Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Looking For A Ghostwriter? I can generate 3/5k Words of Fiction daily. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Looking For A Ghostwriter? I can generate 3/5k Words of Fiction daily. (865 Views)

20k For Outline And 5k Words Guaranteed / 20k For Outline And 5k Words Guaranteed / Theblessedman Wins June 5k Literature Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Ghostwriter? I can generate 3/5k Words of Fiction daily. by OnlyFiction: 9:36am On Sep 02, 2023
Hi
Looking For An Ghostwriter? I can generate 3-5k Words of Fiction daily, on any given genre. I also write Trendy Fun stories about celebs In Anglian English to attract readers and Future clients. Some of my fun works below.
For direct contact the number is 070 65 99 99 26

The Godfather Paradox

Now, it came to pass, In that period when men chose their rulers, after the reign of Lucky the son of Igbenedion. A certain man arose from the mount of Auchi whose name was Adams the son of Osho.

It was he who was the chief of the publicans and a leader of labour. Later he had become Governor over all the province. And adams abode as governor for eight years in Edo.

Behold, During his reign, the man Adams had excelled in speech and utterred many fierce and lofty words.

And his oration was honey and wine to the hearts of the people.

He ruled the city with a mighty hand and prophesied with a loud voice unto the four walls of the cities; the North, the South, East and West, saying;

“Woe unto the godfathers and naysayers and oligarchists, to the men who have exalted themselves over this city as gods over men. “Again i say woe onto them. “For as the day wipeth out the night, I Adams the son of Osho, shall flush out their reigns, and seize their loincloth.

“With a heavy rod shall i chase them out, and they shall run. I shall break their brass gates, and set their iron bars asunder. And it was so.
That at the end of the Eight year, wherefore Oshomole was to complete his reign, a man called Godwin the son of Obaseki had exalted himself saying ” I will be Governor.
At the same time, Iyamu the son of Ize had also exalted himself and said i will be Governor.

Adams had looked up the face of Obaseki and took his hand and kissed it and spake with a voice saying “Fear not, for i am with you, oh thy faithful servant, I shall bear you upon my wings, thy mouth shall speak good tidings, and in my stead thou shalt reign.

And it came to pass, that when the due season for contest came. Adams and Obaseki went together in one accord, to the outskirts of the cities to the tabernacles, to the villages, and to every field.

Lo, Oshomole had held his companions hand saying with a loud voice;

“Oh cities of Edo hear ye my counsel, Oh land of my inheritance bear thy comrade’s witness, for this is the man whom thou shall vote for a faithful and just man!
“Begone from the man Iyamu for he is vain and double faced.
Cast not thy votes for him for his mouth is slack.
Ye! He has put on the loincloth of a saint but his heart is darker than widow’s ash.
Withdraw your firstborne sons, from him, for he dines in the devil’s cult.
Withdraw thy daughters, for he is a deformer!

And it came to pass that many people had hearkened unto the voice of Osho the son of Adams.

And on the day of reckoning more votes had been casted for Godwin than for Iyamu and he had be crowned governor to reign in Osho’s stead.

Behold, at about the second year of the reign of Godwin, and like a dream of the night, after the feast of the old year, the new governor and old governor saw discord together.

The new Governor had called upon the people saying.
” He wants Your gold and Silver and I said nay!!!. No man shall be god over this land, for this is the very cause ye fought for in your reign, and i say it shall stand.

And when it came to the ear of Adams the son of Osho what the new governor had done. He had cried with a loud voice..
“A traitor is on the throne!!. therefore shall my eyes not be allowed to behold the ungodly stand in judgement for long. For yes! He has bitten the finger that fed him bread. And his rainment must be seized!. Another four years thou will not go!

And Godwin the son of obaseki had responded, “I shall go another.

On the fourth year on the month and on the day when A new adversary was to be chosen to travail with Obaseki. Iyamu had comeforth and said “here i am, i will go. And adams spake softly saying ” I am with you.

Now the people of the city had rent their clothes and thrown forth their voice in desolation saying to the Adams the son of Osho, who shall we go with?. Whom shall we believe? For the Lord God is not the author of confusion, a man whom ye called a leper yesterday, how turneth he now an angel? And the one whom ye called a messiah the day before how turneth he now leper. For dignity is not like the sun that comes and ago. Or like the leopard spots, or like the stars, or the changing seasons Dignity is like the world of the lord that endureth forever.

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Ghostwriter? I can generate 3/5k Words of Fiction daily. by OnlyFiction: 11:36am On Sep 02, 2023
Bubu

A great tall man Once rose from a small shed in Daura in Katsina. His face was finely cut and his nose was firm. And his gait was steady. At his birth bed, his mother had tended his hair. And it was his father who had gazed at his face and kissed his fore skull and had called him Buhari. Which means, “One who comes from Bukhara, a city in ancient Persia.
And the boy Buhari grew into a fine teenager with a heart of stone. His arms rarely fatigued, neither did his eye ever faint at the sight of blood.
At the feasts, it was he who butchered the lambs, and watch them bleed to death. It was he, who knocked and slew the fowls and watch them whimper and squirm in half life before they kissed oblivion. It was he who guarded the young maidens.
His young heart nursed a grave ambition, that ancient primal desire of the warrior king, that thirst to conquer, to subdue to protect and to rule.

When the boy played at the fields, his playthings and games where different from other lads. He would sometimes carve for himself little cross bows with sticks and petty arrows from dry wood. And toy guns from rust metal. He also recited psalms;
“I am not like other men. I am a borne soldier and a borne king. For while i was yet in my mother’s belly i was chosen. I was borne to rule.
Many years later he traveled to the city of Aldershot in England and Schooled and trained. He became a lieutenant and platoon commander of an infantry battalion.
Later when he had come back home after years of books and training and practice. He gathered fellow soldiers and country men saying unto them;
‘Unworthy men are ruining our country and spoiling the land of our fathers. Shall we watch them?
No! they replied
Shall we fold our hands while these vandals shit on God?
Again they replied No.

So Buhari and other young officers, armed themselves to the teeth and took part in this coup. And overtook the government and the General and leader at the time was expelled, and behold his name was Aguiyi the son of Ironsi.
Another man took his place, and his name was Yakubu the son of Gowon.

Some years after the war of secession, and after Buhari himself had become a general in the army, the soldier struck again. He headed the coup that expelled another ruler called Shagari by name, who was voted in by democracy. After then, he declared himself the king and head of the Nigerian states.

“Hear me O people of the Niger. Be calm, for I have now ceased power. I am Muhammadu Buhari by name. I am young. But my eyes bleed at the sight of the sins that these men had wrought on our nation. They feed fat on our collective gold and have made tenths for themselves from our treasury and their hands have been stained and soiled by corruption. Therefore i hired men of like minds and in the night we bonded these strong men and held them captive, and have now ceased control. Now i say and declare. WAR AGAINST CORRUPTION!!
WAR AGAINST INDISCIPLINE!!

And the multitude responded yay!!

After a shortwhile another General had plotted a coup, his name was Ibrahim the son of Babaginda. And the coup he had plotted angainst General Buhari had succeded, and he too was expelled and pushed out like his predecessor.

Hence the heart of the man Buhari was filled with anger and rage and he indeed vexed a great vexation and wrote psalms;
An abomination hath seen the light
A borne king has been dethroned.
But a tree is a tree and a shrub is a shrub.
For ye the elephant will not throd the earth like mere mice
Nor the peacok like the land fowls.
A prince’s horse will not be mounted by the beggar.
I came because the whole world was sick with kwaraption.
And now the son of man have been pushed out like a commoner, i fear that the nation will go back to lick it’s vomit. I fear for vanity.
Yes Indiscipline is vanity and kwaraption is affliction to the spirit.
I will be back.
I shall come back.
And my rightful place shall i take. He said

2 Likes

Re: Looking For A Ghostwriter? I can generate 3/5k Words of Fiction daily. by jibovico(m): 1:48pm On Sep 02, 2023
interested. Will message you. I hope you are authentic.
Re: Looking For A Ghostwriter? I can generate 3/5k Words of Fiction daily. by OnlyFiction: 3:59pm On Sep 02, 2023
Seun Osewa

And it came to pass in the far of land of Songo. Came a certain young man of the name Ouwaseun the son of Osewa. For on the day of his birth his father had turned to his mother saying He shall be called “Oluwaseun” For God has given me a reason to smile. Then, he had lifted him with both hands saying; ‘Thanks be to the Lord God of Adeboye for he had filled my mouth with singing and my mouth doth speak good things. So “Oluwaseun” meant “thanks be to God Almighty.
And Behold Seun grew up in the sight of his father and mother. He was comely in stature and the fair maidens, desired him for an husbandman. He excelled in learning and his mind was of great cunning. His eyes asked a thousand questions, and his mouth ten thousand.
One day, in the evening while his father Yomi and his mother and his sister and his brother and all his household dined at table, eating, drinking and making merry. His Father had again raised his hand has he had done often times and spoken with a loud voice saying, Blessed be the Lord God of Adeboye, of Kumuyi, and oyedepo, for he hath not causeth his servant and his household to hunger and thirst after bread and wine. For he had filled our bellies with amala, and our peppersoup runneth over. Then Seun answered unto him saying, “Baba if thou permit, may i ask thee a question? And his father’s countenance was upon him. And he responded saying ‘yea i permit thee, Then Seun began to speak softly saying;
” Before and Since my birth Oh father thy mouth hath spake always about the Lord God. And my mother’s mouth doth indeed bless the heavens seven times. I beseech thee, that thou show me the Lord God, that i may see him, and touch him.and know that he is there.

And He’s father answered saying; ‘Son, I chastise thee in the name of the Lord, no-one can see the Lord nor touch him, for the Lord God is not a man, that thou toucheth and feeleth. He is a spirit and a flaming fire, and his voice is the voice of a thunder, the whites of his eyes, is a stream of lightening. Who is that man that would behold the countenance of the Almighty and live to tell it. That mighty one who’s sits upon the sphere of the earth and the Sons of men, lay postrate as grasshoppers. Bless The Lord. Son, I say Oh Bless the Lord.

But Seun listened to his Father with all his keenness with all his soul, but in his heart he did not believe.

Then the day came when all the teenagers where to gather at the sanctuary to be filled with the Holy ghost. Behold, Seun was amongst them. Their teacher stood on the exalted altar and ministered unto them with great power saying; ‘Just like the day of Pentecost at the fellowship of the apostles in the upper room. The spirit of the Lord God is going to descend on thy foreheads like cloven tongues of fire and thy mouths shall prophesy and utter a thousand tongues.

And it was so, that when all the host of teenagers began to speak in strange dialects and tongues. Lo, Seun’s mouth spake nothing. He closed his eyes, and breathe a great breathe and desired his mouth to move on its own accord. But his mouth spake nothing. Then the teacher saw him and beckoned on him, and urged him on saying son Open thy mouth, and he will fill it. So Seun tried One more time, But His mouth spake nothing. After this nothing else was said.

After noon, When he got to his portion of his tenth, he looked to his right and to his left, and opened his mouth. But still his mouth spake nothing. So went to the orchad, and looked at the sky a long time. Then he turned south and when he got to his bed chamber he began to write on his papyrus paper with an ink tube that bore a gold-holder.

These are the Articles of Seun The Son of Osewa, As he wrote On his Bed chamber.

Is this grief? My soul is full of questions. And all the days of my life my thoughts sought the Lord God whom my father and mother and my betheren serveth. Where is He? For they say THERE!!! He sits in heaven above the clouds, hence i lifted my eyes unto the heavens, towards the firmament and behold i saw nothing.
Others said HERE!! He lived in my heart…Beneath my flesh. Hence i breathe a great breathe and still, i felt nothing.
Then again they said to me open thy mouth to speak his language. For yea, It is the Lord’s tongue, so i opened my lips yet my mouth spake nothing
So in anger I threw a question at the four winds!!! saying Has the world gone mad!!? and am i the only sane? or am i a lone madman in a sane world?. For how can men worship whom their eyes and hands can neither see nor touch. Am i a borne blasphemer? or a pagan.? Does my many questions mean i love sin?. Is it because i listen to Hitchens the son of Christopher and to Richard the son of Dawkins or Sam the son of Harris. Because their words are trustworthy and full of wisdom? Maybe so.

For Today i Pronounce, and i ask the birds of the air, and the ocean and the lands and the walls and the rulers in high places and low places to bear me witness because i no longer believe, or want to believe. For there is nothing to believe.

Then after a little season and a little while
Seun left his fathers house to study books on the crafts of wires and of metals and of the inguenity of steel and to gather knowledge on the science of netwok and the high talents of programming. in another Region. And on his fifth year he had departed from his school to the wilderness because His own voice had spoken to him, Saying;
” Get thyself a quiet place to reason.for thou shall build me and thy peoples a new land with thy craftiness on thy software of cunny. Where men from all the corners of the world shall gather and talk, and behold, no one shall see the other’s face for they shall all be anoynymous, and all that they shall say shall be in writing, and this New land shall be called Nairaland Because it shall be a land to the Naira. So that it shall come to pass as it was prophesied many years ago by the prophet. Saying “Behold voices spake without faces in a strange and far away Land”

Lo and behold when Seun had done this, the sons of men had rejoiced over his forum. And they had said one to another, saying; blessed be the Lord God Of Nigeria, for he had indeed given our voices a place.
lo and like a dream of the night, the sons of men pitched their tents on the forum and multiplied greatly from, Ten to Ten thousand, and Then to millions and as their numbers grew, so did seun’s wealth, his barns never lacked yams, his goats bore threes and his hens hatched nines.
That was how the Land of Naira came to be through the hand of Seun. But unto this very day, Seun still shares not the faith. Selah.

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Ghostwriter? I can generate 3/5k Words of Fiction daily. by OnlyFiction: 5:18pm On Sep 12, 2023
Reach me.
Re: Looking For A Ghostwriter? I can generate 3/5k Words of Fiction daily. by OnlyFiction: 11:24am On Sep 13, 2023
Read
Re: Looking For A Ghostwriter? I can generate 3/5k Words of Fiction daily. by OnlyFiction: 9:30pm On Sep 13, 2023
More stories coming up
Re: Looking For A Ghostwriter? I can generate 3/5k Words of Fiction daily. by OnlyFiction: 4:06pm On Sep 16, 2023
More
Re: Looking For A Ghostwriter? I can generate 3/5k Words of Fiction daily. by OnlyFiction: 8:52pm On Sep 20, 2023

MORBID Fame

And it came to pass in the Nigerian industry of Arts and Music a young man from the state of Lagos sojourned amongst mortal men. His name was Naira the son of Marley. He was of a slender frame and the hair on his head fell in twisted locks of dread like the Samson of Olden times.
However unlike Samson who rode on the strength of his right arm to conquer and deliver Philistines for glory and fame. Naira the son of Marley relied on the power of his heavy voice and strange tunes. Tunes that made the son of men yearn for the pleasures of this world, it appealed to their desire to conquer the buttocks of women and drink strong wine and smoke the glorious hemp of the country side of India. So thus like Samson, Naira's fame also spread abroad from state to state and country to country, his chambers were filled with gold and his neck with silver and precious stones. His waist had no belt yet his cupboards were filled with a thousand trousers.
Lo and behold many parents said one on to themselves let us send forth our sons to learn and tarry under him like Joseph in the house of Portiphar for this man bears glory in his right hand and power on the left.
So it was, that a lone father of a certain young man whose name was Moh the son of bad, journeyed forth like Nicodemus under the cover of night to the palace of Naira. Now, when Naira beheld the face of the man's son he covered his face and shouted at his father: 'What is this that you have done? Why have you brought before me a man that carries the noon day sun on his forehead?' Or has thou come to render me blind? But Moh knelt down and spake softly unto him saying, it is not so my Lord, I pray thee, right from the day of my birth, My father and my mother, my step mother, my brother, sister and all the host of my kinsmen all call me the light, My Lord if it pleases you thou may address me as Imòle which is the light.'. And Naira marvelled at the young man and said; 'what meaneth these things?' So he tested him and said; 'sing me a song.' and Moh immediately responded with a Melodious tune and when Naira heard the sound of his music, he said! 'it is like sweet smelling savor, indeed I shall call you Imòle. Come under my wing and be with me. For I have taken I liking for you.' When he had said this Moh's father jumped and rejoiced and sung a song unto the Lord saying[i], 'A great light has emerged from my loin and through him my darkness will be rolled away like a carpet.'[/i] And outside the palace he built a small tenth unto the Lord and called it Imolède.

And Naira indeed took Moh under his wing and of a true thing he noticed that the boy was special, for it was as though the hand of the Lord was upon him. His songs also travelled wide that it was hard to believe that it was a novice who had sung them. Thus when the people listened to his music they would say 'Oh Naira has sung yet another one.' Hence the songs of Moh travelled than his own face. People knew his songs more than they knew him.
One day after many months, Moh ran out into the open streets and rented his clothes and shouted at the top of his voice.
' Hear me oh Nigeria, for I can no longer bear, if I die, know that my master is the killer.'
But when people heard this they scratched their head and said unto themselves; who is this man again? and what are these things from his mouth? for we know Naira and the works of his hand, and the only thing he has ever killed is the beats of his music. but again we shall wait for his Master's mouth for we do not believe this man.' Only one man came out and said 'I believe him.' His name was Bella the son of Shmurda
And when his master finally spoke on the matter he said.
'People of the world take the words from that man's mouth with a pinch of salt, for he is an addict, who smokes better than even I. He drags hemp in the day and ice at night, even the words of his songs he no longer knows.' And it so it was that more people believed the Master more than his servant.

'Moh the son of bad, left his master's house to work on his own accord. Even so he still reasoned within himself saying; what shall I do to make the world believe me? For my words hold know substance before these people. Indeed the testimony of the poor is vanity, and wisdom of the voiceless is regarded as folly. so he concluded saying I shall sing more songs and tell my story in them. And so he tried, he sang Peace and Feel good and Beast and peace but those that heard only groved to the melody of the sound, and the others still did not believe.
After many months News came to the world that Moh the Son of Bad had indeed died, and confusion immediately besieged the world. What is this? They asked one on to themselves, who killed him? And others screamed, oh he was far too young! No, to the bottom of this we shall get.
Behold some moments after his death, men and testimonies from different corners of country began to arise. Many of them spake softly saying indeed the testimonies from the mouth of the dead man is indeed true. His friend did not tell a lie and his death was not empty handed.
And shock shook the whole industry; what is this that has come upon us? And how doth the lie of the living become truth in death? What shall the father say and the mother. Many a people went back to play the words of his songs and shout oh, Was it him who sang this? Oh was it him who wrote this?. Oh I thought this was Naira. Was this truly the face to this song? Thus the man Moh became more famous in death than in life
And many stood up in their hundreds thousands to mourn renting their clothes, and many mothers cursed marley with the curse of the breasts. And the men swore potent threats at him. And the nation screamed for Justice, and craved for whatever else lay hidden in the secret to be brought to light. That same light that made the man Moh name himself Imòle, for like the son of man, he had perished so that the grave darkness and fearsome secrets in his industry be revealed. And so it is unto this very day both the young and the old the husband man and the fairmaidens are all screaming for Justice, and Yea Justice shall prevail.
Re: Looking For A Ghostwriter? I can generate 3/5k Words of Fiction daily. by OnlyFiction: 7:35pm On Sep 22, 2023
Fiction Only

WIKE And PORT- HARCOURT (The Ugly Irony)

A great Port city surrounded by a hundred rivers flourished. And the inhabitants of it were called the people of Port Harcourt for that was name of the man who forebore the old vison. And when the people noticed that the hand of the Lord was upon their dwelling place, multiplying their rivers and making the port grow richer and richer,
they gathered together under the cover of night and named the place the State of Rivers and as for the Port, they called it; The Port of Harcourt. So that the name will be for them a symbol of their sure possession and ward off the evil eye of the devourer and the invader and if the evil eye persists, the power of the name shall cut it asunder.
And it came to pass that when it was time for the people of this rich city to elect a new king to govern the affairs of the state, they said amongst themselves 'Who shall rule us now?. For the previous governor had betrayed us with a kiss, like Lazarus, he had sold us out. He had broken into our treasury, and transported billions and billions of our gold to fuel the ambition of a man who we barely know, a man who was not from us. That same Northerners man who had risen to become president of the whole nation. Yea the man Rotimi had whispered to himself saying;
'If only I travail a little while as a kingmaker then surely and in due season even I will become king.
Because of this, the people of Harcourt had knocked their heads together and joined their hands to swear an oath under the heavens saying;
'Never again shall a man like Rotimi rule us.
A man who dances to the tune of strangers in the night and feigns loyalty to his kindred In the day
A man who can lick the spittle of the destitute in pursuit of favour
A man who would dine with the devil and shit on the name of God, Never again!'
The people swore and gnashed their teeth.

So on the self same day of the election, when the host of the city casted votes one by one. The man who had taken the majority of the votes was a man by the Wike the son of Nyesome. The youths and Old men leaped for joy all of them shaking their heads in approval saying like Abraham[i] 'We have indeed seen and chosen well.'
For here comes a man who is nothing compared to the former: like a lion his heart is full of courage and his legs turnerth not for any.
He is not a double faced man who would say one thing with his heart and another with his mouth.
His yea is yea and his nay is nay. He is not a man of eye service.'[/i]
And it was exactly as the people had described. For indeed the man Wike ruled the people of Harcourt with a heavy hand, like a strong man he never allowed the decrees of his mouth to come to him void.
When he moved about the city a jolly band of praise singers escorted him, singing psalms.unto him, his praise name was the Wicked Wike.

When the time came for Wike to address his people he climbed up the podium speaking boldy with a loud croaky voice
Saying;
'My people, my people thanks be to God and to you for chosen aright. All my promises to you I shall fufill, a thousand flyovers to your right hand and a thousand to your left and together we shall drink strong wine and smoke in the morning.
I shall never fellowship with the party of my predecessor, a party of vile cancerous men, by the works of their hands our Nation is perishing, and by their hand our state had almost crumbled I warn you to resist them but Yea! The will of the Lord shall prevail.

And it came to pass that the man Wike continued to talk in this way about his predecessor and the whole nation rendered sounds of applause to him calling him a bold and a fearless man.
After many seasons the set time for the national election had come. And immediately Wike rose to his feet and said to the council of elders. 'I shall go.'
But the other members of the household leaders had not picked Wike to represent them but rather they had chosen his Nothern mate whose name was Atiku the son Of Abubakar.

And when Wike saw this he gnashed his teeth and said softly to the elders 'I shall remain here but for the meantime I shall withhold my support.'
And it came to pass. Like a dream of the night the unexpected fame of another man surged from the Eastside and swept through the country like a whirlwind. The name of this man was Peter the son of Obi. even Wike had not been as famous as this man for it was a spectacle that was not common in recent time, the household he had emerged from was called the Labour party. And this man was neither from Wike's camp nor Buhari's camp.

On hearing what Wike had said to the council of elders, the eyes of the people were curious, hence they followed the governor about and accosted him In the market place and in the tabernacle asking the same questions; 'Master, Master who would thou vote for who else would thou support I pray thee is it Peter the Son of Obi? For lo you are not a man who would think a thing and keep to himself.'
But he had responded with a quiet voice saying
'watch and see before I do it, I shall say it.'

So the people watched and watched and watched but the governor said nothing until the Set day of the election. On that day,
While men started to cast votes for the man Peter the Son of Obi, and while people started to rejoice that victory was sure for the party of labour. A group of armed men went about from one zone to another saying unto the voters:

'Submit your votes now this hour, I say, for we have orders from above!'

And this continued on and on, from district to district from town to town until that late hour when it was time to announce the victor of the event and behold it was Bola the Son of Tinubu an elder from former president's household. And the people marvelled in shock.

After this had taken place, the people of the city waited patiently for the mouth of their Governor and behold he had indeed climbed his podium to speak, but in a much lower voice than he was known for. He whispered a parable to his congregation saying:
'An old southerner is better than another Northerner.
And a young boy had thrown a question from the crowd saying
'But My Lord the Southerner is from the self same party you called a cancerous one, the same party you warned us not to fellowship with.'
But the governor had responded this time with an almost inaudible voice saying
'My son It doesn't matter.'

And a great number of the people rented their clothes and bathed their bodies in dry ashes, raising their voice in uniform lamentation saying:
'What is this that we hear now?
'How can you warn us about the devil, then go behind us to shake hands with him.?
Oh what an ugly miracle!
How is this man any different from the former for yea the both them have ended up serving the same master.'

Then a prophet chatstized th immediately saying 'fool yourself not oh people of port harcourt for politics is not your father's game o or your mother's or sister's or brother's indeed it is a game of personal interest. Selah.'
Re: Looking For A Ghostwriter? I can generate 3/5k Words of Fiction daily. by OnlyFiction: 3:47pm On Sep 23, 2023
FEAR WOMAN

There was a great thespian from the east state of Anambra whose name was Pete the son of Edochie. He was a mighty man who stood many feets above the earth and his voice was like the sound of a hundred lions. The hair on his scalp was the same number as the hair on his chin and his carriage was like the rulers of old. For this reason the people of his own time called him Ebube the son of Dike so that it may be fufilled as it was written by the prophets that; 'A lion king shall throd the earth with the face of a man.'
The man went into own town and took for himself a wife by the name Josephine and behold the Lord had blessed their union for she had given him five sons and one fair maiden for a daughter, and their names were Lel who was the first from his loins and Uche and Linc and Gene and the fifth who was the woman, and the sixth whose name was Yul.
Behold, the hand of the lord rested upon the last seed by the name Yul. And a voice had said unto him 'Like your father you are also annointed, and a great thespian you shall also become. But one thing is sure, learn to be afraid of the woman. But he was only child, hence he had squeezed his face and asked; 'What meaneth these things? And from where should I seem counsel about the knowledge of women for I am far too young?' But like Samuel without an Eli there was no one to ask.

Many years later, as it was written the man Yul waxed stronger and became indeed very great like his father, so that it may be fufilled as it was written that; 'Behold from a lion another lion shall come.'
His fame spread like the harmattan fire.
The men hailed him with name Odogwu and the young women adored the sound of his voice, and every household in the country blessed the breasts he had from sucked from and the loins that had bore him.
Like his father the man yul had also taken also taken wife at early age whose name was Mary the daughter of Al
Eigwe, and their union were also blessed with sons.
And it came to pass that when Yul moved about from the tabernacle to his workplace and to the open streets a great giant woman with a veil over her face desired him strongly. And she had said to herself with a soft voice' I want him to be my Odogwu and I want to be his Ijele, how this would happen I do not know. But I shall make prayers with my breasts, and wherever there I shall be also.
The name of this woman was Judy the daughter of Austin.

Not too far long after this a news-monger rented her clothes and beat an instrument in the market square, it was hard to tell the gender of this news monger for she spake with the voice of a woman but bore the name of man which was Oba. However everyone called her by the name gist the daughter of lover because her form was more like a woman. The instrument on her palms had to power to summon a million ears along the length of the world. And lo Gistlover spoke a parable saying; _'The husband of another has defiled the wife of another and out of this union glory will become ridicule. A lion will manifest as a stray dog. And an Odogwu shall become Odiegwu.'
And the people spake silently and asked of themselves hasty questions saying; 'What is this bitter thing lthat proceedeth out of this news monger's mouth for she speaketh inciteful words against the name of our beloved Yul. For who is he that speaketh a thing and it cometh to pass when the Lord has not said it. Our own Odogwu shall not become Odiegwu.' And the host of the people turned around in unison to chastise and throw harsh words at Gistlover and curse at her with the venom of the mouth.
After this they said to themselves; 'It is a good that that we wait for the mouth of Yul. For only he can this storm and his words would be like nourishment to our souls.

The people waited and waited but the mouth of Yul had not opened. It came to pass After many weeks, Yul had gone to the tabernacle with a lady in a veil and said to the priest: 'Annoint her for I would love to take her for a second wife.' And then priest beckoned on him and asked; 'Where is thy Father and his blessing?' [/i]and he responded with small voice; [i]'He is not here, or am I my father's keeper?'
And the priest pressed on to ask about his mother and siblings and first wife; and his response was the same. None of the host of his family was there.
Now when gistlover heard this she cried even louder in the market square saying; Did I not say this did I not prophecy? Now I declare again that this woman shall make this depart from the path of his career and an Odiegwu he shall become, oh blessed the lord for he has not left his servant without a witness.' And when the people heard this they became divided amongst themselves. Some said[i] 'Our father Abraham was also a polygamist and even the host of our forefathers, there is nothing wrong with it.'[/i] But the others spoke in humbled voices saying[i] 'we no longer know what to believe and why had he not sought his father's blessing but what about the wife and seeds of his youth?'[/i]but there was no answer for this people.
During this time there was a back and forth exchange between the man and those who once loved him, And many more wrote letters of mockery at him but nothing much else had being said.
After some passage of time the first seed of the man Yul had perished in adolescence, and the whole country wore a sober face and his mockers had refrained and joined a congregation of other well wishers to mourn and rub themselves with ashes.
However like a dream of the night and in less than five months, the man Yul had gone out into the outskirts of city accompanied by his new wife Judy the daughter of Austin on his left hand, both of them singing happy songs of Thanksgiving while the world marvelled in disbelief saying[i] 'To which God do these people make their praises and what is the cause of thy adoration? for it is not too long ago that the strength of your right arm just perished In childhood, oh what manner of man is this?'[/i] And then as if that was not enough, the thespian yul had transformed from a thespian to a maker of skits and then to a rapper and then to a Pastor and then to a boy to Bola the son of Tinubu, as prophesied by gist the daughter of lover.

And his Mockers had immediately multiplied across the country and a hundred thousand women composed songs of shame unto him saying[i] 'Two giant breasts have indeed ruined a great destiny and an Odogwu has indeed become an Odiegwu as it was written. For like Samson had fallen in the laps of Delilah so also has this man's career in the laps of a strange woman.'[/i] And a wise man who watched all this from a corner spoke a strange parable saying 'Fear is the principal thing, and in all thy fearing fear the strange woman's buttom.'
Re: Looking For A Ghostwriter? I can generate 3/5k Words of Fiction daily. by OnlyFiction: 8:38pm On Oct 15, 2023
More coming
Re: Looking For A Ghostwriter? I can generate 3/5k Words of Fiction daily. by OnlyFiction: 7:23pm On Oct 17, 2023
Billionaire romance, Werewolf, Mafia and many more.
Re: Looking For A Ghostwriter? I can generate 3/5k Words of Fiction daily. by OnlyFiction: 5:43pm On Oct 19, 2023
Ghostwriting
Re: Looking For A Ghostwriter? I can generate 3/5k Words of Fiction daily. by OnlyFiction: 5:43pm On Oct 19, 2023
Ghostwritingg
Re: Looking For A Ghostwriter? I can generate 3/5k Words of Fiction daily. by OnlyFiction: 10:23pm On Oct 20, 2023
Fiction only
Re: Looking For A Ghostwriter? I can generate 3/5k Words of Fiction daily. by OnlyFiction: 1:54pm On Oct 21, 2023
Patronize me
Re: Looking For A Ghostwriter? I can generate 3/5k Words of Fiction daily. by OnlyFiction: 6:49pm On Oct 22, 2023
Available
Re: Looking For A Ghostwriter? I can generate 3/5k Words of Fiction daily. by OnlyFiction: 12:16pm On Oct 23, 2023
Bring Your Fiction Projects
Re: Looking For A Ghostwriter? I can generate 3/5k Words of Fiction daily. by OnlyFiction: 1:15pm On Oct 24, 2023
Yours truly
Re: Looking For A Ghostwriter? I can generate 3/5k Words of Fiction daily. by OnlyFiction: 8:35am On Oct 25, 2023
Still Open.
Re: Looking For A Ghostwriter? I can generate 3/5k Words of Fiction daily. by OnlyFiction: 7:53am On Oct 26, 2023
Always available.
Re: Looking For A Ghostwriter? I can generate 3/5k Words of Fiction daily. by OnlyFiction: 12:46pm On Oct 26, 2023
Good afternoon
Re: Looking For A Ghostwriter? I can generate 3/5k Words of Fiction daily. by OnlyFiction: 8:21am On Oct 27, 2023
Carve the world with words.
Re: Looking For A Ghostwriter? I can generate 3/5k Words of Fiction daily. by OnlyFiction: 10:54am On Oct 28, 2023
Weekend vibes
Re: Looking For A Ghostwriter? I can generate 3/5k Words of Fiction daily. by OnlyFiction: 10:29am On Oct 29, 2023
Merry Sunday.
Re: Looking For A Ghostwriter? I can generate 3/5k Words of Fiction daily. by OnlyFiction: 4:03pm On Oct 29, 2023
Afternoon.
Re: Looking For A Ghostwriter? I can generate 3/5k Words of Fiction daily. by OnlyFiction: 6:33am On Oct 30, 2023
Beautiful Monday.
Re: Looking For A Ghostwriter? I can generate 3/5k Words of Fiction daily. by OnlyFiction: 2:42pm On Oct 31, 2023
Tuesday
Re: Looking For A Ghostwriter? I can generate 3/5k Words of Fiction daily. by OnlyFiction: 7:26am On Nov 01, 2023
Fast paced projects
Re: Looking For A Ghostwriter? I can generate 3/5k Words of Fiction daily. by OnlyFiction: 6:15pm On Dec 13, 2023
Quick and Quality Fiction Works assured.
Re: Looking For A Ghostwriter? I can generate 3/5k Words of Fiction daily. by OnlyFiction: 6:59am On Dec 14, 2023
Another day to work.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Appraisal / Motivational Books / E-vampire Novels For Sale In 3series.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.