Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

At What Stage Of Sleeping Do You Start Dreaming? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / At What Stage Of Sleeping Do You Start Dreaming? (107 Views)

What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked? / Man Accidentally Cuts Off His Testicles While Dreaming About Cutting Meat / Four Side Effects Of Sleeping With Lights On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

At What Stage Of Sleeping Do You Start Dreaming? by chikayobi(m): 10:47pm On Sep 01, 2023
Dreaming typically occurs during Rapid eye movement (REM) sleep.

REM is the final stage of sleep that occurs about 90 minutes after you fall asleep.

As the name suggests, your eyes will move back and forth rather quickly under your eyelids. Breathing rate, heart rate, and blood pressure will begin to increase. Arms and legs will become paralyzed – it’s believed this is intended to prevent you from physically acting out on your dreams.

Want to learn more: [https://sunnygistng.com.ng/2023/09/01/at-this-stage-of-sleeping-you-start-dream/]

Re: At What Stage Of Sleeping Do You Start Dreaming? by Thomhenry: 11:13pm On Sep 01, 2023
It doesn't always work this way.

I have a classmate who kicks while sleeping and dreaming.

Also, I dream Sun-Times in a ten minutes nap
Re: At What Stage Of Sleeping Do You Start Dreaming? by chikayobi(m): 11:36pm On Sep 01, 2023
Especially in the day right?
Thomhenry:
It doesn't always work this way.

I have a classmate who kicks while sleeping and dreaming.

Also, I dream Sun-Times in a ten minutes nap

(1) (Reply)

Best Place To Buy Human Growth Hormone In Australia / STI Tests Location Near Me After pre-intimacy / Essential Travel Tips For Exploring The Fascinating Culture Of Morocco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.