Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

President Tinubu To Attend G20 Summit In India To Promote Investments - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu To Attend G20 Summit In India To Promote Investments (7829 Views)

President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) / Indian Government Invites President Tinubu For September G20 Summit / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu To Attend G20 Summit In India To Promote Investments by Paitor: 6:26am On Sep 02, 2023
Safe travels Mr President
Re: President Tinubu To Attend G20 Summit In India To Promote Investments by Chetas81(m): 6:28am On Sep 02, 2023
BRING MORE INDIA TO INVEST IN NIGERIA,AS OUR BROTHERS KEEP ON SPEND MONEY ON DUBAI OLOSHO AND QATAR ASHEWO, INSTEAD OF BUILDING SOME PRODUCTION FACTORIES, THEY WILL PREFER RIDING FERRARI ON A BAD ROAD OF NIGERIA, WITH ALL HUSHPUPPY FRAUDULENT MONEY HE CANNOT POINT OUT HIS COMPANY IN NIGERIA BEFORE HE BECOME PRISONER IN UNITED STATE 🦍

6 Likes

Re: President Tinubu To Attend G20 Summit In India To Promote Investments by 001Lagos: 6:30am On Sep 02, 2023
I wonder what will be going through the minds of the world leaders when the international drug baron walks in

Chei
Re: President Tinubu To Attend G20 Summit In India To Promote Investments by Tareq1105: 6:31am On Sep 02, 2023
callmevirus:
Hope he will answer the questions by himself not to share the questions

No be to go india be the problem
I still remember his Chatham House visit

Stale news.

I'm sure you're surprised that Tinubu is doing well.

The same Tinubu you Eluuupeee said was dementia is moving forward.

The same Tinubu Eluuupeee said he would soon die, he no gree die o.

The same Tinubu Eluuupeee said he would be traveling to France for medical every week, he no travel o.

Men are not God. Remember, whatever God had decreed would surely come to pass.

Let Atiku and Obi continue to chase shadow. Tinubu remain resolute to transform Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu To Attend G20 Summit In India To Promote Investments by Chetas81(m): 6:33am On Sep 02, 2023
EKONGKING:
Nigeria under tinubu is going in right direction,

Kudos to India and Modi for invitation for G20, as only host country can invite guest countries.

We need to learn and grow along with fellow developing countries .
you can't developed anything unless you have the mentality, kindly look at Singapore today, vision 2050 is already stand in Singapore, but the Nigerian citizen and her country don't have vision 2030, you supposed to understand that, modernization is not for the African citizen, only Egypt get it right, just little
Re: President Tinubu To Attend G20 Summit In India To Promote Investments by sharone21(f): 6:35am On Sep 02, 2023
Apart from this, we need to look into our visa types for foreigners.... The present visa types are self limiting that will not encourage investors or even digital nomads( that we can gain from even if not really from direct tax but from indirect tax/ VATS and their spending in our economy)..... We need an overhaul of this plus encouragi Ng easier/ faster residency permits even as we clean up within, in terms of improving security.... Imagine, even if Cotonou houses may be a bit more expensive than ours but a foreigner will enjoy it more I terms of cost rater than looking for only top areas to dwell in and pay so much service fees for electricity and security included .... A foreigner can live anywhere in Cotonou and still feel safe
Re: President Tinubu To Attend G20 Summit In India To Promote Investments by azikiweironsi(m): 6:36am On Sep 02, 2023
Tareq1105:

You cannot compare the economic Sense of Tinubu with Buhari. Buhari doesn't understand the economy at all unlike Tinubu that is a player.

Yes. Give it to him. This is a President.
So far, the man is moving unlike the former.
The so called messaih of other region is learning. He knows deep down in his heart, Asiwaju is performing, he cannot do better if he's on the throne.
Oya the children of hates and perdition, let the attack begin. It's in your gene.
You hate truth.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu To Attend G20 Summit In India To Promote Investments by Tareq1105: 6:36am On Sep 02, 2023
001Lagos:
I wonder what will be going through the minds of the world leaders when the international drug baron walks in

Chei

I know someday you would come out of this your entitlement sentimental mentality to the reality of Tinubu APC presidency and the earlier the better.

I guess you heard yesterday of the appointment of a 32 yrs old as DG CEO of NASENI.

Tinubu is interested in focused youths to run agencies and Parastatals.

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu To Attend G20 Summit In India To Promote Investments by Tareq1105: 6:38am On Sep 02, 2023
sharone21:
Apart from this, we need to look into our visa types for foreigners.... The present visa types are self limiting that will not encourage investors or even digital nomads( that we can gain from even if not really from direct tax but from indirect tax/ VATS and their spending in our economy)..... We need an overhaul of this plus encouragi Ng easier/ faster residency permits even as we clean up within, in terms of improving security.... Imagine, even if Cotonou houses may be a bit more expensive than ours but a foreigner will enjoy it more I terms of cost rater than looking for only top areas to dwell in and pay so much service fees for electricity and security included .... A foreigner can live anywhere in Cotonou and still feel safe

Work is ongoing in respect of our Tax Reform. We would get there.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu To Attend G20 Summit In India To Promote Investments by Kenmatt(m): 6:40am On Sep 02, 2023
I didn't go through.

So it means that we are still among the great twenty (20) of the World.

Wonder shall never end.
Re: President Tinubu To Attend G20 Summit In India To Promote Investments by GetSenseNow: 6:43am On Sep 02, 2023
I wonder why he's going for another one while the last one he went for, he only went for photo ops and to shine brown teeth
Re: President Tinubu To Attend G20 Summit In India To Promote Investments by Khyrvxjzy: 6:45am On Sep 02, 2023
Chochovini:
The Oraguntang looing acclaimed (First class) druggie from iragbiji.
Current WR holder for the most ugly president in the World.

u guys will soon fade away

i promise you

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu To Attend G20 Summit In India To Promote Investments by wildernessVoice: 6:51am On Sep 02, 2023
Our Agbado would sell
Re: President Tinubu To Attend G20 Summit In India To Promote Investments by Khyrvxjzy: 6:52am On Sep 02, 2023
brain54:
Busy…

Doing nothing. Buhari do pass this one.

So far nothing to show a different roadmap/template in place to fix the country.

We are still just rotating like a barber’s chair.

No forward movement!

how do you guys do this comfortable? i mean all this talk about tinubu

bro seriously abeg lets talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu To Attend G20 Summit In India To Promote Investments by wittywriter: 6:53am On Sep 02, 2023
Sprints3:
I wish I get money I go form my own military rebel unit with high tech that can access and breach any financial system and will hold government by their neck. Mandate them to help the masses or I either hack their financial system and gift the masses their money or stage a coup to oust yhe Government if they fail to fulfill the masses desire. Am pained kids are suffering

There is a better approach to hellping the masses if you are willing quote me with your digit in the thread on my profile ...

Wittyness

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu To Attend G20 Summit In India To Promote Investments by Khyrvxjzy: 6:55am On Sep 02, 2023
Bethel4Life:
how much are u buying fuel

u guys better stop because u are running mad already
am sure this madness have reduced on twitter but here haaaaa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu To Attend G20 Summit In India To Promote Investments by Khyrvxjzy: 6:57am On Sep 02, 2023
Goodlady:

Ask your ancestors!
As if it's today refinery spoil!
If you as a boy lack reasoning, then let your sisters teach you. I read comments like yours daily that's an exhibit of political pains from electoral loss.

big sister abeg teach them

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu To Attend G20 Summit In India To Promote Investments by ezeagu234: 7:03am On Sep 02, 2023
I hope this time Nigerians will hear him talk and not just departure and Arrival photos.
Re: President Tinubu To Attend G20 Summit In India To Promote Investments by Switruth: 7:09am On Sep 02, 2023
I hardly see other country’s presidents moving around the globe for a fruitless venture. At this point in Africa’s revolution BAT shouldn’t be leaving his seat to avoid stories that will touch his bum bum.
Re: President Tinubu To Attend G20 Summit In India To Promote Investments by callmevirus(m): 7:24am On Sep 02, 2023
Tareq1105:

Stale news.

I'm sure you're surprised that Tinubu is doing well.

The same Tinubu you Eluuupeee said was dementia is moving forward.

The same Tinubu Eluuupeee said he would soon die, he no gree die o.

The same Tinubu Eluuupeee said he would be traveling to France for medical every week, he no travel o.

Men are not God. Remember, whatever God had decreed would surely come to pass.

Let Atiku and Obi continue to chase shadow. Tinubu remain resolute to transform Nigeria.

I'm sure that you're buying fuel at 10# per litre because we the eluppes are buying it at 1000# per litre

I'm sure that you get dollar N1 per dollar because we the eluppes are getting it 1000# per dollar

Renew shege is not for us Whatever God has decree must come to past
Re: President Tinubu To Attend G20 Summit In India To Promote Investments by Cutehector(m): 7:30am On Sep 02, 2023
Apc inherited debt from APC and is complaining.
Re: President Tinubu To Attend G20 Summit In India To Promote Investments by RPG2020(m): 7:31am On Sep 02, 2023
Another disgrace 🤬 coming up

Stay tuned 😁
Re: President Tinubu To Attend G20 Summit In India To Promote Investments by simfrost90210: 7:33am On Sep 02, 2023
plaindealer:
[b][/b]

So proud and happy that Ii voted for President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, GCFR.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Clean and cover your mouth.... Flies are on it!
Re: President Tinubu To Attend G20 Summit In India To Promote Investments by shox(m): 7:44am On Sep 02, 2023
Investors coming to a country wey be like say we just fight war finish?

😀😀😀😀😀
The sure fdi is diaspora remittance and yahoo.

Yahoo money don even pass the crude oil money sef
Re: President Tinubu To Attend G20 Summit In India To Promote Investments by complexstuffs(m): 7:46am On Sep 02, 2023
Chochovini:

Bethel4Life:
Buhari attended more than these but where is Nigeria today?

Since thief.nubu issa illegitimate president, the country wont benefit from those outings

4tomandchi:
I hope him market him Sun glasses there. From the look of things the tribunal has been suffocated and nothing good can come out from them.

Atiku has admitted that PDP will bounce back again for me that’s a clear indicator that he has given up on the tribunal’s integrity to change the outcome of the stolen mandate.

callmevirus:
Hope he will answer the questions by himself not to share the questions

No be to go india be the problem
I still remember his Chatham House visit

Bethel4Life:
u voted for a drug dealer and Certificate forger 🤝😝

Tinubu have inherited IIGB0S and their hatred from the Hausa/Fulani. He will manage them for 8 years, and after that he will transfer them back to the north
it will go on and on like that for as long as God knows because they are our property,

They are an irritation that every president must inherit and deal with for 8 years before passing them to the next president .

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu To Attend G20 Summit In India To Promote Investments by manishsmo(m): 7:52am On Sep 02, 2023
It is the kind of information I have been trying to find. Thank you for writing this information. It has proved utmost beneficial for me...
https://www.indiatripdesigner.com/golden-triangle-tour-with-ranthambore.php
https://incredibleheritagetours.com/taj-mahal-sunrise-tour-from-delhi.html
Re: President Tinubu To Attend G20 Summit In India To Promote Investments by gloryman91: 7:54am On Sep 02, 2023
Your delegation nko ?
Re: President Tinubu To Attend G20 Summit In India To Promote Investments by Nolevel666: 7:55am On Sep 02, 2023
Tareq1105:

You cannot compare the economic Sense of Tinubu with Buhari. Buhari doesn't understand the economy at all unlike Tinubu that is a player.
We shall see.
Re: President Tinubu To Attend G20 Summit In India To Promote Investments by HeroicMeastro: 8:00am On Sep 02, 2023
Chochovini:
🤣🤣
You are insane 😂
Re: President Tinubu To Attend G20 Summit In India To Promote Investments by lagosrd: 8:00am On Sep 02, 2023
Going to being another archaic Keke napep technology. Mr president go to China and europe not India if all places.

Going to I dia could take you to Bangladesh, nepal and brutan
Re: President Tinubu To Attend G20 Summit In India To Promote Investments by omoyeni37: 8:01am On Sep 02, 2023
Chochovini:
Oloriburuku omo igbo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria To Produce 150 MW Of Electricity From Waste / We Now Know Why Nigeria Sells Electricity To Ghana / The Things We Crucified GEJ For Which Are Still Happening Under Buhari & MORE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.