Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,496 members, 7,812,533 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Zamfara Residents Kidnap Bandits’ Wives In Retaliation For Abduction Of Farmers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara Residents Kidnap Bandits’ Wives In Retaliation For Abduction Of Farmers (27951 Views)

Benin Republic Slams CFA 2M On Nigeria Cargoes In Retaliation For Border Closure / Suspected Bandits, Wives, Informants Arrested After Returning From Saudi Arabia / Protect Yourselves From Bandits - Governor Matawalle Tells Zamfara Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara Residents Kidnap Bandits’ Wives In Retaliation For Abduction Of Farmers by Dayvidblue: 7:43pm On Sep 02, 2023
Acekidc4:
An eye for an eye only make the world go blind.

That's old school.
An eye for an eye makes you think twice b4 taking another's eye.
Re: Zamfara Residents Kidnap Bandits’ Wives In Retaliation For Abduction Of Farmers by ABBEYsammy01(m): 7:57pm On Sep 02, 2023
They even know the bandits...
Re: Zamfara Residents Kidnap Bandits’ Wives In Retaliation For Abduction Of Farmers by Mayeldah(m): 8:06pm On Sep 02, 2023
I tot they said the bandits were from Mali and Libya? So they are Northerners killing their own people?

Lai Mohammed, na thunder go fire you wherever you are. You, Buhari and Femi Adesina will not die well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Residents Kidnap Bandits’ Wives In Retaliation For Abduction Of Farmers by Clobisman(m): 8:12pm On Sep 02, 2023
dre11:
Zamfara Residents Kidnap Wives Of Terrorists In Retaliation For Abduction Of Farmers

https://saharareporters.com/2023/09/02/zamfara-residents-kidnap-wives-terrorists-retaliation-abduction-farmers
The best thing is for all of them there to become kidnappers because government can't help them.
Re: Zamfara Residents Kidnap Bandits’ Wives In Retaliation For Abduction Of Farmers by Papayaayasager(m): 8:26pm On Sep 02, 2023
Bandits 1-1 Zamfara residents
Re: Zamfara Residents Kidnap Bandits’ Wives In Retaliation For Abduction Of Farmers by asanausana91: 8:42pm On Sep 02, 2023
So they even know these people? Slaughter the idiots let them also feel what innocent people are feeling.
Re: Zamfara Residents Kidnap Bandits’ Wives In Retaliation For Abduction Of Farmers by Nobleou(m): 8:44pm On Sep 02, 2023
Axis313:
Actually,they know those bandits well,but what most people may not know is that before it degenerates into this,they might be shielding those small boys that turned bandits today from punishment,now they have no choice than to face the consequences of what they know or unknowingly created.
I remembered during my service year in one small town,Faskari,Katsina state.It was on Wednesday and I was coming back from our CDS with a female colleague,Rose,she is from Benue state(not her real name though),both of us wear our complete NYSC outfit,we are on the way to our lodge,out of nowhere a stone just landed on the lady,we looked back and saw some small small almajiri boys with stones in their hands targeting my female colleague,and speaking Hausa,I don't understand the language,but she can speak it fluently,she told me they were cursing her for wearing trousers undecided,we chased them away,while all these were going on,there was an elderly man sitting nearby watching the event,but refused to caution the boys.I was so angry.
We approached him,and the girl complained bitterly to him about the incident in Hausa,but surprisingly,baba looked the other way as if nothing happened,I was surprised,because where I come from,no matter what,those boys will be punished severely.
What is happening now,especially the banditry problem surely have it's roots in such events.
They know those boys from their childhood and when they go wrong they refuse to punish them,now it has become a real problem of national proportion.
"A child that you refuse to train will one day sell cheaply the house you labour to build".

I can relate...

The Hausa are the real barbaric and ignoramus people of our 21st Century
Re: Zamfara Residents Kidnap Bandits’ Wives In Retaliation For Abduction Of Farmers by justmondris: 8:50pm On Sep 02, 2023
So they know these terrorists in person?
Re: Zamfara Residents Kidnap Bandits’ Wives In Retaliation For Abduction Of Farmers by saysoo: 8:56pm On Sep 02, 2023
dre11:
Zamfara Residents Kidnap Wives Of Terrorists In Retaliation For Abduction Of Farmers

https://saharareporters.com/2023/09/02/zamfara-residents-kidnap-wives-terrorists-retaliation-abduction-farmers
Bad move. Just get your own guns and attack them in the bush. The only way to solve a problem is to eliminate the source.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Residents Kidnap Bandits’ Wives In Retaliation For Abduction Of Farmers by grandstar(m): 9:03pm On Sep 02, 2023
saysoo:
Bad move. Just get your own guns and attack them in the bush. The only way to solve a problem is to eliminate the source.

The bandits use very high grade weapons.

Imagine taking down a helicopter gunship. The farmers can't match the heartless bandits.

Only the government has the arsenal to take them out.
Re: Zamfara Residents Kidnap Bandits’ Wives In Retaliation For Abduction Of Farmers by onuman: 9:29pm On Sep 02, 2023
Zamfara, the once most peaceful state until Sani Yerima became its governor in 1999 and introduced Islamic Sharia criminal justice system in Zamfara and to the other 11 northern states. Thereafter, Boko Haram quickly emerged and says it is fighting for a country to be governed with Sharia criminal laws.
Kidnappers and bandits are offshoots of Boko Haram. It's like Yerima fetched firewood infested with red ants in the Sharia states.

Re: Zamfara Residents Kidnap Bandits’ Wives In Retaliation For Abduction Of Farmers by saysoo: 9:32pm On Sep 02, 2023
grandstar:

The bandits use very high grade weapons.

Imagine taking down a helicopter gunship. The farmers can't match the heartless bandits.

Only the government has the arsenal to take them out.
Oga,do you know that moles are more effective than weapons? These guy are hausas/fulanis,
Re: Zamfara Residents Kidnap Bandits’ Wives In Retaliation For Abduction Of Farmers by SeunOsewaIsDiot: 9:33pm On Sep 02, 2023
البقاء لله وحده ربنا يرحمه ويغفر له ويسكنه الفردوس الأعلى من الجنة يارب العالمين

Terrorists kidnapping terrorists

Re: Zamfara Residents Kidnap Bandits’ Wives In Retaliation For Abduction Of Farmers by Babastrong(m): 9:37pm On Sep 02, 2023
[quote author=Acekidc4 post=125527136]An eye for an eye only make the world go blind. [it's
better.]
Re: Zamfara Residents Kidnap Bandits’ Wives In Retaliation For Abduction Of Farmers by Proudlyomonna: 9:48pm On Sep 02, 2023
This govt is a maximum disaster.

Any group of hungry monkeys fit just mobilize,ginger themselves begin kidnap upandan bcus APC disaster don turn our once gallant security to ordinary mayguard.
Re: Zamfara Residents Kidnap Bandits’ Wives In Retaliation For Abduction Of Farmers by Adaisback(f): 10:27pm On Sep 02, 2023
BoldBrainz:

😂😂.

You're just evil!
You eh! grin grin
Re: Zamfara Residents Kidnap Bandits’ Wives In Retaliation For Abduction Of Farmers by pendragonbladgo(m): 10:44pm On Sep 02, 2023
The Gold in Zamfara will kill them....

The state is meant to be a city but lives have been shed in respect to the Gold toxzle the their rich have exposed them into.

Meanwhile, we can't have a success in this Nation by doing this, criminal are criminal, the soceity should not turn to criminal because they are retaliating.

And taking Laws into your hand will only destroy our Nation.
Re: Zamfara Residents Kidnap Bandits’ Wives In Retaliation For Abduction Of Farmers by BoldBrainz(m): 11:10pm On Sep 02, 2023
Adaisback:
You eh! grin grin

I've missed you too..😊!

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Residents Kidnap Bandits’ Wives In Retaliation For Abduction Of Farmers by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:25pm On Sep 02, 2023
grin
Re: Zamfara Residents Kidnap Bandits’ Wives In Retaliation For Abduction Of Farmers by Pacesetter123(m): 12:04am On Sep 03, 2023
Acekidc4:
Let the world go blind.
In this case...on an eye for an eye I stand.
Re: Zamfara Residents Kidnap Bandits’ Wives In Retaliation For Abduction Of Farmers by lonelydora: 5:31am On Sep 03, 2023
Acekidc4:

NO. This is a very useless statement I have heard in my life.

An eye for an eye will not make the world go blind, it will only make people to be cautious in dealing with others.
Re: Zamfara Residents Kidnap Bandits’ Wives In Retaliation For Abduction Of Farmers by kolas88(m): 1:07pm On Sep 03, 2023
Wonders shall never end. So, the citizens know them and their wives? Which means that, it is a friendly match that nobody should interfere. BANDITS 100 - 1 CITIZENS is the score line
Re: Zamfara Residents Kidnap Bandits’ Wives In Retaliation For Abduction Of Farmers by RAYAM(f): 4:56pm On Sep 03, 2023
Meaning they know them and their families. It is well o
Re: Zamfara Residents Kidnap Bandits’ Wives In Retaliation For Abduction Of Farmers by DonXavi(m): 7:45am On Sep 04, 2023
dre11:

It's time for the hunter to become the hunted. It's time to start being offensive instead of defensive. Don't wait for them to bring the battle to you, take the battle to them in their camp.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Welcome Back Home - PDP Tells Saraki, Ahmed / How Kwara People ‘flogged’ Us Out Of Office – Senate President’s Ally Ali Ahmad / Stop Herdsmen Attack On Yoruba - OPC Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.