Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,485 members, 7,830,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Man Arrested For Vandalising IBEDC Transformer In Ogun - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Vandalising IBEDC Transformer In Ogun (29405 Views)

Man Nabbed For Stealing IBEDC Transformer Parts / Man Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer In Ede-oballa Nsukka (video) / Oyo NURTW Leader Auxilliary Arraigned For Vandalising Tinubu, APC Billboards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Vandalising IBEDC Transformer In Ogun by Danielmegg(m): 9:52pm On Sep 03, 2023
Oxb90:
He is wicked
very wicked
Re: Man Arrested For Vandalising IBEDC Transformer In Ogun by Nigeriagood(m): 9:53pm On Sep 03, 2023
001Lagos:
Adewole adekunle

After they vandalise Lagos properties , Tinubu useless and foolish supporters will say it's the Igbos.

useless and foolish igbo 💀

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Vandalising IBEDC Transformer In Ogun by grandstar(m): 9:54pm On Sep 03, 2023
Evestar200:
Are you mistaking BEDC for IBEDC?

Probably o!
Re: Man Arrested For Vandalising IBEDC Transformer In Ogun by correctguy101(m): 9:55pm On Sep 03, 2023
Whitecoal711:
Enemy of development
He should be made to be working for the company for free with full monitoring and just be feed as punishment

grin
Wicked man grin

But, the punishment makes sense ...

I was expecting to see an electrocuted corpse when I entered the thread.

Glory glory, he was successful in his "doings" and also successfully caught...

Young man might be looking for kolos money.. smh

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Vandalising IBEDC Transformer In Ogun by Blackdisciple(m): 10:02pm On Sep 03, 2023
So this man stays at eleko Ajah and went to Ibadan to thief transformer em get mind oo

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Vandalising IBEDC Transformer In Ogun by Amaggedon: 10:05pm On Sep 03, 2023
ecolime:

He probably sells it to the Igbos cheesy
He should be proud of him self cheesy
Re: Man Arrested For Vandalising IBEDC Transformer In Ogun by Evestar200(f): 10:06pm On Sep 03, 2023
grandstar:

Probably o!
Because I know BEDC covers Ondo, Edo and Delta
Re: Man Arrested For Vandalising IBEDC Transformer In Ogun by grandstar(m): 10:08pm On Sep 03, 2023
Evestar200:
Because I know BEDC covers Ondo, Edo and Delta

Then I'm wrong.. Those guys are terrible.
Re: Man Arrested For Vandalising IBEDC Transformer In Ogun by Dayvidblue: 10:13pm On Sep 03, 2023
Burob:
Conspirators, las las na them go buy the parts from Adekunle.
Yoruba people sha!
I know of no other people with as much a knack for runing away from the truth and sticking to lies.
Every yoruba is a thief, this i can defend anywhere.
Re: Man Arrested For Vandalising IBEDC Transformer In Ogun by Decryptor(m): 10:47pm On Sep 03, 2023
ecolime:

Did this 20 year old miscreant use Igbo knife to slice his father's Winnie?

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Vandalising IBEDC Transformer In Ogun by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 03, 2023
Adewole Adekunle na one of the people wey dey shout: "E go favour me and my family" upandan!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Vandalising IBEDC Transformer In Ogun by nnamdi640: 11:13pm On Sep 03, 2023
Omoluabi on the beat, am sure he is a member of Yoruba ronu crew, instead of him to call Tinubu and asked for food rather he took the hard way

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Vandalising IBEDC Transformer In Ogun by DatNaijaGuy: 11:35pm On Sep 03, 2023
I wish he was electrocuted.
Very wicked act.
Imagine plunging the whole community into darkness for some few naira.
Re: Man Arrested For Vandalising IBEDC Transformer In Ogun by ufuosman(m): 11:40pm On Sep 03, 2023
Good as hand touch am
Re: Man Arrested For Vandalising IBEDC Transformer In Ogun by jimmyvic(m): 11:46pm On Sep 03, 2023
If power supply was steady, he wouldn't dare go close to the transformer talk more of vandalizing it....they don see IBEDC finish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Vandalising IBEDC Transformer In Ogun by RexTramadol1: 11:57pm On Sep 03, 2023
He should die by hanging.

Some of them came to remove transformer Cable too….. what kind of wicked humans are those?

They should be killed without remorse. The poorest of the poor will pay for what these kind of people are stealing.

They are not the only poor ones.
Re: Man Arrested For Vandalising IBEDC Transformer In Ogun by IjebuWarrior: 2:57am On Sep 04, 2023
He's definitely an Okoro man disguised as Yoruba. Na dem dey do dis kain stuff. Useless pple.
Re: Man Arrested For Vandalising IBEDC Transformer In Ogun by femicyrus(m): 4:59am On Sep 04, 2023
GuruboiNaija:

https://.ng/2023/09/02/one-arrested-for-vandalising-ibedc-transformer/
The title of the post should be corrected thus Man arrested for vandalizing community transformer in Ogun state.

Ibdec has not bought transformer anywhere since it establishment.
Every transformer you see within their control area were bought by the concerned community.
You can go and verify

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Vandalising IBEDC Transformer In Ogun by Westerhoffe(m): 5:13am On Sep 04, 2023
They'd attempt it… when there is no constant power supply. angry

femicyrus:

The title of the post should be corrected thus Man arrested for vandalizing community transformer in Ogun state.

Ibdec has not bought transformer anywhere since it establishment.
Every transformer you see within their control area were bought by the concerned community.
You can go and verify

Nothing to verify.
You're very right.
Re: Man Arrested For Vandalising IBEDC Transformer In Ogun by bewla(m): 5:33am On Sep 04, 2023
Alchemy528:
Not new to us
What of cart pushers in Lagos that remove almost all the barricade and holes cover in street and roads in Lagos what have you done to them

I guess to side has a coin
Re: Man Arrested For Vandalising IBEDC Transformer In Ogun by pendragonbladgo(m): 6:54am On Sep 04, 2023
Omoawoke2:
Shoot him dead and burn him to ashes

Very useless wicked fellow
For which crime?
Ahhhh, what about those producing fake drug or government officials who deliver substantial structures.

This is not a big crime nah...
Aba calm down

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Vandalising IBEDC Transformer In Ogun by BouquiLake: 7:15am On Sep 04, 2023
Its now that you know its your tramsformer... Mist are byt by the community thebtransformer is serving.ibedc never give anybody transformer.

quote author=GuruboiNaija post=125522931]

https://.ng/2023/09/02/one-arrested-for-vandalising-ibedc-transformer/[/quote]
Re: Man Arrested For Vandalising IBEDC Transformer In Ogun by hardon1(m): 7:18am On Sep 04, 2023
Off all things to vandalize, na come transformer. The guy get mind sha

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Vandalising IBEDC Transformer In Ogun by MEGAWATCH: 7:24am On Sep 04, 2023
ecolime:

IGBOS will always come in-between in any Yoruba man issues,

One day, Tinubu will probably sell his presidency to Igbos too.
Re: Man Arrested For Vandalising IBEDC Transformer In Ogun by clinician2x: 8:02am On Sep 04, 2023
Erudite miners

Re: Man Arrested For Vandalising IBEDC Transformer In Ogun by deavicky(m): 8:37am On Sep 04, 2023
Re: Man Arrested For Vandalising IBEDC Transformer In Ogun by Decacrown: 9:17am On Sep 04, 2023
Jail him. There is no difference between this transformer thief and online thief (Yahoo boy). Both criminals belong in jail.
Re: Man Arrested For Vandalising IBEDC Transformer In Ogun by GetSenseNow: 9:41am On Sep 04, 2023
Funflipper:

Without a doubt! Do you think that thief knows the value of those items?
hahahahaha......so adekunle is now so useless that he doesn't know the value of something he stole?
Adekunle might steal an item worth millions of naira and sell it to an Igbo man for 5k(which he's sure to spend on hard drugs).
Do you now see why education is important, and not owo mi da and agberoism?
Re: Man Arrested For Vandalising IBEDC Transformer In Ogun by kentokay71: 9:44am On Sep 04, 2023
na wah oh,we do not even get the light self,IBEDC is the worst disco in Nigeria
Re: Man Arrested For Vandalising IBEDC Transformer In Ogun by Evestar200(f): 10:01am On Sep 04, 2023
grandstar:

Then I'm wrong.. Those guys are terrible.
Very terrible
Re: Man Arrested For Vandalising IBEDC Transformer In Ogun by michaelwood7859(m): 12:27pm On Sep 04, 2023
I ordered this jacket from America Jackets and I must say I am amazed with the high quality and fit. You guys can also try it. https://www.americajackets.com/product/surprised-by-oxford-2023-rose-reid-black-jacket/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest Man With 3-year-old boy's Head In Abuja / Man Caught Stealing Air Conditioner (pic, Video) / 26-Year-Old Woman And Her Son Declared Missing In Ogun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.