Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Who Can Tinubu Appoint To Effectively Fight Corruption? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Can Tinubu Appoint To Effectively Fight Corruption? (171 Views)

Tinubu Appoint New CEOs For Refugees Commission, Social Investment Agency / President Elect, Bola Tinubu Appoint New Cabinets (more In Details) / Atiku Abubakar Plans To Fight Corruption - PDP Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Tinubu Appoint To Effectively Fight Corruption? by SadiqBabaSani: 7:19am On Sep 02, 2023
I believe that with the right person at the helm of affairs at the EFCC, Tinubu will not need DSS to be carrying out functions of another Agency.

DSS cannot convict Emefiele because they are in a busy body and meddlesome interloper territory.

Who will Tinubu appoint that can make EFCC as effective as NDLEA is at the moment
Re: Who Can Tinubu Appoint To Effectively Fight Corruption? by MrsTwrite(f): 7:25am On Sep 02, 2023
Nobody can take that role, each and every one of them is not to be trusted, they're all corrupt.
Re: Who Can Tinubu Appoint To Effectively Fight Corruption? by slimfit1(m): 8:39am On Sep 02, 2023
Sowore and he will still want to get Tinubu himself first you see where the wahala will start first.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Tinubu Appoint To Effectively Fight Corruption? by Isobug: 8:51am On Sep 02, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
I believe that with the right person at the helm of affairs at the EFCC, Tinubu will not need DSS to be carrying out functions of another Agency.

DSS cannot convict Emefiele because they are in a busy body and meddlesome interloper territory.

Who will Tinubu appoint that can make EFCC as effective as NDLEA is at the moment
Corruption de fight corruption?
He who comes to equity must be equity-laden. He must come with clean hands. With all the controversies surrounding his existence from place of origin to bonafide parents to age to Certificate to forceful possession of properties etc. Where will the person start?
Re: Who Can Tinubu Appoint To Effectively Fight Corruption? by papaeme: 11:40am On Sep 02, 2023
I can only think of 3 individual

1) Nnamdi kanu :
despite the terrorist tag on his name, his integrity and dedication is on another level ( I rate him 86%) tested and trusted " the problem is how to convince him to serve Nigeria and also he might even investigate the same people that appointmented him

2) sowore
he might just be who you are looking for ( I rate him 49%)

3) me
if the institution is independent, then I believe my rating should be 99%

(1) (Reply)

All Eyes On The Judiciary / EXPLAINER: Can Supreme Court Declare Rerun As Obi, Atiku Appeal Tribunal's Verdi / Atiku To Nigerians: Be Wary Of Tinubu’s Propaganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.