Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

My Pi KYC Verified And I Am Approved As A Validator (ask Me Anything) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Pi KYC Verified And I Am Approved As A Validator (ask Me Anything) (3176 Views)

Pi Kyc Verification Problem/ Nin Premium Nin Problem / Please How Can Submit My Pi Kyc / Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Pi KYC Verified And I Am Approved As A Validator (ask Me Anything) by GlobaltecheduEx: 4:05pm On Sep 02, 2023
I submitted my ID for KYC one and a half year ago, and it has been pending...

On 1st of September, 2023. My pi KYC was approved and I applied as a validator which was approved instantly.

For those who don't know how to do their KYC, Kindly follow the video below to do it successfully...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CALZF8FBOmk?si=ilS6WDP47p4aIBz0

More updates coming here

Re: My Pi KYC Verified And I Am Approved As A Validator (ask Me Anything) by Desperados(m): 7:58pm On Sep 02, 2023
You can sell your Pi to us. I buy at the best rate
Re: My Pi KYC Verified And I Am Approved As A Validator (ask Me Anything) by GlobaltecheduEx: 3:55pm On Sep 04, 2023
Desperados:
N1,500/pi...

I'm in
Re: My Pi KYC Verified And I Am Approved As A Validator (ask Me Anything) by Desperados(m): 3:16pm On Sep 05, 2023
GlobaltecheduEx:

N1,500/pi...

I'm in

Lol you can as well take it to the bank and deposit it in your account.

2 Likes

Re: My Pi KYC Verified And I Am Approved As A Validator (ask Me Anything) by Desperados(m): 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2023
GlobaltecheduEx:

N1,500/pi...

I'm in

Or if the quantity you have is up to 20,000pi then I can pay you for 2000/pi
Re: My Pi KYC Verified And I Am Approved As A Validator (ask Me Anything) by Sonyworld(m): 9:50pm On Sep 05, 2023
What usually cause the delay in approving kyc cos my friend account is almost a year now that his kyc is pending
Re: My Pi KYC Verified And I Am Approved As A Validator (ask Me Anything) by GlobaltecheduEx: 10:38pm On Sep 07, 2023
Sonyworld:
What usually cause the delay in approving kyc cos my friend account is almost a year now that his kyc is pending
which document did he use for verification
Re: My Pi KYC Verified And I Am Approved As A Validator (ask Me Anything) by dauntless15(m): 2:36am On Sep 08, 2023
GlobaltecheduEx:

On 1st of September, 2023. My pi KYC was approved and I applied as a validator which was approved instantly.

For those who don't know how to do their KYC, Kindly follow the video below to do it successfully...

More updates coming here
I have 1400 pi but they won't move me to mainnet after passing the 7stages, what could be wrong.
Re: My Pi KYC Verified And I Am Approved As A Validator (ask Me Anything) by GlobaltecheduEx: 5:18pm On Sep 08, 2023
dauntless15:
I have 1400 pi but they won't move me to mainnet after passing the 7stages, what could be wrong.
You must pass the 8 stages before being moved to mainnet.

1 Like

Re: My Pi KYC Verified And I Am Approved As A Validator (ask Me Anything) by dauntless15(m): 6:19pm On Sep 08, 2023
GlobaltecheduEx:

You must pass the 8 stages before being moved to mainnet.
I did
Re: My Pi KYC Verified And I Am Approved As A Validator (ask Me Anything) by GlobaltecheduEx: 7:52pm On Sep 08, 2023
dauntless15:
I did
I think its general problem
Re: My Pi KYC Verified And I Am Approved As A Validator (ask Me Anything) by Acube23: 6:45am On Sep 09, 2023
I had been struggling to get get verified on Binance for over 2 years. Furtunately, it happened around 2 weeks ago. The same document that's taking pi years to validate.... like 5 big companies approved within a week for me.
Why is pi taking the breath and energy out of people before they get validated??!
Re: My Pi KYC Verified And I Am Approved As A Validator (ask Me Anything) by GlobaltecheduEx: 9:42am On Sep 09, 2023
Acube23:
I had been struggling to get get verified on Binance for over 2 years. Furtunately, it happened around 2 weeks ago. The same document that's taking pi years to validate.... like 5 big companies approved within a week for me.
Why is pi taking the breath and energy out of people before they get validated??!
Verification on Binance is very easy... Maybe you didn't use the right ID
Re: My Pi KYC Verified And I Am Approved As A Validator (ask Me Anything) by Damzy101(m): 7:40pm On Oct 10, 2023
How often do you validate ?
Do they always bring validations everyday?
Re: My Pi KYC Verified And I Am Approved As A Validator (ask Me Anything) by GlobaltecheduEx: 8:52pm On Oct 11, 2023
Damzy101:
How often do you validate ?
Do they always bring validations everyday?
I keep checking the pi browser app every time, I don't see anything
Re: My Pi KYC Verified And I Am Approved As A Validator (ask Me Anything) by myonlinehustles: 9:37pm On Oct 11, 2023
How can you help verify our own since they said lack of validators in the region is one of the reasons verification is pending for long?i used my plastic NIN uptill now still pending.
Re: My Pi KYC Verified And I Am Approved As A Validator (ask Me Anything) by GlobaltecheduEx: 3:46pm On Oct 12, 2023
myonlinehustles:
How can you help verify our own since they said lack of validators in the region is one of the reasons verification is pending for long?i used my plastic NIN uptill now still pending.
I have not been assigned yet. You will still get verified soon

1 Like

Re: My Pi KYC Verified And I Am Approved As A Validator (ask Me Anything) by SinofPride: 5:37pm On Nov 13, 2023
Desperados:

How much do you buy pi, I want to sell mine
Re: My Pi KYC Verified And I Am Approved As A Validator (ask Me Anything) by SinofPride: 5:38pm On Nov 13, 2023
GlobaltecheduEx:

I have not been assigned yet. You will still get verified soon

Good evening, I just did my verification with my plastic colored NIN card, how long will it take?
Re: My Pi KYC Verified And I Am Approved As A Validator (ask Me Anything) by Musty4ahmed1: 3:29pm On Nov 27, 2023
Good day I have just been selected as a validator. Do I have to retake the test each time I intend to validate for others
Re: My Pi KYC Verified And I Am Approved As A Validator (ask Me Anything) by George344: 2:32am On Nov 30, 2023
I want to sell my ..
Are you desperately looking for a sure way to sell your but don't know how to go about it?
Well your long search have finally come to an end
Message mr George on whatsapp he buys at Best rates of 600 niara per pi, he's 100% tested and trusted with so many testimonials to hes name he offers instant payments and a transparent trading process

Re: My Pi KYC Verified And I Am Approved As A Validator (ask Me Anything) by Evaloyal2J(f): 8:52am On Nov 30, 2023
Op please why do my app keep closing anytime am taking the selfie?
Re: My Pi KYC Verified And I Am Approved As A Validator (ask Me Anything) by Erikiel(m): 4:10pm On Nov 30, 2023
I used my NIN slip I've not yet been approved.
The same slip that a neighbor used and was approved in two days, mine is over a week now.
Why is pi doing this?
Re: My Pi KYC Verified And I Am Approved As A Validator (ask Me Anything) by t33why: 4:15pm On Nov 30, 2023
Erikiel:
I used my NIN slip I've not yet been approved.
The same slip that a neighbor used and was approved in two days, mine is over a week now.
Why is pi doing this?

If by slip you mean that long paper printout, then you'd have to be patient until you get another chance for kyc which isn't anytime soon. Accepted IDs are nin card ( the two types) drivers license, the old national 🆔 and passport
Re: My Pi KYC Verified And I Am Approved As A Validator (ask Me Anything) by Ura: 5:13pm On Nov 30, 2023
Please why is it taking so long for me to get migrated to mainnet? It has been more than 6 months since I passed kyc. A friend who did kyc after me has been migrated. Why is my own delayed?
Re: My Pi KYC Verified And I Am Approved As A Validator (ask Me Anything) by kennyjam: 12:02am On Apr 15
GlobaltecheduEx:

As a Pi validator, how long does it take for them to credit your account with the pi earned through validations?

More updates coming here

(1) (Reply)

Legit, Genuine, Confirmed And Well Researched Crypto Icos, Bounties And Airdrops / How To Make Money With Intelligence Prime Capital (IPC) / The Green Oil Well- Jatropha (biofuel Biz) -for 40 To 50 Yrs (contract Farming)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.