Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,330 members, 7,836,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

NLC To Begin Two-day Nationwide Warning Strike Tuesday - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC To Begin Two-day Nationwide Warning Strike Tuesday (14443 Views)

NLC Suspends 2-Day Nationwide Protest, Gives Reasons / NLC 2-day Nationwide Protest (photos) / Hardship: NLC, TUC Issue 14-day Nationwide Strike Notice To FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC To Begin Two-day Nationwide Warning Strike Tuesday by Burob: 10:07am On Sep 02, 2023
FOJEM:

Make you go school you no go hear!
Dis Agbero work no go fit sustain you for this 21st century!

grin
Hahaha grin With your Masters, Na PHD in wailing you ended up as on Nairaland?
Re: NLC To Begin Two-day Nationwide Warning Strike Tuesday by UnfairLife7(m): 10:07am On Sep 02, 2023
FOJEM:

Make you go school you no go hear!
Dis Agbero work no go fit sustain you for this 21st century!
grin
The riff raff say him boss na chairman of NDDC grin

1 Like

Re: NLC To Begin Two-day Nationwide Warning Strike Tuesday by ChristianMuslim: 10:08am On Sep 02, 2023
The bribe they collected last time has expired, they need another one, stupid union.. Asari is coming
Re: NLC To Begin Two-day Nationwide Warning Strike Tuesday by UnfairLife7(m): 10:10am On Sep 02, 2023
Burob:
Mr RONU the NDDC chairman grin

Hahahaha

Old cargo

1 Like

Re: NLC To Begin Two-day Nationwide Warning Strike Tuesday by ChristianMuslim: 10:11am On Sep 02, 2023
NLC should not worry, NA will come through for us one day.
Re: NLC To Begin Two-day Nationwide Warning Strike Tuesday by Burob: 10:11am On Sep 02, 2023
UnfairLife7:
The riff raff say him boss na chairman of NDDC grin
Former SSG, now Chairman, I no say that one go pain you well well, it is really an unfair life level 7.

Go find out SSG of which state, make you know say we Bendel no dey carry last for Nigeria.
Re: NLC To Begin Two-day Nationwide Warning Strike Tuesday by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 02, 2023
Burob:
By God's Grace, I fit feed you and your family, I go still train your children finish University. So dat Dem no go end up as Agbero like you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLC To Begin Two-day Nationwide Warning Strike Tuesday by VTJN(m): 10:18am On Sep 02, 2023
Burob:
When or where did I say I had a plan to rescue Nigeria, don’t let your frustration get the best of you.
please are you happy with the situation of things in Nigeria? You even went as far as saying government do not owe the masses. Are you for real or just doing what you are being paid for please? Like government do not owe Nigerians? Then why do we elect them into the office? To enrich themselves and family?

Let's assume you're evern the chairman of NDDC as you claim or even NNPC chairman. Does that mean you careless about the masses bro?

Don't you know you aren't safe as a rich man living with poor Nigerians? Do you want a situation where the masses will turn back against the elites?

I am not saying you shouldn't defend your government. It's your call to service. Please do that with conscience

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC To Begin Two-day Nationwide Warning Strike Tuesday by UnfairLife7(m): 10:20am On Sep 02, 2023
Burob:
Former SSG, now Chairman, I no say that one go pain you well well, it is really an unfair life level 7.

Go find out SSG of which state, make you know say we Bendel no dey carry last for Nigeria.
hahaha

Old miserable man dey wish himself better grin

You and your fellow RONUs are known to be agbero grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLC To Begin Two-day Nationwide Warning Strike Tuesday by dododawa1: 10:27am On Sep 02, 2023
😁😂🤣😁😁😁
Re: NLC To Begin Two-day Nationwide Warning Strike Tuesday by Judolisco(m): 10:30am On Sep 02, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Paper tigers. 🤣
they'll cancel d strike on Monday... Awon werey
Re: NLC To Begin Two-day Nationwide Warning Strike Tuesday by Uchesis: 11:16am On Sep 02, 2023
Merose:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num; Angela Ubi
G.TBank
You created this account today for the purpose of begging.
Why?

1 Like

Re: NLC To Begin Two-day Nationwide Warning Strike Tuesday by ufotunang: 12:01pm On Sep 02, 2023
This is good
Re: NLC To Begin Two-day Nationwide Warning Strike Tuesday by SmilingImabong: 1:23pm On Sep 02, 2023
angry
Next.
Wasted union
Re: NLC To Begin Two-day Nationwide Warning Strike Tuesday by carbony4red(m): 1:40pm On Sep 02, 2023
They want more funds to their accounts abi.....awon scammer aiye
Re: NLC To Begin Two-day Nationwide Warning Strike Tuesday by DeAnonymousGuy(m): 1:44pm On Sep 02, 2023
Judolisco:
they'll cancel d strike on Monday... Awon werey

Latest Monday night
Re: NLC To Begin Two-day Nationwide Warning Strike Tuesday by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:53pm On Sep 02, 2023
Stupid congregation led by a dwarf...

Ogun kill all of una there!
Re: NLC To Begin Two-day Nationwide Warning Strike Tuesday by kaychampion: 1:59pm On Sep 02, 2023
just dey play
Re: NLC To Begin Two-day Nationwide Warning Strike Tuesday by grandstar(m): 3:54pm On Sep 02, 2023
Tobinrobin:
The government don’t take them seriously because they’re so easy to pocket. Their top echelons are easy to bribe. I can’t believe they’ve not shutdown the country with a nationwide protest. Everyone is now buying fuel at 600, standard of living in a low income country has tripled yet there’s no outrage. We’re too docile in this part of the world.

It isn't as simple as it seems. Many accept the price increase. If an an election was held today, Tinubu might still win.

More importantly, Tinubu isn't someone you can push around. EndSars riots should be an eye opener. He will threaten the jobs of civil servants.

The people are hungry. They don't have the stomach for a fight.
Re: NLC To Begin Two-day Nationwide Warning Strike Tuesday by stevups(m): 4:55pm On Sep 02, 2023
Tobinrobin:
The government don’t take them seriously because they’re so easy to pocket. Their top echelons are easy to bribe. I can’t believe they’ve not shutdown the country with a nationwide protest. Everyone is now buying fuel at 600, standard of living in a low income country has tripled yet there’s no outrage. We’re too docile in this part of the world.

If you lead, we will follow you.

1 Like

Re: NLC To Begin Two-day Nationwide Warning Strike Tuesday by donhils: 5:22pm On Sep 02, 2023
They should stop bothering us with their fruitless strikes
Re: NLC To Begin Two-day Nationwide Warning Strike Tuesday by Tosign360: 5:24pm On Sep 02, 2023
NLC and Bribe are same
Re: NLC To Begin Two-day Nationwide Warning Strike Tuesday by dappydozzy(m): 8:16pm On Sep 02, 2023
Tobinrobin:

What you meant is cost of living, not standard of living.

1 Like

Re: NLC To Begin Two-day Nationwide Warning Strike Tuesday by ladychioma: 8:55pm On Sep 02, 2023
NLC, bunch of clowns
Re: NLC To Begin Two-day Nationwide Warning Strike Tuesday by Fearyourcreator: 8:56pm On Sep 02, 2023
UnfairLife7:
@Fojem

you should know that most of these RONU people are miserable and useless. They can say just anything to defend the useless government. I wonder if all of them taught Nigerians are foolish like them.

@Burob
Helinues
Fearyourcreator and other miserable RONUs. Majority if not all are old cargos in their 40s grin

Very miserable set of people. There's one called SWA, that one ugly like say tomorrow no dey grin
Cry cry baby... I know your goodness is attached to government... You go cry tire .. you go wait for government tire after you don waste your own life personally... Apoda
Re: NLC To Begin Two-day Nationwide Warning Strike Tuesday by Fearyourcreator: 8:57pm On Sep 02, 2023
Burob:
Quite obvious that you are frustrated, & you have chosen to blame your frustration on your fellow Nairalanders?
Why would one depend all their life on government performance ... That person has failed his or herself in life personally.. like it's crazy
Re: NLC To Begin Two-day Nationwide Warning Strike Tuesday by Fearyourcreator: 8:58pm On Sep 02, 2023
UnfairLife7:
A better and prosperous nation for all and sundry is what i crave for. I am not useless and miserable like Helinues who probably is in his 40s and fearyourcreator who is in his late 30svor 40s. Old miserable cargos

I don't want a country where the political class are rich while an average Nigerians cannot afford 3 square meal.

Very simple nitwits
Contest for a political post go do am ... Werey wey dey chop inside corruption dey point fingers ..
Re: NLC To Begin Two-day Nationwide Warning Strike Tuesday by Fearyourcreator: 9:00pm On Sep 02, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Helinues
Fearyourcreator and other RONUs

I guess NLC too are jobless? Since una excuse be say Nigerians are jobless that's why they're complaining about una emilokan hardship government
Subsidy you wan don die... If government start collecting tax normally like saner climes una like dey compare everything... You go don die by now.... I say it again... Your life is a mess ...
Re: NLC To Begin Two-day Nationwide Warning Strike Tuesday by AfonjaPriest: 11:47pm On Sep 02, 2023
Angela the fraudulent beggar is back!!!
Merose:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num; Angela Ubi
G.TBank
Beggar Angela Oyom Ubi, you have staged a comeback to your begging ways. Read from below previous posts of yours with different usernames:
Chiestar:
Acct num; Angela Ubi
G.TBank
Another
Shinestar2:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angelah
G.TBank
And Another
Bideni:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy
Acct num:
G.TBank Angela Oyom
Yet another
Rosemorn:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angella
Acct num:
G.TBank
Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
This person, known as Angela, has all these names for just one account in GTBank:
Ann, Anne, AngelaUbi, Anngela, Angella, Anna, Angela, Angela Ubi, Angelah, etc.
He is a serial criminal scammer and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
Go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.
Re: NLC To Begin Two-day Nationwide Warning Strike Tuesday by wasi9ice: 9:49am On Sep 03, 2023
I don't take NLC serious for anything at all,
The moment the FG adds something to their take home they will shut up and leave the majority Masses in excruciating pain ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria- The Most Populous Black Nation In The World / Patience Jonathan Calls For Peace In Rivers State / A Functioning Seaport And Economic/technological Revolution In The SE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.