Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,037 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Swap Phone With Pedigrees Rottweiler.. What Do You Have..? Preferably To People - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Swap Phone With Pedigrees Rottweiler.. What Do You Have..? Preferably To People (701 Views)

Where Can I Swap Phone In Osogbo, Osun State? / Who Wants To Swap Phone O / Who Want To Swap Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Swap Phone With Pedigrees Rottweiler.. What Do You Have..? Preferably To People by uchihajt: 9:42am On Sep 02, 2023
i have a good rottweiler bitch.. crossed her about 6 weeks ago and she's heavy.. has 2 more weeks to go before she litters.. i used a very good pedigree male
. so getting some really good puppies..

I'd want to swap out one fro a good phone..

swap will happen one i give first vaccine and deworm.. which is around 4 to 5 weeks after birth..

it is still some time before this all happens..

you'd have the option to go for a male or female..

If i could get a pixel 4xl that will be cool..

Re: Swap Phone With Pedigrees Rottweiler.. What Do You Have..? Preferably To People by SmilingImabong: 1:52pm On Sep 02, 2023
Bro what of Nokia touch light grin

2 Likes

Re: Swap Phone With Pedigrees Rottweiler.. What Do You Have..? Preferably To People by LordBG: 8:44pm On Sep 02, 2023
SmilingImabong:
Bro what of Nokia touch light grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Swap Phone With Pedigrees Rottweiler.. What Do You Have..? Preferably To People by DesChyko: 9:57pm On Sep 02, 2023
If you get anyone wey get small gbain for head, keep am for me. The phone I wan swap with dey off by imsef 🥲

1 Like

Re: Swap Phone With Pedigrees Rottweiler.. What Do You Have..? Preferably To People by falcon01: 6:28am On Sep 03, 2023
The Negotiator

1 Like

Re: Swap Phone With Pedigrees Rottweiler.. What Do You Have..? Preferably To People by uchihajt: 8:13pm On Sep 16, 2023
it's simple..
Are you interested or not..
If you aren't just move along and don't bother commenting on the post if you have nothing useful to say..

and the touch light guy you can give it to your dad..
He needs it..

males available..
pedigrees puppies..
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

ZEALOT S67 Bluetooth Speaker / Check Your Mail Through Flurry And Yahoo / Share Text Messages Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.