Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,984 members, 7,828,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Tucker Carlson Claims Barack Obama Enjoyed Smoking CRACK And Having Gay Sex..... - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Tucker Carlson Claims Barack Obama Enjoyed Smoking CRACK And Having Gay Sex..... (1647 Views)

Barack Obama's Daughter, Sasha Smoking Marijuana In Public goes viral / Tucker Carlson Fired From Fox News! / Brunei Gay Law: Gay Sex And Adultery Punishable With Death Penalty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tucker Carlson Claims Barack Obama Enjoyed Smoking CRACK And Having Gay Sex..... by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:23pm On Sep 01, 2023
Tucker Carlson claims Barack Obama enjoyed smoking CRACK and having gay sex - but that nobody reported it ahead of 2008 election
Tucker Carlson insisted it was 'really clear' that Obama had gay relations but that the media chose not to report on it
He accused the former president's team of threatening to ban anyone who reported on it from access to the campaign in 2008
The former Fox News host, 54, pointed to the accusation of Larry Sinclair who alleged that Obama bought and smoked cocaine before they had sex in 1999
By KAMAL SULTAN FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
UPDATED: 08:38, 31 August 2023

Tucker Carlson has claimed Barack Obama was smoking crack and having sex with men - but the media failed to report it ahead of the 2008 presidential election.

The former Fox News host repeated the accusation of Larry Sinclair who alleged that Obama bought and smoked cocaine before they had sex in 1999.

The allegation, which emerged while then-Senator Obama was gearing up for the presidential election, was roundly condemned as an attempted political hatchet-job.

But Carlson claimed Wednesday that it was 'really clear' that Obama had been having a gay affair. He claimed the media didn't run the story because the Obama campaign team threatened to refuse access to the Democratic candidate.

Carlson, 54, speaking on the popular Adam Carolla Show, said: 'In 2008, it became really clear that Barack Obama had been having sex with men and smoking crack.'

DailyMail.com has contacted Obama's representatives for comment.

Tucker Carlson has claimed Barack Obama was smoking crack and having sex with men ahead of the 2008 presidential election

The former Fox News host insisted it was 'really clear' that Obama (pictured with his wife Michelle) had gay relations but that the media chose not to report on it

'A guy came forward, Larry Sinclair, and said "I'll sign an affidavit" and he did, "I'll do a lie detector" and he did,' he added.

'I smoked crack with Barack Obama and had sex with him", that was obviously true.'

Carlson was referencing the claims made by convicted felon Sinclair at the National Press Club in 2008 while Obama was running for president.

He said nobody reported on it due to threats from the Obama campaign.

'Nobody reported it not because they were squeamish about sex or drugs but because the Obama campaign said anyone who reports on this gets no access to the Obama campaign,' he said. 'So, they didn't report on it.'

'The amount of lying in the media about it was unbelievable.

'This happens all the time up and down government.'

Sinclair, who has spent time in prison for forgery, fraud and larceny, alleged that Obama, who was then a Senator, bought and smoked cocaine before having sex with him.

He also made another claim that the former president had another male lover and was connected to his death. These were detailed in Sinclair's self-published 2009 book 'Barack Obama & Larry Sinclair: Cocaine, Sex, Lies & Murder?'.

Sinclair, who served time in prison Arizona, Florida and Colorado, ran to become mayor of Florida town Cocoa in 2018.

He defended his allegations again during his failed campaign and said: 'I don’t need to say anything more.

'My book speaks for itself, and I do not backtrack anything that I said at that press conference.'

Carlson, 54, pointed to the accusation of Larry Sinclair (pictured) who alleged that Obama bought and smoked cocaine before they had sex in 1999

Carlson accused the former president's team of threatening to ban anyone who reported on it from access to the campaign

Sinclair, who has spent time in prison for forgery, fraud and larceny, alleged that Obama, who was then a Senator, bought and smoked cocaine before having sex with him

At the time, Sinclair was dismissed by the media as a man with an extensive criminal record 'with a specialty in crimes involving deceit'.

But Carlson insisted the allegations were true. He said: 'The Larry Sinclair thing, that definitely happened.

'I talked to Larry Sinclair about it. Definitely it happened.

'Larry Sinclair has been in and out of prison 40 years ago, he's got a criminal record by definition and he's poor, he's got a disordered life, he's missing a tooth.

'I think he has a record of deception but this story if you listen to it in detail, is clearly true.'

He added: 'It's not going to change the world that Barack Obama likes dudes, I think this was well-known.'

Carlson also pointed to a redacted 1982 letter Obama sent to his ex girlfriend in which he detailed his gay sex fantasy.

'Barack Obama said so himself in a letter to his girlfriend. That's Barack Obama's business. I am not attacking him for liking dudes,' the former Fox News host said.

Obama, then 21, wrote to Alex McNear in November 1982, with whom he had been in a relationship during his time at Occidental College in Los Angeles.

He delved into the topic of homosexuality and confessed that he 'loves making love to men daily, but in the imagination,' according to the previously-redacted portion of the letter, which was obtained by the New York Post.

Obama described homosexuality as a way to detach from the present and potentially evade the recurring theatrics of earthly existence.

'In regard to homosexuality, I must say that I believe this is an attempt to remove oneself from the present, a refusal perhaps to perpetuate the endless farce of earthly life.'

Former President Barack Obama's gay sex fantasy was revealed in a newly obtained 1982 letter to his ex girlfriend

Obama, then 21, wrote to Alex McNear in November 1982, with whom he had been in a relationship during his time at Occidental College in Los Angeles

He delved into the topic of homosexuality and confessed that he 'loves making love to men daily, but in the imagination,' according to the redacted portion of the letter

He admitted to a daily intellectual connection with men, but claims it was solely within the realms of imagination.

'You see, I make love to men daily, but in the imagination,' he said in the letter reported by the Post.

The letter, over 40 years old, was addressed to a former girlfriend and has resurfaced due to the extensive interview conducted by biographer David Garrow.

Obama explored the concept of an androgynous mindset, expressing his desire for a perspective that encompasses people as a whole, rather than segregating them into gender categories.

'My mind is androgynous to a great extent and I hope to make it more so until I can think in terms of people, not women as opposed to men,' he said.

Despite these confessions, Obama admitted in the letter that he has accepted his identity as a male and chooses to live by it.

'But, in returning to the body, I see that I have been made a man, and physically in life, I choose to accept that contingency,' he added.

Obama has been married to his wife Michelle, 59, since 1992 and share daughters Malia, 25, and Sasha, 22.

Obama has also come out in the past against homosexual marriage. He changed his view while in the White House, and helped celebrate the federal legalization of same-sex marriage in 2015

Obama has been married to his wife Michelle, 59, since 1992 and share daughters Malia, 25, and Sasha, 22

He has also come out in the past against homosexual marriage.

In 2004, Obama declared: 'I don't think marriage is a civil right,' and said he believed that homosexuality is 'not a choice.'

He changed his view while in the White House, and helped celebrate the federal legalization of same-sex marriage in 2015.

Carlson also hit out at the Biden Administration on The Adam Carolla Show and said they would do anything to win the election, including go to war with Russia.

'They are going to go to war with Russia, that’s what they are going to do,' he claimed.

'There will be a hot war between the United States and Russia in the next year.

'It's a political matter, they need to declare war footing in order to assume war powers, in order to win.'

He added: 'I think we could Tonkin Gulf our way into it where all of a sudden missiles land in Poland and the Russians did it, our NATO ally has been attacked. We’re going to war.

'If you are worried about that you have to put as much pressure as you can on the Republican House senate to force a peace which can be done.'

Full Story

Tucker Carlson claims Barack Obama enjoyed smoking CRACK and having gay sex - but that nobody reported it ahead of 2008 election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tucker Carlson Claims Barack Obama Enjoyed Smoking CRACK And Having Gay Sex..... by Racoon(m): 11:26pm On Sep 01, 2023
shocked Another scandal brewing up! The American and British as well as top European nation all have their dirty history but will always paints Africa's own as the worst because of yes men power drunk autocratic leaders that the continent is Cursed with.

Imagine the Nixongate, Churchhill gate and Monica Lewinsky scandals were almost secret until top political rumblings brought them to the fore. Even the CSU certificate scandal is another one. Just waiting until the West have seen that ECOWAS is helpless, then they will blew it up.

3 Likes

Re: Tucker Carlson Claims Barack Obama Enjoyed Smoking CRACK And Having Gay Sex..... by vowiski(m): 11:29pm On Sep 01, 2023
Re: Tucker Carlson Claims Barack Obama Enjoyed Smoking CRACK And Having Gay Sex..... by Nahunger(m): 11:37pm On Sep 01, 2023
His Anus His problem...

This world is not my home.

2 Likes

Re: Tucker Carlson Claims Barack Obama Enjoyed Smoking CRACK And Having Gay Sex..... by olisaEze(m): 11:40pm On Sep 01, 2023
I thought Americans were all cool with 🏳️‍🌈 why would the media deliberately silence the part that is supposed to appeal to voters? They don’t have a problem convincing African nations to sign same sex relationships into their laws, so much so that GEJ alleged in his book that the US supported his removal because he refused to sign it into our laws. Amazing that those same people might not want a leader with those traits! African leaders are yet to understand that there’s no such thing as a free lunch. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tucker Carlson Claims Barack Obama Enjoyed Smoking CRACK And Having Gay Sex..... by chopnaira: 12:01am On Sep 02, 2023
Sounds like something methhead Tucker would say.

2 Likes

Re: Tucker Carlson Claims Barack Obama Enjoyed Smoking CRACK And Having Gay Sex..... by kwyllancy: 12:04am On Sep 02, 2023
Odi Egwu..
Re: Tucker Carlson Claims Barack Obama Enjoyed Smoking CRACK And Having Gay Sex..... by AllenSpencer: 12:26am On Sep 02, 2023
Gibberish!

Tucker and the GOP always best with lies. Present the evidences and they will abscond!

Obama is not an American, No evidence
Obama is gay, No evidence
Obama is a Muslim, No evidence
Hilary Clinton had emails on her server, Nothing incriminating found.

Till date, The GOP is still searching for evidence for Biden’s corruption, but have already publicized it.

Always talking bullshit without evidence!

That’s how the idiot called Ted Cruz said democrats wanted to have a cap on beer consumptions!

Always throwing out conspiracy theories they cannot back up!

You need to be foolish to become a Republican!

That’s how one of the GOP idiots said space lasers were the cause of wildfires 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Even the grand idiot called Trump suggested that disinfectant be injected into humans to cure Covid 🤣🤣🤣. Same way he suggested that hurricane be nuked 🤣🤣🤣

Foolish sets!

4 Likes

Re: Tucker Carlson Claims Barack Obama Enjoyed Smoking CRACK And Having Gay Sex..... by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:44am On Sep 02, 2023
A.F. Branco Cartoon – Out With The Old
A.F. BRANCO on August 30, 2023 at 5:00 am

Michelle Obama 2024

Are they ready to let ol' Joe go and bring in Michelle Obama to run against Pres. Trump? Cartoon by A.F. Branco ©2023.

1 Like

Re: Tucker Carlson Claims Barack Obama Enjoyed Smoking CRACK And Having Gay Sex..... by franchasofficia: 6:42am On Sep 02, 2023
I knew it that that Mbaraki Mbama is a faj cheesy
Re: Tucker Carlson Claims Barack Obama Enjoyed Smoking CRACK And Having Gay Sex..... by b3llo(m): 8:39am On Sep 02, 2023
Abomination becoming acceptable and the new cool. Morality will soon go extinct
Re: Tucker Carlson Claims Barack Obama Enjoyed Smoking CRACK And Having Gay Sex..... by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:18am On Sep 02, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Tucker Carlson claims Barack Obama enjoyed smoking CRACK and having gay sex - but that nobody reported it ahead of 2008 election.

Tucker Says "We Have Proof Obama was Having Sex With Men, Smoking Crack..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAULxmSpwSo&t=527s

1 Like

Re: Tucker Carlson Claims Barack Obama Enjoyed Smoking CRACK And Having Gay Sex..... by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:23am On Sep 02, 2023
Tucker: "We Have Proof Obama was Having Sex With Men, Smoking Crack..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcRUUhu5o1Q

Tucker Carlson just made a MASSIVE revelation about Barack Obama - Is this true?!

1 Like

Re: Tucker Carlson Claims Barack Obama Enjoyed Smoking CRACK And Having Gay Sex..... by BlackAdam65: 12:17pm On Sep 02, 2023
this is old news every politician in the Democratic Party knows Obama is a closet homosexual and his wife is a transwoman EnyandHate

1 Like

Re: Tucker Carlson Claims Barack Obama Enjoyed Smoking CRACK And Having Gay Sex..... by keymatt(m): 2:28pm On Sep 02, 2023
The man who destroyed Africa and her strong man Mamour Gadaffi. To think that I celebrated Obama Bin laden's electoral victory in Nov 2008 is unfathomable.

3 Likes

Re: Tucker Carlson Claims Barack Obama Enjoyed Smoking CRACK And Having Gay Sex..... by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:31pm On Sep 04, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Also see:

Malia And Sasha Obama Loaned By Real Parents

1 Like

Re: Tucker Carlson Claims Barack Obama Enjoyed Smoking CRACK And Having Gay Sex..... by AllenSpencer: 3:43pm On Sep 04, 2023
BlackAdam65:
this is old news every politician in the Democratic Party knows Obama is a closet homosexual and his wife is a transwoman EnyandHate

Sigh.....

Making statement you cannot back up with evidence!

Okay! Mention one of his male partners, and tell us the father of the daughters!

One idiot like you already said his wife is a transgender grin grin grin

Where do you lots feed on all these conspiracy theories? Can you share the link with me!
Re: Tucker Carlson Claims Barack Obama Enjoyed Smoking CRACK And Having Gay Sex..... by AllenSpencer: 3:48pm On Sep 04, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Also see:

Malia And Sasha Obama Loaned By Real Parents

You should be ashamed of yourself!

Look at the conspiracy theories polluting your brains!

Do you know better than the GOP? If Obama had such skeleton in his cupboard, do you think the GOP would not have let all hell lose?

Which of Michelle Obama's academic records show that she at some point became a trans! What gender was on her birth certificate?

Try to use your common sense when digesting the conspiracy theories you read.
Re: Tucker Carlson Claims Barack Obama Enjoyed Smoking CRACK And Having Gay Sex..... by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:10pm On Sep 04, 2023
AllenSpencer:

You should be ashamed of yourself!

Look at the conspiracy theories polluting your brains!

Do you know better than the GOP? If Obama had such skeleton in his cupboard, do you think the GOP would not have let all hell lose?

Which of Michelle Obama's academic records show that she at some point became a trans! What gender was on her birth certificate?

Try to use your common sense when digesting the conspiracy theories you read.

Keep on drinking your Kool Aid, your eyes would soon be cleared. cool

1 Like

Re: Tucker Carlson Claims Barack Obama Enjoyed Smoking CRACK And Having Gay Sex..... by AllenSpencer: 4:12pm On Sep 04, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Keep on drinking your Kool Aid, your eyes would soon be cleared. cool

You just like the average Trumptard. Always spewing senseless conspiracy theories without evidences to back it up! You are not has fascist has Marjorie or Boebert. If it holds water, they would have taken it up before you!
Re: Tucker Carlson Claims Barack Obama Enjoyed Smoking CRACK And Having Gay Sex..... by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:13pm On Sep 04, 2023
AllenSpencer:

You just like the average Trumptard. Always spewing senseless conspiracy theories without evidences to back it up! You are not has fascist has Marjorie or Boebert. If it holds water, they would have taken it up before you!

Would you recognise evidence when you see it? undecided

1 Like

Re: Tucker Carlson Claims Barack Obama Enjoyed Smoking CRACK And Having Gay Sex..... by AllenSpencer: 4:19pm On Sep 04, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Would you recognise evidence when you see it? undecided

Show it!
Re: Tucker Carlson Claims Barack Obama Enjoyed Smoking CRACK And Having Gay Sex..... by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:36pm On Sep 04, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Show it!

You don't need to go far, just click on the hyperlinks in the OP including this one. cool

1 Like

Re: Tucker Carlson Claims Barack Obama Enjoyed Smoking CRACK And Having Gay Sex..... by AllenSpencer: 4:43pm On Sep 04, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

You don't need to go far, just click on the hyperlinks in the OP including this one. cool

See your life? grin grin grin

Even Youtube has taken down the video !

I will repeat again, try to be digesting sensible and verifiable news.
Re: Tucker Carlson Claims Barack Obama Enjoyed Smoking CRACK And Having Gay Sex..... by AllenSpencer: 4:51pm On Sep 04, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Your nightmare!

The person your morbidly obese buffon will NEVER be.

2 Likes

Re: Tucker Carlson Claims Barack Obama Enjoyed Smoking CRACK And Having Gay Sex..... by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:15pm On Sep 04, 2023
AllenSpencer:

See your life? grin grin grin

Even Youtube has taken down the video !

I will repeat again, try to be digesting sensible and verifiable news.

If you scroll down the thread you will find it. Do you now see why I said you wouldn't know what evidence is even when it hits you in the face? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Tucker Carlson Claims Barack Obama Enjoyed Smoking CRACK And Having Gay Sex..... by wowcatty: 6:12am On Sep 05, 2023
I did this story long time ago, no one believed it then, but now hehehe!

Wait till they link the killing of once famous fashion police to her saying Michelle Obama is a transgender.
Re: Tucker Carlson Claims Barack Obama Enjoyed Smoking CRACK And Having Gay Sex..... by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:21am On Sep 06, 2023
Beau Biden Had Larry SinClair LOCKED UP After 2008 Press Conference | Scandal Coverup!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFHvjpvTtoM
Re: Tucker Carlson Claims Barack Obama Enjoyed Smoking CRACK And Having Gay Sex..... by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:42am On Sep 06, 2023
Tucker Carlson INTERVIEWS Obama's 1999 EX LOVER! PROOF Obama Smoked Crack & S*X with Men!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDbmsKRFrTs
Re: Tucker Carlson Claims Barack Obama Enjoyed Smoking CRACK And Having Gay Sex..... by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:54am On Sep 06, 2023
IS SHE A MAN?! | The Truth Of Barack & Michelle Obama... *MUST WATCH*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waMMFcV4taA
Re: Tucker Carlson Claims Barack Obama Enjoyed Smoking CRACK And Having Gay Sex..... by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:15am On Sep 08, 2023
Re: Tucker Carlson Claims Barack Obama Enjoyed Smoking CRACK And Having Gay Sex..... by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:15am On Sep 08, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Tucker Carlson Interviews Man Who Claims To Have Had Sex With Barack Obama

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWaPz9KVN4c&t=40s

Tucker Carlson talked with Larry Sinclair, a man who says he had sex with Barack Obama.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The World's Most Powerful People. / What Is Really Happening In Syria? / Meet Donald Trump's Vice President - Mike Pence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.