Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Abuja9800 donates Campaign Materials To LP Bayelsa Guber Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja9800 donates Campaign Materials To LP Bayelsa Guber Candidate (99 Views)

Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) / Isabella Okafor Donates Campaign T-shirt To Uche Nwosu / Anambra Monarch Donates Campaign Vehicle To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abuja9800 donates Campaign Materials To LP Bayelsa Guber Candidate by aguele(m): 2:43pm On Sep 02, 2023
Abuja9800 sports club has donated campaign materials to one of it's members, who is running for governor of Bayelsa State, Engr. Udengs Eradiri. The items include T-shirts, reflective jackets, and caps. 

Speaking during the donations of the items, the chairman of Abuja9800 sports club Inem Uwah, said the club is supporting the candidate because they believe he has what it takes to lead Bayelsa state.
During the handover of the items the Governorship candidate Engr. Udengs Eradiri highlighted that he is the most experienced and exposed candidate running for the Bayelsa governorship election. "I have been speaking directly to the people from m community to community in all eight local governments of the state, sensitizing their conscience about the need for a better alternative.
"I am confident that I will win this election, and I ask for your support.

I also urge the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to ensure that the election is free, fair, and transparent.

I thank members of Abuja9800 sports club for the kind gesture, Engr. Udengs Eradiri says he is committed to making Bayelsa State a better place for all its citizens.

The donation of campaign materials by Abuja9800 is a significant boost to Engr. Udengs Eradiri campaign. It shows that he has the support of a large and influential group. It also sends a message to other voters that Engr. Udengs Eradiri is a serious contender for the governorship election.
The Bayelsa governorship election is scheduled to take place on November 11, 2023.

(1) (Reply)

Dangote : The Pet Child Of Nigerian Government Il / How Gov. Uzodinma Deceived Imo Youths With N250,000 Grant / Gov Abiodun Describes Demise Of Akintola Williams As End Of An Era

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.