross Lagos Blue Rail Line (Warning!) by stevups(m): 11:22am On Sep 02, 2023
EKONGKING:

His choices of Works minister and FCT minister are brave and can lead to large scale development of our Infrastructure .

Oya take Coca-Cola for this weather
Re: Don't Trade Or Cross Lagos Blue Rail Line (Warning!) by COMPAQ(m): 11:54am On Sep 02, 2023
Parachoko:
Some will still take the risk

I tell you. Too many Nigerians have no fear or their own life. Willing to gamble with their own life.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Trade Or Cross Lagos Blue Rail Line (Warning!) by ednut1(m): 12:15pm On Sep 02, 2023
RIP to them in advance
Re: Don't Trade Or Cross Lagos Blue Rail Line (Warning!) by GreatAutos(m): 12:16pm On Sep 02, 2023
At least jumping inside lagoon will reduce now that another breath taking location has been provided by the gorment 😂
Re: Don't Trade Or Cross Lagos Blue Rail Line (Warning!) by usagee36: 12:25pm On Sep 02, 2023
Where did they get power supply from? grin
Re: Don't Trade Or Cross Lagos Blue Rail Line (Warning!) by KingRoiz: 1:11pm On Sep 02, 2023
For this Lagos grin grin grin .
Prepare. Na here we go de show our Olympics and rubber leg gymnastics skills. Our Werey is about to score higher points kiss.
Brother Benard uuweiiyy
Re: Don't Trade Or Cross Lagos Blue Rail Line (Warning!) by abikason(m): 1:48pm On Sep 02, 2023
This will be what some lagosians will do:

I. Once it starts, some people will put a plank on the tracks to be able to cross.

Ii. Motorcycles will also say their tyres are rubber," nothing go happen"

Iii. touts around will buy rain boots to cross with

IV. People with rubber boots and gloves will be seen carrying people across the lines for cash.
Re: Don't Trade Or Cross Lagos Blue Rail Line (Warning!) by PopQueenAgency: 3:51pm On Sep 02, 2023
EKONGKING:

He's thinking out of the box because he's LYING in it. Comatose. A real life corpse with a dick for a brain.
Re: Don't Trade Or Cross Lagos Blue Rail Line (Warning!) by Kingbuhari(m): 6:11pm On Sep 02, 2023
Dubai metro are standard and upto grade. They blocked everywhere , ite either the track is on high pillars oor it's running under underground tunnel..
Re: Don't Trade Or Cross Lagos Blue Rail Line (Warning!) by Nonywendy(m): 8:32pm On Sep 02, 2023
Parachoko:
toh, if people still get mind to vandalize transformer
Re: Don't Trade Or Cross Lagos Blue Rail Line (Warning!) by PaulH07: 9:22pm On Sep 02, 2023
Parachoko:

Especially them "we die here" crew...
Re: Don't Trade Or Cross Lagos Blue Rail Line (Warning!) by PaulH07: 9:24pm On Sep 02, 2023
udemzyudex:
Hahaha.. Dead body go plenty for Lagos ooo, cos many people no dey hear word unless government go hire soldiers.

1 or 2 scape goat or asun is enough..
Re: Don't Trade Or Cross Lagos Blue Rail Line (Warning!) by eteba(m): 12:21am On Sep 03, 2023
Dead body go sara, because aboki iron condemn no kuku sabi read.
Re: Don't Trade Or Cross Lagos Blue Rail Line (Warning!) by labi1977(m): 7:47pm On Nov 03, 2023
tydi:
It should be written In Yoruba language too cus of stack ronu illiterates

Stark you imbe cile

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Catch Me If You Can : Follow-me Car Chases Emirates Superjumbo During Takeoff / Fashola Visits Main Bridge Of The Bonny-Bodo Road Project (Photos) / Ever Forgotten Your Balance With A Commercial Bus Conductor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.