Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Earnings That Are Credited Directly In Your Bank Account - Fresh Innovation - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Earnings That Are Credited Directly In Your Bank Account - Fresh Innovation (3777 Views)

I'll Buy Your CORE DAO And Pay You Directly In Naira / This Is A Proof Of $200 Automated Earnings That Even A Novice Can Earn Without / How To Receive Foreign Funds Directly In Your Bank Account Without Hassles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earnings That Are Credited Directly In Your Bank Account - Fresh Innovation by obed4sure: 12:36pm On Sep 12, 2023
Lets invest on Avacado

am starting with $4.7

lets see how it goes

Re: Earnings That Are Credited Directly In Your Bank Account - Fresh Innovation by obed4sure: 12:41pm On Sep 12, 2023
our running trading investment.

if you can see - Something is happening.

Re: Earnings That Are Credited Directly In Your Bank Account - Fresh Innovation by SHEYOR(m): 3:45pm On Sep 12, 2023
Can i get ur watsapp contact

obed4sure:

Re: Earnings That Are Credited Directly In Your Bank Account - Fresh Innovation by obed4sure: 4:54pm On Sep 12, 2023
If you need update on Uccmarket product,
chat me on whatsapp
+234 8138 512 367
SHEYOR:

Can i get ur watsapp contact

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Earnings That Are Credited Directly In Your Bank Account - Fresh Innovation by obed4sure: 5:04pm On Sep 12, 2023
Avocado product done cool

if you are following me - you should be in profit by now.

https://clients.uccmarket.com/register/obed4sure

Re: Earnings That Are Credited Directly In Your Bank Account - Fresh Innovation by obed4sure: 5:07pm On Sep 12, 2023
But you still trade on it again.

Why is good to end trade and still retrade the same product if you want.

so that your profit will start adding with the new startup amount
; cheesy so thats the key to huge investment.

Invest - earn - dinvest - reinvest with big amount.
If you cant fund big trading amount.

Good luck guys!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Earnings That Are Credited Directly In Your Bank Account - Fresh Innovation by assortedbaby1: 5:11pm On Sep 12, 2023
Thanks alot
The system is good 👍 if one is able to know when to trade and when to cash out trade
obed4sure:
But you still trade on it again.

Why is good to end trade and still retrade the same product if you want.

so that your profit will start adding with the new startup amount
; cheesy so thats the key to huge investment.

Invest - earn - dinvest - reinvest with big amount.
If you cant fund big trading amount.

Good luck guys!!!
Re: Earnings That Are Credited Directly In Your Bank Account - Fresh Innovation by obed4sure: 5:30pm On Sep 12, 2023
Another profit made.

uccmarket is swrt
small small, money dey increase!!
is plenty!!!

Re: Earnings That Are Credited Directly In Your Bank Account - Fresh Innovation by obed4sure: 5:33pm On Sep 12, 2023
Dont forget we still get other products investments running.
Just register here https://clients.uccmarket.com/register/obed4sure
For updates - follow the thread
obed4sure:

Re: Earnings That Are Credited Directly In Your Bank Account - Fresh Innovation by Giftedzara: 5:54pm On Sep 12, 2023
this trading look so simple oooo!!! we go try am na
obed4sure:
Avocado product done cool

if you are following me - you should be in profit by now.

Re: Earnings That Are Credited Directly In Your Bank Account - Fresh Innovation by obed4sure: 9:43pm On Sep 12, 2023
is real and paying https://clients.uccmarket.com/register/obed4sure
Giftedzara:
this trading look so simple oooo!!! we go try am na
Re: Earnings That Are Credited Directly In Your Bank Account - Fresh Innovation by obed4sure: 9:46pm On Sep 12, 2023
As i normally say,
always use ROBOT.
as i applied ROBOT on the Avocado product.

The robot Dinvested when i was offline and i gain profits.
as you can see on the picture.

Re: Earnings That Are Credited Directly In Your Bank Account - Fresh Innovation by obed4sure: 9:51pm On Sep 12, 2023
Other products are still not coming up!!

The market is not actually favorable sha
but dont worry - If you invested on a product and the market value is going down.
Best thing to do is DO NOT SELL

it will rise again in due time.

I will still be checking on the products and if anyone is good for tonight trade.
i will still post here.
Enjoy guys

Re: Earnings That Are Credited Directly In Your Bank Account - Fresh Innovation by obed4sure: 9:55pm On Sep 12, 2023
All my fund is stocked on running products that are down in the market.

But let me try with my last balance on Pawpaw product

lets see how it goes.

Re: Earnings That Are Credited Directly In Your Bank Account - Fresh Innovation by obed4sure: 9:57pm On Sep 12, 2023
sorry guys
the way the market is moving - i dont think any thing good will come out today.

Please set your robot.
Good night all.

Re: Earnings That Are Credited Directly In Your Bank Account - Fresh Innovation by assortedbaby1: 10:02pm On Sep 12, 2023
Jesu all my money done hang finish. But I believe tomorrow Will be beta

1 Like

Re: Earnings That Are Credited Directly In Your Bank Account - Fresh Innovation by obed4sure: 6:37am On Sep 13, 2023
sorry
We pray today to be good
assortedbaby1:
Jesu all my money done hang finish. But I believe tomorrow Will be beta
Re: Earnings That Are Credited Directly In Your Bank Account - Fresh Innovation by obed4sure: 6:42am On Sep 13, 2023
If you set your robot as i said last night.
by now, your trade should end at profit for pawpaw product

also from the look of things, the market is coming up small small
Lets hope our previous market level up first.
enjoy guys
obed4sure:
sorry guys

Please set your robot.
Good night all.

Re: Earnings That Are Credited Directly In Your Bank Account - Fresh Innovation by obed4sure: 3:53pm On Sep 13, 2023
If you are following my thread you will understand better.
What happens is that!

When the value of the product is down - if you sell yours at the current value, you will loss your capital.
But if you wait and allow the value to go high again - then you will sell and gain profit.

Is like just a normal business .
where you buy product at a low price to sell at a high price - if the price of the product you already purchased goes down, normally you will not sell cos you will lose.
You will have to wait until the price goes high again. then you can sell and make profit

Hope this help
Acube23:

50 –43. That's reduction in capital due to market trend. If this is a phenomenon, you should not have sugar–coated people into believing that their money do not go down if prices go down.

Nevertheless, the project seem interesting.
Will try after some research...
Re: Earnings That Are Credited Directly In Your Bank Account - Fresh Innovation by obed4sure: 4:02pm On Sep 13, 2023
If you are following up.
please check your running products~~~

Market is changing now

Re: Earnings That Are Credited Directly In Your Bank Account - Fresh Innovation by obed4sure: 4:03pm On Sep 13, 2023
previous market that was stocked
obed4sure:
Other products are still not coming up!!

The market is not actually favorable sha
but dont worry - If you invested on a product and the market value is going down.
Best thing to do is DO NOT SELL

it will rise again in due time.

I will still be checking on the products and if anyone is good for tonight trade.
i will still post here.
Enjoy guys
Re: Earnings That Are Credited Directly In Your Bank Account - Fresh Innovation by obed4sure: 4:06pm On Sep 13, 2023
lets hope everything works fine before the end of today

The market is doing pretty good but slow
obed4sure:
sorry guys

Please set your robot.
Good night all.

Re: Earnings That Are Credited Directly In Your Bank Account - Fresh Innovation by obed4sure: 4:13pm On Sep 13, 2023
ROBOT has done it again

Tilapia Fish product ended in profits.
You can see from the picture.

Remember: [/b]yesterday it was very low and i know some people will be afraid or tempted to end the trade.
as i always say.
[b]DO NOT SELL

Leave it, it will rise again, is a matter of time.
The market is controlled by demand and supply.

Remaining the other product

Re: Earnings That Are Credited Directly In Your Bank Account - Fresh Innovation by obed4sure: 7:59pm On Sep 13, 2023
The trade on Rice product is a success now

Checkout
obed4sure:
lets hope everything works fine before the end of today

The market is doing pretty good but slow

Re: Earnings That Are Credited Directly In Your Bank Account - Fresh Innovation by obed4sure: 8:01pm On Sep 13, 2023
Traded on Beans product with fear but it ended well

Re: Earnings That Are Credited Directly In Your Bank Account - Fresh Innovation by obed4sure: 8:04pm On Sep 13, 2023
started with $100 within some weeks and now having $151.2786.

Uccmarket is swrt.

1 Like

Re: Earnings That Are Credited Directly In Your Bank Account - Fresh Innovation by obed4sure: 8:10pm On Sep 13, 2023
A new trade for Kernel oil Product

The minimum amount for trading the product is $84
So if you dont have such amount in your balance.
Look for another product or chat me up on whatsapp for info

My number is already on the thread, go through the thread

Re: Earnings That Are Credited Directly In Your Bank Account - Fresh Innovation by obed4sure: 8:34pm On Sep 13, 2023
New Update!!!

The amount you trade determines how your profit will enter.
i just noticed it perfectly.

Am ok with this one tonight.
Good night guys

Re: Earnings That Are Credited Directly In Your Bank Account - Fresh Innovation by obed4sure: 7:31am On Sep 14, 2023
good morning guys
which product are you going into today.

Am still watching the market
Will update you guys soon
Re: Earnings That Are Credited Directly In Your Bank Account - Fresh Innovation by assortedbaby1: 9:50am On Sep 14, 2023
Any update for product I can invest on today 😁👍
obed4sure:
good morning guys
which product are you going into today.

Am still watching the market
Will update you guys soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are Ponzi Schemes Dying A Natural Death / Wants To Start Importing Brand NEW Original Items From U.SA&CHINA Cheap Urself? / Alternative Building Technology(interlock Bricks) Real Comparative Cost Analysis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.