Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Obidients And Their Journalists Should Consider Below Very Well. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients And Their Journalists Should Consider Below Very Well. (950 Views)

Tinubu Should Do This To Please Obidients And Igbos / Reno Omokri: It Is Impossible To Differentiate Between Obidients And IPOB / The Sad Paradox Of Peter Obi, Obidients And The Northerners. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obidients And Their Journalists Should Consider Below Very Well. by muykem: 3:57am On Sep 02, 2023
🌀Let those who are hailing and glorifying Military Rule in Africa and indirectly encouraging it in Nigeria know these facts before they go on a journey of self-immolation:

1. The Military does not rule by any Constitution but by decrees. There is no human right.

2. The Military does not tolerate the demand for "restoration of mandate". So let the case of Chief MKO Abiola teach you sense;

3. The military doesn’t tolerate agitation for the restoration of any Country; you will be killed if you try such nonsense. Let Adaka Boro's matter be your guide;

4. The military doesn’t tolerate agitation for "resource control". You will be hanged! I hope you still remember Ken Sarowiwa?

5. The military doesn’t know what is called Rule of Law. Go ask Femi Falana, PBAT, Chief Mike Ozekhome, Festus Keyamo, Olisa Agbakoba, Shehu Sani, etc

6. The military doesn’t understand what the court is. They are the court in themselves; So your so called *"All eyes on the Judiciary"* is not possible. So, borrow yourself sense!

7. The military doesn't tolerate any protest whether peaceful or not!

8. All form of protest and their organizers are treated as rebels. So, be warned!

9. When the military take over, all social media will be shut down. You won’t be twerking on your Instagram and TikTok anymore.

10. Military doesn’t tolerate media criticism. Rufia Oseni should ask about Dele Giwa case.

11. Military doesn’t rule at federal level alone, Allex Otti and Allex Wire will all go .

Therefore, before you prepare for madness, go and ask those who have ran mad before to explain in detail what is involved.

May God Bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria.🇳🇬👏🏾

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obidients And Their Journalists Should Consider Below Very Well. by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 3:58am On Sep 02, 2023
Obi and Atiku should forget about Presidency if Nigerian Army takes over power from Bola Tinubu.
Anybody that talks of mandate will listen to the music of Abiola in Prison.

I pity all those woke generation of Obidients and Atikulates calling for Military coup in Nigeria.
Most of them are Gen Z Indomie generation of youths.

Military Personnels don't think of politics like Obidients movement

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients And Their Journalists Should Consider Below Very Well. by tsdarkside(m): 4:34am On Sep 02, 2023
they are stvpid....military can even mask themselves to be democratic....

most of them dont read what happened with nigeria in the past with military leaders....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients And Their Journalists Should Consider Below Very Well. by bdon12: 5:39am On Sep 02, 2023
muykem:
🌀Let those who are hailing and glorifying Military Rule in Africa and indirectly encouraging it in Nigeria know these facts before they go on a journey of self-immolation:

1. The Military does not rule by any Constitution but by decrees. There is no human right.

2. The Military does not tolerate the demand for "restoration of mandate". So let the case of Chief MKO Abiola teach you sense;

3. The military doesn’t tolerate agitation for the restoration of any Country; you will be killed if you try such nonsense. Let Adaka Boro's matter be your guide;

4. The military doesn’t tolerate agitation for "resource control". You will be hanged! I hope you still remember Ken Sarowiwa?

5. The military doesn’t know what is called Rule of Law. Go ask Femi Falana, PBAT, Chief Mike Ozekhome, Festus Keyamo, Olisa Agbakoba, Shehu Sani, etc

6. The military doesn’t understand what the court is. They are the court in themselves; So your so called *"All eyes on the Judiciary"* is not possible. So, borrow yourself sense!

7. The military doesn't tolerate any protest whether peaceful or not!

8. All form of protest and their organizers are treated as rebels. So, be warned!

9. When the military take over, all social media will be shut down. You won’t be twerking on your Instagram and TikTok anymore.

10. Military doesn’t tolerate media criticism. Rufia Oseni should ask about Dele Giwa case.

11. Military doesn’t rule at federal level alone, Allex Otti and Allex Wire will all go .

Therefore, before you prepare for madness, go and ask those who have ran mad before to explain in detail what is involved.

May God Bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria.🇳🇬👏🏾
U sound foolish mentioning obidients.i am obidient n dont support millitary take over in naija.

5 Likes

Re: Obidients And Their Journalists Should Consider Below Very Well. by yommen: 6:17am On Sep 02, 2023
bdon12:

U sound foolish mentioning obidients.i am obidient n dont support millitary take over in naija.

Most obedients do support military take-over. In fact, most obedients are happy seeing bad things happen to Nigeria because failure Obi didn't win. Yes, I said failure because he was a failure a governor with nothing to show for it. I used to support him but switched when I realised Tinubu was a far better governor with a WHOLE LOT to show for it.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obidients And Their Journalists Should Consider Below Very Well. by Couldntfigurean: 6:48am On Sep 02, 2023
bdon12:

I am suprised you don’t know APC supporters,they eat and drink propaganda
They post fake news then Debunk it by themselves

3 Likes

Re: Obidients And Their Journalists Should Consider Below Very Well. by bdon12: 12:07pm On Sep 02, 2023
yommen:

Most obedients do support military take-over. In fact, most obedients are happy seeing bad things happen to Nigeria because failure Obi didn't win. Yes, I said failure because he was a failure a governor with nothing to show for it. I used to support him but switched when I realised Tinubu was a far better governor with a WHOLE LOT to show for it.
D problem wit u is that u dnt understand that half of obidients are not igbo.u really do tink all obidients are igbo becos m not igbo n know 10 other obedients that aint either

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients And Their Journalists Should Consider Below Very Well. by Max24: 2:14pm On Sep 02, 2023
bdon12:

Then you are a fake Obidients. The real Obidients support military regimes in Burkina Faso, Guinea, Niger, Gabon and Nigeria.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients And Their Journalists Should Consider Below Very Well. by helinues: 2:16pm On Sep 02, 2023
Toh

Only if they can comprehend this. Some of them have stopped reasoning things logically

2 Likes

Re: Obidients And Their Journalists Should Consider Below Very Well. by richidinho(m): 2:18pm On Sep 02, 2023
Any so called Democracy that cannot conduct a simple free and fair election should be scrapped

A democracy that increased fuel price from 197 naira to 650naira cannot be working for the people

A democracy that rendered the naira as the most useless currency in Africa cannot be the system of govt that the people needs

I can go on and on
Re: Obidients And Their Journalists Should Consider Below Very Well. by helinues: 2:21pm On Sep 02, 2023
Just wait as they will curse the hell out of the op while neglecting the message.

The uncultured kids dem

2 Likes

Re: Obidients And Their Journalists Should Consider Below Very Well. by Max24: 2:22pm On Sep 02, 2023
bdon12:

Then I put it to you sir that you are a fake Obidient! The real Obidients support military regimes in Burkina Faso, Guinea, Niger, Gabon and Nigeria. Evidence of this abounds on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients And Their Journalists Should Consider Below Very Well. by yarimo(m): 3:02pm On Sep 02, 2023
All Obidients are illiterate kids

12 Likes

Re: Obidients And Their Journalists Should Consider Below Very Well. by victory36(m): 3:24pm On Sep 02, 2023
Inasmuch as you are correct, you sound like we are not experiencing such today. Dozens of youths were killed at lekki toll gate not long ago, a sitting governor is punishing his lg chairmen for criticizing him and we have seen several intimidation and even bypassing of judiciary under our democracy. My assertion is military or democracy, it's the same charade that will be played as long as the mindset of those in power remains the same. PS: I'm neither obidient nor batist pls.
Re: Obidients And Their Journalists Should Consider Below Very Well. by solomto(f): 5:35pm On Sep 02, 2023
Story
Re: Obidients And Their Journalists Should Consider Below Very Well. by bdon12: 3:19am On Sep 03, 2023
Max24:

Then I put it to you sir that are a fake Obidient! The real Obidients support military regimes in Burkina Faso, Guinea, Niger, Gabon and Nigeria. Evidence of this abounds on Nairaland.
U hav no idea of obidients are so i wont waste my time.Obidient want d country to work.rule of law followd n thats all.not some millitary coup so tinubu looks bad.no matter wat democracy is better
Re: Obidients And Their Journalists Should Consider Below Very Well. by raskymonojendor: 4:03am On Sep 03, 2023
richidinho:
Any so called Democracy that cannot conduct a simple free and fair election should be scrapped

A democracy that increased fuel price from 197 naira to 650naira cannot be working for the people

A democracy that rendered the naira as the most useless currency in Africa cannot be the system of govt that the people needs

I can go on and on
This is a real Obidient grin
Re: Obidients And Their Journalists Should Consider Below Very Well. by ResidentSnitch(f): 5:17am On Sep 03, 2023
I almost threw up while reading the nonsense you wrote up there, so disgusting. You painted a picture of a grown man of say, 46 years, pathetically begging for love, or even worse . So nauseating.
Re: Obidients And Their Journalists Should Consider Below Very Well. by ican2020: 5:22am On Sep 03, 2023
Anyone who criticizes Tinubu is Obidient and you guys keeps on opening one thread after another with the same wicked malicious narratives

Are you guys not tired of hating others

I personally I don’t wish for any military takeover but division of the country so that you guys can only live with your tribesmen and women

And the last time I checked you haters have greater majorities in Us & UK yet you cast aspersions on others day in day out what a lowlife and jobless mentality
Re: Obidients And Their Journalists Should Consider Below Very Well. by creativehubb: 5:36am On Sep 03, 2023
I wonder if they think military will take power and give to Obi grin

Funny kids.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients And Their Journalists Should Consider Below Very Well. by raskymonojendor: 5:37am On Sep 03, 2023
creativehubb:

Funny kids.
That's what they are hoping and dreaming of.
Re: Obidients And Their Journalists Should Consider Below Very Well. by OhuDealer: 6:37am On Sep 03, 2023
The Obidient movement are an Anarcho Zio Marxist organisation modelled along the lines of the ANTIFA movement.

They are not interested in democracy nor rule of law and they certainly hate every religious creed.

They made their position clear during the campaigns that they wanted an interim government in place.

Why you guys are surprised about them now calling for military take over and an end to our democracy ?

They are ANTIFA in all ramifications and are sponsored and teleguided by Talmudists.

The moment Nigerians realize that this movement is a Neo-Liberal Communist movement the sooner we can take away the trash .

All Obidients deserve to be rounded up and have their backs behind a wall and shot.

This movement isn't new. Their grand parent organisation was the Afro-Marxist Zikist movement that led us where we are today .

1 Like

Re: Obidients And Their Journalists Should Consider Below Very Well. by OhuDealer: 6:54am On Sep 03, 2023
creativehubb:

Funny kids.

What they don't even know is that a military junta will first seek ways to unify Nigerians before a common identified and labeled enemy which the Obidient will naturally be universally accepted by all Nigerians as the main enemies.

The junta will seek to appease the SW and not the heebo. For if it seeks to allienate the SW like Abacha did in preference for the Ibo, it won't fly as the SW will go on full opposition mode.

So a military junta will see early that to distract and get the full support of Nigerians ,it will need to tackle and deal once and for all an already perceived common enemy which isn't BH or Fulani bandits as those ones still have some support among northerns but rather a commonly universally detested group which IPOB fits all bills.

A military junta will not spare a blade of grass rooting out IPOB in the SE. By the time the military is done sanitising the SE of IPOB Zionists it will move on to Obidient Marxists to continue using the SE as a common enemy to not only unite Nigerians but to set as an example of their full authority.

The Ibo man never ever thinks things through.

1 Like

Re: Obidients And Their Journalists Should Consider Below Very Well. by Max24: 9:14am On Sep 03, 2023
bdon12:

U hav no idea of obidients are so i wont waste my time.Obidient want d country to work.rule of law followd n thats all.not some millitary coup so tinubu looks bad.no matter wat democracy is better
Then you need to conduct a seminar for other Obidients because that's not the impression I get from their comments. One of them is always on every thread hating on anything Tinubu. His username starts with tay... So, sorry if I lump you up with ant-democratic elements.

1 Like

Re: Obidients And Their Journalists Should Consider Below Very Well. by creativehubb: 9:24am On Sep 03, 2023
OhuDealer:

What they don't even know is that a military junta will first seek ways to unify Nigerians before a common identified and labeled enemy which the Obidient will naturally be universally accepted by all Nigerians as the main enemies.

The junta will seek to appease the SW and not the heebo. For if it seeks to allienate the SW like Abacha did in preference for the Ibo, it won't fly as the SW will go on full opposition mode.

So a military junta will see early that to distract and get the full support of Nigerians ,it will need to tackle and deal once and for all an already perceived common enemy which isn't BH or Fulani bandits as those ones still have some support among northerns but rather a commonly universally detested group which IPOB fits all bills.

A military junta will not spare a blade of grass rooting out IPOB in the SE. By the time the military is done sanitising the SE of IPOB Zionists it will move on to Obidient Marxists to continue using the SE as a common enemy to not only unite Nigerians but to set as an example of their full authority.

The Ibo man never ever thinks things through.
Military junta will make it worse for their cause, military won't tolerate such dissent and insurgency, you are right on that. They are myopic, most are gen z, don't understand the idea of a military junta or witnessed it before.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients And Their Journalists Should Consider Below Very Well. by NotMagicBishop: 9:29am On Sep 03, 2023
If a military coup is announced today, it is only in the SE that it will be celebrated by ecstatic crowds pouring into the streets.

The first military order that will be issued will be to shoot at sight these same jubilant crowd.

Their eyes go clear fast.
Re: Obidients And Their Journalists Should Consider Below Very Well. by NotMagicBishop: 9:32am On Sep 03, 2023
creativehubb:

Military junta will make it worse for their cause, military won't tolerate such dissent and insurgency, you are right on that. They are myopic, most are gen z, don't understand the idea of a military junta or witnessed it before.

It's not just their Gen Z but all of them in that yeast.

Gen Z among them should be naturally anti military after witnessing first hand Operation Python dance .

But sense is very far from those people.

The only reason they are egging for a coup is because they all can not tolerate a Yoruba presidency beating their Ibo champion.

(1) (Reply)

The Laughable Character Known As Reno Omokiri / What Peter Obi Would Have Done Differently To Change Nigeria / The Story Of Killi-we, Nwachukwu The Nigerian Super Man (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.